Bring4th

Full Version: Rainbows and unexplained Joy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fairyfarmgirl

Yesterday while out and about with my family, we witnessed a double rainbow form in the sky above. Then had the pleasure of viewing this exciting occurence for over an hour. It was just so beautiful and amazing!

We pondered the metaphysical meaning of this auspicious moment--- and found that the rainbow did not lead anywhere but seemed to follow us or we follow it everywhere we went on foot and by car.

It is winter here and rainbows are rare in our memories of this region in which we reside.

The rainbow seemed to form as we were feeling unexplained joy. We simply have been feeling optimistically joyous for most of these days of this month of Jan. The joy feels light-- and we find ourselves dancing as if no one is watching. Last night I danced a little ballet and it felt like heaven. Heaven 2011?

I bless you with Love--

fairyfarmgirl
The rainbow is not in the sky, it is in your eye. The rainbow is a conical refraction of light, depending upon your perspective all witnesses are seeing a unique rainbow from slightly different angles.
dancing is great. I dont really know how haha but i just do hat feels natural to the music. physical expression of the spirit!
They are beautiful aren't they! I've seen a few recently and just stare at them with awe and gratitude.

Edit: come to think of it, I've seen a few cloud rainbows outside my window, an each time before the sighting I've been in a very loving mood.

fairyfarmgirl

So you have never seen a rainbow or even sat in awe concerning the universe you reside in? Just a bunch of molecules and vibrating atom. Ho hum. Smile

(01-10-2011, 03:44 PM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]The rainbow is not in the sky, it is in your eye. The rainbow is a conical refraction of light, depending upon your perspective all witnesses are seeing a unique rainbow from slightly different angles.
The conception that the rainbow is unique to the individual and that it actually occurs in the eyes of the witness seems more miraculous to me than it being an objective event i.e. a light bridge in the sky.

Vibrating atoms, and the microcosm of fractal holographic reality that responds to your thoughts is very much an incredible thing to ponder.

My post is in no way intended to poop on your joy party.
How lovely Smile

I can relate to joy too. I skipped to the bin with the rubish today BlushBlush BigSmile

No rainbows for me though!

fairyfarmgirl

BigSmileTongue LOL
Thank you, BigSmile-- I truly did find what you said to be funny! I was not offended in the least bit. I apologize for not being able to convey that state of being in my reply.

It truly is amazing that we co-create our reality. What was most impressive is the kids and hubby saw it too... in the the same place in the "sky" as I. It is something to be in a state of wonder about.
Peace--

fairyfarmgirl

(01-10-2011, 07:14 PM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]The conception that the rainbow is unique to the individual and that it actually occurs in the eyes of the witness seems more miraculous to me than it being an objective event i.e. a light bridge in the sky.

Vibrating atoms, and the microcosm of fractal holographic reality that responds to your thoughts is very much an incredible thing to ponder.

My post is in no way intended to poop on your joy party.

I have not danced ballet since I was 3.5 years old--- that was over 35 years ago! It was amazing that I could point, twirl and sachet still! LOL. The kids loved it! BigSmileTongue

(01-10-2011, 04:09 PM)Eno Wrote: [ -> ]dancing is great. I dont really know how haha but i just do hat feels natural to the music. physical expression of the spirit!
Rainbows are a thing of purity, simplicity and beauty!!

RollEyesAngel

Meerie

"Russian and Norwegian TV has documented energetic rings visible in the sky and there is going to be more and more documentation of these facts. The phenomenon of the rainbow-colored circle around the moon or the sun is manifesting more and more often. It is a phenomenon manifesting in times of great change, but not something permanent and thusly known. It is one thing to see it in the sky, but another to see this eye of God, or whatever you may call it, open."
This is translated from a German Kryon channeling...
in the last months I have been seeing rainbows in the sky, without rain, manifesting out of the blue... and on several occasions I had the impression that the rainbow reacted to my watching it joyfully, that it got bigger and more colorful due to my observing it.
I love rainbows!
That is a lovely story fairy! Thank you for sharingSmile