Bring4th

Full Version: Opening the Body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

From my experience, people who are seeking tend to open the mind first. Then their body will begin to open.

I'm having physical experiences of my body opening more. It sort of feels like when you sleep on your arm and it goes numb. That's probably the best way I can describe it.

I can actually feel changes in my body. Feels lighter and expanding. I found it harder before to open the body than it was with mind.

Are any others here feeling their body opening?

It's sort of a warm feeling, almost floating. And it's happening all by itself without me having to do much. I just release tension, and the energy out there is doing some very nice stuff with my body.

I have asked Ra to help me in opening up. They work quickly and have a great amount of love. It is moving at a very comfortable pace. I believe more will experience things like this during the ascension. I just got a head start on it.

I usually spend a few hours each day in moving the energy. It's pretty much always on my mind.

- Gemini Wolf
I would suggest that this is either DNA being altered or a greater flow of energy is moving through your rays. I too felt this for several months, not so much nowadays. I always found it to be quite an enjoyable sensation, unlike a limb that has fallen asleep. A few times it was very wonderful, very much like an orgasm though not being sexual in any way.

fairyfarmgirl

When my body first started opening/quickening/changing/DNA upgrading (call it what you will) it felt like an ecstatic experience. Lately though it has be extremely painful like toothachey pain in my arms, legs, back and nauseau. This was my experience for most of Sep-Nov 2010. Then shortly after Nov 28th like a wave flowing it flowed out and lightness flowed in. Followed by severe 3rd eye location headaches with nausea (I actually had to take advil) and dizzyness. Then, suddenly that went away. Now I am in a state of Joy--- and wanting to stay in that state but the life is challenging!

The estatic nature of the current energy is very uhmmm... interesting as well agreed Pere about the O effect. LOL The Group spoke about this. They said the Solar Flares headed our way would be like the "free-love" of the 1960's magnified. They said we would all fall in love with ourselves and others and ultimately begin to see each other as One.

Interesting times we live in.

I Bless you all with Love--

fairyfarmgirl
I feel like that right now, its wonderful. Ive felt so at peace the past 2 days.
As turtledude, I feel much peace and energy running through my whole being. A subtle energy that one becomes more aware of when one quiets the mind.

It has increased since the dawn of 2011.

GW - could you clarify 'opening up'? From my understanding, only the Self is capable of opening and balancing the energy rays, as another entity doing so is an infringement of free will (and hence Ra could not even state specific techniques to do so). Does Ra supply love, in which to help as you open up yourself? Would be interested to hear your thoughts.
Namaste, it is quite possible it is myself opening me up. Consciously I just intend that Ra help me to do so.
I don't know for sure who does what. I just have the intention that Ra help me, just like they did
during my whole awakening experience. That gives me something to ponder, thanks for bringing that up.

Meerie

Who does what if we all are one? Not so easy to clarify, huh Smile
Gemini, did you meditate a lot ? or follow a special diet ?
or was it more focusing on the energy centers.
or did you just follow your intuition in opening up?
Meerie, it was originally a lot of meditation, probably over the last year or two. I don't really meditate anymore since my conscious mind can shift energies. Though occasionally I will if I'm doing something like tuning into a person who is difficult to read. Some people's field are so fine it's like smoke that any little nudging will disrupt their field. In these cases I hold a single thought and allow the energies to shift.

I don't follow any diet. I still eat meat, and snacks. Though I don't really drink anymore. Never drank much anyway, but have no desire to now. I also don't smoke.

My ability as I understand it is due to being skilled in past life. I get the feeling I was a higher density, but still waking up to new truths.

Opening up was a series of pushes, nurturing, balancing, and integrating. Each step I moved up, I had to trust Creator more and more for my wellbeing.

If you would like Meerie, I can send you some energy to help. It gives me more experience in helping others to open as well.
(01-12-2011, 10:02 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Namaste, it is quite possible it is myself opening me up. Consciously I just intend that Ra help me to do so.
I don't know for sure who does what. I just have the intention that Ra help me, just like they did
during my whole awakening experience. That gives me something to ponder, thanks for bringing that up.

This is where I am at the moment also. I request (and get) a lot of help from my guides when 'healing' others (a much misunderstood concept - the healer is but a channel/opportunity; the person heals themselves). Calls out to Ra, and other higher density entities are made. A couple of different mediums have commented on other beings being present, and helping, during the healing.

My current understanding/notion is that when one calls the light and love of another entity, we take on the energy vibration/pattern of that entity with in our own consciousness/vibration. As we're all one, and connected, it seems quite possible that one invokes an aspect of consciousness (i.e. Ra) within the Self.

Thoughts?

By the way, I would very much enjoy to share an energy/intention session with yourself, as you offered Meerie. An eye for an eye, as such, each taking turns to send and receive the light/love from another, including the help we each call. It would be fascinating to see what each of us pickup up when in receiver mode :¬)
(01-12-2011, 10:35 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you would like Meerie, I can send you some energy to help. It gives me more experience in helping others to open as well.

You mean healing? Yes, healing does clear the mind, or do you state specific purpose when you send energies? I usually say that energy that is send are to serve the other person who is being healed, for the best of this person. But sometimes they want to be helped in specific way, for instance if there is any pain in some parts of the body etc. But the healing that clears my mind best is the healing send together with some else to Mother Gaia.

Brittany

I've experienced all kinds of bodily sensations since I started awakening about 4 years ago. The most common is an electric, tingly feeling that starts at the base of my spine and shoots all the way to my head. This is usually strong enough to make me jump in my seat. If I see something that moves me, it feels like an electric current is flowing through my whole body and all my hairs stand on end. I also get random surges of pleasure sometimes, and a strange feeling in the top of my head that I can't really describe. It feels like a portal is opening up there or something. I often picture a lotus flower blooming on the top of my head. Sometimes I just get the warm fuzzies and feel very warm and contented. Some of it is less fun, though. I get a lot of fatigue, light-headedness, stomach problems, light sensitivity and random muscle pains. Still, I guess it is worth it if evolution is the result.
(01-12-2011, 01:23 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've experienced all kinds of bodily sensations since I started awakening about 4 years ago. The most common is an electric, tingly feeling that starts at the base of my spine and shoots all the way to my head. This is usually strong enough to make me jump in my seat. If I see something that moves me, it feels like an electric current is flowing through my whole body and all my hairs stand on end. I also get random surges of pleasure sometimes, and a strange feeling in the top of my head that I can't really describe. It feels like a portal is opening up there or something. I often picture a lotus flower blooming on the top of my head. Sometimes I just get the warm fuzzies and feel very warm and contented. Some of it is less fun, though. I get a lot of fatigue, light-headedness, stomach problems, light sensitivity and random muscle pains. Still, I guess it is worth it if evolution is the result.

Dolores Cannon mentions these kind of side effects also (muscle pains, headaches etc.). I've had a few of those also. Much prefer the warm fuzzies :¬)
(01-12-2011, 01:23 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]a strange feeling in the top of my head that I can't really describe. It feels like a portal is opening up there or something. I often picture a lotus flower blooming on the top of my head.

Is it where the crown chakra is placed? Where is it placed anyway? I always thought it was about 5-10 cm from the top of the head towards the back of the head. Or is it placed on the highest point of the head, the top of it?

I get very often an ice cold physically very real feeling there, like someone place an ice cube on the top of my head? Someone knows what it is?
This is possibly a really silly question Smile

Is opening the body a similar experience to say, being 1/2 a mile wide and feeling all that is around you? Or being so light that you could just step into the wind and fly?

I'm just trying to create a reference for what you are describing Smile
It could be considered healing though I don't consider myself a healer. More a balancer. I help to balance energy centers so that a person can open up to the energy around us. I mold with it like clay, until the person's field is soft and fluid.

I find that the more people I help to open, the greater creation becomes.

- Thomas

(01-12-2011, 01:16 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2011, 10:35 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If you would like Meerie, I can send you some energy to help. It gives me more experience in helping others to open as well.

You mean healing? Yes, healing does clear the mind, or do you state specific purpose when you send energies? I usually say that energy that is send are to serve the other person who is being healed, for the best of this person. But sometimes they want to be helped in specific way, for instance if there is any pain in some parts of the body etc. But the healing that clears my mind best is the healing send together with some else to Mother Gaia.

Yeah, for me, feeling the Field is electrical as well. I pretty much have a constant and relaxing stream coming in through a point 1/2 way between my crown and 3rd eye chakras. I do have my hairs stand on end as well. I can watch a movie, and get this moment of excitement like I remember as a child.

I used to get fatigue and nausea and such. I've opened up a lot and pretty much am through with the detox symptoms for now. I'm currently in very fine balancing of my energy centers.

(01-12-2011, 01:23 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've experienced all kinds of bodily sensations since I started awakening about 4 years ago. The most common is an electric, tingly feeling that starts at the base of my spine and shoots all the way to my head. This is usually strong enough to make me jump in my seat. If I see something that moves me, it feels like an electric current is flowing through my whole body and all my hairs stand on end. I also get random surges of pleasure sometimes, and a strange feeling in the top of my head that I can't really describe. It feels like a portal is opening up there or something. I often picture a lotus flower blooming on the top of my head. Sometimes I just get the warm fuzzies and feel very warm and contented. Some of it is less fun, though. I get a lot of fatigue, light-headedness, stomach problems, light sensitivity and random muscle pains. Still, I guess it is worth it if evolution is the result.

(01-12-2011, 02:05 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]This is possibly a really silly question Smile

Is opening the body a similar experience to say, being 1/2 a mile wide and feeling all that is around you? Or being so light that you could just step into the wind and fly?

I'm just trying to create a reference for what you are describing Smile

Good to hear from you @ndy. I thought you had disappeared since I last wrote.

By opening I mean the ability to sense the presence of Field, and clear impurities from the chakras once they are opened up. It is one thing to uusing words with the Field, and quite another to use your whole body as an instrument.

I can speak a word, say "love". This will produce a few sensations:
1) I feel the energy going out from my body like the ocean going from high to low tide, over about a few seconds. It's not as intense as the ocean, but I mention the wave analogy.
2) The energy then comes back to me over a few seconds
3) It goes out again
4) Comes back to me not as strong as the first time.
5) It looses momentum and eventually returns to stillnesss.
6) I can still these waves if I wish.

Everyone is producing waves, and opening up will allow one to feel, and make decisions based on them.

It's definitely a psychic sense, though I'm not a fortune teller, and can't read the zener cards. My gift is working with the ripples.
(01-11-2011, 09:29 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest that this is either DNA being altered or a greater flow of energy is moving through your rays. I too felt this for several months, not so much nowadays. I always found it to be quite an enjoyable sensation, unlike a limb that has fallen asleep. A few times it was very wonderful, very much like an orgasm though not being sexual in any way.

Can anyone explain to me how you are opening the body? Thanks, Alexandra
(01-11-2011, 06:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone.

From my experience, people who are seeking tend to open the mind first. Then their body will begin to open.

I'm having physical experiences of my body opening more. It sort of feels like when you sleep on your arm and it goes numb. That's probably the best way I can describe it.

I can actually feel changes in my body. Feels lighter and expanding. I found it harder before to open the body than it was with mind.

Are any others here feeling their body opening?

It's sort of a warm feeling, almost floating. And it's happening all by itself without me having to do much. I just release tension, and the energy out there is doing some very nice stuff with my body.

I have asked Ra to help me in opening up. They work quickly and have a great amount of love. It is moving at a very comfortable pace. I believe more will experience things like this during the ascension. I just got a head start on it.

I usually spend a few hours each day in moving the energy. It's pretty much always on my mind.

- Gemini Wolf

Hi Gemini Wolf, Can you explain to me how you are opening the body? Thanks, Alexandra
(10-03-2012, 07:53 AM)AlexandraMassey Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gemini Wolf, Can you explain to me how you are opening the body? Thanks, Alexandra

It's been awhile since I worked on that. But as I recall I opened myself to the kundalini energies.

Unbound

I get some pretty intense physical "initiations" as I call them. Sometimes so much energy will be pumping through my muscles that I'll be contorted in to all sorts of bizarre pseudo-yoga positions as the energy stretches out my nerves and muscles. I've gained a lot of strength this year just from these experiences and slowly my whole body is loosening up more.

I've always been very controlled and tense in my physical body and these physical releases are gradually freeing me from my own grips.
I had some pretty substantial muscle spasms when I had energy surging through me.

Unbound

My whole body can contort sometimes and my arms and legs will stretch themselves out in weird ways. I always feel pretty sore afterwards, but then as I heal I gain a lot more strength.

Of course, I also do free-form yoga and tai chi which part of is allowing the energy to naturally flow through your system and move your body so that it works out its own tensions and blockages. Energy always desires to flow, so when there is a blockage, it will try to work it out. Pain often comes from the resistence to the charge, or stopping the charge, which is trying to flow through a channel. Often, if the channel is "tangled", it won't just smoothly flow out but will twist and turn, which causes the individual's limb to be also influenced by the same energies.

Nowadays I've learned that using my will and being attentive I can pass the energies and stimulation through my muscles without being caught up in the reactionary impressions of the energy which would normally result in the contortions. Rather, instead now I simply use my intention to guide the energy along the channels and if there are any confusions rather than physically expressing it I can now do it just by directing the energies in the appropriate patterns with my thoughts.
(10-03-2012, 10:28 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2012, 07:53 AM)AlexandraMassey Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gemini Wolf, Can you explain to me how you are opening the body? Thanks, Alexandra

It's been awhile since I worked on that. But as I recall I opened myself to the kundalini energies.

So, it was down to yoga? Thanks for helping me understand this.
I never practiced Yoga. I just am energy sensitive.