Bring4th

Full Version: Darkness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought of something. What is darkness? It is abscence of light. What is light? It is first distortion. Light can travel and is a photon. Darkness is the constant factor that is always there. What happens in 8D? The density gets so high that gravity devours all light. Dark holes in space are former suns, sub-logos, that made to 8D and is with the Creator now. Just a thought.
darkness of the spirit, if we look at the book 4 description of the matrix/potentiator of spirit, is the matrix of spirit. it is the matrix, shapegiver with which the potentiator, sudden lightning, takes shape.

in space/time, we have stars illuminating a darkness that surrounds them. there seem to be a parallel here, either directly the same format, or, the reverse of it. (because it is space/time instead of time/space - but then again, spirit is spirit, there is no limitation of space/time or time/space for its existence).
(01-14-2011, 10:16 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of something. What is darkness?

darkness is what happens during Earth Hour. BigSmile Tongue

- -

seriously, though, I think unity100's reference to the Devil is on the mark.

when one is a fetus/baby in the womb, all is Dark. We feel the warmth of being inside the Mother, but there is no sight.

first light = the pangs of birth, the rude awakening into reality.

- -

darkness in a metaphorical sense is beginning the Journey of the Chain of Spirit. It runs in this sequence:

Devil, Lightning Struck Tower, Star, Moon, Sun, Judgement, Cosmos

we have increasing intensities of 'spiritual light'.

both STS and STO entities come to a greater ability to work, summon, and convert this Light into useful action.

Quote:47.6 To achieve this graduation the entity must be able to understand the actions, the movements, and the dance. There is no percentage describable which measures this understanding. It is a measure of efficiency of perception. It may be measured by light. The ability to love, accept, and use a certain intensity of light thus creates the requirement for both positive and negative fourth to fifth harvesting.

no one wants to be in 'darkness'. We all seek the light, no matter which entity.

:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

Unbound

The Dark and Light are polarized expressions of a single principle, I feel, particularly potential and kinetic energy. Naturally, energy as a unity can be expressed as this most basic duality. The potentials within all space are darkness, and the kinetic movements are the light, which are the stimulated potentials of the darkness. Consider that the black hole at the center of our galaxy is a potential which is made kinetic as all of the suns and stars, or gaseous energy, within its field. The inward, internal light of the darkness of the center, or core, of the galaxy, or at least the BODY of the core of the galaxy, is expressed externally as all the limitless light within the system. Now, perhaps also consider this simple model:

You have a square box next to a wall, about 3 inches away from it. You have a single light source, directed at the box, creating a shadow on the wall. Notice that in the three inches of space between the box and the wall, the space is different, it has a different temperature, different properties, that similar to darkness. Realize that visible light is a FIELD which responds to OBSERVATION, and the differentiations of dark and light are merely a contextual relativity of space/time.

I would refer to 7D as the Event Horizon, perhaps.
I feel like Darkness is the perception of something between us and the Light.
But that is just an illusion. Darkness as a concept cannot exist when we are operating under the assumption that all is happening in One moment, in One infinitely large and infinitely small spot - all is One. In One, there is no place for Two - One and the Darkness.

Or for another interpretation, Shadow and Darkness represent a "lack of something".
If the creation is Infinite, then all subset of this can only be "slightly not infinite" if it lacks something. Every creation therefore that is not fully back to 7d or higher, has to contain some holes, some lacks - perceived ones, of course. That can be also seen as holes, as darkness.
(01-14-2011, 10:16 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of something. What is darkness? It is abscence of light. What is light? It is first distortion. Light can travel and is a photon. Darkness is the constant factor that is always there. What happens in 8D? The density gets so high that gravity devours all light. Dark holes in space are former suns, sub-logos, that made to 8D and is with the Creator now. Just a thought.

Yeah... Seems like an eternity since I wrote that, but it's been only 1 year and 1 month... Schiiisch!

Anyway, I would like to correct myself:

1st distortion = Free Will.

2nd distortion = Love.

3rd distortion = Light.

(Can't believe that unity didn't correct me! BigSmile)
(02-16-2012, 06:07 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]no one wants to be in 'darkness'. We all seek the light, no matter which entity.

Have you looked at the aura of the streetlights which are almost blinding?, it shows (mostly) green-blue-purple..
The brighter its light is, the larger part of its aura is purple... (when i say purple i mean violet.. but darker/thicker)
Nothing holding the light back = too close for comfort, rather irritating imo.
Well, people of similar aura to the lights dont mind this extreme closeness.

And just to compare; Aura of the mellow orange'ish streetlights; (mostly) red-orange-yellow, and blue.

While i'm at it; the moons aura is like 4/5 lightblue, 1/10 green, 1/10 purple last time i saw it.
And sun's, its purple->red, blank area, purple->red.. Tho wether the proportions of colors are equal or not is difficult to see....
Perhaps the simple duality of darkness and light is just the way we see things here in 3D to make sense of existence and purpose, just as we use linear time, which is an illusion, but helpful in perceiving with limited awareness. 3D is a density of choice, duality, so we perceive the matrix that way in order to perceive choice.

In 4D, it may not seem as simple as that. A tesseract, or hypercube, which is a 4D cube, is mathematically represented as eight cubes all seemingly inside each other. We will be able to see inside of things, perceive the essence of things and the way they are connected outside of 3D reality, perhaps, and then the simplicity and symbolism of light and dark will not be needed.