Bring4th

Full Version: Isn't wandering fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I first started reading the Ra material, and found out about 4d and just everything, it all resonated with me immediately. The thought of moving on to another density excited me. CHANGE!(i believe that was before i moved to the 2012 gradualist camp) But I have been meditating a lot lately (sorry for my absence) and the more I wrap my mind around the whole thing (reading these forums helps soooo much) the more I think I really really really enjoy 3d. I yearn for a place where the heart and mind may be undefended and love surrounds all and this place is 4d.

But Wandering is so fun that I believe that after a short break in 4d given the opportunity I would more than happily go wandering again. There is an air of adventure and seeking about it that I just find so delicious. The opportunity for catalyst upon catalyst, experience, and of course once again just the seeking of the self.

Self discovery with all of the perks of extreme free will and extreme catalyst is just tasty to me I guess.

To my point though............Is not wandering just the funnest ride ever invented?!?!?!
BigSmileTongueSmile

Edit: upon further meditation I got to thinking, I cannot wait till the next time between incarnations when i get a chance to analyze my full self just to see what kind of developed fruit loop I am. I will probably see myself(you know what I mean) and LOL so hard I fall on whatever floor there is available and remain there rolling around laughing for a decent period of time.(if there is time there lol!) Just to comfort those who worry that is not a suicidal statement; I do not condone that, a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I wake up every day and let loose a big dumb grin no matter my circumstances on that particular day.

Got to love those paradoxes! Smile

Peace and Love friends
After you die, we'll write on your stone:
"He's lolling in the clouds!"

I fully agree with you. 3d is a great place. 4d is too. And really they are the same place. It's just a bigger mind inside of it.
(03-24-2009, 12:35 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]After you die, we'll write on your stone:
"He's lolling in the clouds!"

I fully agree with you. 3d is a great place. 4d is too. And really they are the same place. It's just a bigger mind inside of it.

lol Please tell them to put that on my headstone that is great! In fact if given the chance I'll have that written into my will. I totally agree, the most attractive thing about moving to 4d to me is "The place where hearts are indeed undefended and where compassion holds sway." as quoted by Quo. I learned not so long ago not to have too high of expectations of anyone or anything(it certainly fends off any disappointment), but when and if I get to 4d those are the few things that I want, no need. I am told and I believe that I am a wanderer, but that is not necessarily a free ticket to 4d. For all I know I am just a good guy that is native and slowly polarizing sto. Blush

edit: and yes I know that once you wander too a planet you become a native whether you like it or not. Smile

Btw ty ty for replying to my first thread!

Love and Peace friends
Since reading Ra's statement about discarnate entities gazing back at their bodies and thinking "What a great opportunity! I should have learned more!", I have realized being here is indeed a great opportunity.

I would not call it "fun" in a 3rd density or maybe even 4th density sense, but from a higher perspective it is a gradually heartening experience.

I could stay here all my days, to suck the catalyst dry of its marrow and yet yearn for more; I enjoy experience.

But for all my pains here, I sure would like a break.

Wink

- Memorandem
(03-24-2009, 05:42 PM)Memorandem Wrote: [ -> ]Since reading Ra's statement about discarnate entities gazing back at their bodies and thinking "What a great opportunity! I should have learned more!", I have realized being here is indeed a great opportunity.

I would not call it "fun" in a 3rd density or maybe even 4th density sense, but from a higher perspective it is a gradually heartening experience.

I could stay here all my days, to suck the catalyst dry of its marrow and yet yearn for more; I enjoy experience.

But for all my pains here, I sure would like a break.

Wink

- Memorandem

totally; I am not against a break but I dare say that halfway through 4d or maybe when I move on to 5d I will more than likely do it again. I find that the mission itself beyond just the catalyst and experience is quite fulfilling. All of this considered I wonder how many times I have wandered already. If I have reached a ridiculous amount of times I may definitely call it quits; at least for awhile. Cool

once again kudos to the webmaster for the right click for spell check Blush

edit: may definitely; lol

Love and Peace my friends

ayadew

Hello airwaves.
I appreciate your carefree mentality, fully enjoying the ride while truly realising that there is no harm in it, no danger at all, only love. Thank you for sharing.

We all came here for the reason of being ourselves. Let us all make the best of it and spread love and acceptance.
(03-24-2009, 07:59 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Hello airwaves.
I appreciate your carefree mentality, fully enjoying the ride while truly realising that there is no harm in it, no danger at all, only love. Thank you for sharing.

We all came here for the reason of being ourselves. Let us all make the best of it and spread love and acceptance.

Now I am not bold to the point of complete recklessness, but I believe in having a good time; somewhat an adrenaline junkie. Blush There is nothing better than being yourself. Cool

Thank you for your continuing words of wisdom ayadew. There is much we can learn from each other. :idea:

Peace and Love my friend
Hey Airwaves,

Great post! I've been really thinking lately about how good life is. So much excitement, adventure, and love to experience. As well as all the negative counterparts, they all blend together and create a rich and vibrant tapestry. Some times I'll step outside my door and get blasted by all the richness of the living things around me. I just breath it in with wonder and gratitude.

keep shining that light!
That is a great point my friend! Appreciating the negative is just as important as appreciating the positive in life. Though in my honest opinion there is no negative, or bad, just more experience. There is a given amount of stupidity, and horror with witch we can witness the stupidity, but in the end when you realize that it cannot truly hurt you it makes it easier to accept and digest from an objective point of view. An important point to remember should karma bite you in any way is that "forgiveness of the self stops the wheels of karma" as quoted from either quo or Ra; same thing.Tongue The only reason anyone would have karma after them is for something they have done or have had done to them that they for some reason blame on themselves. It is harder than it sounds, but it makes the experience while incarnated a lot more enjoyable. Smile

Love and Peace friend
I have been reading up at divine cosmos the last few days. It seems to me that a lot of the people there have a lot of questions; I think to myself "if these people have read all or most of the LOO how can they have so many questions?" Maybe I have a better grasp of things than they, but I hate to think of myself as superior to anyone so idk. Granted I do not know all of the answers, but i find it easier to not worry about it than to question every aspect of it. Obviously there are higher powers at play and they have everything under control; they have been doing it for awhile. What I am getting at( i suppose? lol); try not to think about it too much. You will hurt your head. Find love in every moment; enjoy every moment, and you will find yourself having a good day every day and waking up with a smile no matter what.

That is my two cents. Smile

ayadew

To my knowledge it's not that many who has read the LOO by Ra very carefully in Divine Cosmos. It's a large community for many kinds of people, and since David's work does not really center around LOO but rather his own views and conclusions, the community is not really focusing on it as we do here.
The people of Divine Cosmos are chosing their own path, and none is more optimal or relevant, for we are all equal teachers/learners.
May we all acquire what we seek.
(04-05-2009, 01:49 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]I have been reading up at divine cosmos the last few days. It seems to me that a lot of the people there have a lot of questions; I think to myself "if these people have read all or most of the LOO how can they have so many questions?" snipped

As an occassional visitor to David's previous Ask2k yahoo group and then Divine Cosmos I get the impression that David's work is an entry point to the LOO for many people.

I think once people begin to integrate the LOO into their everyday lives and to really live it, that, as you say, a lot of these questions become irrelevant.
You guys are great! Thank you very much for clarifying that for me. BigSmile I hope to repay the favor whenever possible.Heart

You made a great point when you said David's theories do not center around the LOO and neither does his website. Looking back at a few of his vids there was a lot of government conspiracy and such involved that I personally do not care for much. It is interesting, but not a priority.Tongue

(04-05-2009, 01:49 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]What I am getting at( i suppose? lol); try not to think about it too much. You will hurt your head. Find love in every moment; enjoy every moment, and you will find yourself having a good day every day and waking up with a smile no matter what.

I couldn't agree more. We can't understand the whole scope nor do we have to even try to! How could you expect a molecule of water to understand the ocean? It's fun to think about, but ultimately out of our grasp while in third density.

love and light,
Lavazza
(04-05-2009, 06:46 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]You made a great point when you said David's theories do not center around the LOO and neither does his website. Looking back at a few of his vids there was a lot of government conspiracy and such involved that I personally do not care for much. It is interesting, but not a priority.Tongue

Again, I agree completely! Conspiracies and conspiracy theory make me sad most usually, to be honest. I much prefer to focus on my own spiritual evolution and trust that all is well, or will be ultimately.

I'd be interested in starting a discussion later perhaps about the nature and polarity of conspiracy theories. They're a bit mixed, because on the one hand you're seeking to uncover the truth which seems positive to me. But on the other hand, it seems to easily foster anger and resentment towards those believed to be covering up the truth, which is pretty negative. If you browse through some of the larger conspiracy websites you can quickly find a lot of blatant negativity. I guess this is what I mean when I say it makes me feel sad.

ayadew

(04-05-2009, 06:06 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]As an occassional visitor to David's previous Ask2k yahoo group and then Divine Cosmos I get the impression that David's work is an entry point to the LOO for many people.

Very much so! It was mine as well. Regrettably, I am not reading much of David any more since my spiritual evolution takes other paths than conspiracy theories, numbers and metaphysical properties etc..
(04-06-2009, 02:45 AM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2009, 06:06 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]As an occassional visitor to David's previous Ask2k yahoo group and then Divine Cosmos I get the impression that David's work is an entry point to the LOO for many people.

Very much so! It was mine as well. Regrettably, I am not reading much of David any more since my spiritual evolution takes other paths than conspiracy theories, numbers and metaphysical properties etc..

grrrrr I read all of the Ra material before I found divine cosmos lol. I just sort of stumbled upon L/L Research quite some time later and hear I am BigSmile. To this date I do not think I have posted on divine cosmos, but I am thankful for the site none the less. It was, and still is at times, helpful.

(04-05-2009, 07:33 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in starting a discussion later perhaps about the nature and polarity of conspiracy theories. They're a bit mixed, because on the one hand you're seeking to uncover the truth which seems positive to me. But on the other hand, it seems to easily foster anger and resentment towards those believed to be covering up the truth, which is pretty negative. If you browse through some of the larger conspiracy websites you can quickly find a lot of blatant negativity. I guess this is what I mean when I say it makes me feel sad.

Hi Lavazza, perhaps you just did.

Personally, I can't see conspiracy theories as anything other than negative. They consume vast amounts of energy that could be much more constructively employed, and act as a wonderful way for STS to distract many people that could be stronger positive influences.

Do we really need details of how devious STS can be? I'm perfectly happy to grant that they can be extremely cunning and are actively attempting in every way possible to subvert whatever positive energy I may be creating. It seems to me that for us to dwell, even briefly, on their activities only helps their casue by diverting our energy and possibly even providing it directly to them in the form of fear, anger, or aggravation. IMHO, all conspiracy theories are transatory concerns and not worthy of our time, emotion, contemplation, or energy.

Misguided most of all, I think, are those that want to "fight the villans" and run them out. To do so, I believe is to reduce your own polarization, and again, to play into their hand. Is not the feeling of joy at vanquishing an enemy an STS based emotion? One cannot, and should not fight fire with fire. The only response is to allow them the space to serve the One Creator in their own way, and otherwise ignore them and focus on your own path.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset
On the other hand. If someone breaks off a romantic relationship. Then there's a whole spectrum of responses. There is everything from deep anger that makes everything about that person detestable. There's forgiveness from a distance knowing that we all make mistakes but that some things cannot be fixed. But that we are capable of being okay without them. Theres even love for the good things that were, or a willingness to help each other out.

This basic thing happens in every relationship that ends, even in our relationships to all kinds of authority figures.

The negativity lies as much within the community as in the despised authorities. The so called powers that be. This is a phase. I was angry too, almost 20 years ago. Only later I realized that it's not the only way. Right now I'm at the point where I really feel for a Bernie Maddof whose multi-million dollar empire collapsed overnight. All his friends and social relationships had invested money in him which they now lost so all the kindness he ever received ended at the same night. And he's arrested and sent to prison for fraud where he goes from sleeping with his lovely wife in a super luxurious bedroom with roomservice and everything to sleeping in a 2 by 2 cell with a cell mate in a bunk bed.

Let me put it this way. I hope his cell mate is an enlightened being who is able to tell him that in spite of everything he is still worthy of love.

It's important to spread the message of forgiveness. Meditation, good works, prayer and compassion express themselves beyond our view it's a good counterbalance against the lynch mob mentality that is also present in our diversity.

It's normal to be in a lot of states when something like this happens. It's okay to be angry. It's not okay to convert the anger into a lynch mob.

ayadew

Fantastic posts both of you, I fully agree
Wow, like ayadew said, you are both right. Smile It basically boils down to live and let live, and help live when help is needed. On occasion you will find that observing is more helpful than taking action; if you get my meaning.

btw: right click for spell check is soo cool

I for one have had a share of view points related to conspiracy theories (not all theories BTW) along the way, but I never felt truth necessarily led (although without some sort of spiritual 'base' or 'grounding' I agree can easily be led) to a lynch mob. That is, I never felt that anger/punishment was the goal of seeking the truth, harmony is. That is actually one of my core personal struggles within this mind/body/spirit complex / personality, etc. The spiritual grounding found due to this site has been invaluable for me in finding that there is something larger in the universe, something that believes we are all equal and loved and capable of love, all of us.

For me 9/11 has been a ginormous catalyst. I have spent years of evenings researching this -- less so by far recently -- (which ultimately led me to LOO material when I was not spiritually prepared for seeing a lie that big -- Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy were *much* easier :-P to deal with). I know without question that officially we have not been told the truth about that day, and that that lie and our belief in it has chained into actions resulting in the deaths of tens of thousands. I would love to 'take the blue pill' or alter my consciousness and just make this knowledge go away. Sometimes I wonder if that isn't the point; that we find that love trumps wisdom in terms of harmony. (that's why 3rd density precedes 4th -- love precedes wisdom). That we can be incredibly smart or wise, but if we don't learn to love each other we will just spend time creating better weapons to destroy ourselves with. Thus the importance of love ... of 3rd density ... that is the lessons of love are starting in 4th density and moving toward wisdom.

Is it part of balancing love with wisdom to letting your friends discover the truth on their own? How to nudge while respecting free will, or is nudging the same abrogation of Ra dealt with ... that we all are where we are when we are. If time and space are illusions, we all never die, great, I can release myself from worry about others being taken advantage of... But this also leads to a strange sorrow as well. And if that is the case ... why seek at all ... why not continue to wallow in joy ... pigs don't think pigs stink. What is my purpose ... to spread joy and happiness anyway? i.e. laugh in the face of it all? I actually would really love that, a nice long care free laugh . . . Perhaps that is how time is measured in the timeless space between incarnations . . . in breaths between bouts of laughter . . . one can hope.

Peace and joy as you desire it.

Jason
You should laugh more! Smile Letting anything in 3d darken your conciseness or sadden you in any way is simply a waste of time.

3d = paradox, confusion, and choosing
4d = love
5d = wisdom

Just find love in the moment; accept the sleazy politicians for who they are, accept the murderers for who they are. No one said you had to like them. Standing back and laughing at the general stupidity of our idiocracy is very good for your health.
Just remember where you will go when you walk those steps of light and let yourself worry no longer.

edit: I for one will be lol'ing in the clouds in between incarnations Wink

Love and Peace my friend
(04-05-2009, 01:49 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]I have been reading up at divine cosmos the last few days. It seems to me that a lot of the people there have a lot of questions; I think to myself "if these people have read all or most of the LOO how can they have so many questions?"

Maybe some of them haven't read all of the books, but found the website...or maybe they found the books rather daunting...I think Carla's new book is going to help a lot!