Bring4th

Full Version: Stilling Distortions and Meaning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been studying the Law of One for around a year. I mention in the forum my experiences. I have had experiences that have given me the ability to still distortions from my perspective. I have been able to calm anxious people through this.

I wanted to see what Quo and other channels say about using the ability to help people bring their distortions to stillness. I remember Ra speaking about they couldn't compensate for the distortions they had created with their help in Egypt. I felt like I was able to help with these distortions.

And second, when I hear or watch people, I have a tendency to tune into them, and get a reading of how their field is balanced. I don't want to infringe on someone's free will by reading people's fields. It just now is automatic. I feel my purpose is in helping balance energies as the galactic energies around 2012 are coming in stronger.

So I guess it's a few questions.
1) Is it my right to help people still distortions?
2) Is my work benefiting others?
3) Is tuning into others an ethical issue?

I ask about ethics because we're heading toward unity, and people will be more open. Our violet rays will be more laid open for others, and there will be no secrets. So I don't believe I am infringing on others free will. I always check in with their higher self to make sure it's ok for me to read them.

And being that Ra is of 6.5 Density, is it really possible that I could even help to still and compensate for distortions they had done in the past?

In short, I feel that what I'm doing is good. I want to make sure that helping people's energy patterns isn't acting in an STS manner.

Thanks for your time. I'd love to hear what your channels say.

Also, which density is this type of work? I tend to think it's 5th density work, but can't be certain.

Much Love and Light,
- Gemini Wolf
(01-18-2011, 11:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So I guess it's a few questions.
1) Is it my right to help people still distortions?
2) Is my work benefiting others?
3) Is tuning into others an ethical issue?
1) Placing a finger into a moving stream cannot still it; you can only still your self. We each are on our own path, and interference with another is controlling, thus negatively polarizing.
2) By helping your self, you are helping others. By emanating light, you are helping others. By being kind, compassionate, loving, you are helping others.
3) Tuning to others is fine, as long as you do not try to impose your energy onto them.

The big question here is: How does this interaction make you AND the other self feel? If all are positive, then it is likely to be so. Energy exchange, in order to be of benefit, must be done back and forth from both entities (unless one of those entities is in a deep state of consciousness).

(01-18-2011, 11:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I ask about ethics because we're heading toward unity, and people will be more open. Our violet rays will be more laid open for others, and there will be no secrets. So I don't believe I am infringing on others free will. I always check in with their higher self to make sure it's ok for me to read them.
I am unsure as to the validity of your understanding that you check with the other self's higher self. I believe it requires your state of consciousness to be very deep sustained level in order to do so. Have you attained such state?

(01-18-2011, 11:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]And being that Ra is of 6.5 Density, is it really possible that I could even help to still and compensate for distortions they had done in the past?
You are talking about stilling the distortion of ~32 million spirits that are a smc. It appears to me to be a rather daunting task no?

(01-18-2011, 11:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In short, I feel that what I'm doing is good. I want to make sure that helping people's energy patterns isn't acting in an STS manner.
Control is the key to the negative path. Acceptance is the key to the positive path.

(01-18-2011, 11:55 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Also, which density is this type of work? I tend to think it's 5th density work, but can't be certain.
Apparently it is third density work at the present Wink
Thank you Pere for the feedback.

Interesting, where did you find that number?

Lately I've been working on large scale, like cities, or even global.
Not to say that my efforts produce any noticable effect, but that I feel good about what my work entails.

So perhaps when I focus on a large group, maybe there is minimal effect for each person in that group. When I focus on one person, the shifts are much more specific than a group. But when I focus on a city for instance, I attune myself to the crystal grid, and resonate with that to bring about greater change than if I didn't use it.

Can I say that all my work is subjective. Honestly, all I can go on is the actual feelings I have when the energy feels like it's smoothing out. That's the feedback I get. Even when I focus on all of Earth, from my perspective, the energy smoothens out. So it feels real, even if it's possible that it doesn't affect on that great of scale.

Still, with what I know, it feels good to be here. And I am physically more comforted when I balance out the energies that I possibly can. I just feel more whole when I feel energies shift into a feeling of stillness.

(01-18-2011, 03:24 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]You are talking about stilling the distortion of ~230 million spirits that are a Social Memory Complex. It appears to me to be a rather daunting task no?
Correction. 40.5 million was the total of Ra's population. 6.5 were initially harvested. 32 million repeated third density elsewhere. At any rate, it is still a large number compared to one.

Perhaps this quote, about third density service, may be helpful to you.
Quote:89.30
Ra: I am Ra. ... To those who wish to sleep we could only offer those comforts designed for the sleeping. Service is only possible to the extent it is requested. We were ready to serve in whatever way we could. This still seems satisfactory as a means of dealing with other-selves in third density.

(01-18-2011, 03:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Lately I've been working on large scale, like cities, or even global.
Not to say that my efforts produce any noticable effect, but that I feel good about what my work entails.

So perhaps when I focus on a large group, maybe there is minimal effect for each person in that group. When I focus on one person, the shifts are much more specific than a group. But when I focus on a city for instance, I attune myself to the crystal grid, and resonate with that to bring about greater change than if I didn't use it.

Can I say that all my work is subjective. Honestly, all I can go on is the actual feelings I have when the energy feels like it's smoothing out. That's the feedback I get. Even when I focus on all of Earth, from my perspective, the energy smoothens out. So it feels real, even if it's possible that it doesn't affect on that great of scale.

All work is real, though perhaps not understood in third density terms. You do have an effect.

(01-18-2011, 03:55 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Still, with what I know, it feels good to be here. And I am physically more comforted when I balance out the energies that I possibly can. I just feel more whole when I feel energies shift into a feeling of stillness.

Smile
Hey

Quote: I have had experiences that have given me the ability to still distortions from my perspective. I have been able to calm anxious people through this.

I think that's really awesome! Smile How do you do this?

Sometimes my environments can become harsh..

Thanks
A lot of meditation when I started. Removed blockages in my chakras. Opened to sensitivity to feel the Field. Learned energy patterns starting with basic things, and working up to larger energy patterns such as galaxy. When you can look at pics of crystals or feel energy from them, it then becomes a learning experience of using them, and releasing finer blockages.

During this, I had to balance my love with wisdom. It was a scary experience opening up. But when you start, it will tend to snowball into more fine-tuning one's field.

Now I've been doing my best to see everyone and everything as Creator. Giving everything the same love as I have for Creator and infinite intelligence.

Everyone's path is different though. For me it all started by clearing energy blockages.

When I help still someone's field, it can take anywhere from 20 mins to an hour of focus, gently nudging the energies.
And I can't still everyone's. Some are harder than others, and take great care in this nudging.

Hope that made sense.

Much Love and Light,

- Gemini Wolf

(01-19-2011, 08:07 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Hey

Quote: I have had experiences that have given me the ability to still distortions from my perspective. I have been able to calm anxious people through this.

Thanks
Gemini, did you intend this as a question for Q'uo or for Carla?
Could you ask Q'uo about that please.

I've been working as I can best tell with Ra, so it would be great to hear from Q'uo about this.

Appreciate your work. I'd love to get their take on if I'm on the right track, and that I have
not violated any entity's free will. Or how they see my violet ray.

Many Thanks,

- Thomas
Cannot you simply use a crystal to determine the state of your rays?
How do you do the "nudging" you speak of here?

I understand that your process of clearing and opening up increases your sensitivity to the distortions of others, so that you can do step 2 which would be the nudging?

Wonderful process btw Smile

Btw, that's not an abridgement of free will is it? <-- More of a rhetorical question. I just mean how do you keep from breaking that law?

(01-19-2011, 11:12 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of meditation when I started. Removed blockages in my chakras. Opened to sensitivity to feel the Field. Learned energy patterns starting with basic things, and working up to larger energy patterns such as galaxy. When you can look at pics of crystals or feel energy from them, it then becomes a learning experience of using them, and releasing finer blockages.

During this, I had to balance my love with wisdom. It was a scary experience opening up. But when you start, it will tend to snowball into more fine-tuning one's field.

Now I've been doing my best to see everyone and everything as Creator. Giving everything the same love as I have for Creator and infinite intelligence.

Everyone's path is different though. For me it all started by clearing energy blockages.

When I help still someone's field, it can take anywhere from 20 mins to an hour of focus, gently nudging the energies.And I can't still everyone's. Some are harder than others, and take great care in this nudging.

Hope that made sense.

Much Love and Light,

- Gemini Wolf

(01-19-2011, 08:07 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Hey

Thanks
When I tune into someone who isn't ready or does not want to be shifted, a wall comes up that lets me know to procede no further with them in that regard. It's kind of a soft wall, like a warning of sorts. My take is that it's part of vibrational laws set up to help protect free will. I have never pushed against it any harder, but I do get the feeling that the wall will get harder if pushed. As I have progressed, the wall is more noticable.

Nudging as I take it is like balancing our body if we are standing on a balance beam for instance. I mentally push on the field, while I am holding certain energy patterns in mind. These energy patterns can be imprinted on someone who is open to the shifting.

I usually will imprint the energy pattern of stillness. Not that things don't move, but that there is balance, peace and calm.

It almost feels magnetic, this pushing and pulling. I use my 3rd eye, which is work with the indigo ray.

(01-20-2011, 05:18 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]How do you do the "nudging" you speak of here?

I understand that your process of clearing and opening up increases your sensitivity to the distortions of others, so that you can do step 2 which would be the nudging?

Wonderful process By the way Smile

By the way, that's not an abridgement of free will is it? <-- More of a rhetorical question. I just mean how do you keep from breaking that law?

I'm not sure how to specifically use a crystal for determining rays. When I tune into my own field, I feel my violet ray as strong and narrow. So I can't see it being too much off balance. I figured Q'uo can actually see my violet ray so I thought it would aid me in my development.

I feel my violet ray as very dense, a tight ball of pressure on my crown. Thing is, I can make shifts to my violet ray, which I recall Ra saying you couldn't work directly with violet ray. Maybe I'm reading it wrong. It sure feels real to me, this shifting Wink

I'd love to hear how you use a crystal for the purpose you mention.

(01-19-2011, 11:47 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Cannot you simply use a crystal to determine the state of your rays?
Determination of the rays can be made with the crystal pendulum.

Quote:58.5 Questioner: Am I correct in assuming that what I am to do is to dangle a weight approximately two feet below my hand and place it over the body, and when the weight starts moving in a clockwise rotational direction it would indicate an unblocked energy center. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The measurement from hand to weight is unimportant and at your discretion. The circular motion shows an unblocked energy center. However, some entities are polarized the reverse of others and, therefore, it is well to test the form of normal energy spirals before beginning the procedure.

Quote:58.6 Questioner: How would you test?

Ra: I am Ra. Test is done by first holding the weight over your own hand and observing your particular configuration. Then using the other-self’s hand, repeat the procedure.

Quote:60.31 Questioner: The instrument wished to know, when using the pendulum in discovering energy centers, what the back and forth motion meant instead of the circular motion?

Ra: I am Ra. ... The rotations having been discussed, we shall simply say that the weak back and forth motion indicates a partial blockage although not a complete blockage. The strong back and forth motion indicates the reverse of blockage which is over-stimulation of a chakra or energy center which is occurring in order to attempt to balance some difficulty in body or mind complex activity. This condition is not helpful to the entity as it is unbalanced.

Brittany

Eh, I'm a little late on this thread, but I would say that if someone asks for your help, it is STO to give it. If they do not, interfering with their energy fields is breaking their free will, no matter how tangled up they seem to be. When working with greater energy fields, like planetary energy fields...well, I don't see how that could be harmful if you're acting in love. That's what wanderers are here for, right? To lighten the planetary vibration?

I "tune in" to people all the time and I cannot help doing it...being a super-duper empath, it comes naturally. However, just because I see an opening doesn't mean I try to rush inside of it. There's a difference between getting a feel for a person and getting into their business. I can usually tell if a person is upset or anxious, but I generally don't press further and try to figure out the details of the situation unless my help is asked for.

As usual, just my opinion.
Thanks ahktu. The ones I have worked with know I'm into spiritual work. As I remember I've always asked before if they need help with their energy levels. It's like a new gift I'm finding, so I'm excited at each chance I get to use it. Just need to make sure my enthusiasm doesn't run away from me.

Regarding Law of One, I'm by no means a scholar, though perhaps I'm about average in my understanding of it. I just got taught along the way what things work, and what do not so much.

So ahktu, have you been able to tune into intelligent infinity? When I tune into intelligent infinity or Creator, it brings a deep sense of peace.

It's amazing there are those out there who wouldn't like to be woken from their slumber even to experience peace like that.

And as I learn, I find new ways to experience intelligent infinity, or the least distorted version of intelligent infinity that my mind/body/spirit can handle.

Brittany

GW, I've had some experiences in meditations in which I felt I was truly touching at least a fraction of the depths of infinity. I've had a few dreams where I was operating out of what seemed like a 6th or 7th density experience...or beyond.

In everyday life, however, I tend to be incredibly high strung. I think it has to do with the extreme sensitivity of my body. I'm sensitive to light, sound, touch and energy to the point that a bright light, someone whistling, a rough texture or a random creepy crawly causes me pain. This usually causes me to be in a constant state of irritation as well, which causes me to fret about the little things and miss the big picture quite often. I have terrible allergies, I'm usually sick and I have problems with most foods...it seems like I've been in a state of constant, minor discomfort my entire life. It's so hard for me to just relax and get in touch with that higher cosmic force.

As for people not wanting to wake up, I was like that for the first 20 years of my life. It made me feel safe, thinking everything in the world could be wrapped up in a neat little package. A lot of people like having ridiculous rules put on them so that they don't have to face the responsibility of making deeper choices for themselves...they're afraid of what they will find if they dig too deep...perhaps even that everything they believe is wrong. It's much easier to believe that doing something someone else tells you will get you into heaven. Fortunately for me, my guides rammed the walls of the cage I'd built for myself until a hole broke through and I finally got the message. Smile

If you want to do any work on my energy fields you have full permission, though who knows how wild and crazy they are going in there. Tongue Only if you have time, of course.
Sounds great ahktu for the opportunity to gain further experience in working with your energies.
I started by tuning with my indigo ray to help bring some rest and to smooth your field as a whole.
Then, I focused on lining up the chakras, and bringing your field more in alignment.
I also introduced some calming energy patterns.
I helped put up a little bit of shields so maybe you won't get so pulled off center when you have so much stimuli.
Then I drew some specific energy patterns from intelligent infinity, and shaped the light to be compatible and to balance with your field.

I then acknowledged and saw you as Creator, for you are your own healer.

Did you feel anything? How well do you feel you're aligned? I did about 20 mins of shifting. Hope all is well with you.
I am always learning, and like feedback.

- Gemini Wolf

Brittany

GW, I did seem to feel a bit calmer today. I breezed through work without getting riled up like I usually do, and the voices in my head (the mean ones) were actually quiet for once. To go a whole day without hearing them is a new one for me. However, someone working in the store started whistling and whistled consistently for a few hours. I wanted to cry. It still caused me very much discomfort. And my stomach is still being funky, as usual. I suppose I chose these bodily sensitivities for some reason, though for the life of me I can't imagine why.

Thanks for your help. Overall, I do feel more balanced.
I find that some days I can tune in better. This morning my energy felt very heavy and hard to work with. Now, this afternoon it's getting better and lighter feeling.

I'm so glad to have awakened to my ability at 33 years of age.

Yeah, if you have any pre-incarnation lessons you wanted to learn in life, those conditions could be causing some of your issues. If they are pre-life, they cannot always be "cured" so to speak.

I pretty much try to remember everyone on the forum, so I tend to hold positive vibrations for the site as a whole.

With all the spiritual mass I had accumulated, it's been important to hold positive or neutral thoughts. It's like carrying around a lot of inertia. Not in a bad way. It keeps my mind centered like a spinning top. It would take a bit of effort to try and focus in on bad stuff. Especially now that I am working to view everyone as Creator.

It was my pleasure to help in whatever way I could. I'm sort of relearning everything, as are many wanderers I'm sure.
I'm doing what I can while in space/time to release any karma or imbalances I have in this life. When we cross over, we won't be able
to do what we can while here. It's pretty fundamental in the Law of One.

-gw

Brittany

From what little I remember of past incarnations, I seemed to have a great deal of trouble expressing my love for people. Feeling it was easy, but telling people about it was not. I remember having a wife and children, and I loved them so much it almost brought me to tears, but seeing how I was considered a warrior I didn't want to appear weak, and I held all my feelings in. I think this caused me a lot of pain. I can certainly see why I chose to be female in this incarnation due to these issues, but I'm not sure what all the body drama could be from. Perhaps there are other issues I haven't yet touched upon...I only remember a few, tiny fragments of a few different lives- certainly not the whole sum of things.
It's funny, but the more I've opened up, the more powerful the Law of Free Will I notice.
If thoughts aren't in line with love, I'll feel a wall pretty quick now. This is my experience, and might not be another's so I speak about myself.
So I'm going through this game of bumping into walls over and over again as I learn to direct the energy with the care of a symphony conductor.

I used to, when I first opened up, discovered that I was creating distortions like crazy, and didn't realize it was
my own till I opened up a little more. I learned how to be more still when wading in the waters of the Field lest I disrupt them more than desired.

Have to take slow, careful movements, and then the path remains clear.

So, because I experience these bumps quite often, it pushes me in a direction to live out of love more and more.

It's a pretty neat feedback. It started more when I began to use the indigo ray. That ray is what can still distortions,
except those distortions related to free will.

-gw