Bring4th

Full Version: Awakenings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am new to this forum, and glad that I have somewhere to tell my story.
It all started in 1994 when I put together a pattern of bacterial throat infections that I had working in a power plant, this was from flue gas a byproduct of combustion.
It started an awakening that is still unfolding as we speak.
One morning as I was leaving for work I noticed flashing lights in the sky, they flashed red white green. I thought to myself that this was strange as they were stationary, I let it go.
Then a few months later I say a UFO, it was a silver disc. I just realized that I saw what many have saw and let it go.
Within a few days of this sighting I had a vision, where the same silver discs flying in V formation flew over my head, and flashed red, white and green. There were two formations and the second one dropped a baby bottle full of milk.
This was the start of a journey that I still have to pinch myself to see that it is real. I had many spiritual visions going on at this time also, visions of being in space.
Thankfully I came across the Ra material and it helped me make sense of what I was going through, this past illness was a catalyst for me.
I am not sure if you could consider me a wanderer although I feel like that now, I had experienced a soul transfer, I felt my birth soul leave and a new soul literally walk-in. I believe that Ra does address the walk-in experience it has been a few years since I read the material.
But now I feel lost I am not sure what I am to do or where I am supposed to be, I am just carrying on with life.
I find that I have been drawn to native american teachings, and try to spend time in nature, where I feel supported and loved. I also experience communication with this environment.
Perhaps I am right where I should be, I am learning alot about nature spirituality.
(03-25-2009, 09:20 PM)Kristine Wrote: [ -> ]But now I feel lost I am not sure what I am to do or where I am supposed to be, I am just carrying on with life.

You know, as of late I have felt a very very real loss of direction as well. I even took this semester off from college just to try to get my mind right. I considered joining the army and becoming a medic, or learning how to work on jets and such for the air force. Right now I am discontent but will keep working my dead end job till I figure this out. I do not know what it is but day to day I find I really do not know what to do, everything seems slightly, no, very trivial. It is a feeling like something is just missing, a void......

I have little advice to offer you on this subject, but feel comforted that someone here will be able to help you. Blush

For what it is worth I can speak for everyone when I say we are glad to have you, and welcome. Smile

Peace and Love my friend
I feel the inertia right now to. I don't know what's going on. Don't worry too much, it will pass. Let us stay strong and try to use this catalyst to become stronger than ever.

I wish you all health, happiness and spiritual growth, Amen!
(03-25-2009, 11:59 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]I feel the inertia right now to. I don't know what's going on. Don't worry too much, it will pass. Let us stay strong and try to use this catalyst to become stronger than ever.

I wish you all health, happiness and spiritual growth, Amen!

Whoa, you mean to say this is not an isolated event? Seems a little fishy ehh? I wonder if it doesn't have something to do with the harvest going on and what not. :exclamation:

If anyone else if having very similar issues post or start a thread because I would seriously like to know how widespread this is. Huh

Probably not anything major, but curiosity is something to be followed up on. Smile

Love and Peace my friends

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings All:

We have stepped up a rung on the Dimensional ladder so to speak. But not all is "ready" for us. There is a channel that does a good job of illustrating this click here for more information... http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2009/....2009.html

I am too feeling disconnected and discombobulated... as if I am changing direction but not quite there... very interesting times. The site above has been of great comfort to me in finding that I am not the only one.

fairyfarmgirl
(03-26-2009, 01:06 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Good Greetings All:

We have stepped up a rung on the Dimensional ladder so to speak. But not all is "ready" for us. There is a channel that does a good job of illustrating this click here for more information... http://www.emergingearthangels.com/2009/....2009.html

I am too feeling disconnected and discombobulated... as if I am changing direction but not quite there... very interesting times. The site above has been of great comfort to me in finding that I am not the only one.

fairyfarmgirl

That was amazing fairyfarmgirl! Everything that was written on that page hit the issue right on the head; pretty much word for word.

Thank you very much for that fairy!

Love and Peace my friend
Hi everyone,

Glad to see I am not the only one trying to find my place.
My chakras have been active in the last few months, I feel as though I am receiving energy but frustrated at the same time.
Sometimes I think that I am just here to hold energy, and learn how to be connected to spirit.
Thanks for the link I will read. Very few people understand what I am going through, things got so tough I sought professional help, they are helping me through this. I remember Ra stating that some people will need to seek professional help, and it should not be looked down on.
It is a challenge remaining grounded and still remain in society. It would be too easy just to hide myself away and stay in my own reality, but I have a strong inclination to serve others. So I will keep my head up and move ahead.

Thanks everyone for the support.
Kristine
Hello Kristine, I also feel strange lately.Even more than usual. Im just not certain about anything and I find that I have to reevaluate everything I thought I knew.

I think its part of the process.I also feel like something big is coming,soon.I have this anticipation of something but dont know what it is.Its frustrating because I just want whatever it is to happen already.I think were getting very close to a major shift in conciousness,and I think the ufos are part of it.

I too have had encounters with ufos.My first was with my sister and two other friends.We had been to a meditation class all day and the previous day.At the end of day two we were all in an altered state after meditating for two days straight basically.We went out on the balcony on the top floor of the hotel and in broad daylight we started to see lights blink and move in geometrical shapes.Then we all gasped as three black spheres rotating together in a triangular formation(hard to describe)came toward us across I-35 and behind the hotel.I still have to remind myself sometimes of what we saw, it was so unbeleivable.Ever since then things really changed.I also see them in my dreams alot.

More and more people are seeing strange things in the sky and soon there will be no dout in anyones mind.Just google nasa ufos or astronaut ufos and youll find lots of footage and astronauts talking about it.

I think thats part of a big revealing that will take place and thats whats got so many of us feeling strange.

Sorry to go off on ufos like that but I think they are a big wink from the higher dimensions saying "Hello,the world is more than you think,get ready!"

I'm ready.
Hi, just wanted to add that I too have been feeilng lost the last 6mths, I dont know what I want to do or where I want to go. I know I want to move, but i dont know how or where, I know I want to do some kind of work but I dont know what or in what field.. I have this feeling that Im missing something important and I cant figure out what it is.. so is this happening to us all or just some of us?
Same here does ringing in the ears mean anything? I have been getting that alot lately to.

fairyfarmgirl

I have gotten ringing in my ears since 1997. Left ear rings... I have come to see this as meaning good things are happening... the creations you are making are beneficial. Ringing in the right ear means watch out for something you are not seeing clearly...Look more closely at your creations.

I have always taken it as information from the Angels. For the ringing in my ears started right after I began working with the Archangels.

What may be helpful to you is to keep a journal on when the ringing happens and what you were doing right before and after (thoughts, emotions, deeds) and what ear was ringing. Also, you may just simply want to ask the Higher Beings around you... 'What is all this ear ringing about... I would appreciate a tutorial dream on my ear ringing that I actually remember with grace and ease.'

This is what I do and I always receive information on the subject either in a lucid awake dream or during a sleeping dream.

fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl
(05-03-2009, 08:53 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I have gotten ringing in my ears since 1997. Left ear rings... I have come to see this as meaning good things are happening... the creations you are making are beneficial. Ringing in the right ear means watch out for something you are not seeing clearly...Look more closely at your creations.

I have always taken it as information from the Angels. For the ringing in my ears started right after I began working with the Archangels.

What may be helpful to you is to keep a journal on when the ringing happens and what you were doing right before and after (thoughts, emotions, deeds) and what ear was ringing. Also, you may just simply want to ask the Higher Beings around you... 'What is all this ear ringing about... I would appreciate a tutorial dream on my ear ringing that I actually remember with grace and ease.'

This is what I do and I always receive information on the subject either in a lucid awake dream or during a sleeping dream.

fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl

It is only or mostly in the left ear. Also with my digital camera I get orbs on the pictures in my room most of the time I take them. I looked it up on the internet and some people think they are spirits. I think so to, or our spirit guides. Thanks for for your comment I always wondered what it really meant.
Quote: OH!
THE PLACES YOU’LL GO!
You’ll be on your way up!
You’ll be seeing great sights!
You’ll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.
You won’t lag behind, because you’ll have the speed.
You’ll pass the whole gang and you’ll soon take the lead.
Wherever you fly, you’ll be the best of the best.
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.
Except when you don’t
Because, sometimes, you won’t.
I’m sorry to say so
but, sadly, it’s true
and hang-ups
can happen to you.
You can get all hung up
in a prickle-ly perch.
And your gang will fly on.
You’ll be left in a Lurch.
You’ll come down from the Lurch
with an unpleasant bump.
And the chances are, then,
that you’ll be in a Slump.
And when you’re in a Slump,
you’re not in for much fun.
Un-slumping yourself
is not easily done.
You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.
Some windows are lighted. But mostly they’re darked.
A place you could sprain both you elbow and chin!
Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?
How much can you lose? How much can you win?
And IF you go in, should you turn left or right…
or right-and-three-quarters? Or, maybe, not quite?
Or go around back and sneak in from behind?
Simple it’s not, I’m afraid you will find,
for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.
You can get so confused
that you’ll start in to race
down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace
and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space,
headed, I fear, toward a most useless place.
The Waiting Place…
…for people just waiting.
Waiting for a train to go
or a bus to come, or a plane to go
or the mail to come, or the rain to go
or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow
or waiting around for a Yes or a No
or waiting for their hair to grow.
Everyone is just waiting.
Waiting for the fish to bite
or waiting for wind to fly a kite
or waiting around for Friday night
or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake
or a pot to boil, or a Better Break
or a sting of pearls, or a pair of pants
or a wig with curls, or Another Chance.
Everyone is just waiting.
NO!
That’s not for you!
Somehow you’ll escape
all that waiting and staying.
You’ll find the bright places
where Boom Bands are playing.
With banner flip-flapping,
once more you’ll ride high!
Ready for anything under the sky.
Ready because you’re that kind of a guy!
Oh, the places you’ll go! There is fun to be done!

I believe Dr. Seuss was on to something. Blush
(05-04-2009, 08:36 AM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: OH!
THE PLACES YOU’LL GO!

I believe Dr. Seuss was on to something. Blush

Many great stories out there about Awakening. I just recently got the pleasure of reading this book for the first time to my little daughter, and it does have many great points.

I have found that the "lost" feeling is coming and going, and going more then coming as of late. The Ra material has helped put many things into focus for me, and I can only hope that I am able to pass this knowledge on to anyone that is searching for spiritual direction.

At the end of the day, the way I like to look at it is if I was lost, I would have no idea about what is going on in the world. Our Higher Selves are helping guide us, and I find it is easier and easier to listen each day Smile
(03-25-2009, 09:20 PM)Kristine Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am new to this forum, and glad that I have somewhere to tell my story.
It all started in 1994 when I put together a pattern of bacterial throat infections that I had working in a power plant, this was from flue gas a byproduct of combustion.
It started an awakening that is still unfolding as we speak.
One morning as I was leaving for work I noticed flashing lights in the sky, they flashed red white green. I thought to myself that this was strange as they were stationary, I let it go.
Then a few months later I say a UFO, it was a silver disc. I just realized that I saw what many have saw and let it go.
Within a few days of this sighting I had a vision, where the same silver discs flying in V formation flew over my head, and flashed red, white and green. There were two formations and the second one dropped a baby bottle full of milk.
This was the start of a journey that I still have to pinch myself to see that it is real. I had many spiritual visions going on at this time also, visions of being in space.
Thankfully I came across the Ra material and it helped me make sense of what I was going through, this past illness was a catalyst for me.
I am not sure if you could consider me a wanderer although I feel like that now, I had experienced a soul transfer, I felt my birth soul leave and a new soul literally walk-in. I believe that Ra does address the walk-in experience it has been a few years since I read the material.
But now I feel lost I am not sure what I am to do or where I am supposed to be, I am just carrying on with life.
I find that I have been drawn to native american teachings, and try to spend time in nature, where I feel supported and loved. I also experience communication with this environment.
Perhaps I am right where I should be, I am learning alot about nature spirituality.

Well, even though it was a short while ago, Welcome to the forum, it's always nice to hear another wanderer's story.

In regards to the ear tones:

Session 49:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered. The lobes may both be used for service to self or service-to-others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that in our understanding too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.

The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.

There is one correspondence between right and left and positive and negative. The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

fairyfarmgirl

Huh? What is Ra saying? It seems to not make any sense to me. Can anyone put this into everyday language....

fairyfarmgirl

ayadew

(05-06-2009, 08:45 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? What is Ra saying? It seems to not make any sense to me. Can anyone put this into everyday language....

fairyfarmgirl

Hello fairyfarmgirl. I will gladly help us both understand further. I suspect Don was in a scientific mood when he asked the questions which led to this, since the quote is highly complex
My subjective intepretation:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The lobes of your physical complex brain are alike in their use of weak electrical energy. The entity ruled by intuition and impulse is equal to the entity governed by rational analysis when polarity is considered.

Science has concluded that the brain has two sides, one focused on logic and one with feelings (to take it really short). Ra informs that an entity that is focusing on the application and usage of 1 half of these does not do anything wrong, and one can polarise through the use of logic or feelings or both.

Quote:The lobes may both be used for service to self or service-to-others. It may seem that the rational or analytical mind might have more of a possibility of successfully pursuing the negative orientation due to the fact that in our understanding too much order is by its essence negative. However, this same ability to structure abstract concepts and to analyze experiential data may be the key to rapid positive polarization. It may be said that those whose analytical capacities are predominant have somewhat more to work with in polarizing.

Ra claims again that both lobes can be used to polarise, but the one with more logic/analytical ability has a harder time and tends to be less compassionate/can be seen as selfish due to lack of feelings/expressed feelings. (Personally I have polarised much with wisdom, but I'm at the limit of that, so I'm working on my 'feelings' side instead.)

Quote:The function of intuition is to inform intelligence. In your illusion the unbridled predominance of intuition will tend to keep an entity from the greater polarizations due to the vagaries of intuitive perception. As you may see, these two types of brain structure need to be balanced in order that the net sum of experiential catalyst will be polarization and illumination, for without the acceptance by the rational mind of the worth of the intuitive faculty the creative aspects which aid in illumination will be stifled.

Ra claims that intuition can only go so far in the means of polarising, you can get information from your higher self, but it's kind of like cheating - you don't learn/understand much from it, it's better to live and learn by your mistakes so to speak - the optimal way to polarise. Ra also says that both lobes of the brain is best used in unison for the best effect in understanding (illumination).

Quote:There is one correspondence between right and left and positive and negative. The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you.

I have no idea.. haha BigSmile
Phoenix: I conclude that the part I do not understand was your answer and reason to post this quote of Ra. Would you care to illuminate us further of what Ra means...
The area above the left shoulder is generally negative polarisation. And above the right shoulder is positive polarisation.

So if you are positively polarised the left ear ringing might be 'DANGER, STS THOUGHT.'

However, 'this is the tone's meaning for you' is said because Don was asking the question. It is reversed in some people I believe.

But the preceding answer indicates that it may have different meanings, to do with intuitive/analytical as well as polarising messages.

fairyfarmgirl

It is reversed in me. It is always my right ear when I stepping off the path into the briar patch... I have had a long time to figure this out... The ringing gets louder the farther off the path I go in my right ear and always results in a negative greeting or experience I could have avoided if I had taken the time to sit and reflect on my thoughts and feelings and the intentions of others.

My left ear ringing means I am spot on the path and to just keep on keeping on... The left ear rings before positive beneficial things happen to me or in the world...

fairyfarmgirl
...There is one correspondence between right and left and positive and negative. The web of energy which surrounds your bodies contains somewhat complex polarizations. The left area of the head and upper shoulder is most generally seen to be of a negative polarization whereas the right is of positive polarization, magnetically speaking. This is the cause of the tone’s meaning for you....

This probably has something to do with how energy moves through the chakras in 3 dimensional space. My understanding is that the energy flow, when seen from all sides, resembles the DNA molecule in 3D [dimensional] form.

BTW, I seem to be very different from most of you. This may be genetic, as everyone has a certain "frequency resonance' within 3rd density (different from 3D; density does not necessarily correspond to dimension). The body you occupy must be genetically able to vibrationally fit you.

I remember where I came from (not the name, but what it was like) in great detail. I remember being "trained" to be here, and was given a list of occurrences that would signal different "seasons" in this timeline.

It is now well known (and taken for granted by my friends and family) that when I give a warning that something is about to happen that it's a good idea to listen. I have other "gifts" (or tools as I see them) that are a result of who I am & where I'm from (both of which I have no clue, BTW. I have names of people, but they'd be meaningless out of context).

It seems that--once again--I'm a white crow. <sighs>

Well...I'll be home soon enough. I have plenty here to keep me occupied.

Love,

Lakewolf Whitecrow