Bring4th

Full Version: Scientific Papers of Steven J Smith
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there Smile

I wonder if there's anyone here who's been through the scientific papers of Steven J Smith. Or if there's anyone interested in looking into them. Anyone with whom i can share analysis with, critique the work. Test the assertions... that kinda thing.

His work is presented with enough detail, not too much that it's confusing. So anyone really can look into this.

So far, i think it's brilliant.

The material is split over two sites- the thing is that some of the pictures of equations and such are missing on one sit and present on the other. So, i've attached files where it's as good as you can get in terms of everything being there. But, if you still want to visit the sites, here are the links:

http://www.whale.to/b/smith_sj_h.html

This has his papers other than the scientific ones, more to do with the hidden agendas, etc, but equally awesome!! Smile

www.commerceware.net/

This one has a nice layout of the papers, so you probably wanna go here first.

But, trust me, downloading the files is easier.
Actually i see i cant attach anything bigger than 1MB, i have a zip folder thats 3.7MB, i can email it to you?
I archived everything. So you can extract it all with WinRar.

Also, as an aside, his look at Greer and Bearden and the like is very revealing. :exclamation:
Next lot of attachments
The "Subversion of Alternitive Energy" article was too big to attach, you'll have to visit the sites for that..
No thoughts?
These look fascinating, ill definitely check them out when I can force myself to focus more, too ADD at the moment to read them.
I read one paper (on entropy) and liked it. As with t-dude, I'll have to go slow because of the pesky ADD.
(02-09-2011, 11:57 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]These look fascinating, ill definitely check them out when I can force myself to focus more, too ADD at the moment to read them.

(02-10-2011, 02:48 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I read one paper (on entropy) and liked it. As with t-dude, I'll have to go slow because of the pesky ADD.

I hear you about the ADD, hehe.. The thing with these is that they're presented in a simple manner, they flow very nicely. The clarity is awesome, so the ADD wasnt such an issue for me, mainly taking the time to sit and read them.

The papers that drew me in and kept me reading were the ones on:

1.Synthetic earthquakes: The acoustic energy transformation idea was awesome, it gave that retrospective simplicity that makes you want to kick yourself for not intuiting something along those lines before.

2.Electrogravitics: Very, very interesting. I havent gotten around checking out Ampere's law on atomic, discrete basis.

3.Entropy of inverted populations.

I asked about them because i wonder what others think about his observations and deductions.. do they suffer from flaws in the examined constructs? (refering here to the electrogravitic formulation.)
When he connected energy to temperature and called in entropy that made sense to me, heat is wasted energy. Thats as far as I got lol
(02-11-2011, 01:21 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]When he connected energy to temperature and called in entropy that made sense to me, heat is wasted energy. Thats as far as I got lol

Haha Smile, all in time huh?

I must admit that i do have a general interest in physics anyway, so i realise i'm more eager than most! Confused

I think it stems from recognising the explanatory value in such things, explanantory with respect to something i've wondered about, or something i imagine about nature i imagine could happen, or a unique phenomenon that captures my interest and intrigues me.

Like free energy... i wondered, how does that happen? Or, how do 'flying saucers' fly? lol..

Soldier on, amigo Wink