Bring4th

Full Version: Lucid Dreams and memory complexes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucid dreams are the kind of dream where the person is aware that he is dreaming. Within the dream, the person can behave in a matter similar to that of waking consciousness.

I started having lucid dreams many years ago. They started as few and far in between. As time went on, I began to have more and more lucid dreams, and with increasing intensity. These dreams have vivid colors, unlike the black and white dreams that we mostly have.

During such dreams, I am able to interact with the environment that I am within easily. I can choose what I want to do, and where I want to go. They are some of the most satisfying experiences a person can have. In one dream, for example, I flew around like superman, looking down at the trees below, and over a lake. Although I can hardly swim, I decided to dive straight down into the lake. I could do that because I was aware that I was dreaming. I dove into the lake and found myself under water, and I simply kicked my feet and surfaced.
In other dreams, I have seen the bottom of the ocean, and followed some very strange creatures that had amazing shapes and colors.
In another I flew over a city that looked like some English town. And in another, I piloted a spaceship and visited a planet with people that look very much like humans.
In some of these dreams, I could not interact with people. I would be moving around, looking at the environment from different perspectives, but when I attempted to interact directly with the people, they seemed not to be aware that I am there. I would sometimes do things that would get them confused, as they didn't know what was happening.

These days, lucid dreams have been very frequent. What's more, I can now get up, and drink water, for example, and within seconds after I close my eyes again, I find myself within the same environment.

I am wondering if other people have had similar experiences, and if they have noticed any increase in the number of lucid dreams that they are having. I am also interested in finding out if they too find their ability to function within, and go back to these dreams to have increased dramatically lately.
(01-20-2011, 10:29 PM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]These dreams have vivid colors, unlike the black and white dreams that we mostly have.
I have never--not once--had a black&white dream. ALL of mine are in color.
In some of these dreams, I could not interact with people. I would be moving around, looking at the environment from different perspectives, but when I attempted to interact directly with the people, they seemed not to be aware that I am there. I would sometimes do things that would get them confused, as they didn't know what was happening.
That doesn't sound like a "lucid dream" to me. In my lucid dreams, I ask people questions, and they are compelled to answer, and truthfully. I've done a lot of spiritual work this way.
These days, lucid dreams have been very frequent. What's more, I can now get up, and drink water, for example, and within seconds after I close my eyes again, I find myself within the same environment.

I am wondering if other people have had similar experiences, and if they have noticed any increase in the number of lucid dreams that they are having. I am also interested in finding out if they too find their ability to function within, and go back to these dreams to have increased dramatically lately.
I'm not having them more frequently, but I do find that I am resuming dreams on consecutive nights, or after waking in the same night, more frequently. This doesn't happen with lucid dreams, but with regular ones.

Brittany

I have NEVER dreamed in black and white. In fact, the colors in my dreams are more vivid than they are in waking life.

I have lucid dreams on a fairly consistent basis, though they aren't exceedingly common for me. If you can't interact with other people in your dreams, I'd say there's a good chance you're in your astral body and are actually visiting these places.
I also always dream in full colors and i also can "go back" to the same dream even if i woke up and went back to sleep. I have come to a point where it is hard for me to see a difference between lucid dreaming and "normal dremaing?". In all of my dreams i am capable of acting but it really depends on the situation because sometimes i get negative feelings within a dream that totally freeze me. My guess is that i have a long way to go in order to further control my actions in my dreams in a more effecient manner.

I would also like to point out that i get alot of "randomized dreams" i call them. These are dreams where you are in some weird place with people that you have almost no relation to and you are doing the most random stuff ever. These dreams never end. I go from one scenario to another and they all seem to connect somehow but without any meaning. Its like walking in deep mud. Hallucinations.
my dreams also are predominantly in color. with the uncolored ones being in settings where there is no color, like in settings in which entities are manifesting only as light sources (including me), and the darkness of the time/space surrounding us.
Most of my dreams are always in color as well. One of my more memorable lucid dreams entailed going into trance-state inside the dream. In this 'second dream' I decided to have an OBE, but as I was leaving the dream-trance body which was effortless compared to the waking body, I experienced color flashes and a bodily electrical shock sensation. This caused me to wake up into the first dream. So apparently, it is possible to have embedded dreams, although the dream body functions in a different manner than the physical body.

Brittany

Zenmaster, I've had those experiences, too, where I had a dream within a dream within a dream. You get to the point that when you really wake up, you aren't sure how to tell what is real anymore. I think it's a valuable clue to the fact that our reality as we know it IS a dream...a very sound illusion.

I don't get how scientists have come up with all this stuff about what can or cannot happen in dreams. I've heard it said that you cannot feel pain in dreams. I've been horribly tortured in my dreams...the worst pain I've ever felt. They say you can't read, as all the letters would appear backwards. Also not true. I read books in my dreams. And of course, falling off a cliff and hitting the bottom does not kill you. I've done it tons of times. I've died numerous times in my dreams and still woken up just fine. (okay, those last two are more urban legends than scientific propositions) And I've always dreamed in color. I just wonder who really came up with all this stuff and how, because I don't think I know ANYONE who has dreams that follow the established format.
(01-23-2011, 10:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]In this 'second dream' I decided to have an OBE, but as I was leaving the dream-trance body which was effortless compared to the waking body, I experienced color flashes and a bodily electrical shock sensation.

I had it too once. Not within the second dream though. I knew I was dreaming in the first dream and tried to do an OBE and suddenly there was intense colour flashes and light strikes, like thunder, and then intensified electric shock in the brain that got more and more intense. "You are not ready yet" my mind screamed and woke me up. Very sad!
I always dream in color. I don't know why people would ever dream in B/W. More likely is that they don't notice colors.

I also have read books in dreams, but these are always in rather specific kinds of dreams which are more like trances. I can never remember what it was I read, however.

I have dreamt within a dream a couple of times, back when I was into Castaneda. I always wake up twice in succession, the first time into an apparent real world but followed soon after by another waking. The second time is always accompanied by a strong vibrating/electric shock. In the freakiest occurrence I "woke up" in my usual bed and looked over to my clock radio, which was actually in the wrong location - but I didn't notice this until later. It was pitch black and all I could see was the LEDs on the clock radio. Suddenly I felt a cat jump on my bed, but instantly remembered that I don't have a cat so I tried to swat it off. It turned out not to be a cat but somebody large looming over me. This freaked me out and I tried to yell out but couldn't make a sound (the usual dream paralysis). Then I woke up, accompanied by a loud (to me) vibrating and purplish flashing. After these sorts of wakings I always have a feeling of hearing in the silence a ooooo-ahhhh sound like the spooky theremin in the Star Trek tv show that would be played in weird situations.
(01-24-2011, 05:42 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2011, 10:40 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]In this 'second dream' I decided to have an OBE, but as I was leaving the dream-trance body which was effortless compared to the waking body, I experienced color flashes and a bodily electrical shock sensation.

I had it too once. Not within the second dream though. I knew I was dreaming in the first dream and tried to do an OBE and suddenly there was intense colour flashes and light strikes, like thunder, and then intensified electric shock in the brain that got more and more intense. "You are not ready yet" my mind screamed and woke me up. Very sad!
Hey, that's cool that someone else had that particular experience. Do you know if there are books on the subject? Leaving the dream body was instantaneous, right? I just woke up into the first dream. I get what you mean by, 'You are not ready yet'. My thought was similar, something like 'you are not supposed to be doing this'. I think the colors where mainly blue and yellow, but it was a while back.
(01-24-2011, 10:10 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]I have dreamt within a dream a couple of times, back when I was into Castaneda. I always wake up twice in succession, the first time into an apparent real world but followed soon after by another waking. The second time is always accompanied by a strong vibrating/electric shock. In the freakiest occurrence I "woke up" in my usual bed and looked over to my clock radio, which was actually in the wrong location - but I didn't notice this until later. It was pitch black and all I could see was the LEDs on the clock radio. Suddenly I felt a cat jump on my bed, but instantly remembered that I don't have a cat so I tried to swat it off. It turned out not to be a cat but somebody large looming over me. This freaked me out and I tried to yell out but couldn't make a sound (the usual dream paralysis). Then I woke up, accompanied by a loud (to me) vibrating and purplish flashing.
What's interesting, is this 'astral' world can be both shared and of your own making. As far as I know, the first being's you encounter, tend to be from your own unconscious. Then you replace the intense fear with curiosity, and they simply no longer show up as 'evil'. You can then 'become friends' and work with them directly (like active imagination) to resolve complexes and what not.

If you do a lot of work, 'polarize' as the Ra material terms it, or just go into a higher vibration (activate violet ray, for example), then you may have visits from disembodied entities - both ET and inner-plane. As far as I can tell, this is because they are either attracted to the energy signature in general or with the 'mind-aspect' - the fact that you're effectively epitomizing something 'new' in the collective. Somehow, 4D and higher can scan the collective mind like a map and sense specific changes. Contrast that with with the vague, but perhaps strong 'feelings' that others notice and report here from time to time.

Brittany

Quote: What's interesting, is this 'astral' world can be both shared and of your own making. As far as I know, the first being's you encounter, tend to be from your own unconscious. Then you replace the intense fear with curiosity, and they simply no longer show up as 'evil'. You can then 'become friends' and work with them directly (like active imagination) to resolve complexes and what not.

I've noticed in some of my dreams when I interact with "evil" personalities it feels like some sort of game. Like a roleplay. We step into the roles but beneath all of that we realize it's just for learning purposes and even though I'm running and the bad guy is chasing me, I really don't feel afraid. The roles are transient.

I've also encountered beings in my dream that struck pure terror into my heart. I detected nothing from them but an aura of hatred and ruthlessness, and I could barely even move in such a presence. Makes me realize how many layers there are to any archetype, especially something so broad and arbitrary as "good" and "evil."
(01-24-2011, 11:01 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey, that's cool that someone else had that particular experience. Do you know if there are books on the subject? Leaving the dream body was instantaneous, right? I just woke up into the first dream. I get what you mean by, 'You are not ready yet'. My thought was similar, something like 'you are not supposed to be doing this'. I think the colors where mainly blue and yellow, but it was a while back.

how were those color flashes ? what format ?
(01-25-2011, 10:20 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

I had to find notes on that dream and as I read it now, I see that I forgot a lot of stuff, and that there was a message. I don't have any specific books on dreams and never been that much intrested of that topic but my strong belief is that every dream is the personal message to your conscious mind, coded in a "language" that you understand. If you don't, you can humble ask to have the same message repeated but in "simpler language/code".

It was four scenarios in that dream. I dreamt it on my birthday and I believe that this dream was a gift, as I do not have lucid dreams often, and also hopefully a clue of what can come in the future.

In the first scenario I was outside our house, but everything was shimmered in a golden light/luster and looked magical. I went inside our neighbours house and "woke up", knowing that I now was conscious, which I stayed during the rest of the dream. I shook the hand of my brother there (not biological) and went outside.

Then I floated in what seemed to be the real space. At that point I decided to do an OBE. The more I tried the more increased the electric shock felt in my brain/head. I got a bit worried if my brain would handle that or if it would be "fried" and I would die in the biological sense. The heart was beating very hard too but it could handle it. During that time an image of some code appeared, similar to the Matrix code, but not quite like it. It was technical symbols connected to each other in a lot of colours (no, I don't remember the colours) and very advanced. As electric shockwaves increased in power when I tried to leave the body, they transformed into blue(ish)/white(ish) very bright lightnings (the colour is like of a lightning – what colour is the lightning??) and then there came the "knowing" that I needed to practice more to be ready for that experience because load was too high on the physical (??) brain.

Then I was in a busy street with a lot of people walking there but I felt free to move. There I realized that I didn't need to walk as I could fly as it was so called lucid dream. As soon as I thought that I instantly lifted off the ground, but the force was too powerful. It was not like before in some of my other dreams where I needed to concentrate on flying. I've had dreams where I could fly perfectly also, but never in the same powerful way as I did now. I then understood that the power was stronger than me. I didn't have it under control and once again there was this "knowing" that this was something I needed to practice on.

In the last scenario I was in a building. This building was a symbol of my body complex. It was a big office building during the days, but now everybody was on "christmas holiday" (because I was sleeping the christmas holiday represented the sleeping body). The only one inside was one cleaning lady and one receptionist. I walked along many halls and looked inside couple of rooms. It was very messy and cluttered. There seemed to be a lot of tiny offices and it looked like a very crowded, busy place. People seemed to work really hard, running around and dropping a lot of documents everywhere. When I saw that poor cleaning lady I knew that she would never be able to clean it all up as it was too much for her. I saw couple of elevators down the hall and asked the receptionist if they led the way out, and she nodded. Then I woke up, instantly, yes.

I see this dream in a whole different light right now. I had this dream before LOO and now LOO gave me the tools to clean that mess up. After that, I will be able to flyyyy... maybe not in this body though :p. Anyway, in my point of view, as I understand it for the moment, I really need to clean up before I will be able to "handle" the powerful forces. Maybe you see it differently?

The dreams that we do remember might be the ones that we only are allowed to enter with our awaken consciousness. If we are to do something that is "outside" our normal consciousness then perhaps we enter these places with our subconsciousness, which is much more powerful and bigger than our awaken state. I remember couple of dreams where I in the first dream, triggered my other, more dense "bodies" and as soon that it happened my conscious lights went out. And in the second dream I was working with some Higher entities as we did something really advanced and non-understandable in a 2D net of very bright light where some entities were (3D?). Though I remember fragments of that dream I really don't know what we were doing as there is also some kind of "knowing" there that this exceeds my current knowledge/understanding.

But it seems that there is also some kind of boundaries where I can go being aware in the dreams. I think that this awareness is more or less the consciousness we have in 3D. That this is what needs to be worked with/cleaned up and expanded, before we can go further/do more and still be conscious about it as 3D entities. In another lucid dream I was flying and decided to go to space. I moved very fast from Earth and then I came to some kind of blue(ish)/white(ish) net, like spider net. Some one guarded it but I didn't see those entities, I was just given some kind of greating and message that I was not allowed beyond that point in my current form for now and that they were very sorry. Instantly after that I was sent back to Earth and woke up. So you see, I think that even if we expand our 3D consciousness it still seems to be some kind of boundaries, whether they are the boundaries of the physical body, or boundaries of the "space" we are "allowed" to reside. It doesn't mean that I will give up, as I find it very amusing.
(01-25-2011, 10:20 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Like a very demanding warning, physically engaging and clear, oscillating zap..zap..zap as I was (experimentally) leaving the body (levitated upwards) only could make it a few inches. Felt it in the head, and saw flashes in minds eye - very intense and actually very odd because it seemed so out of place, artificial or mechanical. Most noticeable in the experience were the particularly distinct colors, their rapid pulsing action, and the shock sensation. That was maybe 5 or 6 years ago, and I didn't take any notes.

Like Ankh (and others here), over the years I've had the UFO encounters, had visits from other beings - both 'good' and 'bad' - random ET, soul-group, angelic presences, deceased relatives, and inner-plane varieties. Also the occasional astral and etheric thought form.
(01-25-2011, 10:00 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've also encountered beings in my dream that struck pure terror into my heart. I detected nothing from them but an aura of hatred and ruthlessness, and I could barely even move in such a presence. Makes me realize how many layers there are to any archetype, especially something so broad and arbitrary as "good" and "evil."
Good question. One thing is for sure, the reaction felt is keying off of one's own nature. With the inner-plane negative entities and what not, there seems to be more of that psychological archetype at work. With the negative ET's, however, there is a ruthlessness, a cold and calculated, unrelenting intention.

The positive beings (higher-dimensional ETs presumably) will do stuff like work with you in your dreams. Or they may provide random 'paranormal signs', presumably to invoke a sense of wonder or hint of something more or higher available. I think the positive ETs may go out of their way to make it a 'safe' experience by being non-threatening or playful.
(01-25-2011, 07:09 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I see this dream in a whole different light right now. I had this dream before LOO and now LOO gave me the tools to clean that mess up. After that, I will be able to flyyyy... maybe not in this body though :p. Anyway, in my point of view, as I understand it for the moment, I really need to clean up before I will be able to "handle" the powerful forces. Maybe you see it differently?

your dream seems to be separated in between happenings in time/space, and your subjective experiences. so, interpreting it in your shoes is impossible. you are the one who could know the best.

however in the case of flashes, i am wondering the structure and formation of these flashes. ie, clear lightings, lightnings, ok, but any shape ? form ?

Quote:Like a very demanding warning, physically engaging and clear, oscillating zap..zap..zap as I was (experimentally) leaving the body (levitated upwards) only could make it a few inches. Felt it in the head, and saw flashes in minds eye - very intense and actually very odd because it seemed so out of place, artificial or mechanical. Most noticeable in the experience were the particularly distinct colors, their rapid pulsing action, and the shock sensation. That was maybe 5 or 6 years ago, and I didn't take any notes.

any shape ?

or better yet,

anything like the stuff described in the later pages of this thread ?

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1925
(01-25-2011, 10:55 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]any shape ?

or better yet,

anything like the stuff described in the later pages of this thread ?

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1925
Not a shape that I recall, per se. And it's not like discrete streaks or spots as those mentioned in the thread. It's more like what one would experience by going into a totally darkened room and rapidly blinking their eyes, and seeing the organic flashes - but much more intense, bright, and clear, with vibrant color and the shock sensations.
@Nabil - regarding the frequency of lucid dreams, I tend to have more when I am taking better care of my diet and meditating. If you do things to remove stress and of course have the intent to know the self, it tends to be automatic.

A lot of my lucid dreams are 'alchemical' and symbolic in nature. For example, in such a dream, I would be walking by a large rock on which there would be crouched a black panther. I would face the panther, it would jump at me, but then instead of being knocked down I would absorb its body - or rather, it would become instantly integrated.

With the help of a trained shaman, I've since found that I can also use a more conscious approach of 'dreaming' called active imagination (they call it 'journeying') to explore the 'psyche'. Such a process can be an extremely powerful and effective way to heal oneself and others.
@unity - I read the thread. The "Matrix" code that I saw I can't describe, because it is not comprehendable (yet) in my brain. "Lightnings" were both like small flashes of very bright, blue-ish/white-ish light and also as thinner electric shock waves. Regarding the thread, I have seen those things that Focus123 talkes about, but inclined for a moment to believe in Ali's explanation. But who can know this stuff for sure? However this doesn't explain what you experienced with your grandmother. As a child I saw a transparent curtain and dark blue irridescent balls behind it. Probably that "White mask" described in the thread. I read couple of books by a swedish author about these balls. His explanation that it is some kind energies that are intelligent. His cat could see them better than him and didn't seem to care. Regarding myself, the only thing that I think is curious about what I can see in this physical world is small silver flashes or flecks that flashes sometimes. This is described by Ra (if I remember it correctly) as some kind of signs from the Higher Self.
I went through a period about a year ago during which I had a series of dreams within which I was clearly being instructed, by some outside entity or group of entities, but the instruction used a system of logic which has no frame of reference in normal 3rd-density physical experience (for example, I remember one session in which parts of my body--arms, legs, etc--were used as logical operands!); so although I know I was being instructed, I couldn't possibly relate or explain the experience to anyone else; nor do I know why I was being instructed.

I do believe that I understood the instruction on some deeper, non-verbal level.
(01-25-2011, 11:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Not a shape that I recall, per se. And it's not like discrete streaks or spots as those mentioned in the thread. It's more like what one would experience by going into a totally darkened room and rapidly blinking their eyes, and seeing the organic flashes - but much more intense, bright, and clear, with vibrant color and the shock sensations.

(01-26-2011, 09:59 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]@unity - I read the thread. The "Matrix" code that I saw I can't describe, because it is not comprehendable (yet) in my brain. "Lightnings" were both like small flashes of very bright, blue-ish/white-ish light and also as thinner electric shock waves.

these are actually what a few of us described in the thread.

Quote:Regarding the thread, I have seen those things that Focus123 talkes about, but inclined for a moment to believe in Ali's explanation. But who can know this stuff for sure? However this doesn't explain what you experienced with your grandmother. As a child I saw a transparent curtain and dark blue irridescent balls behind it. Probably that "White mask" described in the thread. I read couple of books by a swedish author about these balls. His explanation that it is some kind energies that are intelligent. His cat could see them better than him and didn't seem to care. Regarding myself, the only thing that I think is curious about what I can see in this physical world is small silver flashes or flecks that flashes sometimes. This is described by Ra (if I remember it correctly) as some kind of signs from the Higher Self.

silver specks in the material were apparently material things. these are not.

the ball of light etc phenomenon are separate from the flash phenomenon. flashes affect as if lightnings flashed inside you.
Hello Bro's and Sisters,

Im so thrilled that I found more information about this subject and I would be very pleased to get some some perspective view about lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis. Last Autumn I started to having series of lucid dreams which started to concern my mind about the consequenses.

First time the dream started like being awake, dropped thru bed and in dark space felt like in a rollercoaster, that ended very soon after I was scared since I realized it was just a dream but it was so real.

Second time it started sameway thru bed and in next second I was standing at the home yard and dropped thru the ground and then again the rollercoaster section, this time I was prepared before mentally that there is nothing to be scared of nothing bad will not happen to me. After a while of rollercoasting in empty space (I dont remember any stars or planets or anyother than faint tunneling like trailing behind me since I was just watching behind, I couldnt watch any other direction, the gravity forces were so high or I was just so tensed in the experience to watch anywhere else than what I was first watching) motion stopped and I started to get electric shock, which ended quickly that dream when I was again scared about that.

Third time again thru bed but I dont remember were there rollercoasting before I had a hearing sensation of some unknown language to me and after short sentence clearly name Ra and a vision of ancient picture of Ra, immeadidly after that whole body electric shock started again and I managed to relax my body and insure that nothing to be afraid of but it didnt took long after it ended and I woke up but in the woking up process I first time had difficulties to get control of my body. Its was like I was trying to get inside of someones other body and started to breath from zero, after breathing I was just able to start moving hands and legs. That one little started to rang alarm bells in my mind but got over it quite soon.

Fourth time directly "woke up" in the dream realizing it to be lucid and were under water swimming in clear blue water with some really really odd looking creatures looking little like sealions or something. Since those were laying in the bottom and I was swimming in top of them I was again little panicking and dream ended that I swam away from them with scare. Awaking was again tough one...

To keep story short after those I have had some other ones but the waking process gets little harder time after time. Is there studies or do You have experiences will those ease up in some point or are those just my subcounscous teaching me some lesson in fear here. Its kind of funny that I had started meditation months before and finally had feeling that in this world I dont actually are afraid of anything. Death, money/wealth, upcoming harvest or anything Im so calm and when awake in this illusion its so easy but when entering a lucid dream and even what kind of preparation before going to sleep my mind always finds a somekind of situation when I start to scare. Thats really wild if you would know me personally, so called in real life. ;D

(English isnt my native language so Im sorry about probably little confusing explaining)
(01-27-2011, 07:52 AM)Joe6 Wrote: [ -> ]To keep story short after those I have had some other ones but the waking process gets little harder time after time. Is there studies or do You have experiences will those ease up in some point or are those just my subcounscous teaching me some lesson in fear here.

subconscious matters are hard do judge from outside. best judge would be you.

however, if you are rather behind in something you need to do, you may need to go through stuff fast, and hence experience a lot of weight during the process.

the stuff you are scared from, may be things to be afraid of, or may be things that you are afraid of only because it is so sudden and unexpected for you.

subconscious work are all indigenous to one's own self - noone will be clearly understand, explain, express it better than you.

best course of action would be to pay proper attention to them, and do what you feel you must do.
I have a question.

Recently, I noticed that I can have dream like images while awake. I would be trying to nap, I would close my eyes, and within seconds, I can see images of people and other things. They are not very clear, and they change quickly, and they have always been in black and white. I am wondering if others have had similar experiences.

These experiences are different, in that I know that I am not asleep or dreaming, yet I can generate these dream like images. They are not generated by will, in that I do not know exactly what will show up. I just focus on what images may appear, and they simply do. The majority of these images so far have been of people interacting, or faces of people, that are not quite clear.
Hi Nabil

yes I have those same visions, not just faces but different things. Like once pyramid working like an antenna sending waves from the top. I have started to keep diary about the things happening. I think that could intensify the visions as writing down things could manifest more to come. I first thought that those are so great and big to me that I will remember them for the rest of my life but believe me, atleast I just forgot them in few weeks as more and more appear.

Anyway I dont atleast yet have clear idea what those means, could those even be some visions from past lifes or some glitches from future pararrel worlds or just imagination playing with our minds. Very exciting all along! Wink

I personally try not to make big hassle of anything todays, just trying to relax and go with the flow. Its amazing how much your higher self can see ahead of things when you learn more, you will see Wink
This is a new topic on the forum for me, I have had 3 dreams in which during the dreams I called out to be woken up from the dream. I say out loud, wake me up! wake me up! Move me! Help! I can never seem to move my lips. I just hum and try to pronounce the words,through a semi closed mouth. I get my point across. While I am in the dream My thoughts were,.. This is just a dream wake up.
I guess this is A beginning to lucid dreaming. I never have spoken to anyone who remembered my conversation with them. I have shared the same dream with people before, By that I mean we dreamed the exact same topic and motion/action and theme.
[/font][/size][/color]
(01-30-2011, 01:00 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question.

Recently, I noticed that I can have dream like images while awake. I would be trying to nap, I would close my eyes, and within seconds, I can see images of people and other things. They are not very clear, and they change quickly, and they have always been in black and white. I am wondering if others have had similar experiences.

These experiences are different, in that I know that I am not asleep or dreaming, yet I can generate these dream like images. They are not generated by will, in that I do not know exactly what will show up. I just focus on what images may appear, and they simply do. The majority of these images so far have been of people interacting, or faces of people, that are not quite clear.
These are known as hypnagogic images. Lots of information on the subject.
This has happened to me a couple of times also. It is called sleep paralysis. Most people experience it at least once or twice in their lives.
It is also related to Lucid Dreams, as it often happens right after one.

I think it works something like this, when it is preceded with a lucid dream. The person in a lucid dream is aware that they are dreaming, as the dream ends, while the person is not yet totally awake, the mind assumes that the person is awake, when the body has not actually transitioned to a waking state.

I had one where my eyes where open, and was talking, telling people, "my mom and sister", to please wake me up. I could not move my body, while I was between being awake and being asleep. it was a very unpleasant experience. This freaked my sister out, which made it worth it. Smile

(01-30-2011, 05:17 PM)dandylion Wrote: [ -> ]This is a new topic on the forum for me, I have had 3 dreams in which during the dreams I called out to be woken up from the dream. I say out loud, wake me up! wake me up! Move me! Help! I can never seem to move my lips. I just hum and try to pronounce the words,through a semi closed mouth. I get my point across. While I am in the dream My thoughts were,.. This is just a dream wake up.
I guess this is A beginning to lucid dreaming. I never have spoken to anyone who remembered my conversation with them. I have shared the same dream with people before, By that I mean we dreamed the exact same topic and motion/action and theme.
[/font][/size][/color]
I need to clarify something.

The reason I chose to start a new thread about dreams, is because I wanted to discuss the possibility that Lucid dreams are actually a connection to the social memory complex of humanity.

We often do not know what our dreams will be about. We are often surprised by them. Some of the stuff we see in dreams are very strange, and have nothing to do with what we know, and what we have experienced.

Lucid dreams make it even more strange, in that we find ourselves within environments that we do not know, yet we can react and act within.

Is it possible that Lucid dreams are a connection to the social memory complex of humanity?
(02-01-2011, 01:50 AM)Nabil Naser Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible that Lucid dreams are a connection to the social memory complex of humanity?

Yes it is possible....I read somewhere that, during a lucid dream, the dreamer may ask any question of any character in the dream, and that character must give a truthful answer. So I tried it, and it works!! It is possible to make a lot of spiritual progress in this way.

Now, in order for any character to give a truthful answer, that "character" must be connected to a much larger consciousness. I don't know if it's our "human social memory consciousness", but it is certainly some larger awareness.
There simply is no social memory complex of humanity now. You can access its 3D counterpart as 'racial memory' with a lucid dream, a less consciously aware dream, in a trance, or when awake, however.

"Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking. The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind then becomes known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society."

"The mind is a complex which reflects the in-pourings of the spirit and the up-pourings of the body complex. It contains what you know as feelings, emotions, and intellectual thoughts in its more conscious complexities. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is of the nature of the mind more in contact or in tune with the total being-ness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influxes, and thus becomes a direct contactor of that shuttle which we call the spirit complex."

"The racial memory contains all that has been experienced."