Bring4th

Full Version: 2007.11.24 - Work in the indigo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2007_1124
Quote:You are marvelous creatures. Each of you is incredibly complex and at the same time utterly simple. Your energy bodies are those unseen parts of you that have molded your physical body. And the energy body is the essence of you as a person or, as those of Ra call it, as a mind/body/spirit complex. The seven chakras of the energy body are all-important to the functioning of your physical body as well as your finer bodies.

The gateway to intelligent infinity is at the very top of those chakras, involving the indigo and violet-ray chakras. Springing from the open heart, the seeker may open the gateway to intelligent infinity by moving into the violet ray, through the indigo ray, with the desire and will focusing in firm intention and asking that work may be done in consciousness.

So, you open the gateway to intelligent infinity, the door to those specific inspirations which are desired, as opposed to the general and ever-flowing inspiration of the open heart which abides in love itself, love complete and love untouched by any other energy. With the gateway open you become able to work with more specific types of guidance that, though specific, are in general unheard and pouring into the heart itself in concept and essence rather than in thought and in words.

The nurturing and care of the energy body is very important to those who wish to use the gateway to intelligent infinity in their seeking. Indeed, entities who are blocked in the lower three chakras are not able to sustain a full flow of the infinite Creator’s energy that comes from the bottom of the chakra system upwards and moves through the chakras exiting at the crown of the head.

The first requirement for working with the gateway to intelligent infinity is that the heart be open. Consequently, although many seekers do not wish to continue to work intensively with the lower three chakras, it is our opinion that it is essential to continue to work with those three chakras, giving them all of the honor and respect that you give the higher chakras.

That which tends to block red ray is a level of depression that argues against life and the joy of life, and difficulties with sexuality. Because of the fact that the red ray deals with matters of survival and sexuality, those who are limping along with no true appreciation of life are going to be limiting the flow of energy into their very first chakra and therefore receiving into the heart only a fraction of the power or the energy that is available from the Creator.

The orange-ray chakra, being the seat of relationships of a personal nature with yourself and with others, is blocked when there is difficulty in those relationships which causes the chakra either to be blocked or to be over-activated. So, it is well to have a continuing focus in each relationship that is your privilege to sustain, watching for the vibrational harmony between you and the other, or indeed the harmony between you and yourself. So often the issues that you have with yourself can be quite toxic in terms of limiting the light that is flowing through that chakra. So, it is well to spend time becoming sweet with yourself and with other selves as well.

The yellow-ray chakra is the chakra of group relationships or legal relationships such as the birth family, the marriage family, the work family, and other groups that create their own energies and have their own, shall we say, oversoul. And in this chakra, too, the usual causes of blockages have to do with difficulties in these relationships. And again, because it is so easy to be blocked, at least momentarily, in yellow ray, it is a wise seeker who tunes his heart and his attention when dealing with these relationships in order that harmony may prevail. And when harmony has been lost from a certain situation, it is well to seek ways to restore it. For this restores the flow of energy through that chakra and into the open heart.

Once an entity has reached the point where the heart is open and energy is flowing freely, he may then choose to move into the higher chakras. If he wishes to do work in consciousness such as meditation, healing, prayer or inspirational reading and reflection, he moves very consciously and deliberately into the indigo-ray chakra, the home of faith.

Here, one is always dealing with unseen things. In the indigo ray, one has left the physical body behind. The indigo ray is physically placed at the third eye position at which the Hindu monk will place a red dot, for in the Hindu system of belief there is a great appreciation of this chakra and it is believed by them, as well as us, that it is the gateway, the door, to direct contact with intelligent infinity, or as they would put it, the Creator.

Dwelling in indigo ray, the seeker begins to approach the gateway by the use of silence. It is necessary that the mind be still to a great extent so that the inspiration which is being sought may have room to flow into the chakra body through the violet ray and then the indigo, and then to be seated in the heart.

Once that connection has been made and there is a downflow of inspiration and information matching the upflow of the Creator’s energy, it is possible to work in consciousness simply by allowing that flow to occur and being aware consciously of that flow. For indeed you are seated in the midst of a beautiful fountain of light when the gateway is open and inspiration is moving in.

It is within the blessing of that presence that one takes up the work of that beau geste of seeking to know the truth, seeking to feel the insights that only come to a faithful and listening heart.

The barriers to work with the gateway to intelligent infinity are those things that would block an entity in any of the rays up through the heart. Perhaps the most pervasive blockage found in spiritual seekers is a feeling of low self-worth, a feeling of unworthiness to do the work at hand. The one known as T spoke recently to this instrument of the depth of searching that she has gone through since the Homecoming Gathering that this entity attended at L/L Research, asking the question, “Who Am I?”

As she has delved into that question more and more, she has found a great deal of work that she feels the need to do in order to become a more sturdy and stable individual, spiritually speaking. The one known as T said that she found a great deal of self-judgment as she approached the question of “Who Am I?”

We do not attempt to suggest to you that you make no mistakes. To be a third-density human being, my friends, is to be error-prone. You are dwelling within a heavy illusion and your culture has many, many distortions which make it almost impossible to know what the truly ethical or right thing is to do at certain times.
In addition, this session is helpful into the disciplines, prerequisite, attitudes and practices that are helpful to open the indigo-ray center to intelligent infinity.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0219.aspx
For what this is worth, if you are serious about exploring the indigo properties, I'd take a look at those most experienced on the subject such as the shamanic teachers. I'd submit that these are prominent among the 'adepts' mentioned by Ra.
Thanks for the post Pere.

I liked the mention of Indigo leaving the body behind. I kind of thought before that one has to raise their body as well to this high vibration. I was finding it a little difficult and frustrating that I could not open my body itself to that level of awareness. Now I understand that body is the third density, yellow chakra.

The energy stream through my Indigo is very intense. Basically it's flowing at peak a lot of the time. When I strengthen it, there is a degree of resistance while it's opening up more to the flow.

The energy is so intense at times to cause my physical body to spasm in short bursts. The muscles of my body need to acclimate as I slowly turn up the juice so to speak.

My work in indigo has been to hold a certain intense energy pattern that is pressed upon Earth, within the indigo, powered by the instreaming intelligent infinity energy from the violet ray, as I can best tell by how it feels. This is how my work has evolved so far. The energy is so much a part of me now, that while out of work, I tend to be in a mental state of doing this energy shifting some 10 hours or more a day.
Hey, this thread is really good. Very helpful.

Does anyone have any suggestions in quieting the mind though? That's my most difficult task.
(01-22-2011, 11:57 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Once an entity has reached the point where the heart is open and energy is flowing freely, he may then choose to move into the higher chakras. If he wishes to do work in consciousness such as meditation, healing, prayer or inspirational reading and reflection, he moves very consciously and deliberately into the indigo-ray chakra, the home of faith.

in case you have noticed, the description totally jumps the blue ray chakra. as if it doesnt exist or automatic. its an entire chakra, entire density, entire ray.
(01-27-2011, 09:23 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any suggestions in quieting the mind though? That's my most difficult task.

you need to develop focus then.
(01-27-2011, 09:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2011, 11:57 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Once an entity has reached the point where the heart is open and energy is flowing freely, he may then choose to move into the higher chakras. If he wishes to do work in consciousness such as meditation, healing, prayer or inspirational reading and reflection, he moves very consciously and deliberately into the indigo-ray chakra, the home of faith.

in case you have noticed, the description totally jumps the blue ray chakra. as if it doesnt exist or automatic. its an entire chakra, entire density, entire ray.
(01-27-2011, 09:23 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any suggestions in quieting the mind though? That's my most difficult task.

you need to develop focus then.

Lmao, thanks Unity. Tongue
(01-27-2011, 09:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

This would be why Ra said
Quote:15:12 Ra... The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence.

Since there is no communication to/from other mind/body/spirit complex during work in the indigo, I presume this is why the blue ray is 'bypassed', as it were. I am unsure as if a blockage in the blue ray would have any effect on indigo work however, as I am open in that ray.
(01-28-2011, 12:57 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]This would be why Ra said
Quote:15:12 Ra... The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence.

Since there is no communication to/from other mind/body/spirit complex during work in the indigo, I presume this is why the blue ray is 'bypassed', as it were. I am unsure as if a blockage in the blue ray would have any effect on indigo work however, as I am open in that ray.

that is the catch there - an entity which opens green ray chakra, or blocks it reaches the gate for intelligent infinity, and experiences its energy, and becomes harvestable (if 3rd graduate). the format brings in contact with intelligent energy and this energy then may be used to do various innate or pre-programmed (pre-incarnation) services too. this is apparently named as adepthood.

however, as far as i see it, that does not mean that the entity is working in indigo ray, consciously. infinite intelligence, through indigo chakra, may be working with the entity, however.

the proper building to 6th chakra would have 5th chakra open and properly mastered.
I think Unity is right not to dismiss blue ray too quickly, so i've put together some excerpts to keep in mind regarding blue ray and its function with respect to work in the indigo/violet.

The following extract seems to suggest the green ray springboard is toward blue, which naturally will lead to indigo and violet ray if pursued further.

Quote:48.6
...The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue...Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity.

There is also evidence that blue ray is important in contact with intelligent infinity particularly for negative entities.

Quote:39.12
...The negative ray pattern is the red/orange/yellow moving directly to the blue, this only being used in order to contact intelligent infinity.

Should an entity wish to bypass green ray on the way towards blue (though why would a negative entity want to embrace blue ray unless they had to) the following dangers are noted by Ra.

Quote:48.9
…This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread.

It’s important to note there are statements contradictory to the above wherein Ra asserts negative entities are missing the primary blue ray in their overall vibratory energies, but perhaps they only touch upon blue ray briefly to contact indigo or violet ray and as you would expect don’t deal with it much thereafter.

Quote:47.3
...The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

Finally, why would blue ray be important for contact with intelligent energy/infinity or indigo work. It is the third primary ray after red and yellow, the first “true spiritual ray”, and the first ray (in the hierarchy of rays) which acknowledges an entity as co-creator.

Quote:39.10
...The strong red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green. This is again a basic ray but not a primary ray. This is the resource for spiritual work. When green ray has been activated we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learnings/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of being-ness.

Quote:41.24
...Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another. The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. The blue ray entity is a co-Creator. This may perhaps simply be a restatement of previous activity, but if you consider the function of the Logos as representative of the Infinite Creator in effectuating the knowing of the Creator by the Creator you may perhaps see the steps by which this may be accomplished.

I imagine blue ray is your ability to express to the universe who you are and what you stand for. I would not recommend wandering around through infinity without it.BigSmile
(01-28-2011, 11:56 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]It’s important to note there are statements contradictory to the above wherein Ra asserts negative entities are missing the primary blue ray in their overall vibratory energies, but perhaps they only touch upon blue ray briefly to contact indigo or violet ray and as you would expect don’t deal with it much thereafter.

that is probably because the blue is the first chakra that can have both inward and outward flowing energies. however this may not have anything to do with that. still, there has to be some congruency.
Interesting discussion.

Here's another thought.

Seems to me that it's quite possible to "do work in" the Indigo Ray without being adept. The difference is smooth energy flow, clarity about the context and a clear sense of self and purpose. This can happen, for example, in dreams, psychotropic drug experiences or as a result of doing severe austerity practices.

Seems to me that this accounts for the variety of energetic setups a person might have when they encounter that state (blue activated or green activated, etc.)

The material seems to argue in favor of reaching these states through disciplining the personality.

Here's a quote from the session Peregrinus refers to in above post #2.

Quo Wrote:The preeminent position of attitude is such that, by attitude alone, the entity who dwells in faith and lives fearlessly and in an atmosphere of thanksgiving and gratitude has, by that simple token, entered the gateway of intelligent infinity.

Here's another recommendation from the same session:

Quo Wrote:Lift up the heart. Lift up the eyes. Lift up the hands. And lift up the voice in singing and praise and thanksgiving and in joy. The opportunity to express and bear witness at a time of such powerful illusion and seemingly unlimited potential is a wonder.
(01-29-2011, 04:46 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting discussion.

Here's another thought.

Seems to me that it's quite possible to "do work in" the Indigo Ray without being adept. The difference is smooth energy flow, clarity about the context and a clear sense of self and purpose. This can happen, for example, in dreams, psychotropic drug experiences or as a result of doing severe austerity practices.

Seems to me that this accounts for the variety of energetic setups a person might have when they encounter that state (blue activated or green activated, etc.)

The material seems to argue in favor of reaching these states through disciplining the personality.

Here's a quote from the session Peregrinus refers to in above post #2.

Quo Wrote:The preeminent position of attitude is such that, by attitude alone, the entity who dwells in faith and lives fearlessly and in an atmosphere of thanksgiving and gratitude has, by that simple token, entered the gateway of intelligent infinity.

Here's another recommendation from the same session:

Quo Wrote:Lift up the heart. Lift up the eyes. Lift up the hands. And lift up the voice in singing and praise and thanksgiving and in joy. The opportunity to express and bear witness at a time of such powerful illusion and seemingly unlimited potential is a wonder.

Nice quotes Peregrine....my heart lies along those lines also.

Or one can throw themselves to the whims of the Infinite. Q'uo said....

What is your will for me today?
How shall I serve?
What shall I experience?
And in what shall I rejoice?

I start each day with that quote and begin my daily muddle through third. Trying to do and be the best I can. Sometimes I backslide...sometimes I do well. But I don't worry about it. When I realize that I may have not reacted well to a certain situation...I think..."How could I have handled that better?"...and go on with life.

I'll leave the active pursuit of adepthood to those that desire it. I'll seek the intelligent infinity in life in 3D...for now.

Richard
(02-11-2011, 12:04 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]What is your will for me today?
How shall I serve?
What shall I experience?
And in what shall I rejoice?

I start each day with that quote and begin my daily muddle through third. Trying to do and be the best I can. Sometimes I backslide...sometimes I do well. But I don't worry about it. When I realize that I may have not reacted well to a certain situation...I think..."How could I have handled that better?"...and go on with life.

I'll leave the active pursuit of adepthood to those that desire it. I'll seek the intelligent infinity in life in 3D...for now.

I happen to share your bias, Richard, that seeing the Infinite in the context of 3D is a worthy disciple.

I can relate, oh, so well to the muddling, as well.

Yet, there are parts of me that regret the suspension of the experience of having my upper chakras fully active, balanced and aligned. Sometimes I feel like a spacecraft in a sci-fi story that has some it's wiring blown out and therefore cannot function properly and cannot communicate with its family of like vessels.

Oh, how I wish they could sell self-discipline in a bottle on the Internet!

Somehow, it can be so hard to settle into the Spirit of the queries you quote.
(01-28-2011, 12:23 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]that is probably because the blue is the first chakra that can have both inward and outward flowing energies.

What does that mean, i.e inward and outward flowing?
ra says first inward and outward flowing chakra is blue.

details are yours to guess.

maybe it is because it may be a chakra that flows inward and outward depending on polarity (positive/negative) of the entity, or, its balance, or, depending on the activity that is being done at that point.
Outwards simply means you are producing intelligent energy. The nature of blue is communication, honesty, and truth. As far as I know, blue also needs to be open in order to actively work with 'racial memory'.
(02-20-2011, 10:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Outwards simply means you are producing intelligent energy. The nature of blue is communication, honesty, and truth. As far as I know, blue also needs to be open in order to actively work with 'racial memory'.

Then most of us on these forums are working much with blue ray. That is a happy development Cool

I confess that I did not understand the 'producing intelligent energy' aspect. I thought intelligent energy is deeply related with physical evolution.
(02-20-2011, 10:52 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2011, 10:47 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Outwards simply means you are producing intelligent energy. The nature of blue is communication, honesty, and truth. As far as I know, blue also needs to be open in order to actively work with 'racial memory'.

Then most of us on these forums are working much with blue ray. That is a happy development Cool

I confess that I did not understand the 'producing intelligent energy' aspect.
Ra says all energy is intelligent energy.

"There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy."

"You may understand each color or ray as being, as we had said, a very specific and accurate portion of intelligent energy’s representation of intelligent infinity"

"The precision with which each energy center matches the Original Thought lies not in the systematic placement of each energy nexus but rather in the fluid and plastic placement of the balanced blending of these energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself with minimal distortion."

When you are around someone that 'emits confidence', 'radiates genius', or 'shines with charisma' that's blue ray. It's a portion of the logos that is being expressed and something that's hard to "deny" or not acknowledge, on some level, as being a viable, if not a compelling, 'way'. But it's also a passive in that, using blue-ray, you can see how intelligent energy is expressed as information.

I have no idea how it works (maybe someone can add their experience), but the Earth as logos is 'intelligent energy' - an 'ontological-other' that may be experienced like a 'presence' somewhat, it 'knows you' and apparently wants to 'help'. They say the racial mind is stored memories, but there is an active 'interface' to it.

(02-20-2011, 10:52 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I thought intelligent energy is deeply related with physical evolution.
Evolution and any state of health, for example. That's why imagination working with intelligent energy can result in healing, of anything distorted or displaced, if the 'language' of this energy (basically yourself) is accepted and understood to a sufficient extent. That's done from the indigo center.
(02-21-2011, 12:24 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]That's why imagination working with intelligent energy can result in healing, of anything distorted or displaced, if the 'language' of this energy (basically yourself) is accepted and understood to a sufficient extent.

Intelligent energy not only heals, but destroys as well in the fullness of time. That is what I gather from the following words of Ra (extracted from 80.22) -

Quote:We have discussed the possibilities of contact with intelligent energy, for this energy is the energy of the Logos, and thus it is the energy which heals, builds, removes, destroys, and transforms all other-selves as well as the self.

But I do not connote destruction with any negative insinuations. Adeptness in channeling and using energy is the key for both the right and the left hand path, I guess. We will of course focus on the right hand path.
are southpaws to walk the lefthand path?
what does it mean to live in joy and fearlessly? i'm somewhat subdued and don't like crowds. i know i'm not open all around but sometimes i feel like i should be a mindless monkey running around or i'm not fully open. i mean, is it a sign of blocks if you're just not that social with every muggle around and cheery? what does it look like to be fearless and flowing?
It is just your personality..nothing wrong with that. You may lack being open and receptive though. I used to be very still and introverted, which I think feeds itself. It takes effort to break out of that mindset. It had its purpose though, as I was doing inner-work. I certainly still need space.

Crowds do suck though. The mall is a total turn-off, because the incompatibility is palpable.
i'm very sensitive too. crowds are draining.
sensitivity to crowds is normal.
that's good. Tongue
(04-04-2011, 03:26 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]sensitivity to crowds is normal.

Is that a yellow ray issue?
i think it's just an issue of feeling everybody's energies.
i also react to loud noises.

3DMonkey

(04-03-2011, 07:22 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]are southpaws to walk the lefthand path?
what does it mean to live in joy and fearlessly? i'm somewhat subdued and don't like crowds. i know i'm not open all around but sometimes i feel like i should be a mindless monkey running around or i'm not fully open. i mean, is it a sign of blocks if you're just not that social with every muggle around and cheery? what does it look like to be fearless and flowing?

I'm trying to accept that all the nonverbal communication that occurs between me and another is real. Many times we do speak telepathically, if you will, and I become much more comfortable when I recognize this as legitamite communication. Spoken words are useful but not always necessary. I try to trust that I've been "heard". I try to move forward as though I "heard" the actual message sent from another.

I find accepting such communication refreshing and effective.
Might sound weird. It simple everyday stuff though. Like communication with a manager. Mgr may not tell you directly that he/she would like to see you accomplish a certain task. You "hear" mgr's "telepathic" request and answer (in thought) 'i'm really not up to it and it's not my area and besides, you made no direct request.' Mgr heard your telepathy too. If you accept that this communication literally took place, you can actually reconsider, return to mgr with a kind awareness and offer to do the task.
This same type of thing can happen when a friend is feeling depressed. No spoken words. You recognize the cause through telepathy and offer love and support telepathically. You both can accept this as legitmate communication.
A negative trap we can get into is "well you never said that! And you need to say that out loud!". The truth is, we heard it without words, but we decided to reject it's validity as "real" communication.

This theory of mine comes about from lots of anxiety I have over not speaking my mind. It may appear as a cop out. If it appears that way, I ask that you try it. Try the accepting part of it. Try to proceed through relationships believing what you heard telepathically is just as real as speach. I would tend to berate myself for things not communicated and for speach not becoming of my true thoughts. I am learning to observe, in a crowd, how much communication truly does occur.
i find it hard to accept too. because it can't be proven and my memory is really untrustworthy and nonlinear.

gosh, the retrograde is making my internet screwy. lol

3DMonkey

Proven. .... Proven. .... Proven.

I want to answer, but I'm stuck on Proven. Can it be proven? Must it be proven?
It's starting to sound like an odd word .... Proo-vin
Pages: 1 2