Bring4th

Full Version: Announcing the End of Third-Density Troubles!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
L/L Research is happy to announce the end of third-density "inconveniences" and difficulties!

Thirty years ago today on January 24, 1981, Ra said told the L/L Research trio that the "inconveniences" (the result of the uneasy transition of the social complex to the fourth-density vibrations) would continue unabated for a period of approximately thirty years.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=6&ss=1#16

So we are now pleased to say that all of our troubles are over! Disease, war, inequality, poverty, and suffering are no more! Predator shall lay down with prey and animals shall walk with humans together in the fields of the Lord, hand in paw... or claw, or tentacle, whatever the case may be.

We have just turned on CNN to confirm the good news and.... well, let's give it a second... any minute now...

Maybe they didn't get the memo.

Okay, *tomorrow*, January 25th, all third-density difficulty will come to an end!

Time to quit our jobs and head to the beach!

Love & Light,
L/L Research
Finally, people will see that the Law of One is relevant and timely information and not a bunch of crazy talk. THIS WILL SHOW 'EM!
if only there wasnt the word 'approximately' in the wordage.
U100, "approximately" is a Venusian term that means "precisely at the appointed time of".

: ) GLB
I just find it odd that 30 years later as an approximation could easily mean 2012.
(01-24-2011, 06:02 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]U100, "approximately" is a Venusian term that means "precisely at the appointed time of".

hooow much i wish .... its 25th here by the way. so far, nothing happened.
(01-24-2011, 06:02 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]U100, "approximately" is a Venusian term that means "precisely at the appointed time of".

GLB, I recently noticed that the year 2011 finds explicit mention in Don's questions elsewhere too in the LOO -

Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

When I scanned the entire session (17), the reference to 2011 by Don seemed contextually out of place and strange (for me personally). Not sure what to make out of it. Incidentally, GLB, your opening post was extremely humorous. You sure keep the light-touch like Master Ra recommended.
Great changes are coming within months as the darkness gives way to the light. Ra was correct (of course).
im actually frequently checking this thread in hope that someone may actually drop a revealing information which will really make it clear that the 3rd density troubles will end in a few days.
(01-24-2011, 06:32 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:17.29 Questioner: Am I to understand that the harvest is to occur in the year 2011, or will it be spread out?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an approximation. We have stated we have difficulty with your time/space. This is an appropriate probable/possible time/space nexus for harvest. Those who are not in incarnation at this time will be included in the harvest.

When I scanned the entire session (17), the reference to 2011 by Don seemed contextually out of place and strange (for me personally). Not sure what to make out of it. Incidentally, GLB, your opening post was extremely humorous. You sure keep the light-touch like Master Ra recommended.

he spoke of 2011 because Ra was saying that the issues would go away in 30 years ?
(01-24-2011, 06:28 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]hooow much i wish .... its 25th here by the way. so far, nothing happened.

That's right, you're a day ahead.

In that case case you are an advanced scout at the edge of third-density (save for the half of the population east of you). But you'll still know ahead of most on the forums, so please send pictures of entities walking on rainbows and receiving decades of martial arts training via instantaneous thought download.

(I really think fourth density will be a kung fu paradise.)

(01-24-2011, 06:28 PM)confused Wrote: [ -> ]When I scanned the entire session (17), the reference to 2011 by Don seemed contextually out of place and strange (for me personally). Not sure what to make out of it.

I think the key to understanding the passage you quoted would be to know what precisely it means to "be harvested". Then we might know what sort of event, if it would in any way be visible or perceivable, to expect. Otherwise there is too much room for speculation to make any reasonable headway.

And thanks again Confused for bringing the January 24th date to my attention. Totally would have missed it were it not for you.

(01-24-2011, 06:28 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]im actually frequently checking this thread in hope that someone may actually drop a revealing information which will really make it clear that the 3rd density troubles will end in a few days.

Well, there was the secret Ra session never published in which they said definitively that the illusion would blink out of existence at 1:30 pm GMT -5 on...

Wait as sec, let me find it...

I thought it was around here somewhere...

Awesome! I think i've got it!

Oh. Nevermind. Just the grassy knoll second gunman identity papers... not what we're looking for...

Ya know, I'm not finding the session. Seems that it's been lost. May have gotten vacuumed accidentally.

Bummer.
GLB
(01-24-2011, 06:28 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]its 25th here by the way. so far, nothing happened.

That's good! Fourth density is supposed to be a lot less intense, right? Smile

I love that Talking Heads song with the refrain, "heaven is a place where nothing ever happens".
(01-24-2011, 08:35 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there was the secret Ra session never published in which they said definitively that the illusion would blink out of existence at 1:30 pm GMT -5 on...

ooh boy ......
(01-24-2011, 08:03 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]he spoke of 2011 because Ra was saying that the issues would go away in 30 years ?

As usual, nice catch, Unity100. It seems that Don had fairly strong convictions about the 'Harvest'. Though he tried to pry into the actual process through out the LOO, Ra would not have any of it and deftly moved away with diplomatic technicalities. Most of us know that it is very understandable given the premium on freewill workings or the 'way of confusion'. With respect to Don's thinking on the 'Harvest', I am pondering the following question of his -
Quote:17.2 Questioner: Is it possible by the use of some technique or other to help an entity to reach fourth-density level in these last days?

Ra: I am Ra. It is impossible to help another being directly. It is only possible to make catalyst available in whatever form, the most important being the radiation of realization of oneness with the Creator from the self, less important being information such as we share with you.....

I also find the following remarks from Ra from a different part of the session interesting as well -
Quote:17.22 Questioner: In our culture there is a saying that he will return. Can you tell me if this is planned?

Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return except as a member of the Confederation speaking through a channel. However, there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth-density. This is the meaning of the returning.

As far as I know, Ra has already laid out the map of welcome for several currently on earth. Or in other words, the RETURN has already taken place, while we yet await the spectacular on the horizon (imho).
(01-24-2011, 07:58 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Great changes are coming within months as the darkness gives way to the light. Ra was correct (of course).

That's phenomenal. If my experiences of denser energies are even a fraction of what is coming, the world is in for an awesome awakening. Makes all the preparation and work I've done so far totally worth it. I'm working hard on assisting Earth's energies with balanced Indigo and Green Ray work. I'm also holding some good patterns for friends on this site.

Like many people, a lot can happen in a few months. I've always respected your words Pere.

It's like Creator is waking up from a Dream.
Quote:please send pictures of entities walking on rainbows and receiving decades of martial arts training via instantaneous thought download.

LOVE IT! Kung fu paradise HAHAHAHAHAHA
I'd go for a cartoon world.

(01-24-2011, 09:13 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:please send pictures of entities walking on rainbows and receiving decades of martial arts training via instantaneous thought download.

LOVE IT! Kung fu paradise HAHAHAHAHAHA
(01-24-2011, 04:52 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]the end of third-density "inconveniences" and difficulties!
Extra bags now checked free of charge. Men worldwide mysteriously compelled to leave household toilet seat in down position.
(01-24-2011, 09:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Men worldwide mysteriously compelled to leave household toilet seat in down position.

So. That's it! I thought the paralysis that would result if I attempted to leave the seat up was the psyops my former girlfriend waged on me.

Now i see clearly it is simply the end of third-density energy.

(01-24-2011, 09:59 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Extra bags now checked free of charge.

Hey, let's not push it too far and indulge in unrealistic fantasy. We are talking fourth density here, not Law-of-Forever SEVENTH density where those sorts of things happen. Let's not get ahead of ourselves zenmaster.

Good laughs,
GLB
Huh.

Is this a joke?
Gary was making light of the fact that Ra spoke of probability vortices indicating that troubles would end approximately 30 years from the time of the channeling. This time is very close now.
Oh.

Huh.

What's he expecting, some kind of space opera special effects?
(01-25-2011, 12:27 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]What's he expecting, some kind of space opera special effects?

Let's just say that I'm not walking the steps of light unless those of Ra
1. perform the entire Ring cycle in costume
2. reveal to us that we're all going home with a NEW CAR
3. tell us how we can qualify for life insurance EVEN AT OUR AGE
(01-25-2011, 12:32 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just say that I'm not walking the steps of light unless those of Ra
1. perform the entire Ring cycle in costume
2. reveal to us that we're all going home with a NEW CAR
3. tell us how we can qualify for life insurance EVEN AT OUR AGE

4. install Steps of Light ESCALATOR. (You know how looong those are? Step 3,732 you're like, "Come on, gimme a break already.")

(01-25-2011, 12:27 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Huh.

Is this a joke?

Yes, Peregrine, I really checked CNN to see if the end of third density and beginning of paradise would be announced by Wolf Blitzer. And believe that fourth density will be a kung fu paradise. And that there was a secret Ra session in which Ra gives a precise clock time for the end of third density. And that third density would manifest via conventional time zones. Yes, Peregrine, I *really* meant all of that. Straight from the heart.

: ) Gary
15.56 and so far nothing.
(01-25-2011, 09:56 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]15.56 and so far nothing.

I sometimes wonder whether Jesus the Christ was referring to what we now term the 'Harvest', in terms of the following words attributed to him in the Holy Bible (Matthew 24:36, KJV) -

Quote:But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

My thinking is informed by the following remarks of Master Ra (extracted from 17.22), with respect to the Christ -

Quote:This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

But as Master Ra said, may be we as third density entities can only "gaze then at the stunning mystery of the One Infinite Creator" (97.9), in the context of the questions that surround us in our seeking of the ONE. May all glory be to the ONE.
(01-25-2011, 09:49 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Peregrine, I *really* meant all of that. Straight from the heart.

Okay. Well, hey, I'm not trying to criticize you for it...exactly.

Thanks for clearing that up!
(01-25-2011, 09:49 AM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]4. install Steps of Light ESCALATOR. (You know how looong those are? Step 3,732 you're like, "Come on, gimme a break already.")
: ) Gary

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Ah man... LOL....

[Gets up after rolling on the floor laughing]

Reading this thread has been awesome.. I agree with you on the escalator, though.
Thank god our third density trouble is over! I've been waiting a looooong time to take off all my clothes and preach the Law of One in times square. Looks like the time is ripe... well something is ripe anyways. BigSmile

By the way Gary, did that missing session with the lost Jesus spaceship coordinates turn up under the sofa cushion yet?
Which end are we at?Huh
4th density is basically the astral plane, Ra says the end of 3rd density troubles, but could that also mean the beginning of 4th density issues such as the spiritual war? It is by no means the end of illusion or distortion, for the 4th density is full of both of these, perhaps less acute.

Don't let me ruin the party.
Pages: 1 2 3