Bring4th

Full Version: More green ray energy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Crimson

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/jan...eaks-swiss

The elite seems to be breaking apart...

On a personal level I am seeing experiencing things that there is no way could have happen before...But all this happens with bursts and then some yellow (-) settles in as usual. But those "bursts" are incredible and they might be more steady, I'm not sure at this point. I am talking mostly about changes in behavior in others.
Elite?
im not satisfied with the release speed of the leaks. i think important leaks, should be queued faster than this, provided that they are not too fast.

Crimson

(01-27-2011, 12:14 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]im not satisfied with the release speed of the leaks. i think important leaks, should be queued faster than this, provided that they are not too fast.

I think is very promising after what they are doing to Assange. Otherwise, I am not asking much from major newspapers.
(01-27-2011, 03:05 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Elite?

I am indicating a trend.
I was just question the use of this specific word.
I suspect (as do many others) that Assange is "controlled opposition", a creature of the CIA. His mother worked for a CIA front (as did, interestingly, Barack Obama's mother), and let's face it, Assange hasn't revealed anything particularly significant.

If we see a whistleblower revealing details of the CIA's role in the assassination of John Kennedy, or the FBI's direct role in the Oklahoma City bombing, then we may consider assigning some credibility to that whistleblower.
(01-27-2011, 03:52 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I was just question the use of this specific word.

I believe he's referring to the multi-billionairies (bankers) that run the various governments around the world behind the scenes.

I also believe you are familiar with this concept, and perhaps you are questioning the word as a way to dissipate the negative connotations that come with labeling them as 'elite'? Perhaps? Forgive my curiosity, as I may be off on my interpretation. Though I might see your logic, as labeling a group for being different promotes separation.

Crimson

openleaks have separated from wikileaks, however they lack the advertising needed to bring any kind of leak into mainstream media. just like how cryptome was, there for a long time, but no leak happening. not to mention that, nsa infiltrated cryptome.

wikileaks so far has credibility.