Bring4th

Full Version: Yellow ray, 3rd density, groups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't associate myself with any groups to a significant degree, that is, enough to base my definition of my self on membership in a group (e.g. I'm a liberal, I'm a conservative, etc.). I don't believe in any religion and while I feel affinity to the city and country I live in, and to certain political ideologies, I still see these as biases or bridges, not anything of significance. I like my family, I live with them, but I see them as individuals who I like on a personal level and not as members of a special group deserving special treatment. Yet the core of this density is groups, so I'm wondering if my lifetime of social ineptitude is based on my aversion to group mentality. I seldom conform and used to make a quite a point of pride on that. There have been a few occasions when I was in a group of people physically close together and I felt a good feeling, one I believe was unique to group experience. Is my aversion to groups a yellow ray energy center blockage or just something that would be useful to explore further since understanding peoples fondness of groups would help me polarize.

I bring this up because yesterday I criticized a practice of a certain group and people took offense because people who associate themselves with that group could take that personally, but this seems kind illogical to me. If someone told me "Bring4th members are whackjobs" I might be a little upset but I'd pass it off as them not really knowing that they're saying or as it being a subjective truth thats right for them even though its not right for me, I wouldn't take it personally, I recognize the difference between a group and members of that group. I'm thinking that perhaps the lesson for me is to not only accept people as they are, but accept groups as they are, and accept the concept of groups containing arbitrarily defined rules of an STS nature as a necessary part of 3D existence. I used to look at things very ideally, philosophically, theoretically, etc. and lost sight of the big picture and practicality, which lead me to basically be an ascetic. I'm realizing that compromise is necessary in all aspects of life. But I'm kind of troubled by where to draw the line, or do I draw one at all. If I see someone raping someone do I accept that? What does that mean? Would attempting to prevent it still fall under accepting it? What if I don't like the STS beliefs of a religion which creates an STO image for itself, why are people's religious beliefs so delicate and out of bounds? If someone of the Aztec religion sacrificed a human being would they not go to jail? Would they accuse the judicial system of discriminating against their religious beliefs? They probably would go to jail. So why is it okay for some religions to systematically oppress certain groups of people, or all members of that faith ("I am not worthy"), but if someone challenges them on it THEY become the jerk in most peoples eyes?
I would say you pretty well know what to do. Perhaps these quotes may be of help in offering a little clarity.

Quo Wrote:The yellow-ray chakra is the chakra of group relationships or legal relationships such as the birth family, the marriage family, the work family, and other groups that create their own energies and have their own, shall we say, oversoul. And in this chakra, too, the usual causes of blockages have to do with difficulties in these relationships. And again, because it is so easy to be blocked, at least momentarily, in yellow ray, it is a wise seeker who tunes his heart and his attention when dealing with these relationships in order that harmony may prevail. And when harmony has been lost from a certain situation, it is well to seek ways to restore it. For this restores the flow of energy through that chakra and into the open heart.

In essence then, one should seek harmony and not control/power in different group situations.

'Ra Wrote:The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions toward power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

Obviously there are many that have blockages in both the orange and yellow rays.
I'm not sure I can answer your questions. What I can say is that from time to time I seem to reach the end of my ability to figure things out. I realize that I just don't have the answers within me. When this happens I ask for help in the matter. As best as I can I try to figure out what it is that I don't understand. Then I ask for insight in the matter from whatever makes sense to me to ask it of. Usually, in one way or another, the issue soon resolves itself.
Dealing with any organisation or group you don’t necessarily agree with can be quite frustrating, but is more keen when you feel they are leading people astray and restricting your freedom in the process. A quote I find particularly helpful on the topic is the following.

Quote:67.11
Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen careful to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly of the Creator, rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

With regards to your aversion to groups, I can only really offer the below. (I personally found it helpful)

Quote:41.13
... The appropriate true color for third-density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

Brittany

I've never considered a "group" as some official thing that has a set of rules establishing its consitution. I'm just generally drawn toward people I get along with, and we do things together. We are a group because we like to be around each other, not because we feel the need to conform to a code of behavior. I go to Carla's meditation "group" on weekends because I like channeling and metaphysics and being with people who can discuss this maturely, but there are no stipulations for being there. Anyone is welcome, and I can attend or not attend as I choose. I meet with these people because we share a common interest. I do not consider the meditations I go to a club, or a church service or a political party. I consider it a meeting between friends. That's pretty much the only type of group I've ever belonged to and been happy while doing it.
Thanks everyone, all your posts have been helpful to me. I think I'm going to have to work on my yellow ray issues diligently.
I can relate to the group aversion, when it comes to any groups that aren't what Akhtu described - interest groups that work kind of like a center of gravity, without any conformist pressure. When working with my blockages in the area, I understood that the very energy that I feared, that which can turn a loose group of people into a murderous mob, has a positive side as well. Of course it does, this is the home of duality... I found it in performing music - a group that's really tuned in with each other can lift in amazing ways. Just trying to think of positive group situations didn't work for me, I had to experience it, consciously. I hope you will also find the positive sides, when seeing whatever the reason is for your aversion. Balancing usually seems to help towards acceptance.
(01-27-2011, 01:58 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm realizing that compromise is necessary in all aspects of life.

thats not a correct practice. as you just describe a few lines below, there are things that you cannot compromise.

Quote:But I'm kind of troubled by where to draw the line, or do I draw one at all.

if you draw any lines, it means you dont compromise at everything.

Quote:If I see someone raping someone do I accept that? What does that mean? Would attempting to prevent it still fall under accepting it?

with the information you have at hand (you dont know why rape is happening, whether due to important preincarnate arrangements or etc), and the awareness you have (you are not a rock still vibrating in stillness or a cow that still chews hay), you would need to stop it.

Quote:What if I don't like the STS beliefs of a religion which creates an STO image for itself, why are people's religious beliefs so delicate and out of bounds? If someone of the Aztec religion sacrificed a human being would they not go to jail? Would they accuse the judicial system of discriminating against their religious beliefs? They probably would go to jail. So why is it okay for some religions to systematically oppress certain groups of people, or all members of that faith ("I am not worthy"), but if someone challenges them on it THEY become the jerk in most peoples eyes?

its a control mechanic, which is employed by orange heavy negative consciousness that a goodly amount of the population or society is in. at least, the negative segments of it.

theirs is right, yours is wrong, its as simple as that.

(01-27-2011, 09:54 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I've never considered a "group" as some official thing that has a set of rules establishing its consitution. I'm just generally drawn toward people I get along with, and we do things together. We are a group because we like to be around each other, not because we feel the need to conform to a code of behavior.

thats the definition of a group. you eventually develop various habits and behavior patterns indigenous to your own group, as a group.
turtledude23, I feel ya. I, too, have an aversion to groups, and I have explored politics largely as an attempt to understand this yellow ray dynamic. To me it largely has to do with responsibility, because it's not that people working together are bad in some way. But that when they collectively assume an identity but do not all take equal responsibility for that group identity, that seems to be the foundation for distortions that I find particularly unnerving. I've been in groups where everybody is accepted and their talents are combined, and groups where it seems like the energy is turned to a purpose separate from that bringing everybody together. The latter occurs more often than the former, in my experience.

You might find an essay I wrote on this helpful. If it doesn't resonate with you, chuck it. It's called "The Political Implications of the Law of One" and you can find it here. I offer this understanding that it's not precisely what you asked about and I hope you won't consider the mention a derailment - I just really sympathize with the conundrum you've illustrated.

Crimson

(01-27-2011, 11:07 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone, all your posts have been helpful to me. I think I'm going to have to work on my yellow ray issues diligently.

I am not sure if this is more of a green ray problem (or lack thereof especially if -4d) but I have been thinking for a looong time why was it that no philosopher was successful to reconcile the individual vs group/society.

With existentialism, the gap became very profound and Jean Paul Sartre and others tried to reconcile the dichotomy bringing Marxism to the equation. The problem is that capitalism was able to absorb many of these ideas --many times even Marxism!. He was not successful (so say the least).

With the understanding that it depends (talking about 3rd density) what quality the yellow ray is vibrating on --is it more negative? More positive? Are there elite groups and if so are they successful?...

If we refer to Earth, I'm afraid that there is no solution except the in-streaming green ray to change the situation and obviously the ultimate solution is a societal complex/group, but then the planet will be 4d+.
Hi Hello am new for this forum wanna ask about white sparks in the air is that energy please tell me and how can a person utilize that energy and aura vision is power how its helpHuh
(01-30-2011, 12:51 AM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hello am new for this forum wanna ask about white sparks in the air is that energy please tell me and how can a person utilize that energy and aura vision is power how its helpHuh

Seeing little white moving things in the air against a blue sky is a trick of the eye balls, its actually the white blood cells in your eyes, not energy. Energy is all around you and you use it all the time with your intentions.
(01-30-2011, 12:51 AM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Hello am new for this forum wanna ask about white sparks in the air is that energy please tell me and how can a person utilize that energy and aura vision is power how its helpHuh

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1925

please refer to that thread. in the late pages of that thread, that phenomenon is discussed at length by various of us who are experiencing these constantly.

(01-30-2011, 12:58 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]

Seeing little white moving things in the air against a blue sky is a trick of the eye balls, its actually the white blood cells in your eyes, not energy. Energy is all around you and you use it all the time with your intentions.

there is no 'trick of the eyeball' as such. tricks do not happen on demand, and stay as long as desired. there has been a number of us before who had expressed that they are experiencing this phenomenon before in another thread.
Crimson said it:

(01-28-2011, 02:05 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]obviously the ultimate solution is a societal complex/group, but then the planet will be 4d+.

Think of 3D groups as practicing toward building social memory complex; some groups, anyway. As AppleSeed said, better to experience a thing than just contemplate it. The 3D is all about experience.

Lee