Bring4th

Full Version: From seeker to spiritual adept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:75.40 Questioner: You made the statement in a previous session that the true adept lives more and more as it is. Will you explain and expand more upon that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. Each entity is the Creator. The entity, as it becomes more and more conscious of its self, gradually comes to the turning point at which it determines to seek either in service to others or in service to self. The seeker becomes the adept when it has balanced with minimal adequacy the energy centers red, orange, yellow, and blue with the addition of the green for the positive, thus moving into indigo work.

The adept then begins to do less of the preliminary or outer work, having to do with function, and begins to effect the inner work which has to do with being. As the adept becomes a more and more consciously crystallized entity it gradually manifests more and more of that which it always has been since before time; that is, the One Infinite Creator.

This instrument begins to show rapid distortion towards increase of pain.

We, therefore, would offer time for any brief query before we leave this working.

In the LOO, it is clearly stated by the entity of Ra that it is crucial to attain minimal balancing of energy centers from red through blue in order to transform oneself into an adept in terms of attempting indigo ray work. I invite all seekers/adepts interested in the subject to lay out their knowledge of the chakras in this thread and if possible, make inputs as to their balancing.
1. Forgive
2. Live in the moment
3. Realize that you are the Creator
(01-27-2011, 06:24 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]1. Forgive
2. Live in the moment

Quite beautifully put. Though I was looking for some thick content, you reminded me that in spiritual life, the most crucial aspects are very simple in core essence.
(01-27-2011, 06:24 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]1. Forgive
2. Live in the moment

too broad to make any use however. its like saying 'everything is one' and just doing away with it.
(01-27-2011, 06:17 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]it is clearly stated by the entity of Ra that it is crucial to attain minimal balancing of energy centers from red through blue in order to transform oneself into an adept in terms of attempting indigo ray work. I invite all seekers/adepts interested in the subject to lay out their knowledge of the chakras in this thread and if possible, make inputs as to their balancing.
I'd refer to the Q&A 5.2. For example, one's unconscious tends to constantly offer that which most needs attention - the guide to self-actualization is built in. Paying the attention makes the information conscious. The information, once evaluated as needed, finds a place in experience. This work balances the chakras.

One can have sufficiently balanced red-blue chakras at any time and do that indigo-ray work. But I think the more valuable and difficult accomplishment is maintaining that red-blue balancing at all times.
In meditation, balancing and opening my energy centers is very easy...being able to maintain that kind of balance while living/doing is the part that is difficult. Yes, I would say in essence, just realizing that all is one and paying attention to each moment is the only "technique" you really need. It all falls into place naturally if you let it.
Peregrinus posted a good thread recently, called 'Working in the Indigo' or something like that. It's a pretty good explanation/synopsis of the chakras and blockages.
(01-27-2011, 07:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]too broad to make any use however. its like saying 'everything is one' and just doing away with it.

I resonate with what you say, unity100. This thread was in fact inspired by your exegesis on indigo ray work in some other thread a while back. When I asked for more information on the chakras, you informed me that you would be happy to share your impressions or knowledge if a new dedicated thread was opened. I encourage and request you to share your knowledge on the workings of the chakras, in terms of transforming from seeker to spiritual adept.
(01-27-2011, 08:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But I think the more valuable and difficult accomplishment is maintaining that red-blue balancing at all times.

Yes, maintaining composure and equanimity in the middle of gross catalysts is indeed a very difficult work. May be it is the pinnacle of the work of the adept in this illusion of third density on earth.

I was inspired to produce the following quote after reading your post, zenmaster -

Extracted from the LOO (42.1):

Quote:The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance.

Thanks to both Turtle and NegaNova. Yes, I think there are multiple threads on chakras all over bring4th. I believe this thread can act as a lightning rod in terms of corralling or synthesizing the collective knowledge on the balancing of the chakras that seekers/adepts visiting may possess. Thanks for the heads up on the indigo-ray thread, NegaNova.
(01-28-2011, 05:12 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2011, 07:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]too broad to make any use however. its like saying 'everything is one' and just doing away with it.

I resonate with what you say, unity100. This thread was in fact inspired by your exegesis on indigo ray work in some other thread a while back. When I asked for more information on the chakras, you informed me that you would be happy to share your impressions or knowledge if a new dedicated thread was opened. I encourage and request you to share your knowledge on the workings of the chakras, in terms of transforming from seeker to spiritual adept.

then you should start posing specific questions on specific subjects. its hard for anyone to outright start talking about such broad stuff directly.
(01-28-2011, 11:39 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then you should start posing specific questions on specific subjects. its hard for anyone to outright start talking about such broad stuff directly.

I understand. I will try coming up with some specific questions.
(01-28-2011, 12:23 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2011, 11:39 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then you should start posing specific questions on specific subjects. its hard for anyone to outright start talking about such broad stuff directly.

I understand. I will try coming up with some specific questions.

why not just post first thing that comes to your mind.
(01-28-2011, 12:34 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]why not just post first thing that comes to your mind.

What are exactly the chakras or energy centers in lay terms? I sometimes fail to understand how they fit directly into life as lived. So it would be good to start by defining them in detail, but in simple terms.
(01-28-2011, 12:39 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]What are exactly the chakras or energy centers in lay terms? I sometimes fail to understand how they fit directly into life as lived. So it would be good to start by defining them in detail, but in simple terms.

Please, all, correct or refine my explanation here.

As I understand it, the chakras are like refracting points of the love/light coming up through the bottom of a person. If a person is like a crystal, then the chakras are the points at which the undifferentiated light is broken up into useable "colors" and can then be worked with. The undifferentiated light corresponds to the unified creation, and the colors correspond to those fractal aspects of unity understood as separate. So in order to have a seemingly limited experience and not be at one, we choose to accept certain aspect and reject others. The chakras are a kind of manifestation of this.

If I'm not mistaken, the mind is the source of these blockages; the thoughts we think are the mechanism by which this light is filtered out according to what we the sub-frequencies of light we wish to acknowledge and those we don't.

The chakras fit into our lives because they reflect where we reject or overemphasize certain aspects of the whole Creation; they are the locations for where we "block" out portions of love/light in order to experience imbalance. It seems to me that this is how we co-create, in a sense; we filter unity into a particular subset and our experience revolves around the illusion that parts we don't acknowledge don't exist, but they do and keep cropping up as "catalyst".

So the positive path is attempting to co-create by accepting more and more of the full creation's spectrum, and the negative path is attempting to co-create by asserting the chosen subset of the spectra as the well ordered creation. This is the misunderstanding without which Ra says there would be no experience. The chakras are one place - and they may be the central place - where our misunderstandings manifest to allow us an experience of the Creation that is less than it actually is, and that therefore allow for the possibility of catalyst to present opportunities for learning and balance.

Please, everybody, refine or clarify or correct my thoughts!
(01-28-2011, 01:49 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]So the positive path is attempting to co-create by accepting more and more of the full creation's spectrum, and the negative path is attempting to co-create by asserting the chosen subset of the spectra as the well ordered creation.

Dear Jeremy, my knowledge of the chakras is very limited. I found your post extremely fascinating and highly provocative. I especially find the highlighted portion intriguing. Can you explain more on that? I am interested because going by the definition, I will personally tip over into the negative utilization of chakric potentialities.

Many other points are slightly above my level of understanding as well. But I found this the drawing most of my curiosity. I appreciate your posting deeply.
(01-28-2011, 02:00 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I especially find the highlighted portion intriguing. Can you explain more on that? I am interested because going by the definition, I will personally tip over into the negative utilization of chakric potentialities.

First, this is just my understanding and is both limited and distorted. It is not "right". Your best bet is to have a direct experience of the chakras, which is something that I struggle with as well. I shudder at being taken too literally.

That said, here's what I was trying to say, and understand that the portion you highlighted is something that, in retrospect, I think was a bit of derailment from your core question.

In a universe that is one, without judgment, polarity, or rejection, accepting all and infinite, there is no experience. There is only identity, as Ra says. Therefore, all is well and nothing is in jeopardy. But also nothing is gained in terms of growth and deeper understanding. Nothing ventured, nothing gained is the motto of the first distortion of free will, it seems. The only way to experience something "new" in an infinite creation is to posit finity - to enter into an illusion in which there is seeming separation and less than wholeness.

So the Creator seeks to know itself by knowing itself in separation. Ra describes the fractal segmentation of the one Creator into Logoi, sub-Logoi, sub-sub-Logoi, etc. Each of these levels are complete in that they contain the whole, but they are incomplete in that they represent the wish of the Creator to know itself through separation.

This separation - this idea that the undifferentiated whole need not be paid attention to, but instead we can emphasize certain aspects over others - is the core of our experience. We choose to see separate bodies and troubles as an alternative to undifferentiated oneness. In my opinion, it seems like the chakra system is a manifestation of how we filter out that part of the Creation we choose not to accept. We do this via our thinking, which creates blockages and distortions. Since the different chakras represent different aspects of the whole, we can understand our blockages in terms of locating them on this chakric energy map, so to speak.

These blockages are not simply inefficient usages of love/light - they are the very stuff of what we offer the Creator. Our experience of distortion and blockage is what helps the Creator understand itself better. Working through these experiences is an honor from the viewpoint of those who do not experience the veil, or the experience we have of being limited bodies in a finite world.

With respect to negative utilization of chakras, then, I would contemplate what you desire. Ra places emphasis on the desire or will as the crux of our path. In what way are you utilizing chakras negatively, and why do you judge it negative?

Again, throw out anything that seems wrong here, and others please offer corrections and refinements. I am not a teacher.
One more thing, Confused: I think it would be helpful, perhaps, if you shared your specific reactions to what people (including me) are writing here. You may see something that helps me or somebody else understand all this better by coming at it from a different angle. Of course, that goes for everybody else reading this, too.
(01-28-2011, 12:39 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]What are exactly the chakras or energy centers in lay terms? I sometimes fail to understand how they fit directly into life as lived. So it would be good to start by defining them in detail, but in simple terms.

How about some simple terms absent the detail?

In work-a-day terms you could think of your chakras as your indicators of engagement with Creation in this incarnation. You might think of them in terms of resistance to experience versus a more smooth flowing way of traveling through space/time.

If you're inwardly engaging by way of conflict and resistance in the areas represented (will to live, etc., etc.), then you'll be experiencing the blockages or over-chargedness as manifested struggles in your outward life (a/k/a catalyst).

If you're flowing with the stream of things, then your experience, your engagement, will be deepening in a more balanced sort of way.

So, you can check your life to get a sense of your chakra doings or check your energy centers to get a sense of how you're experiencing your incarnation. Either way, some would recommend that, when as you might be working with such things, you try to list towards balance and smooth flow.

After this it gets a mite technical.

Hope this helps a tiny bit.
And one last thing: a book I recommend for getting a better, more functional understanding of the chakras is Chakra Therapy: For Personal Growth and Healing by Keith Sherwood. It goes into detail on approaches to recognizing each energy center and specific exercises you can do, with an emphasis on "clearing chakras".
(01-28-2011, 02:30 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]In a universe that is one, without judgment, polarity, or rejection, accepting all and infinite, there is no experience. There is only identity, as Ra says. Therefore, all is well and nothing is in jeopardy. But also nothing is gained in terms of growth and deeper understanding. Nothing ventured, nothing gained is the motto of the first distortion of free will, it seems. The only way to experience something "new" in an infinite creation is to posit finity - to enter into an illusion in which there is seeming separation and less than wholeness.

So the Creator seeks to know itself by knowing itself in separation. Ra describes the fractal segmentation of the one Creator into Logoi, sub-Logoi, sub-sub-Logoi, etc. Each of these levels are complete in that they contain the whole, but they are incomplete in that they represent the wish of the Creator to know itself through separation.

This separation - this idea that the undifferentiated whole need not be paid attention to, but instead we can emphasize certain aspects over others - is the core of our experience. We choose to see separate bodies and troubles as an alternative to undifferentiated oneness. In my opinion, it seems like the chakra system is a manifestation of how we filter out that part of the Creation we choose not to accept. We do this via our thinking, which creates blockages and distortions. Since the different chakras represent different aspects of the whole, we can understand our blockages in terms of locating them on this chakric energy map, so to speak.

These blockages are not simply inefficient usages of love/light - they are the very stuff of what we offer the Creator. Our experience of distortion and blockage is what helps the Creator understand itself better. Working through these experiences is an honor from the viewpoint of those who do not experience the veil, or the experience we have of being limited bodies in a finite world.

Jeremy, all this is exquisitely deep. I am loving your explanations here. Not to worry about me taking it literally and going off-track. I think I am mature enough to take care; but please do not restrict yourself out of concern that some seeker might take you too seriously in naive admiration, and thus lose way.

All your remarks brought forth a quote and a related question into active consciousness. The following from LOO -
Quote:13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

If infinity is the first know thing in creation and is creation, then what was it that remained before infinity (the unknown thing)? Is it the 'identity' that you take about? Are the 7-rays and the associated chakras leading into the mystery that 'we do not plumb', a reflection of that unknown first principle?

And Jeremy, I think all are teachers and all are students simultaneously. In that sense, you are a teacher; but I think I understand what you meant Smile
(01-28-2011, 02:38 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]If you're inwardly engaging by way of conflict and resistance in the areas represented (will to live, etc., etc.), then you'll be experiencing the blockages or over-chargedness as manifested struggles in your outward life (a/k/a catalyst).

Peregrine, thanks for helping, friend. In line with the portion that I have picked from your remarks, I have a quote from the LOO to put forward -

Quote:66.20 Questioner: Would you please list the polarities within the body which are related to the balancing of the energy centers of the various bodies of the unmanifested entity?

Ra: I am Ra. In this question there lies a great deal of thought which we appreciate. It is possible that the question itself may serve to aid meditations upon this particular subject. Each unmanifested self is unique. The basic polarities have to do with the balanced vibratory rates and relationships between the first three energy centers and to a lesser extent, each of the other energy centers.

May we answer more specifically?

I find it interesting that Master Ra affirmed the value of the question in terms of content, though it appears superficially simple (to me at least). Though I do not understand what the 'unmanifested self' is, I find it piquant that the 'basic polarities' have primarily to do with the interaction between the first three energy centers. The very centers that usually receive a bad press. I am of course assuming that the first three mean Red through Yellow. Do the first three mean otherwise Violet through Blue?
Thanks for your reassurances, Confused.

(01-28-2011, 03:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]If infinity is the first know thing in creation and is creation, then what was it that remained before infinity (the unknown thing)?

I would think infinity would imply timelessness, i.e. the "true simultaneity" that Ra mentions. In fact, the separation of the Creation into a time/space and a space/time dichotomy seems to be a key fulcrum of our experience of seemingly leaving and returning to unity. Infinity, to my mind, is start and finish and, in truth, present. Ra emphasizes that we choose this separated illusion, and much of the path of the adept, I believe, is work on remembering the portion of ourselves that made this decision. I think balancing the chakras is essentially a different way of saying the same thing, in a way.

This is a crude metaphor, but metaphor is all we have. I think of our present experience as a video game. When Mario "dies", we don't react as if we, the player, actually "died". We take the experience and try again. But it's not like we're completely unattached to what happens in the game, either - we just know that it has rules and possibilities that are less varied than in the real world. In a way, experiencing this more rigid and constrained world is actually enjoyable, because we can "do" things within the context of the game's premises that aren't simply impossible in our world but are meaningless.

The metaphor would be more perfect if we actually got something out of playing it that could apply in real life; and perhaps some people do (every time I try to play New Super Mario Bros I am working on patience. Big time. I suck at video games.).

(01-28-2011, 03:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the 'identity' that you take about?

More or less. The identity is the pure being of the unified Creation that does not need a dialectic, an action/reaction to be. Everything in our waking world is the result of the interplay of forces, so to speak. But if we identify with the entirety that subsumes all these forces, there is only stillness and potential. That is the Creator's identity (though understand that we stumble towards this and will not understand it fully in this density. I have a model in my head I use to try and make sense, but the most important thing is to have a model-less, direct experience that can transcend understanding).

(01-28-2011, 03:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Are the 7-rays and the associated chakras leading into the mystery that 'we do not plumb', a reflection of that unknown first principle?

It depends, I think, because everything leads to that mystery in a certain sense. I think work with chakras is towards crystallization, i.e. the regularization of the energy centers so that energy can flow as uniformly and as unfiltered as possible. Ra says that, starting from the red center, energy rises up through orange, yellow, green, etc. At each layer, we can through our thinking filter out or reject parts of that energy, which affects the light available for working to the higher chakras. It is a sequential filter, in a way. The idea, broadly speaking, is to get as much energy as possible to the indigo center, where the gateway to intelligent infinity lies. This is the best answer I can give to your question without bowing out and saying, "study Ra's words and your own chakras more", which would be a bit of a cop-out. Smile

Good questions! To my mind, merely thinking along these lines, regardless of whether you receive discrete answers, is the real work. Understanding simply is not of this density, but seeking the upward spiraling light in spite of being perpetually in the dark most certainly is.

(01-28-2011, 03:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]And Jeremy, I think all are teachers and all are students simultaneously. In that sense, you are a teacher; but I think I understand what you meant Smile

Thanks. It's not so much that I don't want to look like an ass. It's more that, if I force my way of thinking down your throat, you might be less willing or able to articulate the insights that you can uniquely articulate. And then we all lose. We all have something unique to offer, so it's all about getting out of each other's way without withdrawing support, and it's tricky because egos get involved. I have one of those, as it turns out. Smile
(01-28-2011, 04:36 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]But if we identify with the entirety that subsumes all these forces, there is only stillness and potential. That is the Creator's identity....

Jeremy, then in one sense, the creator is eternal stillness or immutable. Then why the creation? If the reactions do not touch the stillness of the creator at its inner most core, then why all this rigmarole of the creator learning from creator? As you said, I am just trying to put out the questions for generating thought and exploration. I wonder who has the answers to all of these, since Ra too mentioned that many portions of the 7th density are mysterious to themselves, with their teachers doing their best to educate them.
(01-28-2011, 05:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Jeremy, then in one sense, the creator is eternal stillness or immutable. Then why the creation?

That is indeed the great mystery. I don't know. Either the Creation is complete and there is nothing to be gained outside itself, or it's not and it's therefore by definition finite. Right? I know.

My background in A Course In Miracles guides my approach here. I have considered this much, so here's a tentative, incomplete thought: perhaps this is the great wisdom and benefit to the creator of the negative path. Ra calls STS the embrace of falsity. But, to a certain extent, there is no creation at all without the temporary acceptance of falsity, of separateness. You might call it an illusion (Ra does). It is falsity, denial of truth, separation, incompleteness that potentiates the balanced matrix and causes experience that cannot be yielded when at rest.

This falsity is not pursued because it is easy. It is inordinately difficult, Ra says. It is pursued through singleness of will on the part of STS individuals, an especially concentrated form of what, after all, is the first distortion: free will. This intense willpower is put to the task of embracing falsehood, namely the falsehood of separateness, of bringing about that which is in direct contradiction to the entire premise of the Creation.

But maybe this is true creativity from the viewpoint of the unified Creator: since it is impossible to create something new in the complete Creation that exists in truth, new experiences must be pursued in the Creation that dabbles in untruth and falsity. It is precisely because it is an illusion and not true, I'm suggesting, that it can yield experiences the unified Creation cannot anticipate in its potential, resting, unified, true state of being.

At this point it's probably wise to unwind our premises. In other words, we've constructed a paradox. The model we've built is not complete, but we knew that going in. But I do so enjoy considering the question, as clumsy as it ends up sounding.

I highly recommend checking out A Course in Miracles, which deals with a lot of these questions in a more philosophical and existential fashion than Ra does. For example, ACIM says that sin is not real. When we see suffering and discord, we are seeing an illusion that is literally not there. This passage sums it all up, and influenced my approach greatly:

Quote:Nothing real can be threatened.
Nothing unreal exists.
Herein lies the peace of God.

The difference between the Law of One material and ACIM seems to be that ACIM's aim is the rejection of the illusion, whereas Ra's aim seems to be the effective utilization of the illusion. ACIM has a more buddhist approach where the illusion is depicted as that which is to be overcome, whereas Ra cautions against this. This is a crude distinction I'm drawing, and the contrast is not as great when the totality of both paths are compared, but that's my 30 second comparison.

(01-28-2011, 05:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]If the reactions do not touch the stillness of the creator at its inner most core, then why all this rigmarole of the creator learning from creator?

If you've ever done any creative or fiction writing, you've imagined stories with characters and played in your mind with how they interact with each other, how they would behave and such. A character in that imagined narrative might ask the same question you're asking.

That's not an answer, just a thought. Ra says this is all an illusion. Maybe it's all the Creator's imagination? I dunno; it's undoubtedly much more subtle and nuanced a truth than we're capable of internalizing in this lifetime!

(01-28-2011, 05:27 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder who has the answers to all of these, since Ra too mentioned that many portions of the 7th density are mysterious to themselves, with their teachers doing their best to educate them.

Right. Well, I think this is why love is emphasized so much. We're behind the veil separating us from a tangible appreciation of oneness and infinity. We cannot understand any of this consciously or empirically. All we can do is transcend the illusion by choosing to identify with an identity bigger and more all-encompassing than what we seem to be. This is where faith and love come in, and they seem to be the core competencies necessary for continued evolution through the higher densities.

There's a quote about this, here:

Ra Wrote:Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin—and we stress begin—to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love, can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit being-ness totality.
(My emphasis)
(01-28-2011, 12:39 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2011, 12:34 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]why not just post first thing that comes to your mind.

What are exactly the chakras or energy centers in lay terms? I sometimes fail to understand how they fit directly into life as lived. So it would be good to start by defining them in detail, but in simple terms.

i didnt seek a deep meaning in placement and interactions of chakras as they are. there may be various reasons and effects why they are exactly refracting the upflowing energies where they are. however what i have dwelled until now has always been that they all represent a step for the vibration/light spectrum, and correspond to the densities in the greater meaning. that means, they may be created to be in the places they are by infinite intelligence as they are.

however since everything uses the same blueprint (ra says) in creation, then it means they are exactly in the places they are just why the densities are in their places in the creation. since they use the same blueprint.

ra tells various mechanics in detail in the material, how the upflowing energy is refracted in various chakras. and since you ask how they fit in to life, i think what you are interested in is not this, but practical information applicable to life.

however thread seems to be turned into one of the discussion of meanings behind chakras, existence and creation.

are you after practical info, or spiritual meanings ?
(01-28-2011, 07:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]however thread seems to be turned into one of the discussion of meanings behind chakras, existence and creation.

I do apologize for the derailment, I know it's bad form to go off topic. I'd be happy to relocate to another thread!
i dont know what you or others want to do.

however, in a previous comment in which someone commented that creator would be described as stillness, i want to note that creator, something which is active could not be considered stillness.

stillness is infinity - the absolute stillness. a point below it, is infinite intelligence, the sea of distortions (waves). infinite intelligence is called as creator by Ra at times. the focusing/concentration of these waves at any given point in a harmonic fashion creates a focus point, which becomes a logos.
(01-28-2011, 07:36 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]ACIM has a more buddhist approach where the illusion is depicted as that which is to be overcome, whereas Ra cautions against this.

Jeremy, I think I catch the drift here. It did occur to me as well that Master Ra had a wry sense of practicality, much necessary to navigate ourselves through the treacherous corners of the evolutionary program or design.

Quote:92.22 Questioner: I am assuming that she sits between the different colored columns, with the dark one on her left, to indicate at this position an equal opportunity for the potentiation of the mind to be of the negative or positive nature. Would Ra comment on this?

Ra: I am Ra. Although this is correct it is not as perceptive as the notice that the Priestess, as this figure has been called, sits within a structure in which polarity, symbolized as you correctly noted by the light and dark pillars, is an integral and necessary part. The unfed mind has no polarity just as intelligent infinity has none. The nature of the sub-sub-sub-Logos which offers the third-density experience is one of polarity, not by choice but by careful design.

We perceive an unclear statement. The polarity of Potentiator is there not for the Matrix to choose. It is there for the Matrix to accept as given.

So, I think you are quite right when you say that the entity of Ra subtly stressed on navigating and completing the evolutionary journey through the illusion, with adeptness, if I may add. Interestingly, Master Ra quotes in the exchange I have highlighted that the unfed mind has no polarity just as intelligent infinity has none, which unity100 says has been used interchangeably to mean the creator in several places across the LOO.

And meditation is usually about clearing the mind of all distortions, or in other words, make it unfed. In that state, it becomes the creator of no polarity then, doesn't it? And meditation is said to work powerfully on the chakric system, which indicates that unfettering the mind means diligent work with the energy centers. I hope I am making sense. The corollary is that a certain degree of adeptness in working with the chakras confers great mind potential.

Following from that premise, I find the following Ra quote worthy of attention (extracted from 79.19) -

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The Matrix of Mind is that from which all comes. It is unmoving yet is the activator in potentiation of all mind activity.

In light of that, the saying attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, the ancient Egyptian personality, acquires new meaning for me. The quote is -

Quote:THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental

(01-28-2011, 08:19 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I do apologize for the derailment, I know it's bad form to go off topic. I'd be happy to relocate to another thread!

I do not personally feel you should relocate to another thread, Jeremy. While exploring a topic within a broad range, it may at times feel that we are going much astray; but I believe that it will all work out well towards the end. Much like our grand movement through creation, I guess.

Your contributions so far have helped me find some interesting insights into the chakric influences.
(01-28-2011, 07:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]are you after practical info, or spiritual meanings ?

I would say both, because I think beyond a certain point, one informs the other very effectively. Thanks for contributing, unity100.
(01-29-2011, 02:24 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]So, I think you are quite right when you say that the entity of Ra subtly stressed on navigating and completing the evolutionary journey through the illusion, with adeptness, if I may add.

That's how I see it. Those of Ra realize they cannot teach adeptness, though - they can only point the way somewhat and hope people go within and uncover the process. An intellectual understanding of how all this unfolds, while relatable, is insufficient. That's why I said on another thread that the most important thing Ra brings to the table is the idea of infinity and mystery, not any specific information. It just happens that the specific information is quite interesting and in many cases actionable.

(01-29-2011, 02:24 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Interestingly, Master Ra quotes in the exchange I have highlighted that the unfed mind has no polarity just as intelligent infinity has none, which unity100 says has been used interchangeably to mean the creator in several places across the LOO.

And meditation is usually about clearing the mind of all distortions, or in other words, make it unfed. In that state, it becomes the creator of no polarity then, doesn't it? And meditation is said to work powerfully on the chakric system, which indicates that unfettering the mind means diligent work with the energy centers. I hope I am making sense. The corollary is that a certain degree of adeptness in working with the chakras confers great mind potential.

It makes very good sense; in meditation we wait for inspiration, we accept and listen.

But also understand that the archetypes are not going to be articulable in their fullest expressions. You're reaching the limit that I've encountered, where discussing these concepts exceeds the words we use and becomes necessarily a more personal investigation. If Ra could only impart limited insight into the archetypes, how much poorer will our discussions be!

I'd only offer that (A) the archetypes are probably the most readily available outside tool for the kind of deeper appreciation you seek, (B) the archetypes are not code words, so to speak; in other words, to the best of my knowledge they impart concepts that relate to dynamic tension or interplay between concepts and are hard to talk about as concepts themselves. In other words, I agree that meditation is an expression of the matrix archetype; I disagree that meditation *is*, in some final way, the matrix archetype. I just want to be clear about that, because if the archetypes just become code words for tangible concepts we already know, we lose some of their potency. It is their very abstraction and impenetrability that gives them their utility, applicability, and relevance.

(01-29-2011, 02:24 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: I am Ra. The Matrix of Mind is that from which all comes. It is unmoving yet is the activator in potentiation of all mind activity.

In light of that, the saying attributed to Hermes Trismegistus, the ancient Egyptian personality, acquires new meaning for me. The quote is -

Quote:THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental
[/quote]

I think there is profound deepness here, but I struggle with how to articulate it. That means you're on to something! This, I feel, is where we have to, once again, unwind our premises, our models, our conscious experience of these matters, and start to experience them in a direct and archetypal, elemental way.
(01-29-2011, 01:54 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, I agree that meditation is an expression of the matrix archetype; I disagree that meditation *is*, in some final way, the matrix archetype.

Yes, it does make a lot of meaning. I agree with your observation. I generally find the archetypes a very confusing subject, much like I find the study of the chakras. Staying with the mind, the body, and possibly the chakras, I find the following LOO quote pertinent for some reflection (extracted from 81.14) -

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. This is less than completely correct as the Great Way of the Body must be seen, as are all the archetypes of the body, to be a mirror image of the thrust of the activity of the mind. The body is the creature of the mind and is the instrument of manifestation for the fruits of mind and spirit. Therefore, you may see the body as providing the athanor through which the Alchemist manifests gold.
There was a gathering a few years ago sponsored by L/L Research to study the archetypes. My notes from that are available here. Might help.
(01-29-2011, 05:07 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]There was a gathering a few years ago sponsored by L/L Research to study the archetypes. My notes from that are available here. Might help.

Beautiful, thanks, Jeremy. This is just the sort of information I was looking out for. I am going to study it in some detail and revert to this thread. I hope you will be around then.
Also, this might be helpful too: an archetypes study guide
Pages: 1 2