Bring4th

Full Version: Questions for Q'uo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I might be missing the information somewhere... but do we have a faculty for suggesting questions to be asked to Q'uo during channeling sessions?

While reading the Q'uo sessions, I've noticed that questions are posed from various people who have written in. How do those questions get picked?

I know that the ringing in the ears question was posed on the forum. Someone mentioned that it would be a good question for Q'uo. Apparently, it was read by Gary who then posed the question for the forum member at the next channeling circle.

Anyways, I ask this because I have a question that would be suited for Q'uo, I think... This was prompted by unity100's post on the forum relationships thread, in which he states: "really, are the people who are claiming to be running on green gas, are actually providing green gas to others at all ? but instead not receiving it, and confusing the feeling of receiving green vibrations, with the feeling of giving it ?"

I thought it would be a good idea to ask Q'uo: Is there a way of being aware of whether or not energy is being given or received from a certain energy center, especially the green or heart energy center, based on the way it feels? For example, many people equate a warm, glowing feeling in the chest with the activation of the heart energy center. When we encounter that feeling, how can we know whether or not we are receiving love from another entity, or radiating it ourselves from our heart center?

The question could be phrased differently, if needed... I don't have a real good eye for a well-phrased Q'uo question! Also, some of the backstory about the perceived need for a loving environment can be added without turning the question into a book... Heck, there's one or two more questions that could be posed just about forum relationship dynamics! What are your guys' thoughts?
bump for a reply.

Meerie

There are no Qu'o channelings anymore, because Carla's health is still not so good.
:-/
(05-22-2012, 09:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]There are no Qu'o channelings anymore, because Carla's health is still not so good.
:-/

i thought I read in one session that Jim was chanelling Q'uo??

maybe Q'uo is more friendly, and allows other humans/entities to channel them BigSmile
Are Q'uo not the Principle of Quetzalcoatl?
I have channelled a group located under the Andes who may be the Q'uo we know.
Aaron- I've simply emailed my questions to Gary. I'm not sure what the process is for picking one over another though.

Ashim- !!!!!!! Tell me more about this group! One time when I was in Peru, I was taken in an astral journey to a place underneath the mountains where a group of people were living...

Shin'Ar

(05-22-2012, 10:26 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron- I've simply emailed my questions to Gary. I'm not sure what the process is for picking one over another though.

Ashim- !!!!!!! Tell me more about this group! One time when I was in Peru, I was taken in an astral journey to a place underneath the mountains where a group of people were living...

Were they called the Ainu?
(05-22-2012, 06:44 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 10:26 AM)Tenet Nosce Wrote: [ -> ]Aaron- I've simply emailed my questions to Gary. I'm not sure what the process is for picking one over another though.

Were they called the Ainu?

Hmm... I don't really remember if they used a name to refer to themselves or not. It seemed like the communication was more telepathic, and that I was "made to understand" some things, if that makes any sense.

They seemed to want to make it clear that they all knew who I was, and that I was somehow a part of their family. Family is the word which comes to mind although I was left with the impression that there were thousands and thousands of them down there.

They also seemed to have a rather neutral attitude toward all of the humans living up on the surface. That is to say, there was some general concern for our well-being, but I didn't get any sort of sense of urgency one way or another as regards influencing humanity or having a stake in the outcome of events on the surface.

They seemed to imply that they had come here long ago in order to do some sort of "job", which has long since been completed. Mostly, they just wanted to go "home" but couldn't yet for some reason. They had to wait until some sort of time window opens, and even suggested that my future daughter would play some role in this..? (I don't have any kids as of yet.) Also, I didn't get the notion that there were any kinds of "spaceships" as we would normally think of them. In fact- in order to leave the planet they would need to travel to some point deeper in the earth, rather than come up to the surface. I got the impression that when they left, nobody on the surface would be the wiser, and that was the way they wanted it to be.

Oh- and they made it a point to show me that they had six fingers. They have kind of like a second pinky that branches off of the fifth metacarpophalangeal joint. They seemed almost proud of this, and implied that the "second pinky" allows an individual to perform much more complicated and intricate tasks than those of us with only five fingers.

That's about it! I hope my mind isn't embellishing too much as it was a few years ago now, and the mind has a way of filling in the blanks all on its own. The only other thing I can add is that it feels like any sort of telepathic contact with them is very restricted from here in the United States. It's like I can't quite get a lock on their vibe as if there is some kind of frequency fence or barrier in the way. Could just be my own bias, but I always feel different when I come back to the US after traveling out of the country... it's almost a palpable difference. We sometimes joke and call it the "fear pen". BigSmile
(01-27-2011, 06:39 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I thought it would be a good idea to ask Q'uo: Is there a way of being aware of whether or not energy is being given or received from a certain energy center, especially the green or heart energy center, based on the way it feels? For example, many people equate a warm, glowing feeling in the chest with the activation of the heart energy center. When we encounter that feeling, how can we know whether or not we are receiving love from another entity, or radiating it ourselves from our heart center?

Hold a green crystal.... this is the energy of the heart chakra.
Hold a lightblue crystal... this is the energy of the throat chakra.
etz..
i've done quite abit on this field so i could potentialy know the energy combination of a crystal without looking at it or physicaly holding it... just being very close to it while i'm relaxed.
Know the aura of someone else by just feeling (or hearing) the persons energy density, flaws, size variance of pixels, how physical, soft, fast the energies are.

Brittany

I don't think there's ever been a Q'uo channeling without Carla...an official one, anyway. Who knows what other names they may be using. However, it is my impression that "the principle of the Q'uo" was created specifically for Carla after she could no longer continue channeling Ra directly, using entities that work the best and easiest with her biases and vibrations so that she could still keep producing positive information. "Quo" is a combination of three memory complexes- Hatonn, Latwii and Ra, Hatonn being 4D, Latwii 5D and of course, Ra being 6D. I am told that the "speaker" is usually Hatonn or Latwii, and Ra only helps with concept delivery. Since there are complexes of lower vibrations and the whole group is very positively-oriented it is very easy for others to "piggyback" the contact and pass it around, as was done in the numerous channeling circles, some of which I took part in. However, without Carla I don't think the energy of that specific contact would even work right, and she is far too ill to channel at this point in time. I have little doubt that echoes of these same influences have been seen in other channelings, though.

ReptilianOrionLizardKing

we are all one, so the heart energy is all the same.

Meerie

(05-24-2012, 08:44 AM)ReptilianOrionLizardKing Wrote: [ -> ]we are all one, so the heart energy is all the same.

Well said!!!

ReptilianOrionLizardKing

why thank you. say, if you're not doing anything lets take a trip on my space vessel. you would make a good underling for someone like me.
Thank you Ahktu my friend, that's very interesting info.
(05-24-2012, 08:56 AM)ReptilianOrionLizardKing Wrote: [ -> ]why thank you. say, if you're not doing anything lets take a trip on my space vessel. you would make a good underling for someone like me.

For the first 5 minutes maybe... Wink
(05-24-2012, 08:44 AM)ReptilianOrionLizardKing Wrote: [ -> ]we are all one, so the heart energy is all the same.

If the frequency is the same, the energy is the same...
Each "pixel" is quite large, but blurred/soft/fluid and relative to the throat chakra, its thick/slow.

ReptilianOrionLizardKing

thick slow and gooey. o o kablooey!

what are these pixels?

Shin'Ar

(05-24-2012, 09:32 AM)ReptilianOrionLizardKing Wrote: [ -> ]thick slow and gooey. o o kablooey!

what are these pixels?

What do you know of Amarushka?
a good underling. not here my man. there are no underlings here. this is a fellowship of equals. sounds like u would be a good underling for her if anything.

norral
Aaron, just seeing this thread for the first time.

When Carla has sufficient strength to offer the public meditations and channel Q'uo, questions can be submitted to the L/L Research contact address.

During a public meditation, the first opportunity for questions goes to those physically present in the circle. Then we may submit questions from readers abroad.

The current list of questions stretches at least five pages currently, and given that Carla isn't channeling at the moment, it will be a long while before questions may be vibrated.

Smile

Cyan

I wish my best to Carla and the group! I hope you all get better as fast as possible. I'm only starting to see why the original group is seen as so important. So, take care of yourself Carla! Smile