Bring4th

Full Version: Another Ear Tones Query (frequency)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm aware of the difference between hearing left ear tones and right ear tones corresponding with thoughts your having with the left hinting a service-to-self thought and right hinting a service-to-others thought, but are these tones becoming more frequent to those who are aware of these signals as of late?

Mine have been going off more frequently, usually at night when I'm doing my spiritual research/discussions, but sometimes I don't understand when they go off.

For instance, today, a man came up to my door and was asking for $3 to buy some candy to help with whatever cause it was. I was thinking about driving earlier today to go get some candy (the same candy actually even though it would have only cost me a dollar) but since he was there for good cause, I told him sure, I think I have two dollars. Went up to my room, got the 2 dollars, and gave it to him. He was like, ok, but it's three dollars. Not hesitating, I'm like ok, I think I have some quarters. So I went back up to my room to get the quarters and as I was walking out of my room, my right ear goes off. Briefly but noticeable. I took that as a confirmation that I had done something in the service-to-others even though I knew in the back of my mind I could have got it cheaper ( I am a penny-penching college student, mind you.) But I gave it to him anyway, got the candy I wanted, and we both helped each other.

Now that confirmation ring made sense to me, however, at night, when they seem to be more frequent, I'll get STS signals when I'm typing when I'm not quite sure why. Even as I type this, I hear my left ear go off followed by a "you're hurting yourself" thought. I don't know why. I love everyone on here, and I know we're all on the same page. Am I getting this STS signal because it's a service to self to ask other people questions? Is asking questions not a part of the teaching/learning experience? I try to make my posts as neutral and honest as can be, and yet, if I put my faith in hearing these confirmations, I feel like I'm almost scaring myself into not doing anything at all, if I "hear" that me asking questions, with honest intentions of curiosity (to learn), is polarizing me to STS.

Help? ("hearing" "desperate for attention") as I'm about to click Post Thread. HuhConfusedAngel

(Whoops. Don't know why I posted this in the Harvest forum. Probably belongs in Life on Planet Earth. Up to you Mods!)
I just have to comment Gribbons, as I click to read this page, theres a distinctive left (only left and noticably audiable) tone ringing in my ear HAHA! As for the ringings in the ear, I do sometimes get that too. Sometimes left side, other times right side. I've given up trying to decipher the associated messages because it seems all too random.

L/L

Crimson

Been having a lot of those and more (feeling the upper right side of my head -being "pulled" --left side less but more of a weird type of "itching").
(01-27-2011, 11:43 PM)Gribbons Wrote: [ -> ]For instance, today, a man came up to my door and was asking for $3 to buy some candy to help with whatever cause it was. I was thinking about driving earlier today to go get some candy (the same candy actually even though it would have only cost me a dollar) but since he was there for good cause, I told him sure, I think I have two dollars. Went up to my room, got the 2 dollars, and gave it to him. He was like, ok, but it's three dollars. Not hesitating, I'm like ok, I think I have some quarters. So I went back up to my room to get the quarters and as I was walking out of my room, my right ear goes off. Briefly but noticeable. I took that as a confirmation that I had done something in the service-to-others even though I knew in the back of my mind I could have got it cheaper ( I am a penny-penching college student, mind you.) But I gave it to him anyway, got the candy I wanted, and we both helped each other.

actually you didnt need any tone or signal or anything else to judge that this was a proper setting in a proper setup. everything fit perfectly. you need candy, someone brings candy.

not to mention that you totally left out the cost of driving and back (not only gas, but also time cost too) out of the equation.

Quote:Now that confirmation ring made sense to me, however, at night, when they seem to be more frequent, I'll get STS signals when I'm typing when I'm not quite sure why. Even as I type this, I hear my left ear go off followed by a "you're hurting yourself" thought. I don't know why. I love everyone on here, and I know we're all on the same page. Am I getting this STS signal because it's a service to self to ask other people questions? Is asking questions not a part of the teaching/learning experience? I try to make my posts as neutral and honest as can be, and yet, if I put my faith in hearing these confirmations, I feel like I'm almost scaring myself into not doing anything at all, if I "hear" that me asking questions, with honest intentions of curiosity (to learn), is polarizing me to STS.

that is something that i come up against quite often while doing various stuff.

i came to learn that this situation generally means that what you are doing at that time, is not what you should be doing at that time. basically, your inner planes, your inner self, etc are all arranged and ready for doing something else, but you are forcing yourself to do something else. it doesnt matter whether you think that this is a sto act, or there are people needing that act at that moment. it means, it is not what you should be doing at that exact time.

it also happens when one forces himself/herself over his/her limits to do something.

as a sidenote, the signal situation became increasingly more controllable. nowadays im increasingly at liberty to concentrate on whatever tone i want, even if the situation is quite negative and i am very tired or worn out.
A lot of the times I hear the high-pitched sound in both ears, especially when I'm focused on spiritual matters. I like to play with the tones sometimes and blend them into oneness, and then I put Creator in the middle. Really helps clear some spiritual sinuses. Smile
Yeah, I'm really on the fence with the idea of STS and STO signals. I realize Ra talks about the right ear tone being when a positive signal is happening and you're meant to pay attention to the moment, but often I find I hear the tones at seemingly neutral moments where my thoughts don't really have to do with either STO or STS.

Also, what are you supposed to do when you hear a left-ear tone? I used to hear my left-ear tone much more often than right, and I used to love it because I'd be thinking, "Oh man my friends are sending me messages!" but since I've been introduced to the idea that left-signals are negative, I feel a little more edgy about it, which disappoints me, as I've had a hard time shedding the negative idea away from me.

Could it be possible that ear-tones sometimes have nothing to do with STS or STO but something else entirely?
(01-29-2011, 12:11 AM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be possible that ear-tones sometimes have nothing to do with STS or STO but something else entirely?

I think so, brother. Each of us is unique and and therefore have different "signs" and inner understandings. I don't like to think that much in STS/STO terms, I have my own. And last time I had the major ringning tone in my right ear, it happened couple minutes before the call from my grandmother that her little brother died and she was extremly sad and down about that. What's so positive about that?
Greeting sisters and brothers,

I've had ringing on the left side of my head for at least 7 years now...

I have also on many occassions had overlaying tones other than the constant high-pitched one on my left side, these are most noticeable when they occour on my right side and / or are lower in tone.

If it is true of all of us that ringing in the left ear signifies STS activity and / or thoughts then I'm screwed as I perceive myself as a committed STO entity!?!

I don't know the Ra Material well enough to remember that discourse about ringing - perhaps someone could find the session / sessions in question?

I have since a young age exposed myself to very high volume music and therefore consider it a distinct possibility that I have "just" got tinnitus due to damage to my biological hearing mechanism?

I certainly hope that it's the latter!

Even if it us true the a left sided sound is representative of STS activity and / or thought, this does not preclude the possibility that an STS entity might use their abilities or technology in an attempt to confuse or depolarise an STO entity.

Curious indeed!

Jim
(01-29-2011, 12:11 AM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm really on the fence with the idea of STS and STO signals. I realize Ra talks about the right ear tone being when a positive signal is happening and you're meant to pay attention to the moment, but often I find I hear the tones at seemingly neutral moments where my thoughts don't really have to do with either STO or STS.

it doesnt need to be associated with a thought. its more about an influence. the vibration in the place you are in at that moment may be positive/negative, or some influx of energy in either or mixed format may be passing through the location you are in.

these are not necessarily due to your internal preference or leanings.
(01-29-2011, 03:18 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2011, 12:11 AM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]Could it be possible that ear-tones sometimes have nothing to do with STS or STO but something else entirely?

I think so, brother. Each of us is unique and and therefore have different "signs" and inner understandings. I don't like to think that much in STS/STO terms, I have my own. And last time I had the major ringning tone in my right ear, it happened couple minutes before the call from my grandmother that her little brother died and she was extremly sad and down about that. What's so positive about that?

I dont want to sound rude but i had to point this out. The passing away of your grandmother's brother could be a very positive thing indeed. He might have moved on to 4th density positive hence the right ear ringing tone. Maybe you had the right ear sound because you were supposed to cheer up your grandma and explain to her that the person who passed away could be very happy in the new active procces that he is experiencing. Maybe the entity who tried to hint you with this sound in your right ear wanted you to precive this somewhat negative message as positive and commit service to others through it?
i dont think trying to interpret tones as 'calls' from higher self or other sources to do things would be appropriate. better to see them as indicators of vibration of the overall situation at that point in time.
I used to think that those ear sounds are just some normal biological phenomenon but after I read about those it has been really interesting to notice that I get them usually when in horizontal position (I like to meditate in that position, not sitting). I have low blood pressure so atleast if its biological its due to low than high blood pressure.

Personally I havent noticed much difference except that my right ear makes sound usually alone but otherwise both ear makes sound. When in meditate state I try to just focus on the ringing and get the interpretation for it. Havent got immeadid results yet but I really dont put any pressure to anything. It happens if it is meant to happen. Im open for any positive contacts. Wink
(01-29-2011, 03:18 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]

It could be that that particular tone wasn't meant to describe the quality of the situation to you (which is something that you can easily figure out for yourself), but was meant to say something like: "You're in the right place at the right time to do something positive."
Could you give us any more examples Gribbons? One for each forces one to make tenous links and such.

If you like you could take the tones as alerts to moments when the situation provides an environment that is sympathetic (or anti-pathetic) to your path. The same goes for your actions in that moment.

Candy example: Might be an signal to pay attention to the set-up of the situation- one to one interaction, where you're being asked to offer and you did so.

Forums: Might be a signal to watch the dynamic of the forums and whether that fits into the method of interaction and service that can provide you with most growth. Contrast this with the method of interaction and service in the candy situation. I must say though, that i'm not one at all qualified to speak about this second bit, hehehe.

This is all very speculative though..
(01-28-2011, 10:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of the times I hear the high-pitched sound in both ears, especially when I'm focused on spiritual matters. I like to play with the tones sometimes and blend them into oneness, and then I put Creator in the middle. Really helps clear some spiritual sinuses. Smile

I have had the ringing in one or both ears for the last 4-5 years. Its especially loud around 7-8PM CST for whatever reason...or maybe I'm just more aware of it then. I don't know. I honestly don't know what it means, if anything...I like to think that it may be communication of some sort. It may be tinnitus.

But like Gemini, I play with and use the tones when meditating. They provide a pretty unique focal point that seems to enhance the session.

That said, this ringing is affecting a lot of people. My mom is complaining about it. She thinks her ears were damaged a couple of years ago when she went to a concert...maybe...maybe not. 2 friends at opposite ends of the country on very different paths have told me about their problems with it.

Even right now, as I type this while at work...I have dual ringing in both ears. But, the thing is...instead of driving me nuts like it seems to be doing friends and family...I've just accepted it as something helpful and I go about my day not bothered at all by it. Certainly more aware of it at times than other...but not troubled.

Richard
I am getting it right now, both left and right ear, a bit louder in left though. Just a few minutes ago I was also hearing the rushing water.

I have no idea what this stuff means - I know what Ra says but I've been unable to connect the specific sounds to any particular meaning or activity in my life.

Basically they are correlated with higher chakra activation for me. With meditation. The running water seems propitious at least. The ringing is not clear at all though.

I like unity's explanation though - the ringings being a reflection of some kind of energetic circumstance you find yourself in rather than a reflection of your intent.