Bring4th

Full Version: [Q] Earth as logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:15:53:46 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Carla, the next question comes from ZenMaster:

15:54:01 ‹Bring4th_CarlaLisbeth› Thanks, Kens! U 2! L/L xxx

15:54:18 ‹Bring4th_Steve› First will be a quote from the LOO:

15:54:28 ‹Bring4th_Steve› From LOO Book II, Session 29:

15:54:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› "Questioner: ...the planet which we walk upon here would be some form of sub-sub-Logos. Is this correct?"

15:54:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› "Ra: I am Ra. A planetary entity is so named only as Logos if It is working in harmonic fashion with entities or mind/body complexes upon Its surface or within Its electromagnetic field."

15:55:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Kensanwa asks: Could you explain a little bit about the nature of the "intelligence" that forms in such harmony (between the Earth and its inhabitants)?

** Note: The Bring4th Chat application and Bring4th Web Server decided it was time to end today's chat! We apologize that the last question of the session was interrupted and not able to be answered by Carla. **

Any update on this? Thanks.
I am not Ra. And cannot speak for him since I do not know if what I understand is how he sees it. But something like this was explained to me a long time ago. Mostly in shapes and movements.

Basically every layer of reality builds on the previous layer. Yet every layer is attracted to the next unmanifested layer, until it manifests. This way matter became manifest from the void because its unmanifested form attracted the matter into its form thus creating it.

Matter is energy and form is frequency... If you catch my vibe. Cool

Life or God, or the All, or IAM. Is both the manifested and the unmanifested. A planet follows the same principle of all entities it is partly manifested and partly unmanifested. It creates life following the specific attractor of it's unmanifested self. Life evolves following the unmanifested self and becomes the unmanifested self thus manifesting it.

Basically humanity is a point between where the primal planet begins evolving and manifesting the unmanifested, and the point where the planet achieves or manifests self consciousness by actually manifesting it through the biological entities on it's surface or whatever strategy it chooses.

Humanity is the strategy for biological life to enter into 4rd density. Just like primates were the strategy for 3rd density. The bible did say that Man is created in Gods image.

But in very simple terms from our point of view. In our subconscious is an unmanifested "sleeper" that awakens or manifests when we become aware of it in sufficient numbers. Once it awakens it will literally manifest itself in a much stronger synchronisity. And the psychic force will be synchronized to create a state of being where individuals just have this living sense of being part of a bigger organism of being that organism even. Like going from individual computers to the internet. I'm not just writing in my browser I'm writing on your screen.

It should be noted that everything that ever was and ever will be already exists in space time and possibility. So this whole movement is not really a movement. It is a polarity that we perceive as motion. Also it should be noted that space time and possibility is not linear. It is a tree that branches into all possibilities towards the future in it's branches and towards the past in it's roots. Our illusion of being separate entities in a shared world are these possibilities intertwined in the planetary system.

What being that organism could be like. I don't know. But if those who showed me are a template then it would involve instant access to all memory of all individuals involved in the system. And an awareness of all awareness of all individuals. Filtered by the same type of filter that filters our individual perceptions meaning that we're only really aware of what we as individuals would deem important.

I hope this isn't too abstract. I have difficulty finding words. Smile That planetary logos is a part of us. And we are are intended by it to manifest it. The earth goddess giving birth to her masculine self is a good analogy.
Thanks. I appreciate the good explanations. It's my understanding that these unmanifested layers are put into place through acts of will or choices. Choices made, in turn, provide opportunities for further choice. In this way we follow (are attracted to) the designs of the planet and of others, and of course, others may and do follow our designs. IMHO, this process can explain the nature of free will-vs-determinism problem.

So in some sense, a logos is an attractor that determines or influences a creative process such as our evolution. The stronger this influence with respect to our own free-will choices, the more deterministic our condition would seem to be (i.e. seen more as a reaction to an external force or plan ("God's plan") than a self-actualized plan). It certainly is a fool-proof system.

I've noticed that when people become more honest and less fearful in their communication with others, they do seem to be able to "share the same mind". It seems that these limited intersubjective experiences must contribute to at least some of the apprehensions people have about a 4th density collective consciousness or SMC.

Also, when a person uses a similar conscious attitude with respect to the Earth itself, there does seem to be a shared "mind" between that person and the Earth. There does seem to be an informing, ontological-other "intelligence" available from the planet or planet-related field itself.
(04-05-2009, 11:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I appreciate the good explanations. It's my understanding that these unmanifested layers are put into place through acts of will or choices. Choices made, in turn, provide opportunities for further choice. In this way we follow (are attracted to) the designs of the planet and of others, and of course, others may and do follow our designs. IMHO, this process can explain the nature of free will-vs-determinism problem.
I think you're right. And like a true paradox it solves it without denying either.

(04-05-2009, 11:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]So in some sense, a logos is an attractor that determines or influences a creative process such as our evolution. The stronger this influence with respect to our own free-will choices, the more deterministic our condition would seem to be (i.e. seen more as a reaction to an external force or plan ("God's plan") than a self-actualized plan). It certainly is a fool-proof system.
Don't forget all the game playing though. Smile Our true free will is an expression of the planetary logo. Much in the same way our bodies are expressions of the human genome. But there is a lot of confusion on the city block level. It's a totally chaotic system. The attractors are really the only reason we're still going anywhere. Smile

(04-05-2009, 11:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that when people become more honest and less fearful in their communication with others, they do seem to be able to "share the same mind". It seems that these limited intersubjective experiences must contribute to at least some of the apprehensions people have about a 4th density collective consciousness or SMC.
It's not so much that we become drone worker bees subjective to the same overmind. Rather there is a vision and when we describe the vision we find that we see similar things.

Much like would happen when we stand on a mountain top and describe the area around us. I've also heard people describe their doubts about a loss of individuality. But there's really no such loss. We'll be as individual as we are now. We'll just become less confused about our actual differences. Seeing how others are really much more like us than we previously understood.

(04-05-2009, 11:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when a person uses a similar conscious attitude with respect to the Earth itself, there does seem to be a shared "mind" between that person and the Earth. There does seem to be an informing, ontological-other "intelligence" available from the planet or planet-related field itself.
Amen. Smile Good resonance here Smile
(04-05-2009, 01:50 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2009, 11:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that when people become more honest and less fearful in their communication with others, they do seem to be able to "share the same mind". It seems that these limited intersubjective experiences must contribute to at least some of the apprehensions people have about a 4th density collective consciousness or SMC.
It's not so much that we become drone worker bees subjective to the same overmind. Rather there is a vision and when we describe the vision we find that we see similar things.

Much like would happen when we stand on a mountain top and describe the area around us. I've also heard people describe their doubts about a loss of individuality. But there's really no such loss. We'll be as individual as we are now. We'll just become less confused about our actual differences. Seeing how others are really much more like us than we previously understood.
I'm thinking this misunderstanding of loss has to do with how one understands the relationship between themselves and society. After a certain amount of individuation, a person sees how society and a person are basically the same thing anyway. The question I have is how can a person, that fears a loss of individuality, automatically "inherit" this new perspective which clarifies the actual differences between people. Would make more sense if there was a "lesson" to be learned first, than if that fearful or doubtful person were simply reprogrammed by a new paradigm of beingness.
(04-05-2009, 01:50 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2009, 11:50 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Also, when a person uses a similar conscious attitude with respect to the Earth itself, there does seem to be a shared "mind" between that person and the Earth. There does seem to be an informing, ontological-other "intelligence" available from the planet or planet-related field itself.
Amen. Smile Good resonance here Smile
Not easy to describe, but the experience I have is like something that knows how to relate information in the most efficient manner possible. In other words, you ask a question, and the answer may come from any aspect of your being or experience. It is like everything in your environment can be an instrument of communication. On the one hand the intelligence is "not you", but it knows enough about you to intimately convey knowledge that also seems to be innate. I wonder how that works.
zenmaster Wrote:I'm thinking this misunderstanding of loss has to do with how one understands the relationship between themselves and society. After a certain amount of individuation, a person sees how society and a person are basically the same thing anyway. The question I have is how can a person, that fears a loss of individuality, automatically "inherit" this new perspective which clarifies the actual differences between people. Would make more sense if there was a "lesson" to be learned first, than if that fearful or doubtful person were simply reprogrammed by a new paradigm of beingness.

Hi Zenmaster,

Thank you for this interesting and thought provoking question.

Recall first that anyone who is experiencing fear, apprehension, or angst in any form about any aspect of 4D existence is doing so from within the constraints of 3D existence. Most notably, the fact that 3D existence is a veiled existence and 4D is not. Consider then, that upon initial emergence into 4D, the newly minted 4D entity will, for the first time, exist in s/t with total recall of all of his/her previous incarnations, and the t/s reasons why those experiences occurred. As such, the "I" that exists at this point is really a self contained social memory complex of all of the prior incarnations, experiences, and knowledge gained by the vast array of previous "I"s that make up that mind/body/spirit complex. I think that this point has not been given adequate consideration by most people who tend to view their emergence into 4D as simply the awakening of their veiled 3D consciousness into the marvelous new world of 4D. Just as the 4D physical vehicle (body) is vastly different than its 3D counterpart, so to is the 4D mind. The spirit aspect of the 4D mind/body/spirit complex, is to the best of my knowledge, unchanged in the transition, but I am not totally confident of this assertion.

We understand that some of the early efforts in 4D focus around establishment of an SCM. Aside from the observation that some amount of effort will probably be necessary to harmonize the vast experiences of the individual before an SCM can be formed, I would also propose that forming an SCM is a process and not an instantaneous effect upon entering 4D. As such, I feel confident that this process involves a series or "mergers" of similar or familiar beings, who determine how to coordinate their different perspectives into a set of consistent, cohesive and harmonious shared experiences ("shared" meaning "both having access to", not necessarily "both having experienced"). I would see a series of small SCMs form in this manner and they then coalesce into larger and larger independent SCMs until eventually the last great merger occurs, forming the mass SCM. Note too that as each such merger takes place, the process becomes easier and the "spiritual mass" (recall the doubling effect as each new entity is added) if you will of the various SCMs make them more and more attractive to those around them. Drawing an analogy from cosmology, this process is not unlike how individual atoms coalesce into molecules, into chains, into sand, into pebbles, into rocks, and so on until they eventually coalesce into planets.

Given this scenario then the individual, having already come to terms with the harmonization of his/her past lives and shared experiences throughout various incarnations, should be quite comfortable that there is no "loss" in the process of harmonization of consciousnesses. Indeed, quite the opposite is true, and only a fantastic gain is realized.

Lastly, I would propose that the ability to accomplish these processes without fear, is necessary in order to be harvestable in the first place. It would seem to me that the ability to act in service to others 51% of the time would probably include the ability to recognize the inherent benefit of SCMs and hence to enter into them without fear.

Thanks again for this query. Love and Light,

3D Sunset
Quote:Lastly, I would propose that the ability to accomplish these processes without fear, is necessary in order to be harvestable in the first place.

When I read this I thought of the disciplined act of tuning a musical instrument prior to playing it in an attempt to play music that sounded better than it would in the out of tune state. Maybe the emotion of fear could be interpreted as a distorting factor that essentially throws a person out of tune. In this case, some disciplined act, analogous to tuning, that enables a person to tune out any sense of fear - may enable them to better join in harmony. (This reminds me now, of Carla's tuning prayer.)

paddy
(03-28-2009, 07:10 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:15:54:42 ‹Bring4th_Steve› "Questioner: ...the planet which we walk upon here would be some form of sub-sub-Logos. Is this correct?"

15:54:55 ‹Bring4th_Steve› "Ra: I am Ra. A planetary entity is so named only as Logos if It is working in harmonic fashion with entities or mind/body complexes upon Its surface or within Its electromagnetic field."

15:55:05 ‹Bring4th_Steve› Kensanwa asks: Could you explain a little bit about the nature of the "intelligence" that forms in such harmony (between the Earth and its inhabitants)?

** Note: The Bring4th Chat application and Bring4th Web Server decided it was time to end today's chat! We apologize that the last question of the session was interrupted and not able to be answered by Carla. **

Any update on this? Thanks.

The harmony (mentioned here between Earth and its inhabitant) is paramount in the polarity of a Logos. This is the reason why a Logos may polarize negatively or positively and, according to the dominant ''entities or mind/body complexes upon its surface or within Its electromagnetic field''.

Quote:66.29 Questioner: In a transition from third to fourth-density we have two other possibilities other than the type that we are experiencing now. We have the possibility of a totally positively polarized harvest and the possibility of a totally negatively polarized harvest that I understand have occurred elsewhere in the universe many times. When there is a totally negatively polarized harvest, the whole planet that has negatively polarized makes the transition from third to fourth-density. Does the planet have the experience of the distortion of disease that this planet now experiences prior to that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. You are perceptive. The negative harvest is one of intense disharmony and the planet will express this.

17.23 Questioner: Can you tell me why you say that the Earth will be fourth density positive instead of fourth density negative since there seems to be much negativity here now?

Ra: I am Ra. The Earth seems to be negative. That is due to the quiet, shall we say, horror which is the common distortion which those good or positively oriented entities have towards the occurrences which are of your time/space present. However, those oriented and harvestable in the ways of service to others greatly outnumber those whose orientation towards service to self has become that of harvestable quality.

29.10 Questioner: Do the sub-Logoi such as our sun have a metaphysical polarity positive or negative as we have been using the term?

Ra: I am Ra. As you use the term, this is not so. Entities through the level of planetary have the strength of intelligent infinity through the use of free will, going through the actions of beingness. The polarity is not thusly as you understand polarity. It is only when the planetary sphere begins harmonically interacting with mind/body complexes, and more especially mind/body/spirit complexes, that planetary spheres take on distortions due to the thought complexes of entities interacting with the planetary entity. The creation of the One Infinite Creator does not have the polarity you speak of.

So after all, it is more likely that Earth will polarize positively.
Then, it will become a Logos since it will be then in harmony with its mind/body inhabitant - us! -.
(10-21-2009, 03:48 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]29.10 Questioner: Do the sub-Logoi such as our sun have a metaphysical polarity positive or negative as we have been using the term?

Ra: I am Ra. As you use the term, this is not so. Entities through the level of planetary have the strength of intelligent infinity through the use of free will, going through the actions of beingness. The polarity is not thusly as you understand polarity. It is only when the planetary sphere begins harmonically interacting with mind/body complexes, and more especially mind/body/spirit complexes, that planetary spheres take on distortions due to the thought complexes of entities interacting with the planetary entity. The creation of the One Infinite Creator does not have the polarity you speak of.

So after all, it is more likely that Earth will polarize positively.
Then, it will become a Logos since it will be then in harmony with its mind/body inhabitant - us! -.
[/quote]

Thanks for the long quote, W. It provides a stronger basis for understanding.

The way I read the last bit, however, the planet simply responds "harmonically" (meaning, perhaps, supports & mirrors) the polarity of the m/b/s complexes. Evidently, it doesn't have it's own polarity the way we understand the term. I suspect that this is a reference to the fact that the planet (as well as sun) does not go through the same developemental process we do through the densities. Is this so?

~P
Hi Peregrine,
(10-21-2009, 03:21 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2009, 03:48 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:29.10 Questioner: Do the sub-Logoi such as our sun have a metaphysical polarity positive or negative as we have been using the term?

Ra: I am Ra. As you use the term, this is not so. ... The creation of the One Infinite Creator does not have the polarity you speak of.

I suspect that this is a reference to the fact that the planet (as well as sun) does not go through the same developemental process we do through the densities. Is this so?

I believe you are right. The Earth does not have a polarity in herself.
This makes me wondering about the process of the Earth and, her relation or interaction with other planets, with the Sun and/or other Logos she encounters on the spiraling path of the solar system toward the Galaxy.

That could be a good question for Qu'o...

L/L
W.
(10-25-2009, 01:51 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2009, 03:21 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that this is a reference to the fact that the planet (as well as sun) does not go through the same developemental process we do through the densities. Is this so?
This makes me wondering about the process of the Earth and, her relation or interaction with other planets, with the Sun and/or other Logos she encounters on the spiraling path of the solar system toward the Galaxy.

Ra Wrote:63.9 Questioner: At present we have, in third-density incarnation on this plane, those third-density entities of the planet Earth who have been here for some number of incarnations who will graduate in the three-way split, either positive polarity remaining for fourth-density experience on this planet, the negative polarity harvestable going to another planet, and the rest unharvestable third-density going to another third-density planet. In addition to these entities I am assuming that we have here some entities already harvestable from other third-density planets who have come here and have incarnated in third-density form to make the transition with this planet into fourth-density, plus Wanderers.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct except we may note a small point.

The positively oriented harvested entities will remain in this planetary influence but not upon this plane.

I would suggest that this implies that a planetary entity has a polarization of its own, at least in some sense. It to can change over time, as entities living in its sphere of influence affects it.

Ra Wrote:65.12 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. [...] Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.
(10-25-2009, 03:59 PM)pphuck Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2009, 01:51 AM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2009, 03:21 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect that this is a reference to the fact that the planet (as well as sun) does not go through the same developemental process we do through the densities. Is this so?
../...
I would suggest that this implies that a planetary entity has a polarization of its own, at least in some sense. It to can change over time, as entities living in its sphere of influence affects it.

Ra Wrote:65.12 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. [...] Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong, moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

Hi Pphuck,
Regarding the polarization of suns or planets, I understood so far from Ra, that a 'polarized planet' was a term used to indicate the dominant polarity of the inhabitants and conscious living beings of a planet (sentient beings), because, after all, we are a planetary consciousness.

Apparently, it is not actually the planet herself which polarizes but her inhabitants, who represent her consciousness... us mainly!

At some point Don asks directly the question to Ra. I myself underlined the answer, for clarity of purpose. Smile

Here is the quote:
Quote:29.10 Questioner: Do the sub-Logoi such as our sun have a metaphysical polarity positive or negative as we have been using the term?

There is more in the Ra Material about it and, it could be worthwhile to further our research from Ra in this regard and, to try to pin point the view from above that was revealed to us from the Ra contact. Smile

Take care,
w.
(10-25-2009, 08:20 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]Regarding the polarization of suns or planets, I understood so far from Ra, that a 'polarized planet' was a term used to indicate the dominant polarity of the inhabitants and conscious living beings of a planet (sentient beings), because, after all, we are a planetary consciousness.

Apparently, it is not actually the planet herself which polarizes but her inhabitants, who represent her consciousness... us mainly!

I'm also interpreting Ra as stating that a planetary entity does not polarize; but that's not the same thing as not having a polarity.

Ra Wrote:29.10 Questioner: Do the sub-Logoi such as our sun have a metaphysical polarity positive or negative as we have been using the term?

It would seem that Ra stresses the point that a planetary entity does not have the same kind of polarity as you or me or any other entity living in its sphere of influence. I read this as stating that a planetary entity does have some kind of polarity on its own.