Bring4th

Full Version: What is Your Blood Type?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have an interest on understanding blood types within this community, as to whether we are standard as per Earth's population, or have a higher percentage of specific type(s).

Below is the percentages of the population of Earth.
[Image: BloodTypes.jpg?iact=hc&vpx=147&vpy=491&d...9,r:12,s:0]
Wanderers might have higher rates of O or AB since these are more suited for giving, if there is a wanderer blood type bias at all.
That thought did not enter my mind. I was thinking that specific groups of wanderers might have an original templated genetic makeup which would pre-determine a specific blood type.
I'd think the wanderers would incarnate in bodies that would provide opportunity to best experience and promote consciousness, regardless of blood type.

Also, certain racial groups tend to have more members with higher probability to be able to potentially experience leisure time, by virtue of cultural upbringing. This presumably would be a factor influencing blood- type/wanderer correspondence.
I came here via the eye color thread.

Peregrinus, my opinion is that blood type may be significant. Certainly more than eye color. The reason I think this is because the blood is so important to the body, and seems to have traditionally been used in rituals (intimating that the blood has some kind of influence). It is made up of live cells that carry a life force, and perform functions. Whereas the eye color as far as I know is a dormant aspect.

This is all speculation on my part.

AB blood is the most recently evolved, so there may be a significance there.

they say blue bloods are O negs.

i dunno mine.
me neither Oceania. Never gave blood either.
(01-13-2012, 02:58 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]they say blue bloods are O negs.

i dunno mine.

O is the oldest blood type so that would make sense, assuming that "blue bloods" have been maintaining their blood lines since antiquity.

oguz

■Blood Type A - Tend to be cooperative, sensitive, clever, passionate and smart. Often bottling up anxiety in order to get along with others, they may hold in their emotions until they explode. Many are tense, impatient and unable to sleep well. While they are capable of leadership positions, they may not take them because the stress is not good for their tightly wired systems. In Japan many "A"'s are in research. They have roles in discovering more about and refining science, economics, manufacturing, etc. Their research on microflora and other areas of medicine is some of the best and most meticulous in the world. They are perfectionists to say the least. This quality shows up in their perfecting electronics like TV's and also less expensive more efficient cars that were originally created here in the US.
Blood type A's tend to have more sensitive constitutions. Too much stress weakens their immunity more quickly than other blood types. Low stomach acid is common among blood type A's even from birth, so special care should be taken when eating animal proteins. Using digestive enzymes, like Assist Dairy and Protein, along with consuming fermented foods and drinks is really a must for A's. It is not surprising to me that fermented foods like Miso and Natto play an important role in providing easily digested protein, in the Japanese Diet. They also eat raw fish which is much easier to digest than cooked.

■Blood Type B - Blood type B individuals tend to be balanced: thoughtful like A's and yet ambitious like O's. They are empathetic, easily understanding others' points of view, yet often hesitating to challenge or confront. Chameleon-like and flexible, they make good friends.
Peter D'Adamo found that While their immunity is strong, they are more prone to slow-growing viral infections like lupus, MS and chronic fatigue.

They may also have problems with hypoglycemia and blood sugar, especially if they eat the wrong foods.

■Blood Type AB - Tend to be very charming and popular. They don't sweat the small stuff and can be seen as spiritual and even at times a bit "flaky". Only about 2 - 5% of the population are blood type AB. There is never a dull moment in a AB's life, so if you find one for a friend, consider yourself lucky! Youll enjoy some exciting times together!
Like blood type A's, AB's react to stress poorly. They are stronger and more active than type A's, but need to pay attention to stress levels so that they don't compromise their immunity.

Sometimes it is difficult to be an AB. AB's don't like to fit in anyone else's "boxes". If they feel too confined, they'll break out of that box and do things their own way. When it comes to food choices and AB must discover when they are more B-like or A-like. For example, dairy foods like milk kefir can be excellent for them or not good at all.

■Blood Type O - Tend to be loners or leaders and are intuitive, focused, self-reliant and daring. They handle stress better than other blood types and have strong immune systems, a well developed physique and a physically active nature. Blood type O's tend to have sluggish blood flow and feel better with vigorous exercise for about an hour each day.

http://bodyecology.com/articles/link_blo...y_diet.php
I believe there is no significant "physical" indicator. The desired energetic pattern (or vibration or whatever one desires to call it) is imprinted upon the DNA and programmed to mind prior to implementation of the veil. Any physical vehicle which is suitable may be used, as Zen mentioned above, to further gain experience in the lessons desired.
http://bodyecology.com/articles/link_blo...y_diet.php

Oguz, thanks for the interesting info and article link.

oguz

(01-13-2012, 04:26 PM)Diana Wrote: [ -> ]http://bodyecology.com/articles/link_blo...y_diet.php

Oguz, thanks for the interesting info and article link.

no prob.

Brittany

I'm A+...always kind of hoped I was one of the rarer ones, but nope. Really, really common lol.

The Red Cross must really love my blood for some reason, though, because they call me all the freaking time wanting to know when I'm going to give blood again. I have them under "Vampires" in my phone. My husband has the same blood type as me, has given them his info, and they NEVER call him. Just me. So annoying.

3DMonkey

A- .....
(04-05-2012, 06:07 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]My husband has the same blood type as me, has given them his info, and they NEVER call him. Just me. So annoying.

Abduction is rather pointless when the individual presents themself LoL!Tongue
You should ask about DNA monitoring in your channeling.

Brittany

You really think it could be something like that? O__o
Well, it was a joke ha.

But i do find a connection between abduction and g**gle dna tracking.

Brittany

Whatever the case I stopped giving it just because of how pushy they were being. They would call and say "When are you going to schedule your next donation?" Like I was obligated. And they always bruised up my arm in the process. :p
Last time I gave blood, they did something wrong and it squirted out of my arm at the red cross guy for a little bit, and man did he jump back (as well he should have without knowing where my blood has been). That's some funny sh*t!

Brittany

They've done that to me before. Went right through the vein, and suddenly I feel this warmth all down my arm and hear them yell "she's gushing!" Ah...fun times.
Heh, I'm O+ and since high school, I've always volunteered whenever I got the chance. I do find it a small, albeit a great way to be of service, especially if it's something that comes from me directly and if i can always retrieve my blood back, I can be of service more often Smile And well, fortunately, I haven't had any crazy incidents where my blood was gushing and squirting like crazy lol
I don't have blood.

I am liquid light.

type: LL+

oguz

very interesting info

http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/

take care

Shin'Ar

My blood type is human, with some alteration, and extremely temporary.

Actually in all imperiousness,how does one go about finding out their blood type?

Brittany

They have these: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/8f3d/
It lets you check your own type, as long as you're not squeamish about lancets and such. That's how I found out mine, anyway.
I think health food stores carry them often. That's where I got mine.
Lol. I had to look up imperious and it means haughty or domineering. Were you asking that in a haughty, domineering tone? BigSmile

Shin'Ar

(05-19-2012, 05:03 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]They have these: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/science/8f3d/
It lets you check your own type, as long as you're not squeamish about lancets and such. That's how I found out mine, anyway.
I think health food stores carry them often. That's where I got mine.
Lol. I had to look up imperious and it means haughty or domineering. Were you asking that in a haughty, domineering tone? BigSmile

ahhaa no Ahktu, thats one of those spellchecker msiali9gnmenst. was sposed to be seriousness. funny shiut tho

thanks for the info il see what I can come up with.

It is interesting to me how long we go in life not ever knowing our personal blood type! I did not find mine out myself till in my 30's and the sole purpose for wanting to know was the "eating right for your blood type diet".. I asked my Mom first and even she did not know. So I had to go down to some lab group and get typed. I'm with Ahktu, scoring the highest with an A plus Tongue.

B(e) positive's have it pretty good too I think. Reminder-wise. Heart

Casey
AB+ here
I'm type O+
Perhaps I could have done better in the womb... A- Sad

Smile
Pages: 1 2