Bring4th

Full Version: Did I just merge with Someone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chi/prana and the One Infinite Creator, regarding bodily experience, are felt, in my case, as the Force beginning in my feet and rising up through the whole body (except the spots that are blocked). When working with nexis the energy of the perticular nexi is felt either as outgoing, from the spine through the center and out, or ingoing from the front, through the center, and out of the spine. Energies are sometimes felt through the body in the middle of it when they transfer between nexis. Chi can also be felt in left and/or right side of the body as a stream of Force.

What happened today? I have to tell you from the beginning that it is very hard to describe using words.

I have one verterbra in the upper spine that has been bothering me for a very long time, until nine months ago when I started serious meditations every day. In the beginning I was concentrating on that vertebra and though it was a lot of sensations there, the tension in that vertebra has never left. I was imagining that when that tension would release, it would be like fireworks in my head. Well, after a while I got tired of that, because nothing spectacular was happening there.

When I was writing my book during that nine months period (a "sci-fi" novell, basically about "Wanderers") there was perticular sensation/perception that apperead. That perception grew stronger, much stronger, when I later came across the Ra material.

Lately, couple of weeks ago, this sensation grew very strong, but still it was perceived in "another plane" and I couldn't "touch" it or examine it with my conscious mind. It was just a perception that was strong, but it persistantly slipped away when I tried to "grab" it. That was very frustrating during this week!

Today that perception manifested itself in the above mentioned vertebra. Finally I could "touch" it! I started to meditate upon it. Nothing perticular happened at first, except the usual stuff happening in meditation, but nothing extraordinary. Then I felt instreaming of Force in the violet nexi. This instreaming was not perticular strong, but very noticeable. It went down and was felt both in nexis and the whole body. It stopped in green ray nexi. I "opened" myself up to that and merged with that. Just like that, the green nexi (where I have a lot of blockages) opened up, same thing happened with blue ray nexi. And here is where it will be difficult for me to explain what happened with just words. It felt like a very humble Being that was merging with me, in a very cautious way, respecting every blockage. This Being was following the focus point of my conscious thought in an extremly humble way. Where my focus of concentration went It instantly followed there, merging but still somehow merging with the heart, never left it and... and... I don't know how to describe it, guys.

Anyway, while this was going on, there appeared thoughts in my mind. Felt like inplant thoughts because at that moment I was too busy experiencing something... undescribable and didn't think at all. These thoughts had their own life and were similar to these: "This is how it feels to merge with another Creator. This is a little preview. This is a little understanding. This is much stronger and different in reality. When you merge with other Self you feel the essence of that Self." This Being was so humle, and so pure – genuine pure that pure is not a proper word, and at the same time Its humble intention to not alter or touch anything inside, just merge, was..... no words again.

When I meet people I like to look at them, smell them (not in a weird way, I just have an excellent sense of smell) and if it is possible to hug (touch) them (also hopefully not in a weird way). This gives me some kind of inner satisfaction, and I don't know if it gives me any kind of direct information about their being in my conscious mind, but I do like to think (I don't know if it true though) that this "merging in my own mind" gives me a bit of information about them and their state. "Merging" plays also a big part in my book. How it is done and what is felt and so on. What occured during today's meditation felt like "making love" but on spirit's level, ie merging.

The more I opened up the green nexi the more love was felt, but even when I did not concentrate on green nexi it was still opened while that Being was merging with me. The more I concentrated to open my whole self up the more intense that merging felt, but still in a very cautious way as that was intention of that Being. As some kind of subtle melting. There was still me – me and that Being, just uniting, feeling the essencies. Oh it is so hard to describe! It never took over me, or "possessed" me or anything in that direction, or clouded my mind. I was very conscious through the whole experience. As I mentioned there was a clear distinction between me and that Being. It was uniting with love on spirit's level with a great deal of respect, humble "to not touch anything" intentions.

When I focused my thought on yellow nexi the feeling got more intensed and there it felt like that Being took over by going down to orange, red and then disseapered through the legs. There I was, laying in the bed, and felt very distinctly that I was now alone. That Being has left. I can only imagine how it is going to feel when we go home and can do that with our whole group, then melting with bigger and bigger complexies until we melt with the One. And I can only pray that one day I can become as that Being and provide that service to others Self.

This is a sensitive information that I share with you, my brothers and sisters, and I hesitated if I wanted to post it here, but I need to know if anyone has experienced anything like this as well?
apart from the subjective personal facets that noone else but you can innately know or interpret, what you describe seems like a usual merger of entities. who knows who or what was it.

Quote:When I meet people I like to look at them, smell them (not in a weird way, I just have an excellent sense of smell) and if it is possible to hug (touch) them (also hopefully not in a weird way). This gives me some kind of inner satisfaction, and I don't know if it gives me any kind of direct information about their being in my conscious mind, but I do like to think (I don't know if it true though) that this "merging in my own mind" gives me a bit of information about them and their state. "Merging" plays also a big part in my book. How it is done and what is felt and so on. What occured during today's meditation felt like "making love" but on spirit's level, ie merging.

judging from the above excerpt, it was possibly a 6d merging process. since the above inclination you describe has indigo ray properties of tendency to merge, it is natural that your experience is in that format.

tho, i wouldnt go about just merging with anyone i saw around me if i were you. it could be that you may be gathering a lot of disharmonious energies, and incurring wear&tear on yourself.
(01-30-2011, 06:43 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]tho, i wouldnt go about just merging with anyone i saw around me if i were you. it could be that you may be gathering a lot of disharmonious energies, and incurring wear&tear on yourself.

This thought has crossed my mind.

The thing is that it feels much more releasing to open up than to be cautious which can provide the probability of blockages. I do recognize the naive aspect of that thought but if an entity is "strong" in the spirit and knows itself, the very essence of itself (I don't mean that I am able to do that), aren't that entity then "strong" enough to withstand the negative aspects of other's self that can "harm" the own self?
(01-30-2011, 07:27 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This thought has crossed my mind.

The thing is that it feels much more releasing to open up than to be cautious which can provide the probability of blockages. I do recognize the naive aspect of that thought but if an entity is "strong" in the spirit and knows itself, the very essence of itself (I don't mean that I am able to do that), aren't that entity then "strong" enough to withstand the negative aspects of other's self that can "harm" the own self?

its not about negative aspects of others than a simple case of exhausting oneself.

since that entity is not infinite in spiritual mass and its manifestation, there is a defined amount of wear&tear it can take in and handle at any given time period. going over that amount would put that entity into hardship just like any other entity going over its own limit.

moreover, there is another consideration in that, if the entity randomly wears&tears itself all the time, it may not have the needed amounts of energy and balance to really do what it needs to do at a given point in time, when its needed.

usual wisdom considerations though.
(01-30-2011, 06:43 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]judging from the above excerpt, it was possibly a 6d merging process. since the above inclination you describe has indigo ray properties of tendency to merge, it is natural that your experience is in that format.
Do you think this merging is why the 6d population stats were withheld?
(01-30-2011, 08:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think this merging is why the 6d population stats were withheld?

dont know. but even if so they might have been able to give an approximate number.

we know how many there are in Ra though. 60 million. maybe, 6d population is too little compared to the rest of the densities and that's why it is withheld.
(01-30-2011, 06:43 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]tho, i wouldnt go about just merging with anyone i saw around me if i were you. it could be that you may be gathering a lot of disharmonious energies, and incurring wear&tear on yourself.

By the way, did you mean humans or other entities?
(01-30-2011, 07:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]its not about negative aspects of others than a simple case of exhausting oneself.

since that entity is not infinite in spiritual mass and its manifestation, there is a defined amount of wear&tear it can take in and handle at any given time period. going over that amount would put that entity into hardship just like any other entity going over its own limit.

moreover, there is another consideration in that, if the entity randomly wears&tears itself all the time, it may not have the needed amounts of energy and balance to really do what it needs to do at a given point in time, when its needed.

usual wisdom considerations though.

What I meant is when you merge with Someone, you can notice everything in that entity, but your own core foundation is so "strong" that the "negative" aspects in other entities, like anger, grief and similar, does not affect you. You just notice them, and don't let them be "yours".
(01-30-2011, 08:43 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think this merging is why the 6d population stats were withheld?

What 6D population do you mean? In our Logo or incarnated 6D on Earth?
(01-30-2011, 08:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]we know how many there are in Ra though. 60 million.

Where did you find that number?
(01-31-2011, 03:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
What 6D population do you mean? In our Logo or incarnated 6D on Earth?
As a representative proportion of planetary consciousness within our galaxy. This may not provide enough info to determine the proportions of entities of each core vibration. For one, wanderers are able to leave their planetary influence. And, for example, fifth-density wanderers are able to live on planets that provide indigo-ray support only.
Quote:16.24 Questioner: Roughly how many total planets in this galaxy of stars that we are in are aware regardless of density?

Ra: I am Ra. Approximately 67 million.

16.25 Questioner: Can you tell me what percentage of those are third, fourth, fifth, sixth etc., density?

Ra: I am Ra. A percentage seventeen for first density, a percentage twenty for second density, a percentage twenty-seven for third density, a percentage sixteen for fourth density, a percentage six for fifth density. The other information must be withheld.
That reminds me of a shamanic energy exchange. I've blended my energies with higher beings in the past. It's always reassuring that we're not alone when we have these experiences.
(01-31-2011, 03:19 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, did you mean humans or other entities?

no difference in between any entity in that level. merging is spiritual at that point.

Quote:What I meant is when you merge with Someone, you can notice everything in that entity, but your own core foundation is so "strong" that the "negative" aspects in other entities, like anger, grief and similar, does not affect you. You just notice them, and don't let them be "yours".

you cant merge with anything as if particular energy situations dont exist at that given point in time. the entity may have low vibrations, or amassed a lot of inharmonious vibrations here and there while s/he was going about in the city or during that day. if you merge with the entity you will also get your share of it.
Great Ankh, thank you for sharing your experience. I think in this forum there is so many open minded people that sharing these sensitive experiences isnt a problem. Atleast I hope so and hopefully we will read much more these kind of wonderful writings.
(01-31-2011, 10:56 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]That reminds me of a shamanic energy exchange. I've blended my energies with higher beings in the past. It's always reassuring that we're not alone when we have these experiences.

Could you please describe your experience in details if it's not a trouble?

Zenmater, unity100 and Joe6, thank you for your posts.
Sure Ankh. Since I've opened all my chakras, it's a little easier to manage the finer balancing of the energies.

What I have done is visualize the person's field in my own space. All the chakras line up with both, and
this causes my field to shift into alignment with theirs, basically accepting downloads from their field.
So I learn from this and recognize that parts of my field may be lacking certain vibrations, and
the other person may be lacking vibrations that I have. So the exchange of energy is a sort
of blending the energy centers.

I tend to hold a higher vibration as I am aware than many others. So my higher vibration,
I don't pick up certain things like illness or pain they may be having. I don't do a
shamanic exchange with everyone. Lately I've done it less than before because my
own vibration is at a level that I'm happy with, though I'm always fine tuning it.

I will tune into and do the energy exchange with higher beings, such as my own
higher self. This is good to some extent, but I find that 6D and such energies
don't really benefit me here in 3d as much as focusing more on entities that are
3D/4D and such. 6D is more pure, and is typically too fine for my rougher field distortions.
I don't feel my field as rough, but compared with 6D it's like trying to smooth something
enormously rougher. It does help though by raising my vibration.

So the energy exchange is all about visualization of two people's energy centers
coming together, each providing vibrations that may be lacking in the other.
This promotes a well balanced, well rounded energy field.

Update:
After posting, I felt a wave of distortions that directed me to the posting on 6D.
I do find 6D beneficial when tuning in. I am told that having our heart on something
pure, still will benefit even if it isn't felt. So there's a good learning there
regarding how a 6D higher self can affect one's field. I've done visual
exchanges with Creator as well, so at each moment, I may decide to
choose to exchange with someone of higher density. I think it gives
us what we need. Just need to not analyze it too much.

During these exercises and in meditation I like to see myself as creator,
then it's me as Creator merging with Creator. How pure our hearts
are is how far we can go, along with our level of trust in the process.

There, I've settled my distortions in that post, if that made any sense Smile
Thank you, brother, for sharing.

(01-31-2011, 02:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This is good to some extent, but I find that 6D and such energies
don't really benefit me here in 3d as much as focusing more on entities that are
3D/4D and such. 6D is more pure, and is typically too fine for my rougher field distortions.

Update:
After posting, I felt a wave of distortions that directed me to the posting on 6D.

Didn't make any distortions in my mind, actually I laughed. After my own merging with that Being yesterday I myself as a human felt like a bulldozer. BigSmile That feeling did pass after a while.

(01-31-2011, 02:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Just need to not analyze it too much.

I also find it important, but little of it needs still to be processed. For instance, what was felt yesterday was not an energy exchange, just merging. Like two light bulbs shining at each other and the light becomes as one, but not touching each others innermost essence, there are still two light bulbs. If that made any sense?

I have felt energy exchange or instreaming from Higher Powers within meditation, healing and specific prayers/magical workings. That was not what I felt yesterday.

Anyway, it might be something specific to me. We came here with our all different talents adding this planet in our own unique way, right? This is important to me, I can feel it in my whole essence. Days before it happened I consciously desired that my "mission" if there is any one would manifest, I am done playing around, – maybe this is it. It's only beginning. Today, this continued. I could merge with stuff as a child, but never in this deep way that I could do today. It is not an automatic process yet, I can only do this when concentrating. When I today met aggressive people, stressed people, unpleasant people (I live in a big city) I could "feel" them but it somehow never pierced my innermost essence which wanted to just embrace the Creator everywhere and everyone, wanting to melt with it. In this desire there is no perceived negativity. Pain, anger, suffer are felt as almost like an spiritual orgasm, seeing only deep desire to merge with all. Or – there is something seriously wrong with me. Tongue
Yep, exactly. I use my indigo ray for very specific work with distortions, and resonating with energy patterns, and promoting stillness. I've come upon techniques on my own about what worked for me and what didn't. When I do the energy exchange, sometimes they'll tell me they feel noticably better. Some don't notice anything. I always ask before consciously shifting energy in a person. Though sometimes a person will pull energy from me. Or sometimes it's the environment that does the pulling. If I get a sense that the download someone is doing is of love, I'll allow it. We're all teaching others with uploads and downloads. It is just more noticable when the field is pure.

(01-31-2011, 04:46 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway, it might be something specific to me. We came here with our all different talents adding this planet in our own unique way, right?

Brittany

I can't honestly say I know exactly what it was that you experienced, but I do understand when you talk about feeling satisfaction from experiencing other people. It is a joy to partake in the energy of the presence of another self. Each person has their own energy signature, and no two people feel quite the same. It is like tasting a variety of ice cream flavors. This is not done in a way to harm the other person, but to experience them for what they are. I also do this with objects, colors and thoughts...even thought patterns have unique energetic properties to them. When you are able to experience in this way, the universe becomes a place of wonder. I would treasure such an experience as the one you had.
(02-01-2011, 07:41 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]It is a joy to partake in the energy of the presence of another self. Each person has their own energy signature, and no two people feel quite the same. It is like tasting a variety of ice cream flavors. This is not done in a way to harm the other person, but to experience them for what they are.

I can feel their essence, wanting to melt with them, but restrain myself to just give them a look and maybe a smile in order to behave as a normal person. Tongue (In my mind I suck in their smell, look at every little detail and get spiritual rising. By saying that I now see that I am a little bit crazy, but no one knows except you).

(02-01-2011, 07:41 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I also do this with objects, colors and thoughts...even thought patterns have unique energetic properties to them. When you are able to experience in this way, the universe becomes a place of wonder.

Yes! You see a "simple" leaf and just stop amased by it. I merged a lot when I was a child, with mud, sky, rain, air and so on. During these two days it was mostly with nature, people and their emotions.

(02-01-2011, 07:41 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I would treasure such an experience as the one you had.

Oh my sister! You have no idea how much it means to me! That Being showed me my inner true self on the level I couldn't grasp. I am forever grateful!
(01-30-2011, 06:21 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]...but I need to know if anyone has experienced anything like this as well?

hehee. YES! all the time, and nearly every morning, often during the night or at times during the day if I am alone. Not with others around (or maybe I should say it's their energy I feel instead so I can't merge with the spirit/s others).

I woke up giggling to myself several times this early morning because it was the being with the purring-throat. It makes me smile. It's like this one merges with me while I am sleeping and then relaxes to the level that then the sounds come out of ME. When that happens I awaken and smile because I can feel the visitor. Also it's a wonderfully soothing energy, very peaceful and uplifting.

Lulu
The "vertebrae" that I was talking about is actually an energy center which is missing in the Western system. This is how Q'uo described it:

Quo, 20051218 Wrote:The chakras above the level of the heart are also energy centers from which energy exchanges can be made. The reason that this information is helpful in discussing the chakras that come after the heart chakra in the Eastern system is that there is this [additional] energy center [which] captures a structure that is missing completely from the Western system. There is a subtlety here that can only be appreciated by those who {have] done quite a bit of work in consciousness. It involves what this instrument has termed a 90-degree phase shift.

These are not words that have an objective referent for this instrument, but they represent a phrase she has heard many, many times in speaking with one known as Don Elkins, who was largely working from concepts created by the one known as George Williamson. The key concept of this added chakra is that in this turning after the heart chakra, the turn includes the whole of the unseen realms of the metaphysical of the time/space universe.

It is an energy center that is focused upon right relationship with the extended family that one has in the unseen realms. The greatest part of this family for seekers is that portion that is connected with guidance. Each entity has a guidance system and access to this guidance system is extremely helpful. If one focuses upon this particular energy center, one can do very precise work in opening oneself to the guidance that lies within.

I don't know much, but still, a year after this happened, I still regard this experience as one of most sacred ones. I experienced this one more time since this first time, and I believe them to be the beginning to whatever is happening in regards to the contact with my social memory complex.

Lulu, if there was any energy exchange in the contact I described, then I wasn't aware of it. It probably was. But that wasn't the main experience. The main experience was the merging with another being. It was a most intimate union, felt from within.
....so is what you/he are saying: that there is a chakra/energy center that we don't acknowledge in general, that creates guidance to heal old issues with your galactic family?

I'm sorry if this sounds glib or ignorant to your explanation, but isn't the orange/emotional center THE one of guidance which acts in partnership with the the heart chakra. In pairing up, the humility to feel the truth in emotions.

I don't know if I have merged with many beings or with one. The experiences are not always the same, though if I had to guess I would say there was one main being, and then perhaps one in Conflict with that being (fighting with) and yet, that could be the same being. Who has also been...many beings. You see, I know sh*t. LOL.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother to torment myself. Are we done yet? ;-)

And yes it is always more intimate then any connection ever with anyone in physical, much more intimate. And what are you talking about --HOW can you merge but not exchange energy?!

Lulu

on a side note: What makes something Sacred??

(04-24-2012, 06:36 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]....so is what you/he are saying: that there is a chakra/energy center that we don't acknowledge in general, that creates guidance to heal old issues with your galactic family?

This center is missing in the Western system.

This is the whole session, if you would want to read it:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1218.aspx

Q'uo is a group consisting three social memory complexes from the Confederation. Hatonn, fourth density. Latwii/Latui, fifth density. And Ra, sixth density.

The center that Q'uo is talking about in that session, which I quoted, is the center where the contact with the guidance system can be made; whatever that guidance system means to each intelligence.

Lulu Wrote:I'm sorry if this sounds glib or ignorant to your explanation, but isn't the orange/emotional center THE one of guidance which acts in partnership with the the heart chakra. In pairing up, the humility to feel the truth in emotions.

According to the Ra material, the orange center is the center of relationship between the self and the self, and the self and another self.

Lulu Wrote:And yes it is always more intimate then any connection ever with anyone in physical, much more intimate. And what are you talking about --HOW can you merge but not exchange energy?!

You are right. There was probably an energy exchange. But it wasn't in my focus, at that time, but the experience itself was what was in the focus.

Lulu Wrote:on a side note: What makes something Sacred??

For me it is something that is treated with the *greatest* respect ever. It was a gift, a service, from... well, maybe the One Infinite Creator? I dunno.
(04-24-2012, 07:00 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2012, 06:36 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]....so is what you/he are saying: that there is a chakra/energy center that we don't acknowledge in general, that creates guidance to heal old issues with your galactic family?

This center is missing in the Western system.

This is the whole session, if you would want to read it:

ok I read it. It was an interesting and informative read. I think what puzzles me with most of the Law of One material is that there aren't any useful pointers for HOW to change anything. After reading info, I feel some clarity, sometimes, but overall I don't feel uplifted or that hopeful or on some new mission of how to proceed that will make my life any better. Actually, often the opposite is true. I read it, then have to try to gage, from previously learned experiences, what to do next.

For example, why STO would be a disaster in the workings for me, and why at the HEART of truth we should all be self-serving in it's purest form. Yet there is no explanation of what that REALLY is, or how to proceed. And that is just the "main" topic.

So... As "interesting" and "informative" as that was, I don't know WHAT to do to activate those whatever chakras that the easterners seem to have or at least conceive of. If anything it leaves me feeling a little lost and unsure as does much of the material "not good enough".
Lulu

(04-24-2012, 07:00 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]According to the Ra material, the orange center is the center of relationship between the self and the self, and the self and another self.

Some impressions I've received have to do with those in Egyptian times that purposefully destroyed their orange/second chakras to have more power, something about walking worlds and/or then what is perceived immortality while physical.

If we cannot perceive another self... what would that be like?

I personally am rather tired of living the Law of One, not by choice. I think it might be easier to feel joyful rather then feeling others and all that is all the time. Most people are not what I want to feel. I can see why someone might like to be free'd of something that seems to be overall, rather useless. Sorry for the (?) blasphemy...

(04-24-2012, 07:00 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
Lulu Wrote:on a side note: What makes something Sacred??

For me it is something that is treated with the *greatest* respect ever. It was a gift, a service, from... well, maybe the One Infinite Creator? I dunno.

Probably for me it's because it's something new or rare to my experience. Would it still be considered sacred if it happened all the time?
(04-24-2012, 07:00 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This is the whole session, if you would want to read it:

QUO: In many cases, entities will experience these energies as attacks. Perhaps they will feel that there is an entity that is attacking them from the outside, with some sort of overshadowing or attacking going on. Others have more sensitivity in discerning the source of such seeming attack and can pinpoint the energy as being within the system of the self. Whether these attacking energies are seen as part of the self or as coming from outside the self, fundamentally speaking, we may say that in our opinion they are part of the self in that all things are one and you as individual selves are actually tuning into the space and time that is articulated by the parameters of one particular kind of energy.

Therefore, that which seems very personal and very threatening in many cases is in actuality not a threat but simply that portion of self which has gone unnoticed and, therefore, undeveloped.

There is great virtue in being willing to spend time in that outer courtyard of the open heart and to see that as a separate chakra or energy center; to spend time with those sellers of doves for sacrifice to discover why your culture felt that sacrifice was necessary, and why certain elements or essences within your personality have been chosen to be sacrificed.
END QUO

See... like that -- so what should we do with the info? I know his message useful because then seekers will have a DESIRE for to uncover it. And then they will attract what is necessary for it.

For me, after the "shadow confrontation" there was more to do for the heart. And I'm sure there is forever more. Sometimes it seems the process itself has damaged my heart.

Anyways... firstly I had to ask for (have a desire) to have the humility to be wiling to feel any/all blocked emotions that had not yet been acknowledged.

There is a BIG difference between "understanding" why a shadow became a sacrifice in ones past societies and feeling the truth of the Heart. How the emotions really are in relation to the heart is the key.

Behind all the hearts damaged and blocked emotions is the feeling of being UNLOVED. So for me, later --after the shadow viewing and learning of acceptances and understandings. I then went through a time of ASKING how my Heart felt in regards to everything happening around me, and everything in the past.

Behind anger for example... there is deep inside another emotion of feeling unaccepted/unheard/unappreciated/uncared for: basically Unloved.

KNOWING that doesn't change it or help it (though the Wisdom is valuable it is only a one geared path of understanding).

One should ask to feel it's truth that was never acknowledged and then naturally clear it.

Lulu

(04-24-2012, 07:00 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This is the whole session, if you would want to read it:

Quote:This is related to that concept or idea of that which is called psychic greeting or psychic attack. The outer courtyard of the heart is that place where those portions of your personality shell that have been allowed to express themselves without your being aware of their presence make their presence known.

In many cases, entities will experience these energies as attacks. Perhaps they will feel that there is an entity that is attacking them from the outside, with some sort of overshadowing or attacking going on. Others have more sensitivity in discerning the source of such seeming attack and can pinpoint the energy as being within the system of the self.

Thanks for putting this up.

I had been used to the sensory experience of penetration/attachment of beings/entities/cords, and had run into quite the confusion recently when the same experience was sourced to myself. It caused confusion as to how I should react. I can't banish or shield from myself too easily LMAO!Tongue

Quote:Another difference between what we would call the Western and Eastern chakra system is that immediately after the heart chakra and before the [throat or blue-ray] chakra of open communication there is an added energy center in the Eastern system.

http://www.colorhealing.com/articles/majorchakras.htm
Check out the Rose Chakra. Also keep in mind the Thymus is sometimes called the "second heart".
[Image: Person%2520in%2520the%2520grid3.jpg]
[Image: ves_12.jpg]
(04-24-2012, 08:59 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]After reading info, I feel some clarity, sometimes, but overall I don't feel uplifted or that hopeful or on some new mission of how to proceed that will make my life any better. Actually, often the opposite is true. I read it, then have to try to gage, from previously learned experiences, what to do next.

Dear Lulu, it sounds like the Ra material and Q'uo sessions are not the right tools for working for you. Leave them, and keep seeking for other sources, if that is your wish.

Q'uo do not wishes to be a stumbling block upon *anyone's* path. Do disregard their thoughts when they don't resonate with you.

This is what Q'uo usually says in the beginning of each session:

Q'uo Wrote:We would ask you to guard well your discrimination and listen carefully to those things that we say, being sure to discard any thoughts of ours that you do not particularly like. We do not share thoughts in order to challenge you or to be a stumbling block but only to offer what aid we can to your own good and worthy process. If you are able to exercise discrimination, then we shall be able to share our thoughts without being concerned that we might infringe upon your free will. This is an ongoing concern of ours and we appreciate your consideration in this regard.

And Ra said that what they share, is their understanding of the "reality", which is unique for each one. That is how Creator, who is you, me and anyone and anything else, gets to know Itself/Ourselves.

Imagine if everybody would understand things in the exactly same way or resonate with the exactly same sources, what purpose would it be then with the creation? It would be quite meaningless I think.

Lulu Wrote:For example, why STO would be a disaster in the workings for me, and why at the HEART of truth we should all be self-serving in it's purest form. Yet there is no explanation of what that REALLY is, or how to proceed. And that is just the "main" topic.

So... As "interesting" and "informative" as that was, I don't know WHAT to do to activate those whatever chakras that the easterners seem to have or at least conceive of. If anything it leaves me feeling a little lost and unsure as does much of the material "not good enough".

Dear Lulu, we teach/learn, learn/teach, ask questions and share our ideas about the Ra material and the Q'uo sessions in this forum, yes. But besides it, there are many sub-forums in this community, where Ra material is not in focus.

But in order to want to study this material, one, I think, needs to be interested in it, or appreciate it. One may perhaps not understand anything in it, and yet finds some kind of fascination in it, because it wakes something up inside him/her.

But you feel lost and unsure, and this material is "not good enough" for you. Then, my sister, it is not. The most important thing is to be honest with the self. To be truthful to yourself. And to not try to fool yourself by trying to accept something that is not acceptable for yourself. Because you are an infinite intelligence, and already know what is right for you.

Lulu Wrote:Some impressions I've received have to do with those in Egyptian times that purposefully destroyed their orange/second chakras to have more power, something about walking worlds and/or then what is perceived immortality while physical.

There is no information about destroying orange chakra in the Ra material. The information in the Ra material is that Ra indeed walked the Earth back in ancient Egypt. Ra offered themselves as brothers, but were perceived as other selves by human siblings, acclaimed to be something more than their brothers. So Ra left from the physical plane, and never returned. But there might other sources saying something else though. I just wanted to share what is said in the Ra material.

Speaking of the orange center in regards to personal power, this center in combination with the yellow one, is used to open the gateway to intelligent infinity by negative entities.

Orange center is the energy center of personal relationships, while the yellow center is the energy center of societal self.

Lulu Wrote:If we cannot perceive another self... what would that be like?

Home? :p

We are now incarnated in third density space/time. In sixth density, Ra said, the self is unified to such an extent that the difference between the self and another self is not seen anymore. So if you can no longer perceive another self, you would be in sixth density, in my understanding.

Lulu Wrote:I personally am rather tired of living the Law of One, not by choice. I think it might be easier to feel joyful rather then feeling others and all that is all the time. Most people are not what I want to feel. I can see why someone might like to be free'd of something that seems to be overall, rather useless. Sorry for the (?) blasphemy...

Oh, you don't have to appologize. It's good that you are honest with yourself, and sharing that with other selves maybe can help you in some way.

My advice to you is to free yourself from everything that doesn't feel right for you, dear one. Be yourself. And feel that joy!! Do not constraint yourself with the chains created by your mind, or anyone else's for that matter. Be yourself, be free and enjoy the creation!

Lulu Wrote:Would it still be considered sacred if it happened all the time?

The obvious answer would probably be "no".

But in my understanding, the merging with the Higher Self, or if/when the gateway to the intelligent infinity is opened and the merging with the One Infinite Creator is accomplished, *all is/becomes sacred*.

Lulu Wrote:See... like that -- so what should we do with the info? I know his message useful because then seekers will have a DESIRE for to uncover it. And then they will attract what is necessary for it.

Dear Lulu, the Ra material and Q'uo sessions do not seem to be the right source for inspiration and study for you. My advice is to leave them, for now. If you would ever feel the urge in the future to take a look again, then you can go back. But it seems to me, that for now, these sources of information are acting like a stumbling block upon your path?

And how fortunate that there are gazillions other sources of spiritual and religious information upon this Earth... BigSmile

Lulu Wrote:For me, after the "shadow confrontation" there was more to do for the heart. And I'm sure there is forever more. Sometimes it seems the process itself has damaged my heart.

Anyways... firstly I had to ask for (have a desire) to have the humility to be wiling to feel any/all blocked emotions that had not yet been acknowledged.

There is a BIG difference between "understanding" why a shadow became a sacrifice in ones past societies and feeling the truth of the Heart. How the emotions really are in relation to the heart is the key.

Behind all the hearts damaged and blocked emotions is the feeling of being UNLOVED. So for me, later --after the shadow viewing and learning of acceptances and understandings. I then went through a time of ASKING how my Heart felt in regards to everything happening around me, and everything in the past.

Behind anger for example... there is deep inside another emotion of feeling unaccepted/unheard/unappreciated/uncared for: basically Unloved.

KNOWING that doesn't change it or help it (though the Wisdom is valuable it is only a one geared path of understanding).

One should ask to feel it's truth that was never acknowledged and then naturally clear it.

This sounds to me like you are on a good way, and doing an excellent work on the self! You don't need to study the materials that you don't resonate with, as you do a great job without it. Free yourself. Live with joy and peace.

Good luck, my dear sister.

(04-25-2012, 12:18 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]I can always tell when people start out their messages with "dear....Lulu (or whoever)" to brace myself for a bunch of "advice".

I am always amazed at how others are cluelessly willing to project themselves in this way.

What indeed do they really expect in response!
Lulu

(04-25-2012, 12:18 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2012, 12:18 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]I can always tell when people start out their messages with "dear....Lulu (or whoever)" to brace myself for a bunch of "advice".

I am always amazed at how others are cluelessly willing to project themselves in this way.

What indeed do they really expect in response!
Lulu

Lulu, I usually write "dear" when I feel love towards somebody.

I appologize if I offended you with my post in any way. I was trying to help, but what do I know? =)

You know what the best thing for you is. Smile

Love,
Ankh.
(04-25-2012, 12:32 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]...It's not Love...

Everything is Love! Wink

3DMonkey

I enjoy the title of this thread. It sounds like a romantic comedy.
hah, saying "everything is love" is only just slightly simple-minded, including saying that Love is what you left in the toilet this morning.
so...though it's "true", those words are, to me, brilliantly simple-minded (think the tarot card, the fool) and most often used to avoid...something. They are also a great tool for calling in lots of challenges in self-acceptance/love.

The same goes for those who like to interject "it is all an illusion". Just when they might have to deal with something they are facing in themselves, or someone questions something they can't answer they say "ah --but it's all an illusion", attempting to shut down the other. Not naming any names.

How are you today by the way, 3d monkey? ;-)
Lulu

3DMonkey

(04-25-2012, 03:21 PM)Lulu Wrote: [ -> ]hah, saying "everything is love" is only just slightly simple-minded, including saying that Love is what you left in the toilet this morning.
so...though it's "true", those words are, to me, brilliantly simple-minded (think the tarot card, the fool) and most often used to avoid...something. They are also a great tool for calling in lots of challenges in self-acceptance/love.

The same goes for those who like to interject "it is all an illusion". Just when they might have to deal with something they are facing in themselves, or someone questions something they can't answer they say "ah --but it's all an illusion", attempting to shut down the other. Not naming any names.

How are you today by the way, 3d monkey? ;-)
Lulu

I'm well. To view the statement as simple minded is simply a reflection of the viewer of the saying not going deeper into the meaning.

Pages: 1 2