Bring4th

Full Version: Entities from Orion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello friends.

I am reading alot lately and i came to a conclusion that if i want to be positively polarized and serve others,
i need to get to know the "other" side good enough so i can discern and choose between the two.
Even though in my concious mind i have already chose the STO path rather than the STS, but i would still like to make things more clear.

Basically my questions are: Entities like Nebadon, Lucifer and Satan. Are they from Orion?
The entity which we call the devil, and its' family, are they simply negatively oriented and polarized enitities from the Orion group?

How do you deal with what seems to be a negatively oriented contact?
I personally imagine a shield and block myself from my surroundings and i say things like "Leave me alone, i love you" and procceed into calling my positively oriented friends for love and light.

Im sorry if this has been asked / answered before. I would like to recieve some information, thank you.
I wouldn't say you have to know the other side to choose. By the time we realize we are making a choice, we're usually already a good way into that polarity. Ra said that, though can't remember the quote.

Just being in light and love is really all we need to do. Everything else we can do is gravy.

When I get STS oriented "greetings" I just send them love. If you don't fall to fear or other bad emotions, being in love in the moment will polarize you more positive, and the negative entity will lose polarity because they didn't succeed in their work.

So don't worry. Slow down and have a few deep breaths, and enjoy your time here. It's a nice ride.

- Gemini Wolf
Thanks for the reply, friend.
(01-31-2011, 09:14 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]Basically my questions are: Entities like Nebadon, Lucifer and Satan. Are they from Orion?
The entity which we call the devil, and its' family, are they simply negatively oriented and polarized enitities from the Orion group?

may or may not be. we dont have information. however what we know is, the motifs in middle east were created/worked on simultaneously by orion sources. so, anything that was there, they amplified, anything new, they may have implanted. (like ten commandments).

and,

you dont need to choose negative to learn about it. you just need to look around.
(01-31-2011, 09:14 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]Entities like Nebadon, Lucifer and Satan. Are they from Orion?

I'm not familiar with Nebadon, but I don't consider the biblical 'devil' ('satan' and other various names) to necessarily be a real entity, but is more of a thought form, intensified by centuries of belief. What Christians call 'satan' is a construct for what they believe to be evil. I don't think there is really a devil with horns named 'Satan' except as a thought form, although there certainly are STS entities, or demons, some of whom are from Orion.

In fact, the early politicians who were running the Christian religion stole the image of the Pagan god Pan, in order to squash the Pagan religions. They took the image of a benevolent being, and superimposed an evil devil. The image stuck and many Christians still believe that there is a 'devil' who looks like Pan! It was totally a political move.

As an aside, here is an excerpt from The Wind in the Willows, chapter 7, which depicts a beautiful encounter with Pan:

The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

We know the STS entities exist. Religious texts, having been either written by humans or channeled, and thus having various amounts of distortion, tend to label those STS entities various names to fit the particular flavor of their myth. I consider them all mythological personalities, who may or may not actually exist as entities, but, more likely, be based on archetypal energies. Or, they are simply the religious myth's interpretation of STS entities/energies.

A lot of what Christians attribute to 'Satan' isn't actually STS at all, in our view. This entire website, and everything about the Law of One, would be considered 'satanic' by some. Many fundamentalists are absolutely convinced that anything remotely connected to New Age is from 'satan' which isn't necessarily what we would consider to be from STS entities. So we have to take into consideration that a lot of biases and fears are injected into people's perceptions of mythological characters. In other words, what Christians call 'satan' or 'satanic' isn't necessarily what we would consider STS, and vice versa.

I agree with the other suggestions already made about dealing with negative entities. Love them, thank them for their offer of service, and firmly tell them you don't want their service. They will leave. Remember that they feed on fear. They are serving the Creator in their own way, so their is no reason to fear them. But neither do we have to accept their service. We absolutely can refuse their service.
(01-31-2011, 12:15 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you dont need to choose negative to learn about it. you just need to look around.

I agree. Just look around at all that's wrong with this world, and there you have it. Just look at all the violence throughout history. Those who choose the STS path are the perpetrators of pain, fear and violence. The fruits of their labors are plain to see.
(01-31-2011, 09:14 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]...if i want to be positively polarized and serve others,
i need to get to know the "other" side good enough so i can discern and choose between the two.

Hi, Crown.

Personally, I feel it's wise to explore the characteristics of negative operations and it's also good to know your own weaknesses in that regard. If a negative group is clever, you otherwise might not find out for some time that you've fallen in with such.

I don't much read other channeled material, haven't read much of the one's you've cited.

In general, in my experience, you're bound to encounter a great deal of distortion of one knid or another which could take awhile to work out.

I would recommend looking at the subtle ways either STO or STS principles are used, not necessarily articulated. For example, do they promote an elite group above the masses? Do they recommend you find the Truth within yourself or take from an authority figure? Is the material laden with predictions of doom and other fear-based devices or is it laden with respect and love, and so on.

Have fun looking around!
(01-31-2011, 09:14 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]How do you deal with what seems to be a negatively oriented contact?

The following observation from Ra in the LOO may be of some use with respect to this -

Quote:The Orion group cannot interfere directly but only through preexisting distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes. (extracted from 57.3)

In other words, it would be good to examine oneself thoroughly, I guess.
(01-31-2011, 12:40 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Just look around at all that's wrong with this world, and there you have it. Just look at all the violence throughout history. Those who choose the STS path are the perpetrators of pain, fear and violence. The fruits of their labors are plain to see.

On the other hand - "their" path is our path. Fruits of "their" labors are the fruits of our labors. Since there is no separation - right?
(01-31-2011, 06:20 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]On the other hand - "their" path is our path. Fruits of "their" labors are the fruits of our labors. Since there is no separation - right?

Ultimately, yes. But currently, we are splitting into 2 paths. Hence, 3D is called The Choice.
Crown I understand where you're coming from, analyzing the STS path has helped me polarize more to STO, but I thought about 3D entities on earth, not really about Orion entities.
In session 77 in the Ra material it is said as follows:
"There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn."

Does this mean that the enitity called Lucifer showed us what evil is? or exposed human beings to the other side? Correct me if i am wrong please.

Yahweh was portrayed as the one creator and god 70 thousand years after his appearance lets call it, on earth.
I thought that Lucifer could be portrayed as the Devil after a few tens of thousand of years. Becuse he brought us the "bad" side. Does this make any sense?

Also, it says here: http://wiki.lawofone.info/index.php/Maldek - That Lucifer is just another name for the planet Maldek. So i am a bit confused.

Thank you all for your great replies, i would like to hear more of your thoughts.

Love you all.
there is nothing in Ra material that says lucifer is another name for planet maldek.
(02-01-2011, 12:06 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]there is nothing in Ra material that says lucifer is another name for planet maldek.

Oh im sorry, i used the search in the LOO wiki and it gave me the link i posted above... i didnt mention this though: "Contributed by David Gray April 5, 2005"

So i guess it is not from the Ra material? i am sorry if i caused confusion to anyone.
(02-01-2011, 12:32 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]Oh im sorry, i used the search in the LOO wiki and it gave me the link i posted above... i didnt mention this though: "Contributed by David Gray April 5, 2005"

So i guess it is not from the Ra material? i am sorry if i caused confusion to anyone.

This is from Ra material:

"77.17 Questioner: Would it be possible for this work of our density to be performed if all of the sub-Logoi chose the same polarity in any particular expression or evolution of a Logos? Let us make the assumption that our sun created nothing but, through the first distortion, positive polarity. There was no product except positive polarity. Would work then be done in fourth density and higher as a function of only the positive polarization evolving from the original creation of our sub-Logos?

Ra: I am Ra. Elements of this query illustrate the reason I was unable to answer your previous question without knowledge of the Logos involved. To turn to your question, there were Logoi which chose to set the plan for the activation of mind/body/spirit complexes through each true color body without recourse to the prior application of free will. It is, to our knowledge, only in an absence of free will that the conditions of which you speak obtain. In such a procession of densities you find an extraordinarily long, as you measure time, third-density; likewise, fourth density. Then, as the entities begin to see the Creator, there is a very rapid, as you measure time, procession towards the eighth density. This is due to the fact that one who knows not, cares not.

Let us illustrate by observing the relative harmony and unchanging quality of existence in one of your, as you call it, primitive tribes. The entities have the concepts of lawful and taboo, but the law is inexorable and all events occur as predestined. There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment and also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn.

Those Logoi whose creations have been set up without free will have not, in the feeling of those Logoi, given the Creator the quality and variety of experience of Itself as have those Logoi which have incorporated free will as paramount. Thusly you find those Logoi moving through the timeless states at what you would see as a later space/time to choose the free will character when elucidating the foundations of each Logos."
(02-01-2011, 12:32 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2011, 12:06 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]there is nothing in Ra material that says lucifer is another name for planet maldek.

Oh im sorry, i used the search in the LOO wiki and it gave me the link i posted above... i didnt mention this though: "Contributed by David Gray April 5, 2005"

it is not from Ra material.
If you read the Hidden Hand material, the poster/OP states that he/she is of a social memory complex called Lucifer. Running the show behind the scenes, and states to be from Venus. (The morning star, the light bearer, both terms for Lucifer and Venus).

Which is interesting to point out that Ra also states they are from Venus as well.
(02-02-2011, 11:49 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the Hidden Hand material, the poster/OP states that he/she is of a social memory complex called Lucifer. Running the show behind the scenes, and states to be from Venus. (The morning star, the light bearer, both terms for Lucifer and Venus).

Which is interesting to point out that Ra also states they are from Venus as well.

meaning ?
(02-02-2011, 11:49 AM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]If you read the Hidden Hand material, the poster/OP states that he/she is of a social memory complex called Lucifer. Running the show behind the scenes, and states to be from Venus. (The morning star, the light bearer, both terms for Lucifer and Venus).

I find that intersting too. Ra told us this:

"89.28 Questioner: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere."

"Elsewhere" - where?

Then this:

"6.23 Questioner: Photographs of bell-shaped craft and reports of contact of such from Venus exist from less than thirty years ago. Do you have any knowledge of these reports?

Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density."

"89.12 Questioner: What is its density at present?

Ra: I am Ra. Its core vibrational frequency is sixth density. However we, as a social memory complex have elected to leave that influence. Therefore, the beings inhabiting this planetary influence at this space/time are fifth-density entities. The planet may be considered a fifth/sixth-density planet."

Who are they?

These are intriguing questions.
(02-02-2011, 01:12 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I find that intersting too. Ra told us this:

"89.28 Questioner: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere."

"Elsewhere" - where?

entities graduating at a planet which becomes 4d, join that planet, just like how 4d graduates are joining this planet at this point in time, even if they were originally from other sources.

moreover, had any entity graduated in another planet, and chose to go to venus at 4th density, then they would join Ra during their 4d experience, so, therefore, would have joined Ra.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. We have knowledge of Oneness with these forays of your time/space present. We are no longer of Venus. However, there are thought-forms created among your peoples from our time of walking among you. The memory and thought-forms created therefrom are a part of your society-memory complex. This mass consciousness, as you may call it, creates the experience once more for those who request such experience. The present Venus population is no longer sixth-density."

"89.12 Questioner: What is its density at present?

Ra: I am Ra. Its core vibrational frequency is sixth density. However we, as a social memory complex have elected to leave that influence. Therefore, the beings inhabiting this planetary influence at this space/time are fifth-density entities. The planet may be considered a fifth/sixth-density planet."

Who are they?

probably one of the positive society complexes we know or we dont know.

the planet is positive. it cannot house negative entities.
(02-02-2011, 01:32 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2011, 01:12 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I find that intersting too. Ra told us this:

"Elsewhere" - where?

entities graduating at a planet which becomes 4d, join that planet, just like how 4d graduates are joining this planet at this point in time, even if they were originally from other sources.

moreover, had any entity graduated in another planet, and chose to go to venus at 4th density, then they would join Ra during their 4d experience, so, therefore, would have joined Ra.

Yes, but 32 millions of Ra didn't graduate to 4D in time for the Harvest and repeated that density "elsewhere". That's what interests me. Since Venus couldn't support 3D anymore where did those 32 millions of Ra: s population go? Just playing with my thoughts here - Mars, Maldek, Earth, or another Sub-logo? And why go to another Sub-logo when this Sub-logo allready had planets that could support 3D?
(02-02-2011, 01:56 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but 32 millions of Ra didn't graduate to 4D in time for the Harvest and repeated that density "elsewhere". That's what interests me. Since Venus couldn't support 3D anymore where did those 32 millions of Ra: s population go? Just playing with my thoughts here - Mars, Maldek, Earth, or another Sub-logo? And why go to another Sub-logo when this Sub-logo allready had planets that could support 3D?

in case you reread my post, youll notice that i specifically concentrated on that situation, and gave the earth situation as an example.

32 millions of Ra may have gone to random planet A. they may have graduated to 4d in this random planet a. if we look at the world, graduates would choose to stay with random planet A, which is a new 4d planet, hence, being more compatible with the vibrations there (early 4d and later stages of 4d would be different in vibration). even if we say graduates didnt choose to stay at that planet, and choose to return to venus, AND the vibrational level of venus in 4d allowed the new 3d graduates to be able to live in venus, venus was a positive planet, and coming entities would have to be positive, hence totally negating the possibility of any negative society complex developing at venus, or coming to it from elsewhere.
And what of Lucifer? Lucifer stated to be 6th density as well and chose not to go to the next octave as of yet.
the only possibility of there being a 'negative society complex out of venus' would be the possibility in which 32 millions of Ra had had joined another planet which later became negative. then, still, that wouldnt make that planet 'from venus', since there would be other entities from other places there too.
(02-02-2011, 02:48 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]And what of Lucifer? Lucifer stated to be 6th density as well and chose not to go to the next octave as of yet.

stated by whom ? lucifer itself ?

it is 'stated to be of 6th density' and 'chose' not to go to next octave as of yet ?

you dont go to next octave in 6d. it happens in mid 7d. there is a huge gap.
(02-02-2011, 02:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2011, 02:48 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: [ -> ]And what of Lucifer? Lucifer stated to be 6th density as well and chose not to go to the next octave as of yet.

Yes. HH states that they are 6D positive in spirit complex but instead of proceeding to 7D they chose to provide catalysts to Earth's Edenic conditions since no progress were made here and Council of Saturn became concerned.
Since they agreed to do that, they could no longer reside in 6D positive density.
Anyway, it doesn't matter whether it's true or not. I am playing with my thoughts here - Lucifer=Morning Star=Venus. Intriguing.
(02-02-2011, 03:21 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2011, 02:56 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes. HH states that they are 6D positive in spirit complex but instead of proceeding to 7D they chose to provide catalysts to Earth's Edenic conditions since no progress were made here and Council of Saturn became concerned.
Since they agreed to do that, they could no longer reside in 6D positive density.

so, the stating party, is, the party that is said to be lucifer, itself.

'state' word may be way too strong here for usage. 'said' may be more appropriate, since they have no proven authority or reliability.

MOREOVER, and more importantly, they are so kindly asked by the council of saturn, basically the only concept that is pictured in an authoritative position, in this locale of solar system.

it isnt 'god asked us', 'god sent us' but, its council of saturn. 'god sent me' is no longer acceptable for many of the planet, especially those who are sufficiently aware of themselves and their surroundings.

im wondering whether i am able to portray the pattern here.

i would like to refer you to the fact that, the ten commandments which was relayed by a negative outfit, has positive elements in it. it also claims to be from a source of authority.

Quote:Anyway, it doesn't matter whether it's true or not. I am playing with my thoughts here - Lucifer=Morning Star=Venus. Intriguing.

i would like to remind you the fact that, service to self, lie.

i find it appalling that any of you are taking this 'lucifer' source seriously.

yahweh even left their identity, their name behind, because it was tainted with negativity and blurred. however, this lucifer 'source' is not only deliberately taking on the identity of this negative thought form, but moreover it is claiming it to be a favor 'asked' by council of saturn.
(02-02-2011, 03:21 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. HH states that they are 6D positive in spirit complex but instead of proceeding to 7D they chose to provide catalysts to Earth's Edenic conditions since no progress were made here and Council of Saturn became concerned.
Anyway, it doesn't matter whether it's true or not. I am playing with my thoughts here - Lucifer=Morning Star=Venus. Intriguing.

Keep in mind that it is the nature of STS entities to be deceptive, and HH is a self-professed STS.
(02-02-2011, 03:58 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2011, 03:21 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. HH states that they are 6D positive in spirit complex but instead of proceeding to 7D they chose to provide catalysts to Earth's Edenic conditions since no progress were made here and Council of Saturn became concerned.

Keep in mind that it is the nature of STS entities to be deceptive, and HH is a self-professed STS.

What's HH?
(02-02-2011, 03:50 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i find it appalling that any of you are taking this 'lucifer' source seriously.

I find it more than that. I find love and light in that source. Probably a lot of HH stated is a lie, I take only what resonates, and what resonates is the message: stay positive, be true to yourself, love each other. We are all brothers and sisters. See you when this is all over.

I find it intersting that brothers and sisters of Sorrow who actually do remember something from their past (since we are here and "awaken") can't even find slight spiritual aspect of ONE in this density.

(02-02-2011, 03:50 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]yahweh even left their identity, their name behind, because it was tainted with negativity and blurred. however, this lucifer 'source' is not only deliberately taking on the identity of this negative thought form, but moreover it is claiming it to be a favor 'asked' by council of saturn.

Yahweh left their name to Earth people. Doesn't mean they actually changed their name.
(02-02-2011, 04:16 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]What's HH?

Hidden Hand aka Lucifer Social Memory Complex.
(02-02-2011, 04:29 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2011, 03:50 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i find it appalling that any of you are taking this 'lucifer' source seriously.

I find it more than that. I find love and light in that source. Probably a lot of HH stated is a lie, I take only what resonates, and what resonates is the message: stay positive, be true to yourself, love each other. We are all brothers and sisters. See you when this is all over.

'finding love' in something should not mean empowering that something.

basically with the attention you are referring to it, you are empowering them. you are not taking what they are saying as lies, but, you are finding them interesting, this, that, and from the way you and some others speak, you are even believing in some of them or taking them as truth.

Quote:I find it intersting that brothers and sisters of Sorrow who actually do remember something from their past (since we are here and "awaken") can't even find slight spiritual aspect of ONE in this density.

'one' does not mean negative+positive. unity lacks polarity.
(02-02-2011, 04:29 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden Hand aka Lucifer Social Memory Complex.

let me put all i am trying to say bluntly and openly :

hidden hand aka dubious unknown source/person.
(02-02-2011, 04:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]'finding love' in something should not mean empowering that something.
basically with the attention you are referring to it, you are empowering them. you are not taking what they are saying as lies, but, you are finding them interesting, this, that, and from the way you and some others speak, you are even believing in some of them or taking them as truth.
'one' does not mean negative+positive. unity lacks polarity.

This must be some kind of cosmic joke. My brother, this discussion just reminded me of something I once read in an old history book. It was something about the Devil and negative forces that brought evil upon poor people of this earth. And something about righteous men who needed to defeat that evil force. Then there was something about judgement day that is approaching when the wheat will be separated from the chaff. And then there was some man who said something about love.
Pages: 1 2 3