Bring4th

Full Version: Saturn during Equinox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder where the Council is parked? BigSmile
the rings, ra says.
Not sure if this camera picks up the 8th density though.

Beautiful picture.
(02-01-2011, 03:25 AM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this camera picks up the 8th density though.
It does, we have the technology. NASA just airbrushes it all out.
(02-01-2011, 11:24 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2011, 03:25 AM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this camera picks up the 8th density though.
It does, we have the technology. NASA just airbrushes it all out.

I know this is intended to be a joke.

However, NASA has a long history of misrepresenting and outrightly lying about certain aspects of outer space studies. This is particularly evident in the satellite photography of the sun which they generously offer to the public. However there are numerous occasions where images that raised contraversy have been removed and/or replaced with edited versions.

With that said conspiracy theorists give NASA too much credit.
I believe it is said that the coucil has some sort of an incarnation in 3rd density also? They reside in the asteroid belt around saturn. There are pictures of round light objects flying near saturn. Pictures released by NASA ofcourse.
in Ra material there is no point in which it was said that council has some sort of 3d incarnation.

Brittany

I would believe that even the Council existed in 3D form at some point in time, and at the level they are at space and time are next to meaningless, so one could say they are existing in all forms all the time. Whether or not we with our current senses would be able to perceive this at all is entirely another story. That's my take on it, anyway.

It does make me wonder what the dimension they abide in actually looks like...could our minds even comprehend it at all? I am assuming they are not just sitting on asteroids, but that there is much more that we cannot perceive.
http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/im...003034.jpg
http://ciclops.org/view_media.php?id=28401
http://ciclops.org/view_media.php?id=27848&js=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibT4SFNcG...r_embedded#

Alot of these images from NASA suggest that some sort of light forms are moving around saturn. It could be some form of light that "slips" away into 3D when doing certain things in higher densities.

Or it could be visitors that are of 3D. RA says that there is one civilization that can travel in space and still face the difficulties that we do such as long journeys etc. It could be them, coming to investigate the council's "home" in 8D.
(02-02-2011, 11:04 AM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I would believe that even the Council existed in 3D form at some point in time, and at the level they are at space and time are next to meaningless, so one could say they are existing in all forms all the time.

the only thing that is told to be manifesting in all densities at the same time in the Ra material is told to be logos. there are no other mentions of density-encompassing entities.

moreover, entities go from 1th to 8th, and then to the next octave. at no point in the progression explanation in Ra material, anything of the sort of existing in all densities at the same time at a point during progression was mentioned.
(01-31-2011, 08:08 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where the Council is parked? BigSmile

And I wonder why the planet Saturn has such relative spiritual density that the protectors of this system chose it as their base -

Quote:The planet known as Saturn has a great affinity for the infinite intelligence and thus it has been dwelled upon in its magnetic fields of time/space by those who wish to protect your system. (from LOO 30.12)
each planet, just like each logos is, a particular focus point of infinite intelligence, with its own characteristics. they are not just random gas concentrations.

the planet forms that particular location and orbit, due to that focus. the focus's properties determine a lot about the planet's characteristics.
(02-02-2011, 12:52 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]each planet, just like each logos is, a particular focus point of infinite intelligence, with its own characteristics.

I think the mechanism behind the focusing of infinite intelligence into a singular point of manifestation (such as galactic, planetary, etc) is one of the greatest enigmas of creation for seekers. May be it is not a subject of understanding for third density entities.
actually it is not an enigma at all.

imagine the surface of a pool, and imagine infinite waves going about and refracting each other. (vibrations). there will be focuses in which these waves become synchronized, and focused.

that is a focus. albeit, it is not two dimensional.
(02-02-2011, 01:29 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]actually it is not an enigma at all.

imagine the surface of a pool, and imagine infinite waves going about and refracting each other. (vibrations). there will be focuses in which these waves become synchronized, and focused.

that is a focus. albeit, it is not two dimensional.

Thanks for portraying this image for us all to imagine. I never thought of it like this before and its inspiring.