Bring4th

Full Version: Questions regarding...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra 78.24:
"In sixth density, the
density of unity, the positive
and negative paths must needs
take in each other for all now
must be seen as love/light and
light/love. This is not difficult
for the positive polarity which
sends love and light to all
other-selves. It is difficult
enough for service-to-self
polarized entities that at some
point the negative polarity is
abandoned."

Does this mean that we should be aware that the negative polarity is comprised of just as much love/light and light/love of the Creator as positive polarity? Does it serve us to be aware of this now, in third and early fourth density? Or is this not meant to be understood until late sixth density? If space/time and time/space both make up sixth density, and we each are a part of our higher selves which reside in sixth density, then are we existing in 6d right now? Is our awareness only as limited as we choose it to be?

Is it truly the nature of positive polarity to reject the negative, or to love all other selves unconditionally? Should this be happening now, or does one 'wait' until 6D before truly accepting, loving and serving all? Is it appropriate for one to operate with a 6d understanding while still in 3d, if that is possible? And would that provide service here at all, or is polarity necessary to do that?

Just a few questions that came to mind when reading this part of the Ra material. I was hoping to see what ideas this would generate in order to add to my, and others' understanding. I could go on with more, but figured this is enough for nowSmile
Hello, brother.
Very intersting questions. I will answer them, but these answers are no facts, just what I think and it would be intersting to discuss this.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that we should be aware that the negative polarity is comprised of just as much love/light and light/love of the Creator as positive polarity?

Yes if you mean the One Infinite Creator, though negative polarities does not choose to see others self as Creator in love/light and light/love, only it's own self.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it serve us to be aware of this now, in third and early fourth density? Or is this not meant to be understood until late sixth density?

It is highly personal for every self. For me personally, it is relieving to love and accept every entity with equal amount no matter how "awful" they behave. Every self is Creator, there is no separation. Even the filthiest and dirtiest entities are still purest Beings inside.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]If space/time and time/space both make up sixth density, and we each are a part of our higher selves which reside in sixth density, then are we existing in 6d right now? Is our awareness only as limited as we choose it to be?

37.6 Questioner: You said that each third-density entity has an Higher Self in the sixth-density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this Higher Self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first-density, and does each Higher Self have a corresponding Higher Self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The Higher Self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth-density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank of memory of experience, thoughts, and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your Higher Self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it truly the nature of positive polarity to reject the negative, or to love all other selves unconditionally?

There is no rejection choosing positive path. This path is about release and accept, seeing Creator in each entity.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Should this be happening now, or does one 'wait' until 6D before truly accepting, loving and serving all? Is it appropriate for one to operate with a 6d understanding while still in 3d, if that is possible? And would that provide service here at all, or is polarity necessary to do that?
Truly accepting and loving - yes. Regarding serving all, here is an excert from session 67:11:
RA: "...All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox."
(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that we should be aware that the negative polarity is comprised of just as much love/light and light/love of the Creator as positive polarity?

Yes, that is an implication of the passage you quote, as far as I can tell.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Does it serve us to be aware of this now, in third and early fourth density?

Depends on what your aim is. If you are polarizing positively, then it makes sense that you would wish to see all as self. The only caveat is the exploration of the wisdom of a given action in pursuit of this insight. Since STS characters often seek to infringe, defense can sometimes be necessary, but this defense is a rejection of the service the STS one offers, not a rejection of them as an expression of the Creator.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Or is this not meant to be understood until late sixth density?

Well, Ra says that "understanding is not of this (third) density," but with that caveat I'd just say that polarizing positively means, in part, seeing all as self and all as Creator. That's very much at the core of the positive polarity, from what I understand.

At sixth density, polarity is at a certain point no longer required for further evolution. At our point, we're really just at the start of our conscious evolution. So to me what I'd suspect is that at sixth density the way they act upon the acknowledgement of love/light in the STS otherselves is different than the way we're expected to act based on that understanding. We are developing polarity; they are releasing it.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]If space/time and time/space both make up sixth density, and we each are a part of our higher selves which reside in sixth density, then are we existing in 6d right now? Is our awareness only as limited as we choose it to be?

According to Ra, yes - they explicitly say that we experience this illusion as an alternative to unity with all. The issue is not what I am or you are, but the part of me/you/us/the Creator with which we're choosing to identify at a given moment.
I'm trying to dust off my memory of that part of the Material. I believe Ra says that loving and serving the self is also loving and serving the Creator precisely because all is One. If you love anything then you love Everything. BTW that took me awhile to grasp, having become prejudiced against those of STS.

I also (think I) recall reading that STS adds enough polarity to effectively accelerate the process of the Creator experiencing the Creator.

I'm really reaching back, though, so correct me if I'm wrong. TIA.

Lee
the prejudice of STS is very common.. and yet one of the things i always teach is there is no good or evil
there is love of self
and then there is love of others.

while this density is definitely about choosing polarity. i still hit a roadblock in that.. i don't want to hate STS. doesn't that hate feed them? isn't hate an STS thing? I thought STO was to BE love. or is that for ultimate oneness specifically?

as far as the orion group goes, they love hate.
it's funny how my question about free will went to this, ultimately i have been thinking about this and questioning my own values as a result.
what is the best way to balance compassion in regards to free will

I feel as though when I am pushy, especially about some of these issues, it only serves to push my truth on to others.
and then I ask myself what would Yoda say in this situation? talk in a parable?

How to get that yoda mindset... wise old teacher, as opposed to forceful pushing on to others..
I feel compelled to send STS love as a result.

I want to be STO. really i do. From operating from the standpoint that love heals all, it gets complicated when someone takes that love as an attack. So i revert back to my original question.
Raina felt attacked regardless.. she didn't know who it was or who sent the energy that was intended to be loving and healing. It wasn't until I told her it was me, that she got angry with me.

so to that regard i did feel quite saddened by this. Sad that I am not here to cause hurt or harm, and yet when inadvertently causing harm with the intention of love. It's frustrating, depressing, and makes me wonder if in the end I am being positive and serving others at all.

It's almost like i'm serving myself, in that what pleases me, is to serve others. Serving others pleases me so that in it of itself serves myself ultimately.

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRRAZZZYYYY.. i'm nuts i tells you! NUTS!
(01-31-2011, 02:15 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]At sixth density, polarity is at a certain point no longer required for further evolution. At our point, we're really just at the start of our conscious evolution. So to me what I'd suspect is that at sixth density the way they act upon the acknowledgement of love/light in the STS otherselves is different than the way we're expected to act based on that understanding. We are developing polarity; they are releasing it.

That's intresting. I think that developing polarity might have to do more with that physical world we live in. For instance, 6D Being sees one human being raped. It won't interfere because It sees that event as a catalyst for both. We, if we polarize positive, will need to stop that. But oh, I still got chills from the thought of releasing polarities, choices and most of all labels we put on everything.

(01-31-2011, 02:15 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]

According to Ra, yes - they explicitly say that we experience this illusion as an alternative to unity with all. The issue is not what I am or you are, but the part of me/you/us/the Creator with which we're choosing to identify at a given moment.

Do you remember what session it was in, brother?
(01-31-2011, 02:22 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to dust off my memory of that part of the Material. I believe Ra says that loving and serving the self is also loving and serving the Creator precisely because all is One.

I remember that too, that is one of my favourite quotes, but I can't find it either. It was something like: "Is not the love of the self is also love of all?". It might imply that since the self contains all that there is, there is love for all in that self. The only difference between STS and STO in that sense is that one entity chose to experience the creation through seeing others and another through seeing the self. Outgoing or ingoing. They meet in the golden middle.
This may be the one you are interested in. I added the emphasis. It's from the first book.

"This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the effect that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve others is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One."
(01-31-2011, 06:19 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]This may be the one you are interested in. I added the emphasis. It's from the first book.

"This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the effect that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve others is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One."

You remember the session number?

There is also this (got it from another thread):

44.6 Questioner: Is there a reason that I am open to these signals of a negative nature?

Ra: I am Ra. Are you not all things?
(01-31-2011, 06:32 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]You remember the session number?
Looks like it's 7, near the end.
Perfect quote, Ankh! That was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

"37.6 Questioner: You said that each third-density entity has an Higher Self in the sixth-density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. Does this Higher Self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first-density, and does each Higher Self have a corresponding Higher Self advanced in densities beyond it?

Ra: I am Ra. To simplify this concept is our intent. The Higher Self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. The mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the Creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time."

This self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth-density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank of memory of experience, thoughts, and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

In this way you may see your self, your Higher Self or Oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. The only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. All are the same being.
(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that we should be aware that the negative polarity is comprised of just as much love/light and light/love of the Creator as positive polarity? Does it serve us to be aware of this now, in third and early fourth density? Or is this not meant to be understood until late sixth density? If space/time and time/space both make up sixth density, and we each are a part of our higher selves which reside in sixth density, then are we existing in 6d right now? Is our awareness only as limited as we choose it to be?

"Serves us to be aware," because we want to align with the Law. "Meant to be understood" is a grander notion and, IMO, not a requirement.

Ra would say yes, we exist as the One, so we simultaneously exist in 6D too. Regarding awareness as limited as we choose, I guess we chose our level of awareness when we came to 3D, but striving for more can't hurt, unless it goes into compulsion and frustration.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it truly the nature of positive polarity to reject the negative, or to love all other selves unconditionally? Should this be happening now, or does one 'wait' until 6D before truly accepting, loving and serving all?

STO folk chose the polarity which, IMO is not rejecting the other. Don't wait to accept and love all and don't wait to serve the One.

(01-31-2011, 01:03 PM)Joseph326 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it appropriate for one to operate with a 6d understanding while still in 3d, if that is possible? And would that provide service here at all, or is polarity necessary to do that?

An impeccable 3D existence does not require a 6D understanding, but if it came my way I would grab it. Wink As for service, all we need to do is see the One in everybody and offer help when we can. Heart