Bring4th

Full Version: The power of visualisation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

Hey all,
I just wanted to share this beautiful piece that was shown on TV yesterday. At 8 p.m., prime time, go figure! Times are changing, truly.
A musician was diagnosed with a brain tumor and after many surgeries, doctors declared they could not help him any more.
He then started to visualise the tumor. He imagined it as a big stone and he created diverse methods to destroy it. It did not work.
His mentor then suggested a different approach - instead of focusing on the negative, i.e. the tumor and thusly giving it power, why not focus on the positive, that is the healthy cells and encouraging them to divide faster and thusly become stronger than the cancerous cells.
He tried that and after couple of weeks he had an appointment at the doctors again and ... the tumor was gone!
They showed another case, of a woman who had a big flesh wound that would not heal. All conventional methods failed. Her GP, who had training in alternative methods, then suggested he could lay his hands on her (he confessed he was not really sure it would work either) and since she trusted him she agreed.
After a couple days the wound closed.
And all that on primetime TV! I am still totally blown away.
Wonderful news, Meerie!

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings:

Light is Light. Light Flows into Light. Times are indeed changing! It is so exciting to see it showing up in the popular media!

I Bless you all with Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Strange,
I remember somewhere on the Ra writings that he described that in order to heal, we had to have basic anatomical understanding. You then visualize those systems that need to be healed and let them borrow your energy, imagine that energy flowing into those systems and helping the other systems that are currently working to heal. I guess those people were doing exactly that, knowing what it was that was afflicting them and visualizing what needed to be done to be healed. Nice story!
you know.. you have just helped me on my path..

adepthood is fun... I need to do a whole new thread on Chi/Chakra/Reiki/Torsion Field/Bio electric field/Ether activation.

fun fun fun!
life is study! life is study lol dorky quote from the anime Golden Boy
(02-01-2011, 03:53 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all,
I just wanted to share this beautiful piece that was shown on TV yesterday. At 8 p.m., prime time, go figure! Times are changing, truly.
A musician was diagnosed with a brain tumor and after many surgeries, doctors declared they could not help him any more.
He then started to visualise the tumor. He imagined it as a big stone and he created diverse methods to destroy it. It did not work.
His mentor then suggested a different approach - instead of focusing on the negative, i.e. the tumor and thusly giving it power, why not focus on the positive, that is the healthy cells and encouraging them to divide faster and thusly become stronger than the cancerous cells.
He tried that and after couple of weeks he had an appointment at the doctors again and ... the tumor was gone!
They showed another case, of a woman who had a big flesh wound that would not heal. All conventional methods failed. Her GP, who had training in alternative methods, then suggested he could lay his hands on her (he confessed he was not really sure it would work either) and since she trusted him she agreed.
After a couple days the wound closed.
And all that on primetime TV! I am still totally blown away.

This is great! Do you remember what the program was called?

(02-11-2011, 10:10 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]you know.. you have just helped me on my path..

adepthood is fun... I need to do a whole new thread on Chi/Chakra/Reiki/Torsion Field/Bio electric field/Ether activation.

fun fun fun!
life is study! life is study lol dorky quote from the anime Golden Boy

It does spur one on to such activities when you hear about these stories. That'd be a great thread to start, as you say, adepthood is fun, at least i imagine it to be, but my 'rays' aren't in good order, i'd love to see something on chakra activation. Such 'miraculous' abilities are a little beyond me at the moment, lol. Blush

Meerie

(02-12-2011, 05:26 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]This is great! Do you remember what the program was called?

Sorry it was in German... the title is "das Geheimnis der Heilung - wie altes Wissen die Medizin verändert" - the secret of healing - how ancient knowledge is changing medicine
http://www.3sat.de/programm/?viewlong=vi...d=20110131
scroll down to 20:15, then you have a transcript of the program. it is not available on the TV stations website, unfortunately.
(02-01-2011, 07:59 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful news, Meerie!

:idea: Perhaps better spelled this way: Wanderful news, Meerie!

Everywhere we look, there they are. BigSmile
(02-01-2011, 09:40 AM)Deekun Wrote: [ -> ]I remember somewhere on the Ra writings that he described that in order to heal, we had to have basic anatomical understanding.
If the ailment is caused by an emotional imbalance or misunderstanding, the healing can be immediate by using the imagination. With that method, the mind symbolically describes the particular disposition of the body (through focus of will) and you just work with it to repair or balance. But as far as I know, this requires indigo ray function, just as Ra mentioned. For most people, this requires first "raising their vibrations" and crystals are helpful.
Others may be healed remotely, using the same method.
Don asked an open question on how to be a healer. I think they wanted to discourage him from going there, so they laid out the long road of preparation to be a real good one. That doesn't mean, IMHO, that somebody can't make a difference in a person's health through hands-on, prayer or positive thoughts with pure intention. This is not "being a healer," it's just offering help while attempting to live the LOO way.

Caution: If you find success making some folks better, good for them/us; but don't let it overgrow your ego. That would be doing a favor for the STS gang.