Bring4th

Full Version: Our Logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"WASHINGTON -- NASA's Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope has unveiled a previously unseen structure centered in the Milky Way. The feature spans 50,000 light-years and may be the remnant of an eruption from a supersized black hole at the center of our galaxy."

[Image: 498883main1_DF3_Fermi_bubble_art_labels-300.jpg]

NASA
So purdy... BigSmile
Here are two quotes from the article that are interesting in light [haha!] of what Ra has told us about the 'birth' of a galaxy.

Quote:Scientists now are conducting more analyses to better understand how the never-before-seen structure was formed. The bubble emissions are much more energetic than the gamma-ray fog seen elsewhere in the Milky Way. The bubbles also appear to have well-defined edges. The structure's shape and emissions suggest it was formed as a result of a large and relatively rapid energy release - the source of which remains a mystery.

and then

Quote:The bubbles also may have formed as a result of gas outflows from a burst of star formation, perhaps the one that produced many massive star clusters in the Milky Way's center several million years ago.
no offense Mr Logos, but that looks like an egg-shaped fart BigSmile

[Image: 0qFQh.jpg]
.... wait................................ WTF! The shape of the clouds emitted by this don't ANY sense in any view of modern science that I know. How do the emissions furthest out end up contracting back down to a narrow area, forming an egg shepped bubble... That is quite confusing. The leading edge of the clouds with the blue near the inside edge of the bubbles are blue and it looks like the other side should be red or orange, but its purple... I know that represents the different amounts of different types of energy clouds.

I wonder if this is how the galaxy moves around? I mean, if this truly is a creation, and we are all just essentially the body of the Creator, couldn't the galaxy physically change course at its own will? I mean, its not like there are no consequences to not being able to maneuver. We were originally in a smaller galaxy that gobbled up by our galaxy(the milky way), otherwise the bright string of stars in the night sky would run east to west like the equator.
(04-25-2012, 03:49 AM)DuncanIdahoTPF Wrote: [ -> ].... wait................................ WTF! The shape of the clouds emitted by this don't ANY sense in any view of modern science that I know. How do the emissions furthest out end up contracting back down to a narrow area, forming an egg shepped bubble... That is quite confusing. The leading edge of the clouds with the blue near the inside edge of the bubbles are blue and it looks like the other side should be red or orange, but its purple... I know that represents the different amounts of different types of energy clouds.
It is a very interesting shape indeed! And quite meaningful. But not totally unique... Gamma and x-ray emissions like that are common around rotating objects with large gravities. Google some images for black holes and especially pulsars.

While you're at it, also google consciousness units and check out some of those images... If you invert the shape in your mind they're identical.. I don't think that's a coincidence.

It's an immensely pretty. But also fascinating image... Thanks for sharing Ankh!
It looks like reflection.

Or...Humpty Dumpty is represented in both STS and STO polarity. But then the colors ruin that thought.
Looks like a lemniscate (infinity symbol), apart from the above observations of its fart-esque, purple Humpty Dumpty-ness, heh. That would be interesting if it was indeed the form (or what our limited dimensional perception perceives to be the form) of the consciousness of our galactic-level Logos/Creator. Maybe someone could submit this question to Carla to ask Q'uo on her show as to whether this recently discovered gamma/x-ray emission is in any way linked to our galaxy's Logos? Out of curiosity, does Carla channel Q'uo or any being when she answers questions on "In The Now"?
[Image: 601769_315981848484514_1136781300_n.jpg]

"Four billion years from now, the Milky Way galaxy as we know it will cease to exist.

Our Milky Way is bound for a head-on collision with the similar-sized Andromeda galaxy, researchers announced today (May 31). Over time, the huge galactic smashup will create an entirely new hybrid galaxy, one likely bearing an elliptical shape rather than the Milky Way's trademark spiral-armed disk.

"We do know of other galaxies in the local universe around us that are in the process of colliding and merging," Roeland van der Marel, of the Space Telescope Science Institute in Baltimore, told reporters today. "However, what makes the future merger of the Andromeda galaxy and the Milky Way so special is that it will happen to us."

Astronomers have long known that the Milky Way and Andromeda, which is also known as M31, are barrelling toward one another at a speed of about 250,000 mph (400,000 kph). They have also long suspected that the two galaxies may slam into each other billions of years down the road.

CREDIT: NASA, ESA, Z. Levay and R. van der Marel (STScI), T. Hallas, and A. Mellinger"

it does look like an infinity symbol and something bipolar.
More about our Logo merging in ABC news.

:p
[Image: 479721_317490301667002_1820261513_n.jpg]

"Most big galaxies host a big central black hole containing millions of times the sun's mass. When matter streams toward one of these supermassive black holes, the galaxy's center lights up, emitting billions of times more energy than the sun.

For years, astronomers have been monitoring such "active galactic nuclei" (AGN) to better understand what happens on the brink of a monster black hole.

Now, an international team of astronomers using data from the European Space Agency's (ESA) XMM-Newton satellite has identified a long-sought X-ray "echo" that promises a new way to probe supersized black holes in distant galaxies."

Message To Eagle

Daddy Ra, 40:1: "Conversely, the blackness of the black hole, metaphysically speaking, is a concentration of white light being systematically absorbed once again into the One Creator. Finally, this absorption into the One Creator continues until all the infinity of creations have attained sufficient spiritual mass in order that all form once again the great central sun, if you would so imagine it, of the intelligent infinity awaiting potentiation by free will. Thus the transition of the octave is a process which may be seen to enter into timelessness of unimaginable nature."

Daddy Ra, 29:19: "Questioner: Then the black hole would be a point at which the environmental material has succeeded in uniting with unity or with the Creator? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The black hole which manifests third density is the physical complex manifestation of this spiritual or metaphysical state. This is correct."
So it makes me wonder about neutron stars. They didn't have enough mass to collapse down into a black hole, so will they never have enough mass to reunite with Creator? Stuck forever as a neutron star?
don't talk like that!
could it the bizarro universe? the egg below?
Even the black hole is not a final state of matter. The expectation is that before the universe comes to an end all black holes will have evaporated away. Meaning they will have lost all mass through Hawking radiation.
I thought the final purpose/goal of the Universe was Unity. Does this happen at some point, or do we already NOW have Unity? Maybe it's when the Universe begins crunching down on itself, if that happens, and collapses back to singularity. Maybe that is Unity.

I had thought black holes gateways to another Universe.

I'm not familiar with the egg below oceania.

Cyan

The final goal is also the first point We are all one. Now, the next goal is quite simple.

Find something you like and make more of it.
(06-04-2012, 10:52 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the final purpose/goal of the Universe was Unity. Does this happen at some point, or do we already NOW have Unity? Maybe it's when the Universe begins crunching down on itself, if that happens, and collapses back to singularity. Maybe that is Unity.

Wolf, I think that each mind/body/spirit complex, or each social memory complex, chooses to believe what resonates with it, in regards to the Creator/unity, and understandings of what It is. There are no wrong answers, imho, because all "roads lead to Rome" so to speak. But there are different, unique and infinite understandings of that unity, which I believe is the goal of our experiences. That the entire creation is of the One Creator, which means that unity is all that there is, you/me and everything/one; and we just experience that One Creator, or unity.
the egg below is the lower part of the eggy logos.

Meerie

lol
Ankh I am willing to sell you an "s" for the thread title
Tongue
(06-05-2012, 06:42 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]lol
Tongue

You want me to pay you in manna, wine or old cookies? BigSmile

Meerie

(06-06-2012, 09:03 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2012, 06:42 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]lol
Tongue

You want me to pay you in manna, wine or old cookies? BigSmile

Pay me in shares of Oceania's eggy logos, please
Cool
(I like scrambled eggs, but egg sunny-side up will also be fine, haha)
Merging of other Logoi BigSmile

[Image: 560191_319966704752695_1889710073_n.jpg]

ABOUT THIS IMAGE:
NASA's Hubble Space Telescope is witnessing a grouping of galaxies engaging in a slow dance of destruction that will last for billions of years. The galaxies are so tightly packed together that gravitational forces are beginning to rip stars from them and distort their shapes. Those same gravitational forces eventually could bring the galaxies together to form one large galaxy.

The name of this grouping, Seyfert's Sextet, implies that six galaxies are participating in the action. But only four galaxies are on the dance card. The small face-on spiral with the prominent arms [center] of gas and stars is a background galaxy almost five times farther away than the other four. Only a chance alignment makes it appear as if it is part of the group. The sixth member of the sextet isn't a galaxy at all but a long "tidal tail" of stars [below, right] torn from one of the galaxies. The group resides 190 million light-years away in the constellation Serpens.

Hubblesite.org
In this picture we see the central suns and the center of our galaxy:

[Image: 551726_320378738044825_1244729456_n.jpg]

And it seems to be so far away... That we are so far away from the center...

I am trying to grasp the thought that no matter how far it seems, it is an illusion, and we are one with all that beauty. That we, one day, whether by graduating to, or going back after our 3D missions to, in sixth density can once again feel the oneness with all that is...

Not sure about all that is right now, but it's enough to see the beauty of our Milky Way in this picture, and think that there are beings telling us that we are one with it, no matter if we can perceive it or not...
Thanks Ankh for the information on sixth density feeling the oneness with all that is.
I had thought oneness was after you merged back with the One Infinite Creator.
Seen from Sinai peninsula, Egypt:

[Image: 601825_322102471205785_602847446_n.jpg]
nice

can i just say the 5 letter rule is STUPID
From Cassini spacecraft:

[Image: 196191_402984626418556_1062027823_n.jpg]

Saturn as it eclipses the Sun. The Sun is trying to break through the eclipse in the bottom left corner. And the dot to the top left of the main ring system, is Gaia.
Such a stunning photo...it doesn't look real.

If you look reeeaaallly closely...you can see the Council there...see? In the rings. Looking all smug, making all of our decisions for us Tongue
I wish this was a facebook photo, I could "tag" the rings as GW_V's source. AngelTongue
Pages: 1 2