Bring4th

Full Version: Catalysts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am bombarded in every day life with a lot of thoughts, feelings and memories. Some of them are pleasant and some of them are not. They are the so called catalysts.

I've had loads of different approaches and thoughts about how to handle catalysts, and would like to discuss these and how you see it.

At first I saw all thoughts as originated from One initial thought. By being here you are bombarded with the distortions of that initial thought. And since this density is the density of choice you can either choose positive thoughts or negative ones. But after a while it didn't seem right to me with that approach where you choose only pleasant thoughts and therefore shut down other thoughts which are also a part of Creator. By ignoring negative and choosing only positive, you don't work with all parts of the Creator.

Well, proceeding intent was then to work with all thoughts, specially those that are perceived as negative. It is a very lonely and exhausting work.

But then I realized that positive thoughts don't get much attention as the negative ones because it seems that they don't need any work, at least as I thought until today. But today I realized that these thoughts are also catalysts.

Catalyst. What is a catalyst? I perceived it as a negative force that added me in my purification, ie knowing the self, ie knowing the Creator, ie perceived in the end as "positive". Creator is not a place or different dimension to dwell in, but is everywhere and everything, in dimensionless infinity but also in every dimension and density, ie also here (which is my current understanding of the Creator). And by knowing it, you merge with that, ie Creator. When understood, acknowledged, accepted, then loved, wisdom therein can be destilled. Which is a process that might be the meaning of the creation.

Another approach to catalysts is – there is almost no talk about positive catalysts. Great visions are also catalysts, ie tools to work with. One great vision of something can be your catalyst by desiring that vision. And there, you using a positive catalyst, not only negative, and that is much more fun! It can be exhausting to work only with negative forces and aspects of the self, chewing them every day and hour. For instance, you have a vision of yourself becoming something. You can feel it in your spirit, but in every day life you forget about it or simply are not able to pull it through that "illusional" boundary between spiritual and physical world, which in that case becomes very obvious. But by consciously desiring it every moment and in every situation you are working with a positive catalyst!

Another thing that has been on my mind that I would like to discuss is whether we need to process all negative thoughts – is there any end to them? Do we have to take each and every thought that is perceived as negative and consciously work with it?

Two days ago something amasing happened to me that showed me something that's inside me. With that said I would like to know if one can take every thought, every feeling and every memory, that is distorion of the One initial thought, regardless if it is perceived as negative or positive, and just merge with that seeing only The Creator, without any intellectual process? Now, the question is – can one leave the intellectual working aside? Or should one just stay in the normal state of mind and process the catalysts, work with them in order to understand them as seems to be a normal way to do it? Because I feel guilt. If I don't work with thoughts with my mind, in order to understand them, then I might miss something, ie the reason to this incarnation, ie the understanding that comes from the intellectual aspect of living. Do we need to understand catalysts with our mind? Or is it enough to just merge with them all and leave the intellectual job aside?

fairyfarmgirl

You mind is not your mind or my mind or their mind. Instead it is: The Mind. It is an ancient Mind that is in great need of repair.

Extraneous negative thoughts are not originating from you. The thoughts originate from The Mind.

LOVE is the only Truth all other truths are little truths until proven otherwise. There are always an infinite number of little truths to be proven to be otherwise. It is a never ending process of futility.

Consciousness is the Divine Presence. This is the place to cultivate the Expansion of Awareness. The Mind can not expand.

Consciousness is the place of worship. Consciousness is the sacred text. Consciousness is the way. Consciousness is the place of sacrifice. Consciousness is the fire. Consciousness is the place of ritual union. Consciousness is the place of Samahhi. Consciousness is the Awakening. Consciousness is time. Consciousness is space. Consciousness is the jar, the vessel out of which flows the divine.

What does the worshiper do? He cleans the temple. How? By asking all who have been sitting there forever to leave so he can sweep, through fresh water drawn from the river on the stones, scatter rose petals. Very quickly, the worshiper takes count of those sitting in his consciousness who refuse to leave the temple. Why? because, like us, they are afraid. It is because of the fear theat the consciousness remains cluttered. Not the little fears, easy to define, not he fear of this or that, but the great fundamental fear, which is the fragile terrain on which we construct all our dreams, and which, one day or another, paralyzes us and destroys what we have constructed with so much care.

The day to act arrives. You purify yourself... You feel alive and full of determination. You draw fresh water, take a broom, gather a basket of rose petals,a nd enter the temple of consciousness. That is meditation: to enter fresh, the mind alive and alert in the temple of consciousness. You see them, all seated, immobile, anchored in the ground, fossilized.. They have loved you so much, spared you so much. Since you were very young, their voices have guided you. Even now, at this moment, as they watch you enter, ready to clean, freshen, and scent, they talk to you and you listen: 'Listen this is what we think...'

But in this instant, you know that you have listened too much, that these stone colored men are ther only to keep you from scattering the roses and the fresh water. That all is not going so well
..." (Tantric Quest, An Encounter with Absolute Love, Daniel Odier. pgs 42-44)

I bless you with Love--

fairyfarmgirl
Quote:all that is unprocessed that has come before the notice of a mind/body/spirit complex is catalyst

---

All that you perceive seems to be consciously perceived. This is not the correct supposition. All that you perceive is perceived as catalyst unconsciously. By the, shall we say, time that the mind begins its appreciation of catalyst, that catalyst has been filtered through the veil and in some cases much is veiled in the most apparently clear perception.

I just read these quotes 2 days ago and saved them in my little text file of favourties, I hope they help.
I apologize in advance for this. Please take it as a humble gift and nothing more. I certainly don't mean to stir a pot.

Life in the 3rD is very very illusory, so most of us never get to know our purpose or mission, and don't even know what we are missing. Also, it is the density of choice if a person feels like making one. Again, IMHO, if you feel conflicted over making your choice, then relax and do it later or not at all this time around.

Life in this density is for experiencing things first; then, if something pops up for you to do, give it a try. You don't need to put pressure on yourself to the point of being overwhelmed. Good things come to those who relax to the level of being ready.

If you suspect that you are Wandering and you want to avoid getting trapped in this density, well it isn't likely to happen. Not to you.

I hope this helps. Heart

Meerie

(02-01-2011, 07:41 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]With that said I would like to know if one can take every thought, every feeling and every memory, that is distorion of the One initial thought, regardless if it is perceived as negative or positive, and just merge with that seeing only The Creator, without any intellectual process?

This is a very good question. I think Ra said somewhere that in order to become balanced, it is necessary to experience one thought (or feeling etc.) and feel it and then feel the opposite of it.
Please try not to think in terms of guilt, from what I get from you, you are already doing a tremendous amount of work on yourself and I always appreciate your insight. No need to be so hard on yourself Heart
Even if one opportunity is missed there will always be another chance for you. You are very much loved.
(02-01-2011, 08:08 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Extraneous negative thoughts are not originating from you. The thoughts originate from The Mind.

I am not sure that I understand it. Please define more if it's not a trouble to you. My view of negative thoughts are in resonance with what Ra is saying:

RA, session 30:2: "You will see by this series of definitive statements that mind, body, and spirit are inextricably intertwined and cannot continue, one without the other. Thus we refer to the mind/body/spirit complex rather than attempting to deal with them separately, for the work, shall we say, that you do during your experiences is done through the interaction of these three components, not through any one."

Therefore, as I see it, all thoughts are originating from you, they are you. But please, tell more of how you see it.
(02-01-2011, 11:32 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I just read these quotes 2 days ago and saved them in my little text file of favourties, I hope they help.

Thank you, brother. That was very helpful and beautiful quotes. Do you have session numbers to those?
(02-02-2011, 02:46 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I apologize in advance for this. Please take it as a humble gift and nothing more. I certainly don't mean to stir a pot.

Life in this density is for experiencing things first; then, if something pops up for you to do, give it a try. You don't need to put pressure on yourself to the point of being overwhelmed. Good things come to those who relax to the level of being ready.

Thank you, brother. I'll try to remember it.

(02-02-2011, 02:46 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]If you suspect that you are Wandering and you want to avoid getting trapped in this density, well it isn't likely to happen. Not to you.

How do you know for sure? Tongue
(02-02-2011, 03:26 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I think Ra said somewhere that in order to become balanced, it is necessary to experience one thought (or feeling etc.) and feel it and then feel the opposite of it.

Exactly! That is the balancing the self stuff. What I do right now I don't know, but I merge with feelings, thoughts etc. And not seeking any opposite, just merge. The intellect is turned off during this process. And that is my concern.

(02-02-2011, 03:26 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Please try not to think in terms of guilt, from what I get from you, you are already doing a tremendous amount of work on yourself and I always appreciate your insight.

Thank you, sister, for your kind words. My guilt is more about the question whether it should be that "easy" - to escape all that work that I've been doing that I know is a hard and exhausting job. By using this tool nothing is hard anymore, only pleasant - you just merge no matter of how inconvinent or unpleasant the thought, feeling etc is. And it gives your spiritual orgasm. There is no work, only pleasure. Should it be like that?
(02-01-2011, 08:08 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1296605370&sr=8-1]Tantric Quest, An Encounter with Absolute Love[/url], Daniel Odier. pgs 42-44)

I bless you with Love--

fairyfarmgirl

By the way, thank you for the quote, sister. Could totally see the tempel with all people there trying to give advice. Tongue

Namasté
Quote:Now, the question is – can one leave the intellectual working aside? Or should one just stay in the normal state of mind and process the catalysts, work with them in order to understand them as seems to be a normal way to do it?
There are two complementary evaluation faculties of mind - thinking and feeling. The former is 'intellectual' (left brain) - that which is objective, causative or logical, the latter is 'affective' (right brain) and involves 'listening to the heart' and harmonizing. Both processes require the use of the will and both will will result in experience - which is the polarizing effort, if the experience is the result of honest assessment.

Thinking involves taking ones consciously subjective view in totality and focusing on a part of the objects/concepts in question. So its a process of integrating a part to the whole.

Feeling is the reciprocal process of taking one's unconscious, objective view in totality, as a background to contrast, and seeing where the object/concepts "fit" or "belong" - from whole to part.

With these honest assessments, there is more acceptance of self - and with more acceptance, there is more consciousness or the quality of 'faith' or access to the 'roots of mind'. The working does change with more consciousness available. It moves from gross to fine or subtle, and becomes less taxing due to catalyst being readily acknowledged. Ignored catalyst does tend to get to the point of limiting one's perceived opportunity or making things more difficult than necessary.
(02-02-2011, 10:09 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]With these honest assessments, there is more acceptance of self - and with more acceptance, there is more consciousness or the quality of 'faith' or access to the 'roots of mind'. The working does change with more consciousness available. It moves from gross to fine or subtle, and becomes less taxing due to catalyst being readily acknowledged. Ignored catalyst does tend to get to the point of limiting one's perceived opportunity or making things more difficult than necessary.

Yes indeed. And making more consciousness available is, IMHO, nicely accomplished with meditation. I think of it as a tool to remove filters.

BTW, you can just ask to postpone the ignored catalyst for awhile. Your higher self will oblige, thinking, "Good idea."
(02-02-2011, 09:37 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2011, 11:32 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I just read these quotes 2 days ago and saved them in my little text file of favourties, I hope they help.

Thank you, brother. That was very helpful and beautiful quotes. Do you have session numbers to those?

Quote:93.11 Questioner: I would like, if possible, an example of the activity we call Catalyst of the Mind in a particular individual undergoing this process. Could Ra give an example of that?

Ra: I am Ra. All that assaults your senses is catalyst. We, in speaking to this support group through this instrument, offer catalyst. The configurations of each in the group of body offer catalyst through comfort/discomfort. In fact all that is unprocessed that has come before the notice of a mind/body/spirit complex is catalyst.
Quote:93.20 Questioner: I was just wondering if the transparency of the garments on the third card indicates the semi-permeable nature of the veil between the conscious and unconscious mind?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a thoughtful perception and cannot be said to be incorrect. However, the intended suggestion, in general, is an echo of our earlier suggestion that the nature of catalyst is that of the unconscious; that is, outward catalyst comes through the veil.

All that you perceive seems to be consciously perceived. This is not the correct supposition. All that you perceive is perceived as catalyst unconsciously. By the, shall we say, time that the mind begins its appreciation of catalyst, that catalyst has been filtered through the veil and in some cases much is veiled in the most apparently clear perception.

Meerie

(02-02-2011, 09:37 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]What I do right now I don't know, but I merge with feelings, thoughts etc. And not seeking any opposite, just merge.

(02-02-2011, 09:37 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]By using this tool nothing is hard anymore, only pleasant - you just merge no matter of how inconvinent or unpleasant the thought, feeling etc is. And it gives your spiritual orgasm.

It almost sounds as if you are transcending duality. Nothing is good, nothing is bad. It just is what it is, without judgment.
And you are all things, just like in your signature.
(02-03-2011, 05:48 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]It almost sounds as if you are transcending duality. Nothing is good, nothing is bad. It just is what it is, without judgment.
And you are all things, just like in your signature.

Transcending duality? What's that? Never heard of it. When I was a child, before I came under control of STS mother, I saw the world just like you described it. Nothing is good, nothing is bad. It is what it is. No judgement. Just merging with it.

Meerie

Duality needs an opposite... black and white. Good and bad. Beautiful and ugly.
Transcending duality is getting past these opposites, toward oneness.
Because all is one and one is all, in the end. I think once you reach that stage, you are one step closer to enlightenment. Or Nirwana, or whatever you like to call it?
Isn't that what you are experiencing again, right now? like when you were a child, pre-STS mother?
You talked about merging, no matter what emotions feeling etc arised. I understood it that way.
hey I just had an epiphany, sort of... could it be Ra means exactly that, when he talks of feeling an emotion and then feeling the opposite emotion? Transcending duality?
And then becoming balanced?
Duality seems to be part of normal 3rd density life. Could it be 4th D is already beyond duality? Just thinking...
(02-03-2011, 08:07 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Duality needs an opposite... black and white. Good and bad. Beautiful and ugly.

This is probably how we become aware of something. Imagine if you lived in the world where the central suns were shining around-the-clock. And materia in that world would be of such a transparency that the light/photons would pierce that without reducing in their intensity. Thus, if you walk into a room without windows and close the door it would be same amount of light there as outside the house. Would you in that world be aware of light?

(02-03-2011, 08:07 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Transcending duality is getting past these opposites, toward oneness.
Because all is one and one is all, in the end. I think once you reach that stage, you are one step closer to enlightenment. Or Nirwana, or whatever you like to call it?

Do you have any good URL on that? I tried to google, but didn't get any clear definitions for that word/concept. Yours is actually most clear, but short. I want to know more! Tongue

(02-03-2011, 08:07 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that what you are experiencing again, right now? like when you were a child, pre-STS mother?

Yes. And much more. Something big is happening.

(02-03-2011, 08:07 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]hey I just had an epiphany, sort of... could it be Ra means exactly that, when he talks of feeling an emotion and then feeling the opposite emotion? Transcending duality?
And then becoming balanced?
Duality seems to be part of normal 3rd density life. Could it be 4th D is already beyond duality? Just thinking...

Is this what you thought of?

"42.1 Questioner: I am going to make a statement and ask you to comment on its degree of accuracy. I am assuming that the balanced entity would not be swayed either towards positive or negative emotions by any situation which he might confront. By remaining unemotional in any situation, the balanced entity may clearly discern the appropriate and necessary responses in harmony with the Law of One for each situation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an incorrect application of the balancing which we have discussed. The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance."

Always a pleasure to "talk" to you, sister. Thank you!

Namasté

Meerie

(02-03-2011, 08:44 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably how we become aware of something. Imagine if you lived in the world where the central suns were shining around-the-clock. And materia in that world would be of such a transparency that the light/photons would pierce that without reducing in their intensity. Thus, if you walk into a room without windows and close the door it would be same amount of light there as outside the house. Would you in that world be aware of light?
Yes exactly! that reminds me of Osho who once said that darkness does not exist, it is just an absence. The absence of light. Therefore darkness cannot be fought, because how can you fight with an enemy that does not exist? Instead you light a candle and darkness disappears. I guess duality is necessary for us to be able to make a choice. Free will.

(02-03-2011, 08:44 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any good URL on that? I tried to google, but didn't get any clear definitions for that word/concept. Yours is actually most clear, but short. I want to know more! Tongue
I am sorry, I did not find a link either. I think duality may be prevalent in buddhist doctrine? I could not find the word in Ra, either.

(02-03-2011, 08:44 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. And much more. Something big is happening.
That is what I get from you, too. Enjoy!

(02-03-2011, 08:44 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Is this what you thought of?
"42.1 Questioner: I am going to make a statement and ask you to comment on its degree of accuracy. I am assuming that the balanced entity would not be swayed either towards positive or negative emotions by any situation which he might confront. By remaining unemotional in any situation, the balanced entity may clearly discern the appropriate and necessary responses in harmony with the Law of One for each situation. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an incorrect application of the balancing which we have discussed. The exercise of first experiencing feelings and then consciously discovering their antitheses within the being has as its objective not the smooth flow of feelings both positive and negative while remaining unswayed but rather the objective of becoming unswayed. This is a simpler result and takes much practice, shall we say.

The catalyst of experience works in order for the learn/teachings of this density to occur. However, if there is seen in the being a response, even if it is simply observed, the entity is still using the catalyst for learn/teaching. The end result is that the catalyst is no longer needed. Thus this density is no longer needed. This is not indifference or objectivity but a finely tuned compassion and love which sees all things as love. This seeing elicits no response due to catalytic reactions. Thus the entity is now able to become co-Creator of experiential occurrences. This is the truer balance."
It could be, yes. Catalyst is not longer needed, this density is no longer needed... the end of duality? Maybe I will get some more insight this weekend. I will let you know. Smile

Meerie

Hey Ankh,
I read "we the Arcturians" by Norma Milanovic and they mention duality, too... in their dimension which is the 5th, duality does no longer exist. They live in oneness.
They do not mention if it still exists in 4th, though...
Edit: I posted the question for "Q&A", Carlas radio show
(02-07-2011, 08:09 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Ankh,
I read "we the Arcturians" by Norma Milanovic and they mention duality, too... in their dimension which is the 5th, duality does no longer exist. They live in oneness.
They do not mention if it still exists in 4th, though...
Edit: I posted the question for "Q&A", Carlas radio show

I need to look those Arcturians up Tongue. Is information available on the internet or only in a bookform?
Let me know if Carla is going to pick up that question.

Just found a quote on internet "signed" by Latwii. Don't know if it is "our" Latwii and I need to check it up. But it resonated so much. Feels like this brings me one step closer to total acceptance and the state of mind where I want to be.

"And so, my friends, we suggest that you toss concern about your own sincerity to the wind and sing the songs of joy that are in your heart at this moment, or turn your face to the wind and moan and cry if that be your lot. Accept joy and ...sorrow as if they were the same thing. Accept the rocky place and the oasis as if they were equal gifts, for these are your home. You shall learn comfort in suffering, and you shall find the undertones of sadness in the most joyful moments, for that which is within you is whole and entire. You are not an experiencer of isolated events or a chronicle of segmented stories, but rather eyewitness to a present moment which this illusion shall suggest to you often to be more than one thing, longer than one moment, fragmented and broken. Yet if the road goes on forever, how can it be fragmented?"

Meerie

That quotation by Latwii is lovely!
I do not think the book is available on the internet, I have not found it... you could check if you can find it in a library to borrow it.
Carla answered the question.. she said that in 4D there would be 4D negative and 4D positive. So there would still be duality. However I wonder, since the + and - are different... could it be that in 4D+ duality does not exist any longer?
(02-21-2011, 04:45 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]However I wonder, since the + and - are different... could it be that in 4D+ duality does not exist any longer?

We'll see, sister! It's going to be a delight to merge with you on other side in our true forms! BigSmile It will be like: "Hiii! Remeber Earth?! Remember me??" and the other one: "Who can forget THAT?" Tongue

Anyway, the quote is from our Latwii and here is the URL:

http://www.facebook.com/llresearch

Called Latwii on Sincerity.

Light and love Heart
(02-21-2011, 04:45 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]So there would still be duality. However I wonder, since the + and - are different... could it be that in 4D+ duality does not exist any longer?

Just IMHO, 4D is post Choice so probably the twain don't meet very much. Only, say, if a 4D+ felt weakening in resolve and a 4D- picked up on it and offered a welcome to the other pole. Probably the opposite case, too.

I guessing that other dualities could still exist, e.g. male-female. 4D is the Compassion density and I would think that the two sexes would sense/express that in different ways and therefore collect more experiences for the One.