Bring4th

Full Version: Following termination of 3rd density body
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How is this process described to occur? I'm referring to the 'death' of the 3rd density body, and transition into the 4th density body. Does anyone have a good way of explaining this, or have a quote that could shed light on this?

Thank you! and, I love you!
(04-02-2009, 11:51 AM)Zome Wrote: [ -> ]How is this process described to occur? I'm referring to the 'death' of the 3rd density body, and transition into the 4th density body. Does anyone have a good way of explaining this, or have a quote that could shed light on this?

Thank you! and, I love you!

Hi Zome and Welcome,

There are many references to the death process, harvest process, and the new birth process. It's important to note that as Ra describes it, there isn't a special process that we go through for death or birth at harvest time, the only difference is the walking of the stairs of light to determine the proper density level for the next incarnation. Here's a good quote that looks at the entire process including some discussion of what's different at harvest.

Ra Book II, Session 48 Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. I would like to take as an example an entity, starting before birth, who is roughly high on the seniority list for positive polarization and possible harvestability at the end of this cycle and follow a full cycle of his experience starting before his incarnation—which body is activated, the process of becoming incarnate, the activation of the third density physical body, the process as the body moves through this density and is acted upon by catalysts, the process of death, and the activation of the various bodies so that we make a full circuit from a point prior to incarnation back around through incarnation and death; you might say one cycle of incarnation in this density. Could you do that for me?

Ra: I am Ra. Your query is most distorted for it assumes that creations are alike. Each mind/body/spirit complex has its own patterns of activation and its own rhythms of awakening. The important thing for harvest is the harmonious balance between the various energy centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. This is to be noted as of relative import. We grasp the thrust of your query and will make a most general answer stressing the unimportance of such arbitrary generalizations.

The entity, before incarnation, dwells in the appropriate, shall we say, place in time/space. The true color type of this location will be dependent upon the entity’s needs. Those entities for instance which, being Wanderers, have the green, blue, or indigo true color core of mind/body/spirit complex will have rested therein.

Entrance into incarnation requires the investment or activation of the indigo-ray or etheric body for this is the “formmaker.” The young or small physical mind/body/spirit complex has the seven energy centers potentiated before the birthing process. There are also analogs in time/space of these energy centers corresponding to the seven energy centers in each of the seven true color densities. Thus in the microcosm exists all the experience that is prepared. It is as though the infant contains the universe.

The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with otherself. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue-ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

Upon the bodily complex death, as you call this transition, the entity will immediately, upon realization of its state, return to the indigo form-maker body and rest therein until the proper future placement is made. Here we have the anomaly of harvest. In harvest the entity will then transfer its indigo body into violet-ray manifestation as seen in true color yellow.
This is for the purpose of gauging the harvestability of the entity. After this anomalous activity has been carefully completed, the entity will move into indigo body again and be placed in the correct true color locus in space/time and time/space at which time the healings and learn/teachings necessary shall be completed and further incarnation needs determined.

There are several subtleties in the above discussion, which I would be happy to explore with you in the future.

Love & Light,

3D Sunset
Thank you for your kind response.

That's an intriguing passage. It brings me several questions.

I have read somewhere that those who are 'harvestable' and coming here for 4th density work may then assume a 4th density body upon 4th density earth, which supposedly exists right now. Maybe I am remembering this wrong, though if that is true, I don't understand how that would work, taking into account the above passage. For example, if a 3d body dies, what method of incarnating into a 4d body would occur? Is it like changing conscious channels to a new body of a higher frequency, or do you have to be born to a 4d set of parents, to come into that density. Or are they born here as a 4d body, that simply 'goes on into it'. I know that some people will be around after this harvest, who will be living as 4th density entities in the 4th density, so there must be a way for it to occur to make that so.
I found this and it somewhat answered my questions, though perhaps we can discuss this further ;D

Quote:63.11 Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a double body in activation. It will be noted that the entities birthing these fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due to the necessity for manifesting the double body.

This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third-density electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.

To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third-density necessities.

63.12 Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex distortions.

We may respond to the heart of your question by noting that the purpose of such combined activation of mind/body/spirit complexes is that such entities, to some extent, conscientiously are aware of those fourth-density understandings which third-density is unable to remember due to the forgetting. Thus fourth-density experience may be begun with the added attraction to an entity oriented toward service-to-others of dwelling in a troubled third-density environment and offering its love and compassion.

63.13 Questioner: Would the purpose in transitioning to Earth prior to the complete changeover then be for the experience to be gained here before the harvesting process?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. These entities are not Wanderers in the sense that this planetary sphere is their fourth-density home planet. However, the experience of this service is earned only by those harvested third-density entities which have demonstrated a great deal of orientation towards service-to-others. It is a privilege to be allowed this early an incarnation as there is much experiential catalyst in service to other-selves at this harvesting.
Quote:I have read somewhere that those who are 'harvestable' and coming here for 4th density work may then assume a 4th density body upon 4th density earth, which supposedly exists right now. Maybe I am remembering this wrong, though if that is true, I don't understand how that would work, taking into account the above passage. For example, if a 3d body dies, what method of incarnating into a 4d body would occur? Is it like changing conscious channels to a new body of a higher frequency, or do you have to be born to a 4d set of parents, to come into that density. Or are they born here as a 4d body, that simply 'goes on into it'. I know that some people will be around after this harvest, who will be living as 4th density entities in the 4th density, so there must be a way for it to occur to make that so.

Personally, I have no basis for knowing this. From my interpretation of TLOO (and yes there are many interpretations of Ra's words), there are currently people with dual activated bodies who have come to begin 4D work now, and will continue it through the transition and into a 4D Earth. These beings are not true 4D beings though, and must die and become born in 4D bodies to fully act as 4D individuals. These dual activated entities will, through sexual reproduction, produce the evolved creatures that are true 4D entities.

There are numerous threads on this and other forums which examine all these possibilities and dissect each of Ra's words and possible connotations. I encourage you to explore them to your hearts content, and draw your own conclusions. I, for one, am happy to let things come to pass as the The One Creator intends, however that might be.

Love and Light,

3D Sunset[/quote]
Ra spoke something like.

The dual activated bodies are to appreciate the instreamings of intelligent energy in this place, that is their only function. They do not make it through the shift.

To be corrected is the creation of fourth density body complexes, these bodies will start of very similar to your vehicles and will become, through the process of bisexual reproduction, the fourth density vehicles.

Also Ra communicated that the torsion fields in the aether create the changes in DNA that creates the 4d bodies.

Translation:

What I think from the quotes is that we die, we wake up in bodies almost identical, with new abilites and some of our population missing, and are in contact with aliens. The transition phase is slowly slowly making it's way into fully fledged fourth densities, during which time the wanderers slowly die and 'move out', and the society is re built.
(04-03-2009, 07:20 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Ra spoke something like.

The dual activated bodies are to appreciate the instreamings of intelligent energy in this place, that is their only function. They do not make it through the shift.

To be corrected is the creation of fourth density body complexes, these bodies will start of very similar to your vehicles and will become, through the process of bisexual reproduction, the fourth density vehicles.

Also Ra communicated that the torsion fields in the aether create the changes in DNA that creates the 4d bodies.

Translation:

What I think from the quotes is that we die, we wake up in bodies almost identical, with new abilites and some of our population missing, and are in contact with aliens. The transition phase is slowly slowly making it's way into fully fledged fourth densities, during which time the wanderers slowly die and 'move out', and the society is re built.

Very interesting! If I was one of the 'dual activated' bodies, I could give birth to a 4d child, who would live through the shift. Which means that they would be 'babies'/toddlers by the time everyone dies. Would they be cared for? And then for the rest of us who are going on to 4d, how would we wake up in a 4d body that is similar (assuming you mean the size and appearance they are now)? Would we have to be born in 4d to a 4d child who we gave birth to, meaning that we would incarnate as babies, or would we just somehow create that new vehicle, already 'adult' formed, and go from there. That is what confuses me.
(04-03-2009, 10:44 PM)Zome Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting! If I was one of the 'dual activated' bodies, I could give birth to a 4d child, who would live through the shift. Which means that they would be 'babies'/toddlers by the time everyone dies. Would they be cared for? And then for the rest of us who are going on to 4d, how would we wake up in a 4d body that is similar (assuming you mean the size and appearance they are now)? Would we have to be born in 4d to a 4d child who we gave birth to, meaning that we would incarnate as babies, or would we just somehow create that new vehicle, already 'adult' formed, and go from there. That is what confuses me.

Well, lol, you are listed as a male on your profile. So no you couldn't give birth to a 4D child.

The dual activated bodies DIE at harvest time. Ra made this quite clear. Unless I am mistaken for I am quoting from memory and not checking my quotes, all female bodies after harvest give birth to a 4D child. The dual activated bodies die because the environment is no longer hospitable to 3D life, which the dual bodies are a part of.

Zome: or would we just somehow create that new vehicle, already 'adult' formed

That's precisely how it seems from the quotes.

Your quotes indicate you think you will be remaining in 4D for planetary experience, which may or may not be the case. 5D and 6D wanderers go elsewhere.
(04-04-2009, 12:41 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]The dual activated bodies DIE at harvest time. Ra made this quite clear. Unless I am mistaken for I am quoting from memory and not checking my quotes, all female bodies after harvest give birth to a 4D child. The dual activated bodies die because the environment is no longer hospitable to 3D life, which the dual bodies are a part of.

As I remember it, Ra said that the 3D VEHICLE will die in order for the entity to exist in 4D.

This is subject to interpretation.

The real question is not about the bodies, but about the consciousness!

One possible interpretation is that, of course the 3D vehicle will cease, since it has evolved to 4D. In this scenario, it seems to me that uninterrupted consciousness thru the transition process may be possible for some, just as many Masters & Yogis have demonstrated.

Another is that yes, 3D entities die and THEN go to 4D.

But this discussion seems to presuppose that the planetary shift will be instantaneous. Although that seemed likely at the time the Law of One was channeled, more recent updates from Q'uo indicates otherwise. It seems that we have averted the sudden, abrupt, painful shift and are instead experiencing a gradual transition, with dual-activated entities leading the transition and living thru the shift so they can heal the planet. If I remember correctly, even 3D entities may stay if they so choose, with individual harvest occurring at the normal end of their lifetimes. Please the 'Sessions in Focus' forum for more on this.
(04-04-2009, 12:41 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2009, 10:44 PM)Zome Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting! If I was one of the 'dual activated' bodies, I could give birth to a 4d child, who would live through the shift. Which means that they would be 'babies'/toddlers by the time everyone dies. Would they be cared for? And then for the rest of us who are going on to 4d, how would we wake up in a 4d body that is similar (assuming you mean the size and appearance they are now)? Would we have to be born in 4d to a 4d child who we gave birth to, meaning that we would incarnate as babies, or would we just somehow create that new vehicle, already 'adult' formed, and go from there. That is what confuses me.

Well, lol, you are listed as a male on your profile. So no you couldn't give birth to a 4D child.

The dual activated bodies DIE at harvest time. Ra made this quite clear. Unless I am mistaken for I am quoting from memory and not checking my quotes, all female bodies after harvest give birth to a 4D child. The dual activated bodies die because the environment is no longer hospitable to 3D life, which the dual bodies are a part of.

Zome: or would we just somehow create that new vehicle, already 'adult' formed

That's precisely how it seems from the quotes.

Your quotes indicate you think you will be remaining in 4D for planetary experience, which may or may not be the case. 5D and 6D wanderers go elsewhere.

Quo stated once, I cant remember where off the top of my head, that the wanderers are stuck(so to speak). The wanderers stay with whatever planet they wandered to "it becomes there new home". I wish this were not so for I am sure there are people back home I would love to see, but my intuition and heart both tell me that it is. Like it or not we may be here to stay. Sad

But I like the place and if we have to stay then so be it Cool

Edit: this is true for 5d and 6d wanderers to; in order to go back to there original density they will have to relearn all of there experiences in those densities.

Love and Peace my friends
I'm having a few issues with this threads contents.
To transend some people will have to die. ie making it the afterlife to which we are all confused about and open to suggestion.

What happens to the wanderers?

From my understanding.... The Earth will transition into $d and at which point it will sustain no 3D life.This to me just speaks of cataclysmic events, like a pole shift or something. It would be like cleaning the whiteboard of earth for it to begin doing its 4D work so to speak, if that makes sence lol everybody will die and in thier non physical dead selves, they will be judged/harvested or not and moved to where they need to go next. for an ammount of time there will be nobody on Earth, as they are all deciding where to go next. Obviusly time is affected very differently in 4D so the planet wont actually be bare for any ammount of time. but everybody would have left it for a short ammount of time to converse with thier higher selves or something?

My feeling for wanderers is that they would go through the same process and then get sent back to thier original densities.

It has been my thought that if a 5th density wandere had come down to earth in order to help this is an act of honour, and through completeing thier tasks they complete thier 5th density lessons in the 3rd so therefore would transend straight to the 6th, but only as they have been to 4d/5d before.

Again, I hope this makes sence.

Love and Light,
Sirius
(04-04-2009, 03:15 PM)airwaves Wrote: [ -> ]Quo stated once, I cant remember where off the top of my head, that the wanderers are stuck(so to speak). The wanderers stay with whatever planet they wandered to "it becomes there new home". I wish this were not so for I am sure there are people back home I would love to see, but my intuition and heart both tell me that it is. Like it or not we may be here to stay. Sad

But I like the place and if we have to stay then so be it Cool

Edit: this is true for 5d and 6d wanderers to; in order to go back to there original density they will have to relearn all of there experiences in those densities.

Love and Peace my friends

Oh boy I hope I'm not stuck here. But the spiritual progression has been amazing.
The challenge has been an adventure.