Bring4th

Full Version: Isn't it time to walk like a Egyptian?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

seejay21

I have all these ideas flooding in my head about the events transpiring in Egypt right now.

The most exciting one is that this is a huge opportunity for humanity to "Move into the age of Aquirious", and for real, happening right now.

This could be it. BigSmile

some random thoughts:

America.. um I mean the west, has been proping up dictatorships all over the planet for democracy and liberty? Obviously, this plan has karma issues, amongst other red flags this plan would never work. (duh)

So America tried to shove democracy down Iraq's throat, and that is actually worse than the previous plan. (duh again)

BUT RIGHT NOW, in Egypt there is a huge opportunity to fight a war with nothing except love, hope, and some supplies, and maybe a 1-800 Egypt Aide hotline. (you think?) We could send them $2b to our STO soldiers on the ground in food, water, medical supplies, instead of $2b in tanks, and other killing machines. It would be a war for human liberty without a shot fired. Perhaps setup a txt message addresses to donate money.

I don't think their Army will stop us. The Egyptian Army's relationship with the Egyptian people moreover, Egypt itself, is like no other connection on the planet. They are caretakers of Egypt, and caretakers of the people. They do not have a dog in this fight, and that is unique.

There is no possibility of an insurgency. who's going to be the insurgents? (WHO?)

Seriously, I think we could just take "aide" to the border in Jordan, the Egyptians could come pick it up, and thus fight a war against tyranny without firing a shot.

I think this peaceful movement for human rights in Egypt could spread across this whole planet. STS entities are in a panic trying to get ahead of it RIGHT NOW.

This could be the moment we have all been waiting for, happening in the right now. A transition of humanity all over the planet towards one understanding of human rights amongst us all. No country would be untouched. It could grow out of the middle east, amazingly. We could actually do it.

So here we come up on the Age of Aquarius. Doesn't this seem like a "real time" transition in that direction?

A fun thought... The pyramids are like, right there. Isn't that where Ra used to hang out?

<Quote>2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive....
</Quote>

I take the Ra quote out of context, dotting it off like that, but isn't it interesting? The events happening is near this amazing place Ra used to come interact with Humans.

I may be a naive fool, and have it all wrong. I don't think so. I feel inside myself that this can be done. (Is this right time?) This may be the perfect moment for humanity TO CHOOSE, by actually doing something. (duh) Tongue
The new energies of unity and unification are covering our planet. The old energies of seperation are fading away and with them, all of the dictatorships and unjust regimes.

I just pray for the people because they will go through difficult times before they are totally free from this current situation.
(02-02-2011, 09:51 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]The new energies of unity and unification are covering our planet. The old energies of seperation are fading away and with them, all of the dictatorships and unjust regimes.

I personally interpret that energies of unity and unification are properly sixth density constructs. New energies are definitely sweeping our planet though. From the LOO -

Quote:16.44 Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus.
I confess that when I saw this Subject I thought of Steve Martin walking around with his elbows and wrists in those angles on ancient Egyptian pictures. Smile

I agree that the Egyptians do reveal STO tendencies. Even if things over there get uglier, due to 3D reality stepping in, we can rejoice in how beautifully the movement began, and hope that the good vibes last into their (fingers crossed) new form of self-governance.

The earlier US administration wanted Iraq to be a beacon of democracy, and along with Tunisia and Egypt showing a better way to get there, we hope, maybe they yet will be.

[I regret if that last sentence starts a politics discussion. Note that I didn't type the B-word.]
(02-02-2011, 04:52 AM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think their Army will stop us. The Egyptian Army's relationship with the Egyptian people moreover, Egypt itself, is like no other connection on the planet. They are caretakers of Egypt, and caretakers of the people. They do not have a dog in this fight, and that is unique.

As usual, the coverage we get in the "mainstream" media is misleading, perhaps deliberately so. The Egyptian army does indeed have a dog in this fight, and one Egyptian commentator believes that the army, with or without Mubarak, will emerge as the only governing force after this chaos, to the ultimate detriment of the Egyptian people. Please read this commentary from an Egyptian student that was published in the American Thinker today:

The Story of the Egyptian Revolution

It's a fairly long commentary, but is a much better analysis of the situation than I have seen anywhere else.
I think it makes sense that a string of dictatorship crumbling would start in middle east and north africa because it is politically and culturally the most oppressive part of the world, so it would have the most tension in its citizens against their government. I hope this well also lead to an end to female genital mutilation in north east africa.

Revolutions start when a large portion of the populous is significantly dissatisfied with their life enough to go out of their way and risk injury. America is the country in the world least likely to have a revolution because it is (in my opinion) by far the most apathetic, lazy, and pessimistic society when it comes to matters other than material gain and survival, and this largely a result of their media. People there tend to just want to shop, eat, be entertained, etc. after a long day or week of work and don't want to think any deeper about politics than what's offered to them on the TV. When you don't have so much entertainment and when you're concerned about your survival or quality of life you're far more likely to revolt.

seejay21

(02-02-2011, 03:46 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]As usual, the coverage we get in the "mainstream" media is misleading, perhaps deliberately so. The Egyptian army does indeed have a dog in this fight, and one Egyptian commentator believes that the army, with or without Mubarak, will emerge as the only governing force after this chaos, to the ultimate detriment of the Egyptian people. Please read this commentary from an Egyptian student that was published in the American Thinker today:

The Story of the Egyptian Revolution

It's a fairly long commentary, but is a much better analysis of the situation than I have seen anywhere else.

I must say, I couldn't disagree with you more about the accuracy of the story you linked, and I mean that in a nice way. Smile It is complete hearsay. Consider the source. I.e. "A reporter has a friend, who has a friend who said..." And who's to say that Sam Tadros, the author, isn't just a guy who has a lot to loose from what is going on. He may simply have his own agenda.

He writes "They thought that the mere mention of the army being called in, the sight of a few tanks, and the announcement of the curfew, would make people immediately go home scared".

No one in Egypt would ever think this. No one. It just simply isn't true. I personally lived in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia) for two years. In my job I worked hand in hand with former Egyptian Army Officers. My personal translator was a 1973 war hero, and retired General. I know all the stories. I know personally what is meant when they say "The Army and People are One". Think of it this way. Could you hold your breath until you died? No. Maybe you could do it till you passed out. Probably not though, but you wouldn't die for sure. Just the same as your body can't kill itself on it's own, the Egyptian Army can not kill the people that are peacefully protesting.

This kind of gets at the heart of what the obstacles are for Americans in understanding the world they share with the rest. They simply don't get it. If your an American reading this and my statement angers you, then my point is made. Classic American arrogance.

For example, when watching this event unfold on American news networks, the commentary is always slanted to "what this means for America", like America's viewpoint is the only thing that actually exists, or valid. And it is only commentary, analyzing the situation from America's point of view. You will see all these pundits and reports talking about it, musing on what it means. And of course, all the "what if" factors of failure and demise. Most of the reporting is simply American talking heads saying what they think about it. They use sound bites to support their viewpoint. I.e. Listen to this 20 second statement or 20 second video, and we will analyze it.

Let me show you the contrast. President Obama made a lengthy statement in a press conference that was televised. It was originally broadcast live in it's entirey, but if you are an American, and you were not watching, then all your going to see from here on out is a couple "sound bites" from that press conference. You'll never see the whole thing on tv again.

I am an American. Why is it that I have to watch Al Jazeera to see what my president said? They play the WHOLE thing from end to end. How is it that Al Jazeera is a "propaganda machine" when they show us it all, when America media does not? Who's really selling propaganda here? Al Jazeera talks to the people in the streets and give them a voice. They are interviewing the people. Somehow, Al Jazeera is able to find actual people (as if it is hard) that say "We need the world to help us. Stand with us. We are one." On the other hand, Anderson Cooper, CNN, he goes and finds some American guy to tell America what the American "experience" is in Egypt. Again, as if the American view is the only thing that is valid. Weird.

If you think the situation is in deterioration, that's because you are watching the "Mac and Fries" viewer rating driven American media, that wants you to come back and click my channel to see the drama unfold. Feed yourself Mac and Fries and get fat on yourself. It isn't about truth. It's about you watching.

Now.. We still can do this. The STS influence.. fear.. is the enemy. I see a lot of fear being perpetrated. The people in the streets believe in us. They believe that we will help them. They couldn't have stated their love for human rights, for all, more clearly. What would you have them say or do to convince us? Maybe our dialog should be with them, and not a reporter, who has a friend, who has a friend who said something.

Are we not able to go to the source ourselves? Do we need Anderson Cooper, or Mitt Romney (yeah Mitt, like he knows something about being and Egyptian) to tell us what to think? Man. We can be our own keepers. We don't need these guys to tell us how to think.

We and the people of Egypt are one. That is what we should be doing. It is the way we should be thinking. Not fear and failure, but for love of humanity.

fairyfarmgirl

I Stand with the People of Egypt. Let this be truly a velvet revolution of Critical Mass. PEACE ON. --fairyfarmgirl

human rights by Egyptian activist Asmaa Mahfouz
Support Egypt

seejay21

(02-02-2011, 10:32 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I Stand with the People of Egypt. Let this be truly a velvet revolution of Critical Mass. PEACE ON. --fairyfarmgirl

Support Egypt

Thanks for the link FFG! I am in absolute awe. I want to stand in the square with her and say "I am with you, all the way, I am with you"

fairyfarmgirl

Seejary--You can do this etherically through prayer. --fairyfarmgirl
good words seejay. i pray and hope this spreads all over the world
we need a revolution here against the bankers i pray for it

norral
I think the following LOO quote is appropriate in terms of the direction in which this thread is going -

Quote:34.9 Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me the same type of information about the self in relation to the societal self?

Ra: I am Ra. The unmanifested self may find its lessons those which develop any of the energy influx centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. The societal and self interactions most often concentrate upon the second and third energy centers. Thus those most active in attempting to remake or alter the society are those working from feelings of being correct personally or of having answers which will put power in a more correct configuration. This may be seen to be of a full travel from negative to positive in orientation. Either will activate these energy ray centers.

There are some few whose desires to aid society are of a green ray nature or above. These entities, however, are few due to the understanding, may we say, of fourth ray that universal love freely given is more to be desired than principalities or even the rearrangement of peoples or political structures.

fairyfarmgirl

(02-04-2011, 03:50 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I think the following LOO quote is appropriate in terms of the direction in which this thread is going -

Quote:34.9 Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me the same type of information about the self in relation to the societal self?

Ra: I am Ra. The unmanifested self may find its lessons those which develop any of the energy influx centers of the mind/body/spirit complex. The societal and self interactions most often concentrate upon the second and third energy centers. Thus those most active in attempting to remake or alter the society are those working from feelings of being correct personally or of having answers which will put power in a more correct configuration. This may be seen to be of a full travel from negative to positive in orientation. Either will activate these energy ray centers.

There are some few whose desires to aid society are of a green ray nature or above. These entities, however, are few due to the understanding, may we say, of fourth ray that universal love freely given is more to be desired than principalities or even the rearrangement of peoples or political structures.

Brother C--

Great Quote. How do you see what is happening in Egypt and worldwide I am seeking greater understanding and clarity. I Bless you with Love --fairyfarmgirl
Place Hand over your HEART. Press gently. PEACE ON. --fairyfarmgirl
(02-04-2011, 08:47 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]How do you see what is happening in Egypt and worldwide I am seeking greater understanding and clarity. I Bless you with Love --fairyfarmgirl

The words of Ra from LOO 106.23 -

Quote:We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only in so far as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.

fairyfarmgirl

(02-04-2011, 09:19 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2011, 08:47 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]How do you see what is happening in Egypt and worldwide I am seeking greater understanding and clarity. I Bless you with Love --fairyfarmgirl

The words of Ra from LOO 106.23 -

Brother C--

I aplogize for being daft... but what does all this mean. These Ra quotes. In relation, to those who are demanding their rights world wide (not just Egypt). It is my hope that they remember the lessons of Ghandi, Martin Luther King, and the Christ. There are others.

So you see the Egyptians on a path toward Oneness?

fairyfarmgirl
Quote:We suggest the nature of all manifestation to be illusory and functional only in so far as the entity turns from shape and shadow to the One.

seejay21

STS forces are creating fear, trying to divide us from them. This does not matter to me. I'm still standing in the square.
(02-04-2011, 09:25 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]... but what does all this mean. These Ra quotes.

I implied that each individual will choose to see what they want to see from these events. Some will choose to be of service and some will choose to avenge insults and their pain. We are all going through the most intense turmoil as a planet. I do not know FFG, but I wish we were a more harmonious 3D planet like that of Ra, which did not develop any political or economic distortions. All this pain arises due to these needless distortions that have enveloped us.
Just offering the other point of view. Because our planet is so messy and crazy, the catalysts are about waist deep. They get us little dogies movin' along toward choosing and offering help and asking for help and one thing or another. :-/

Despite my putting the best spin I can on a f*cking difficult situation, I'm miserable too. I suppose I wanted to be here, though, so instead of wishing this planet were less awful, I'll wish for the occasional vacation or at least a time out once in a while.

We do have each other and the Ra Material, and those are not small things. Excuse me now while I count my two blessings. RollEyes

Lee
(02-05-2011, 03:23 AM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Just offering the other point of view. Because our planet is so messy and crazy, the catalysts are about waist deep. They get us little dogies movin' along toward choosing and offering help and asking for help and one thing or another. :-/

Despite my putting the best spin I can on a f*cking difficult situation, I'm miserable too. I suppose I wanted to be here, though, so instead of wishing this planet were less awful, I'll wish for the occasional vacation or at least a time out once in a while.

We do have each other and the Ra Material, and those are not small things. Excuse me now while I count my two blessings. RollEyes

Lee

I agree, Lee.
You are absolutely right. The journey is coming to its expected conclusions.
We already see the fruits of what is happening in Tunisia and Egypt. Algeria, Morocco, Syria, Jordan, and Yemen have already started changing their policies to provide more freedom and democracy for the people.
This is just the beginning. The Human Revolution will soon go viral. It will reach every country in the world. No one will be able to stop it. Those who try, will be exposed for who they are, and will be met by the cries of freedom from all of humanity.

But we are not yet out of danger. The shadow of war still hangs heavy over the planet. This is the time for all peace loving people to join in one voice against those who may want to derail the fast moving train of freedom and global unity.

(02-02-2011, 04:52 AM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]I have all these ideas flooding in my head about the events transpiring in Egypt right now.

The most exciting one is that this is a huge opportunity for humanity to "Move into the age of Aquirious", and for real, happening right now.

This could be it. BigSmile

some random thoughts:

America.. um I mean the west, has been proping up dictatorships all over the planet for democracy and liberty? Obviously, this plan has karma issues, amongst other red flags this plan would never work. (duh)

So America tried to shove democracy down Iraq's throat, and that is actually worse than the previous plan. (duh again)

BUT RIGHT NOW, in Egypt there is a huge opportunity to fight a war with nothing except love, hope, and some supplies, and maybe a 1-800 Egypt Aide hotline. (you think?) We could send them $2b to our STO soldiers on the ground in food, water, medical supplies, instead of $2b in tanks, and other killing machines. It would be a war for human liberty without a shot fired. Perhaps setup a txt message addresses to donate money.

I don't think their Army will stop us. The Egyptian Army's relationship with the Egyptian people moreover, Egypt itself, is like no other connection on the planet. They are caretakers of Egypt, and caretakers of the people. They do not have a dog in this fight, and that is unique.

There is no possibility of an insurgency. who's going to be the insurgents? (WHO?)

Seriously, I think we could just take "aide" to the border in Jordan, the Egyptians could come pick it up, and thus fight a war against tyranny without firing a shot.

I think this peaceful movement for human rights in Egypt could spread across this whole planet. STS entities are in a panic trying to get ahead of it RIGHT NOW.

This could be the moment we have all been waiting for, happening in the right now. A transition of humanity all over the planet towards one understanding of human rights amongst us all. No country would be untouched. It could grow out of the middle east, amazingly. We could actually do it.

So here we come up on the Age of Aquarius. Doesn't this seem like a "real time" transition in that direction?

A fun thought... The pyramids are like, right there. Isn't that where Ra used to hang out?

<Quote>2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little on that? Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?
Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive....
</Quote>

I take the Ra quote out of context, dotting it off like that, but isn't it interesting? The events happening is near this amazing place Ra used to come interact with Humans.

I may be a naive fool, and have it all wrong. I don't think so. I feel inside myself that this can be done. (Is this right time?) This may be the perfect moment for humanity TO CHOOSE, by actually doing something. (duh) Tongue

fairyfarmgirl

[quote='Nabil Naser' pid='28655' dateline='1296896614']
You are absolutely right. The journey is coming to its expected conclusions.
We already see the fruits of what is happening in Tunisia and Egypt. Algeria, Morocco, Syria, Jordan, and Yemen have already started changing their policies to provide more freedom and democracy for the people.
This is just the beginning. The Human Revolution will soon go viral. It will reach every country in the world. No one will be able to stop it. Those who try, will be exposed for who they are, and will be met by the cries of freedom from all of humanity.

But we are not yet out of danger. The shadow of war still hangs heavy over the planet. This is the time for all peace loving people to join in one voice against those who may want to derail the fast moving train of freedom and global unity.

End quote

I Bless you all you with Love. Let this truly be a velvet revolution of critical mass. Let only that which is of Light and Love remain upon the Earth. All other Energies, Thoughtforms, Beings, Entities must leave now and return to their dwelling places or choose the Light of Love. I Bless All with Love. I thank all for their Service. Go in Peace.

So Be It.

Light is Light. Light Flows to Light. Light Expands. LIGHT.

--fairyfarmgirl
(02-03-2011, 12:18 PM)seejay21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-02-2011, 10:32 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]I Stand with the People of Egypt. Let this be truly a velvet revolution of Critical Mass. PEACE ON. --fairyfarmgirl

Support Egypt

Thanks for the link FFG! I am in absolute awe. I want to stand in the square with her and say "I am with you, all the way, I am with you"

Me too....I am deeply touched by her call for freedom.

Love is freedom.

I stand with the Egyptian people and all free human beings. I honor their courage and their bravery and their sacrifices. I honor their path and their journey.

I was in a meditation circle for the globe last night, and this came up. Spirit was adamant that we allow what is taking place without judgment and without imposition. Spirit emphasized that we know this is a movement toward freedom for the Egyptian people. So as we observe what is happening , may we keep in mind that we are praying for their and our highest good. Spirit did not want us to impose our desire for peace on this region at this time. And that we honor the people of that region, that they as a collective unfold these events. Because we may not see peace at this time....and what is happening is needed for our planets' future Peace.

May all beings live in freedom!
(02-02-2011, 03:47 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it makes sense that a string of dictatorship crumbling would start in middle east and north africa because it is politically and culturally the most oppressive part of the world, so it would have the most tension in its citizens against their government. I hope this well also lead to an end to female genital mutilation in north east africa.

turtledude23, thanks so much for saying this. When balance is restored, and female oppression ends, we will see peace on this planet.

I pray for the dissolution of all structures that systemically oppress, dishonor , mutilate , disrespect the Divine Feminine on this planet.

May we honor the sacred union within ourselves, and align with the love and light of our Source.
You mentioned Earth's crystalline grid. That's awesome fairy!
I love working with the grid as much as I do using indigo energy.
This is perfect work for combined green and indigo ray. The grid really ramps up the power.

Thanks for making us aware of additional work that needs to be done. I'm all for helping these situations.

(02-03-2011, 04:20 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Seejary--You can do this etherically through prayer. --fairyfarmgirl
James Twyman is having a prayer vigil for Egypt February 9th, noon EST US.

An exerpt from his newsletter:

Quote:Most of you know that the political situation in Egypt has ended in the loss of many lives, as well as the complete breakdown of the Egyptian society. WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP?

* If you believe that focused, intentional prayer has the power to heal and mend political and social unrest, then please join in this worldwide vigil.
* If you believe that we have the ability to influence world events through the power of collective consciousness, then please join in this worldwide vigil.
* If you KNOW that you are a Spiritual Being, and that the real solution to this and every conflict is not political, but spiritual, then please join in this worldwide vigil.

PLEASE pass this email to everyone you know. Together we can help Egypt turn toward peace and heal the wounds that have caused the current violence.

James Twyman, The Peace Troubadour, will be performing The Peace Concert in Assisi, Italy on Wednesday, February 9th at noon Eastern US (6PM in italy). Twenty-five years ago an historical event took place in Assisi that changed the world. The leaders of the 12 major religions joined the Pope by praying the peace prayers from each faith, initiating a new level of cooperation and inter-religious dialogue. For this reason James will call together everyone in this "city of peace" to pray for the people of Egypt, and we hope that there will be millions of people around the world who will join in. In particular, we ask that you stop during this time and pray the Muslim Prayer of Peace, and ask that the energy be used to heal the wounds that are currently so prevalent in Egypt.

The Muslim Prayer of Peace

In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful.
Praise be to the Lord of the Universe,
who has created us and made us into tribes and nations
that we may know each other,
not despise each other.

After praying the Muslim Prayer, we simply ask that you spend at least five minutes "feeling" the peaceful energy that this prayer inspires, and asking that it move effortlessly to every man, woman and child in Egypt. This is the most important part of the vigil -- to feel the energy of success, or the deep conviction that our prayers have been heard and accepted. If millions of people follow through on this request, then we believe peace will certainly prevail.

We need your help. Please join us, and PASS THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST! It's time for us to do more than speak the words, but to move into "Spiritual Action."

Once again, at noon New York time on Wednesday, February 9th, pray the Muslim Peace Prayer and visualize James in Assisi performing the Peace Concert. In this way the prayers will join together as ONE and will then be used as a powerful spiritual force of healing and light.

Meerie

I saw yesterday on TV that in Cairo's main square muslims and catholics were side by side, waving crosses and Korans, all reunited and peacefully demanding a change of government. Now that is really awesome, especially if you consider that not so long ago, muslims would attack christians in Egypt.
You just gave me goosebumps Wink

How times are changing. It's awesome.

(02-07-2011, 03:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I saw yesterday on TV that in Cairo's main square muslims and catholics were side by side, waving crosses and Korans, all reunited and peacefully demanding a change of government. Now that is really awesome, especially if you consider that not so long ago, muslims would attack christians in Egypt.

seejay21

(02-07-2011, 10:14 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]You just gave me goosebumps Wink

How times are changing. It's awesome.

(02-07-2011, 03:20 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I saw yesterday on TV that in Cairo's main square muslims and catholics were side by side, waving crosses and Korans, all reunited and peacefully demanding a change of government. Now that is really awesome, especially if you consider that not so long ago, muslims would attack christians in Egypt.

It is awesome. It gives new definition to the infamous phrase "shock and awe". A couple days ago, the american media would have you believe that the Egyptians would "tire from their temper tantrum" like a 3 year old that can't get a candy bar. NOT THE CASE HERE. (duh)

All the worldly powers are ready to compromise and settle up. Technically, there is no way to do this. We are all "one" and it will manifest. There is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Nothing. It is coming, and that is that.
ive read that mubaraks personal wealth is about 50 billion. yes 50 billion
what a crook. we live in a reality unfortunately where evil and greed is rewarded and where innocence and puirty and love is trampled. i long for the day that all the greedy evil ones get their own planet . i have no desire to live amongst them anymore. let them live among themselves and cheat each other to their hearts content

norral
I can only keep doing my work as I feel so guided. I send my love to Egypt with the power of the crystal grid and indigo energy. It's all I can do. What fairyfarmgirl said about critical mass sounds so right to me. I often work at the limit of my body's ability to comfortably handle the energy, in order to manifest positive change.

fairyfarmgirl

Critical Mass is just not in Egypt! The critical Mass that I speak of pertains to all Earthers (those who live upon, within and around EA-Gaia). The Egyptian velvet revolution is not just an Egypt thing... it is an Earth Planetary and Cosmic thing. We are all in this together.

When you or I or that guy over there and there and there intend for peace and then intend to act peacefully in their lives while simultaneously given MA-EA-Gaia an energetic (((I LOVE YOU))) hug Critical Mass is cultivated and fostered. The more people who choose to Love their neighbors and communicate compassionately (make consensus peace) and Love the Planet they live upon or within--- so goes the outpicturing of this good. As Peace Pilgrim said, The good you do keeps going on and on and on." (Peace Pilgrim, Peace Pilgrim.)

To send an Energetic Hug:

Stand facing East.

Namaste and Bow with Reverence and Equality

Energetically Clear your home, the earth beneath you and all space around you. Clear your driveway, yard, the road outside you, the mailbox, your car and all beings residing in your space.

It is simple to clear an area:

I call upon the Guardians, Helpers, Guides, Angels: The Beautiful Many. I call upon my higher Self. I ask you to assist me in clearing this space and all nooks and crannys down to the very atoms of this space of all extraneous energies, thoughtforms, beings and energies: Only Energies in alignement with the Highest and Best Good aligned with the purpose of LOVE may remain here now. All other energies, beings, thoughtforms, and extraneous energies must leave now. (say this with authority).

I thank the Guardians, Helpers, Guides, Angels: The Beautiful Many and my Higher Self for assisting me in clearing this space. I thank these energies for their Service. I return these energies to their true dwelling spaces as Neutral Love Energy. I ask you, the Beautiful Many to escort these energies to their rightful places and restore them to neutral Love if in their highest Best Good to do so. Thank you. I Bless you all with Love.

Then turn around in a circle clockwise: Say: I open this circle of sacred space.

To close the circle when you are done with sending the ((HUG)) close the circle of sacred space by simply thanking everyone and Turning clockwise in a circle and say: I close this circle.

HUG Energy Construction Cont'

Move the Right leg and foot away from the left leg and foot and stand with legs apart. Bend knees slightly.

Turn arms and Palms upward as if recieving a precious gift.

Inhale a breath deeply. Hold for a count of 7. Exhale Repeat 7 times.

Inhale a breath deeply while imagining giving someone you care for deeply a ((HUG)). Hold the breath for a count of 7. Exhale the Hug by just exhaling. The ((HUG)) will now be held in your hands.

Turn your hands palms down facing the ground or floor. Inhale deeply. Hold for a count of 7. Exhale slowly while pushing your hands down toward the floor or Earth gently. While doing this imagine golden-White Love Energy with an aura of Green and Pink flowing from your hands to the earth.

NOTE: If you are standing on the Ground--- you can simply also push the energy into the earth by placing hands on the ground as you are pushing the energy to the earth.

Then say in your way: I LOVE YOU, my beautiful Earth, my mother! I Love you! If you have a name you call the Earth, then call her this name. I call Earth EA-Gaia, MA Earth or Ma'at. And in some cases, Great Goddess.

NOTE: This method is an energy ball construction method. It can be used in all energy exchange work to create morphogentic fields with Water, Earth, and Air. It is best to be discharged to large celestial planetary bodies and/or groups of humans (such as nations of people or the souls of the Nation States)

I Bless you all with Love,

fairyfarmgirl
Pages: 1 2