Bring4th

Full Version: The Law of Responsibility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In LOO 101.8, Ra says the following -

Quote:We may only suggest that the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility.

I find the concept of the Law of Responsibility very interesting and suitable for study, given the times of discord that we generally live in. Ra spoke about the concept of the 'Law of Responsibility' in the context of refraining "from contumely and discord in all things", while yet finding "love within truth", in terms of personal relationships. The honor of being close to the light brings the responsibility of developing and maintaining harmonious relationships is the subtext that I see. Any remarks?

Please note that the text within quotation marks have all been lifted from 101.8.
Well yes...as one strives to be more accepting and caring of others, actions and thoughts towards others must be further refined, depending on how aware one is. One who doesn't care about others, naturally has a lot more freedom with how they act since they do not care if they treat others in a "less than perfect" way..
(02-03-2011, 01:58 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]The honor of being close to the light brings the responsibility of developing and maintaining harmonious relationships is the subtext that I see. Any remarks?

Yes, that's basically how it reads to me, as well. I might tweak it a tad by striking the bit about relationships (too specific) and replace it with something like "responsibility to refrain from vibrating in a way which is mean-spirited or abusive." [Good reminder for me.]

You might be interested in looking further into the Law of Responsibility and its relationship to spiritual entropy. It's an interesting related topic.
my experience is that once accepting the reality of the LOO there is a responsibility to live the LOO, that the brighter one's light the harsher the catalyst experienced when not living in alignment with the LOO
the closer to the light, the more powerful creative effect of thoughts are. you become responsible with what you create.
(02-03-2011, 05:19 PM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]You might be interested in looking further into the Law of Responsibility and its relationship to spiritual entropy. It's an interesting related topic.

Yes, Peregrine, that is exactly right. That is why I pulled up this thread. In describing 4th density, Ra said that the following -

Quote:...it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus. (LOO 16.44)

Thus, I assume that it is a plane where the focus will be a lot on free communication from one to the other. Simply put, most of the problems due to poor communication would be dealt with more effectively, I guess. Though that may seem to be a very commonplace observation; it is quite notable from current generic human relationships that lack of an effort in communicating with clarity can breed extreme discomfort even in the most intimate of relationships.
(02-03-2011, 08:56 PM)Lorna Wrote: [ -> ]my experience is that once accepting the reality of the LOO there is a responsibility to live the LOO, that the brighter one's light the harsher the catalyst experienced when not living in alignment with the LOO

Hi, Lorna. Going strictly by the LOO, I think it is slightly difficult to assume that the brighter one's lighter, the more amiable the catalysts become. I say this due to the following words of Ra -

Quote:The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light. (from LOO 95.24)

I think it is the level of mental transformation that matters in terms of dealing with catalysts skilfully while within the STO framework. I agree it is much easier said than done.
(02-03-2011, 09:55 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]the closer to the light, the more powerful creative effect of thoughts are. you become responsible with what you create.

That makes perfect sense. In fact, in one another place in the LOO, the 'Law of Responsibility' is closely related with the manifest conditions of lived experiences on earth -

Quote:By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of nonownership on an individual or group basis.

Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service toward others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude—each lesson could be rejected in practice.

Without demonstrating the fruits of such learn/teaching the life span became greatly reduced, for the ways of honor/duty were not being accepted. (LOO 22.5)

I think the 'ways of honor/duty' is synonymous with the 'Law of Responsibility'.
(02-03-2011, 04:10 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Well yes...as one strives to be more accepting and caring of others, actions and thoughts towards others must be further refined, depending on how aware one is. One who doesn't care about others, naturally has a lot more freedom with how they act since they do not care if they treat others in a "less than perfect" way..

Thanks for saying this. It immediately reminded me of the following quote -

Quote:Those who choose separation, that being the quality most indicative of the left-hand path, are protected from other-selves by a strength and sharpness equivalent to the degree of transformation which the mind has experienced in the negative sense. Those upon the right-hand path have no such protection against other-selves for upon that path the doughty seeker shall find many mirrors for reflection in each other-self it encounters. (LOO 99.8)

I guess for those on the positive path, the 3D illusion is truly a hall of mirrors for the self. May be that is why Ra recommends self-acceptance very highly.
Yeah, I definitely feel more responsible for my very thoughts. I don't have the luxury, as I call it, of dwelling on anything negative as I see it. Yep, the more releasing of attachments I have done, the clearer the picture. I am happy just to bask in the beingness of Creator.
(02-04-2011, 12:44 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I definitely feel more responsible for my very thoughts. I don't have the luxury, as I call it, of dwelling on anything negative as I see it. Yep, the more releasing of attachments I have done, the clearer the picture. I am happy just to bask in the beingness of Creator.

Yes. As the 4th density vibrations increase, I think there will be more stronger realization of the power of thoughts. From the LOO -

Quote:40.9 Questioner: Has the vibration of the photon increased in frequency already?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. As an example you may observe the thoughts of anger becoming those cells of the physical bodily complex going out of control to become what you call the cancer.

It does scare me slightly though.
My theory: the more consciously aware you become (this is probably synonymous with polarization, not sure though) the more free you are in terms of free will choices e.g. less influence from habits and karma. As your awareness and freedom increases so does your responsibility for your actions e.g. how much you could hurt or help others and accumulate or decrease karma.
Dear Confused,

I've got some thoughts I put together that are not meeting my satisfaction. I know it can be put much more concisely than this, but hopefully it will help add another grain to the steppingstone of thought.

Ra speaks of the Logos providing the basic "skeleton" of catalyst, that is the catalyst which activates and feeds the lower triad of energy centers. As the locus of awareness rises, it is the entity which begins to do more of its own programming, transforming the energy of the logos in order to feed its own higher centers and develop its own higher balances, all in order, eventually, to dissolve the illusion of separation and multiplicity.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...tion_id=17

In the process of this evolution, instead of reacting to the random catalyst generated by the logos, one consciously responds to and eventually generates their own catalyst. This involves, as others have mentioned in this thread, becoming increasingly conscious of ones experience.

Linking a section you quoted from Ra with another, both seem to associate increased awareness/consciousness with increased responsibility:

Quote:By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of nonownership on an individual or group basis.

Each entity then was offered many more subtle ways of demonstrating either service toward others or service to self with the distortion of the manipulation of others. As each lesson was understood, those lessons of sharing, of giving, of receiving in free gratitude—each lesson could be rejected in practice.

Without demonstrating the fruits of such learn/teaching the life span became greatly reduced, for the ways of honor/duty were not being accepted.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...stion_id=5

I don't quite understand the full implications of their statement (especially with regard to the non-demonstration of the fruits resulting in the reduction of the life span) but I draw your attention to the section I bolded and underlined near the beginning of that quote, the "...increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons..." seems to indicate increased awareness leading to increased responsibility.

The second quote that supports that notion:

Quote:Ra: What is necessary to balance is opportunity. When there is ignorance, there is no opportunity. When there exists a potential, then each opportunity shall be balanced, this balancing caused by not only the positive and negative orientations of those offering aid but also the orientation of those requesting aid.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=21&ss=1#18

In this case Ra is speaking of balancing negatively and positively sourced information, but they seem to indicate here as well that where there is ignorance (lack of awareness) there is decreased responsibility.

So it seems these two concepts - awareness and responsibility - are, as Ra would say, linked as tightly as two strands of rope.

Unity100 says:

(02-03-2011, 09:55 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]the closer to the light, the more powerful creative effect of thoughts are. you become responsible with what you create.

So the "closer to the light", that is, the more aware you are, the more (as others in this thread were saying) options you have, the more, as Unity100 says, powerful and creative your thoughts and actions are.

With increased awareness, you have the capacity to make bigger and more waves in the illusion.

Analogies that come to mind. The young entity who gains the awareness of operating a motor vehicle now has many more options open to him and many more responsibilities. Whereas before he could not instantly end the life of a pedestrian when he walked from Point A to Point B, now he can do so behind the wheel of a car. This in addition to the significantly greater number of options which open up to he who has access to a vehicle.

Furthermore, he is moving at higher speeds, and as anyone will know from driving a car, the faster you go, the more a slight change in the direction of the steering wheel creates larger consequences which are increasingly difficult to recover from if the deviation is too great.

As with spiritual evolution, we have greater power and more options (first analogy) and we are accelerating our rate or speed of evolution (second analogy).

Naturally, greater responsibility accompanies this new point of growth or increased awareness.

(02-04-2011, 03:19 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I guess for those on the positive path, the 3D illusion is truly a hall of mirrors for the self. May be that is why Ra recommends self-acceptance very highly.

Well put!

(02-05-2011, 01:34 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]My theory: the more consciously aware you become (this is probably synonymous with polarization, not sure though) the more free you are in terms of free will choices e.g. less influence from habits and karma. As your awareness and freedom increases so does your responsibility for your actions e.g. how much you could hurt or help others and accumulate or decrease karma.

This says in one paragraph what I needed many for. : )

Love & Light,
GLB
(02-07-2011, 10:27 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Confused,

I've got some thoughts I put together that are not meeting my satisfaction.

Dear GLB, you raise splendid and difficult questions. I would not want to respond glibly to them without conducting some research within the Ra literature (to the best of my individual ability).

Please give me some time as I conduct some research based upon the points you have made. I will post my personal subjective reply shortly, but before that, I want it to dwell on the words of Ra.

May the ONE light our paths.
(02-07-2011, 10:27 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]

Without demonstrating the fruits of such learn/teaching the life span became greatly reduced, for the ways of honor/duty were not being accepted.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...stion_id=5

I don't quite understand the full implications of their statement (especially with regard to the non-demonstration of the fruits resulting in the reduction of the life span) but I draw your attention to the section I bolded and underlined near the beginning of that quote, the "...increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons..." seems to indicate increased awareness leading to increased responsibility.

This is how I would venture to interpret that. If a being flunks Grade 3 one time, he has a greater responsibility to get it right when he repeats it. If he flunks it twice, there's even more pressure on him to get it right and get with the program. If, however, his teachers try and try to work with him and he simply fails to make use of the teaching, he's liable to descend in a downward spiral such as his life might, indeed, be shortened as he fails in his honor/duty . He may well end up on the corner with no health insurance or in jail. Or maybe he'd get a real job and distract himself with compulsive consumerism?

Hmmm, funny...this would bring to mind how our current educational system in the US of A seems FUBAR.
(02-07-2011, 10:27 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]In the process of this evolution, instead of reacting to the random catalyst generated by the logos, one consciously responds to and eventually generates their own catalyst. This involves, as others have mentioned in this thread, becoming increasingly conscious of ones experience.

Dear GLB, I came across a very interesting exchange in the LOO today, that at first sight seemed innocuous. But a more closer reading personally revealed, what I think to be an important insight. From the LOO -

Quote:82.4 Questioner: I would like to consider the condition at a time or position just prior to the beginning of this octave of experience. I am assuming that, just prior to the beginning of this octave, intelligent infinity had created and already experienced one or more previous octaves. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You assume correctly. However, the phrase would more informatively read, infinite intelligence had experienced previous octaves.

Gary, please notice the very subtle semantic difference, but one that contains a grand truth if taken literally. Don says 'created and experienced', but Ra avoids 'created' and stresses on only experienced. Does that not tell us something about the 'law of responsibility'?

If the ONE is only the experiencer, then who is the creator? Let us ponder on that a bit Smile

Does not then Ra's repeated reference to the semantic complex- 'One Infinite Creator'- take on a more significant meaning? We will consider one more verse -

Quote:13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

I join you in offering love and light to the ONE, and to all his sublime servants such as the entity we know as (master) Ra.
(02-08-2011, 03:04 AM)peregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Or maybe he'd get a real job and distract himself with compulsive consumerism?

That is really humorous. Gave me a great laugh. Thank you for helping me smile, Peregrine.
(02-08-2011, 07:48 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Dear GLB, I came across a very interesting exchange in the LOO today, that at first sight seemed innocuous. But a more closer reading personally revealed, what I think to be an important insight. From the LOO -

Quote:82.4 Questioner: I would like to consider the condition at a time or position just prior to the beginning of this octave of experience. I am assuming that, just prior to the beginning of this octave, intelligent infinity had created and already experienced one or more previous octaves. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You assume correctly. However, the phrase would more informatively read, infinite intelligence had experienced previous octaves.

Gary, please notice the very subtle semantic difference, but one that contains a grand truth if taken literally. Don says 'created and experienced', but Ra avoids 'created' and stresses on only experienced. Does that not tell us something about the 'law of responsibility'?

If the ONE is only the experiencer, then who is the creator?
Let us ponder on that a bit Smile

I LOVE THAT! Nice one Confused. Smile

This is all for the purpose of a fuller, richer experience/realization of Unity.

We are the agents of that experiencing... And we do so through creating and experience that which we create.

We thus have the responsibility to create, in accordance with our ability to do so, that which will result in the experience and realisation of Unity- both for ourselves and others.

Free Will is the primary mechanism or exploring unity and for variation in experience. So we have the responsibility to uphold and exercise our free will and that of others.

After this ther is an awesome Ra quote that lets us know what else we have the responsibility for

Ra Session 18, Q/A 6:
Quote:18.6 Questioner: Basically I would say that to infringe upon the free will of another entity would be the basic thing never to do under the Law of One. Can you state any other breaking of the Law of One than this basic rule?

Ra: I am Ra. As one proceeds from the primal distortion of free will, one proceeds to the understanding of the focal points of intelligent energy which have created the intelligences or the ways of a particular mind/body/spirit complex in its environment, both what you would call natural and what you would call man-made. Thus, the distortions to be avoided are those which do not take into consideration the distortions of the focus of energy of love/light, or shall we say, the Logos of this particular sphere or density. These include the lack of understanding of the needs of the natural environment, the needs of other-selves’ mind/body/spirit complexes. These are many due to the various distortions of man-made complexes in which the intelligence and awareness of entities themselves have chosen a way of using the energies available.

Thus, what would be an improper distortion with one entity is proper with another. We can suggest an attempt to become aware of the other-self as self and thus do that action which is needed by other-self, understanding from the other-self’s intelligence and awareness. In many cases this does not involve the breaking of the distortion of free will into a distortion or fragmentation called infringement. However, it is a delicate matter to be of service, and compassion, sensitivity, and an ability to empathize are helpful in avoiding the distortions of man-made intelligence and awareness.

The area or arena called the societal complex is an arena in which there are no particular needs for care for it is the prerogative/honor/duty of those in the particular planetary sphere to act according to their free will for the attempted aid of the social complex.

Thus, you have two simple directives: awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in nature, awareness of the intelligent energy expressed in self to be shared when it seems appropriate by the entity with the social complex, and you have one infinitely subtle and various set of distortions of which you may be aware; that is, distortions with respect to self and other-selves not concerning free will but concerning harmonious relationships and service to others as other-selves would most benefit.

So we have responsibility for those circumstance and abilities which facilitate the learning of the Law of One and our mutual realisation of Unity.
(02-08-2011, 07:47 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]So we have responsibility for those circumstance and abilities which facilitate the learning of the Law of One and our mutual realisation of Unity.

Ens Entium, thanks for a truly beautiful and an exquisitely inspiring post. Your post served to remind me that Ra mostly focused on human relationships through the LOO, even while dealing with the most abstract concepts of creation.

Thanks for putting forth those glorious quotes as well for consumption by readers.
[quote='Bring4th_GLB' pid='28771' dateline='1297132047']
[quote]By the end of the second cycle, the Law of Responsibility had begun to be effectuated by the increasing ability of entities to grasp those lessons which there are to be learned in this density. Thus, entities had discovered many ways to indicate a bellicose nature, not only as tribes or what you call nations but in personal relationships, each with the other, the concept of barter having given way to the concept of money; also, the concept of ownership having won ascendancy over the concept of nonownership on an individual or group basis.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...stion_id=5[/quote]

I don't quite understand the full implications of their statement (especially with regard to the non-demonstration of the fruits resulting in the reduction of the life span)...[/quote]

[quote='peregrine' pid='28781' dateline='1297148678']
This is how I would venture to interpret that. If a being flunks Grade 3 one time, he has a greater responsibility to get it right when he repeats it. If he flunks it twice, there's even more pressure on him to get it right and get with the program. If, however, his teachers try and try to work with him and he simply fails to make use of the teaching, he's liable to descend in a downward spiral such as his life might, indeed, be shortened as he fails in his honor/duty . He may well end up on the corner with no health insurance or in jail. Or maybe he'd get a real job and distract himself with compulsive consumerism?[/quote]

Though for some reason I still feel we're not quite hitting the nail on the head, your analogy is genius! A great interpretation, Peregrine. Your writing above is the closest I've come to making sense of that section.

Using the logic of your analogy, it is as if time or the upward spiraling light creates a kind of back pressure that moves the entity forward, necessitating growth, enlarged awareness of Self, and increased enjoyment of love/light.

As the river of time attempts to carry the entity forward, failure to live up to the responsibility and demonstrate the learning of its particular evolutionary nexus results in reduced opportunity.

I may be mistaken but doesn't Ra indicate something along the lines of "use it or lose it", meaning that when opportunities are not used, they become less?

[quote='Confused' pid='28791' dateline='1297165711']
Dear GLB, I came across a very interesting exchange in the LOO today, that at first sight seemed innocuous. But a more closer reading personally revealed, what I think to be an important insight. From the LOO -

[quote]
82.4 Questioner: I would like to consider the condition at a time or position just prior to the beginning of this octave of experience. I am assuming that, just prior to the beginning of this octave, intelligent infinity had created and already experienced one or more previous octaves. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. You assume correctly. However, the phrase would more informatively read, infinite intelligence had experienced previous octaves.[/quote]

If the ONE is only the experiencer, then who is the creator? Let us ponder on that a bit Smile[/quote]

Damn good point, Confused. I had before considered a similar statement from Ra that speaks directly to what you are (I believe) correctly inferring:

[quote]82.10 Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.

Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself, into that plenum full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...tion_id=10[/quote]

It seems that the UNmanifest Creator (us, really) distorts itself, creating the illusion of manyness, bestowing the distortions with the capacity, the ability, and the desire to create as those distortions see fit - all in order to generate knowing of Self.

Meanwhile the UNmanifest, pure, timeless, spaceless, undistorted Creator (us) experiences that which its seeming parts create.

Those many "parts" being none other than the infinite one, as there are not two but one only.

[quote='Confused' pid='28791' dateline='1297165711']
Does not then Ra's repeated reference to the semantic complex- 'One Infinite Creator'- take on a more significant meaning? We will consider one more verse -

[quote]
13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.[/quote]

Confused, unfortunately i cannot smoke the green stuff or otherwise I might be able to contemplate this sizeable mystery. : )

You seem to imply that there is yet something more than, or behind, the "One Infinite Creator", that even the One Infinite Creator is a creative principle that manifests from something else.

I'm not sure what to think of that, but I trust that reality is non-dual. So whatever it is we are attempting to conceive, it is looking through our eyes right now, and is our eyes, and is what we are looking at right now, and is more intimate and direct than even the highest knowledge, and within it there is no subject and object, no "in here" and "out there", but unbroken unity.

(This is *not* to negate, undermine, and minimize your musing. This is just me placing that thinking on the conveyor belt of my own mind which tends to push data down a trajectory that looks much like what I described above. Always attempting to see, to know the real.)

With humble love and gratitude to fellow co-thinkers,
GLB
(02-08-2011, 11:18 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I trust that reality is non-dual. So whatever it is we are attempting to conceive, it is looking through our eyes right now, and is our eyes, and is what we are looking at, and is more intimate and direct than even the highest knowledge, and within it there is no subject and object, no "in here" and "out there", but unbroken unity.

With humble love and gratitude to fellow co-thinkers,
GLB

Good stuff, GLB. I would say "You see through the veil," but then you would reply, "Fine, so tell me just what the **ck I'm looking at!"

L & L from Lee
(02-08-2011, 11:18 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]You seem to imply that there is yet something more than, or behind, the "One Infinite Creator", that even the One Infinite Creator is a creative principle that manifests from something else.

I'm not sure what to think of that, but I trust that reality is non-dual.

Dear good GLB, I personally am too ignorant to imply anything at all. All I know is that the words of Ra is one of the purest touchstones that you and I have in terms of making sense of the ineffable mystery of the ONE.

But I believe that through transparent green-blue ray communication, fellow seekers can attempt to more effectively become one with the creator. As Ra says in part of LOO 96.4 -

Quote:May we note that just as each entity strives in each moment to become more nearly one with the Creator but falls short, just so is physical spotlessness striven for but not achieved. In each case the purity of intention and thoroughness of manifestation are appreciated. The variance between the attempt and the goal is never noted and may be considered unimportant.

For me, that is one of the most poignant set of beautiful words of hope. We may never understand the mystery of the creator in this density, but to strive to do that in order to become more one with the creator is our duty, I believe. But in that process, multiple distortions, and some quite serious/grievous, may creep in. That is where fellow seekers can help by giving their honest logical views with the under-girding platform of tender support. That is part of our responsibility, my dear friend.
(02-08-2011, 08:23 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2011, 07:47 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]So we have responsibility for those circumstance and abilities which facilitate the learning of the Law of One and our mutual realisation of Unity.

Ens Entium, thanks for a truly beautiful and an exquisitely inspiring post. Your post served to remind me that Ra mostly focused on human relationships through the LOO, even while dealing with the most abstract concepts of creation.

Thanks for putting forth those glorious quotes as well for consumption by readers.

Glad my contribution helped in that way.. Smile

I come to realise more and more how we truly are microcosms of the infinitude that is Creation, learning to more fully adopt the role of the Logos. And so.. we see those abstract concepts dealing with creation coming into focus in our daily lives, through living the Law of One, in the arenas of personal relationships, our own lives and growth and such.

An interesting thing i noted is that, one's objectives and purposes are ethical in direct proportion to one's degree of responsibilty. I'd tentatively say that the same is true for one's abilities.

In other words i'd suggest that it goes both ways:

That, "the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility" in that the increased purview and ability means that one must accept responsibility for what one does with that.

And also..
That, in increasing one's level of responsibilty, in realisation of the Law of One, one aligns oneself with the principle of Love and thus inherits, by virtue of the more advanced role, "the honor of propinquity to light carries with it the Law of Responsibility".

Peace, friend. Wink
(02-12-2011, 06:18 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting thing i noted is that, one's objectives and purposes are ethical in direct proportion to one's degree of responsibilty. I's tentatively say that the same is true for one's abilities.

Reading your remarks in conjunction with my current life situation brought the following words to the front of my mind -

Quote:“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” (Matthew 26:41, KJV Bible).

Please pray for me, if possible.
(02-12-2011, 06:42 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2011, 06:18 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]An interesting thing i noted is that, one's objectives and purposes are ethical in direct proportion to one's degree of responsibilty. I's tentatively say that the same is true for one's abilities.

Reading your remarks in conjunction with my current life situation brought the following words to the front of my mind -

Quote:“Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.” (Matthew 26:41, KJV Bible).

Please pray for me, if possible.

Well, i will do so. Do you mind telling me, even through metaphor, what the issue might be? I'm willing to help you. You can PM me if you like.
(02-12-2011, 06:49 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i will do so. Do you mind telling me, even through metaphor, what the issue might be? I'm willing to help you. You can PM me if you like.

Thank you, friend. I will PM you shortly. Please keep an eye over your dashboard. Love and light to you and I receive your healing help with all gratitude.
(02-12-2011, 06:52 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2011, 06:49 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i will do so. Do you mind telling me, even through metaphor, what the issue might be? I'm willing to help you. You can PM me if you like.

Thank you, friend. I will PM you shortly. Please keep an eye over your dashboard. Love and light to you and I receive your healing help with all gratitude.

I have sent a reply Confused, i thank you for the opprortunity. It also allowed me to see how i have taken responsibilty when it may have appeared that it was others' responsibilty only.

It was u nudge that we should be as willing to be as responsibile as we can, even to be responsibile for an entire universe if we were suddenly given the power. I'm still working on this, but can you imagine if

everyone in your family took responsibility for it
everyone in your neighbourhood took responsibility for it
everyone in your country took responsibility for it
everyone in your planet took responsibility for it
everyone in your galaxy took responsibility for it

... haha, we're a long way off.
(02-14-2011, 07:13 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]... haha, we're a long way off.

Yes, dear Ens Entium, but as Confucius said - "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." That single step is you, and it is me.

Incidentally, would you be willing to share what your profile name means? Just curious.
(02-08-2011, 11:18 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]I may be mistaken but doesn't Ra indicate something along the lines of "use it or lose it", meaning that when opportunities are not used, they become less?

Quote:20.16 Questioner: Can you tell me the reason for this shortening of life span?

Ra: I am Ra. The causes of this shortening are always an ineuphonious or inharmonious relational vibration between otherselves. In the first cycle this was not severe due to the dispersion of peoples, but there was the growing feeling complex/distortion towards separateness from other-selves.

20.17 Questioner: I am assuming that at the start of one of these cycles there could have been either a positive polarization that would generally occur over the 25,000 years or a negative polarization. Is the reason for the negative polarization and the shortening of the life span the influx of entities from Mars who had already polarized somewhat negatively?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There was not a strong negative polarization due to this influx. The lessening of the life span was due primarily to the lack of the building of positive orientation. When there is no progress those conditions which grant progress are gradually lost. This is one of the difficulties of remaining unpolarized. The chances, shall we say, of progress become steadily less.
Good thinking, Jesse, I think you're right. :exclamation:
Thanks for establishing one of the key causal links, Jesse.
(02-23-2011, 11:40 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2011, 07:13 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]... haha, we're a long way off.

Yes, dear Ens Entium, but as Confucius said - "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." That single step is you, and it is me.

Incidentally, would you be willing to share what your profile name means? Just curious.

Hi there

Sorry for the delay, i've been quite busy.

Ens Entium is Latin for "Being of Beings". I really liked the layered/faceted idea behind that term. Smile
(03-04-2011, 01:47 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Ens Entium is Latin for "Being of Beings". I really liked the layered/faceted idea behind that term. Smile

That seems to be a pretty apt description for the One Infinite Creator as well. And the One Infinite Creator is infinitely layered/faceted, couched or surrounded by unending mystery. from our perspective.
(03-04-2011, 08:40 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2011, 01:47 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Ens Entium is Latin for "Being of Beings". I really liked the layered/faceted idea behind that term. Smile

That seems to be a pretty apt description for the One Infinite Creator as well. And the One Infinite Creator is infinitely layered/faceted, couched or surrounded by unending mystery. from our perspective.

Very nicely said, Confused! Smile
Pages: 1 2