Bring4th

Full Version: Catalyst for the higher mind goes to the lower.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somewhere in the Ra writings we are told that if we receive growth catalyst intended for a high level of the self and we do not use it at this level, the catalyst is then shunted down to a lower level such as the body complex for use there.
Examples were given, I do not now remember them but they were something like: If I do not use catalyst intended to open my spiritual sight I will end up needing glasses because my body will mimic the refusal of my higher mind to process catalyst at it's level.

I have been trying to remember the exact wording of this statement and would therefore like to look it up, but so far have not found it.
Does someone here remember which session this is in?
I found it.
It is session 61 in response to the question: "could you give an example of how feelings affect portions of the body and the sensations of the body?"
The first thing that comes to mind for me is a book by Robert Masters called The Goddess Sekhmet. It discloses Egyptian wisdom of the Five bodies - which enables a person to bring themselves into tune of close congruence between them. When I was reading the descriptions of the Five bodies, I considered their overlapping effect in the context of the density concept of the Ra Materials.

Now come to think of it, I think Ra described their density as our future selves. It may be that a start in that direction is simply stretching oneself to recognize things such as these Five bodies, that as we develop the distribution of attention shifts from one body to another.

paddy
Quote:1.7 Questioner: Then the second question is, could you give an example of how feelings affect portions of the body and the sensations of the body?

Ra: I am Ra. It is nearly impossible to speak generally of these mechanisms, for each entity of proper seniority has its own programming. Of the less aware entities we may say that the connection will often seem random as the Higher Self continues producing catalyst until a bias occurs. In each programmed individual the sensitivities are far more active and, as we have said, that catalyst not used fully by the mind and spirit is given to the body.

Thus you may see in this entity the numbing of the arms and the hands signifying this entity’s failure to surrender to the loss of control over the life. Thus this drama is enacted in the physical distortion complex.

In the questioner we may see the desire not to be carrying the load it carries given as physical manifestation of the soreness of those muscles for carrying used. That which is truly needed to be carried is a pre-incarnative responsibility which seems highly inconvenient.

In the case of the scribe we see a weariness and numbness of feelings ensuing from lack of using catalyst designed to sensitize this entity to quite significant influxes of unfamiliar distortion complexes of the mental, emotional, and spiritual level. As the numbness removes itself from the higher or more responsive complexes the bodily complex distortions will vanish. This is true also of the other examples.

We would note at this time that the totally efficient use of catalyst upon your plane is extremely rare.

Thank you Brian for digging this. It is worth copying it here Smile
L/L
w.
this is a truly fascinating passage, and bears further analysis:

first up, we have the main point - that catalyst that has not been utlised by the mind/spirit then spills over into the body, as various sensations/feelings/pain:

Quote:61.7 Questioner: Then the second question is, could you give an example of how feelings affect portions of the body and the sensations of the body?
Ra: I am Ra. It is nearly impossible to speak generally of these mechanisms, for each entity of proper seniority has its own programming. Of the less aware entities we may say that the connection will often seem random as the higher self continues producing catalyst until a bias occurs. In each programmed individual the sensitivities are far more active and, as we have said, that catalyst not used fully by the mind and spirit is given to the body.

the body may be seen as a reservoir or dam, an instrument that we can use if the mind has not been attentive enough to itself or the promptings of spirit.

next up, we see concrete examples from the group of where catalyst has gone unacknowledged, and then shows up as physical conditions. These are very poetical examples when the causative agent is made clear.

Quote:Thus you may see in this entity the numbing of the arms and the hands signifying this entity’s failure to surrender to the loss of control over the life. Thus this drama is enacted in the physical distortion complex.

In the questioner we may see the desire not to be carrying the load it carries given as physical manifestation of the soreness of those muscles for carrying used. That which is truly needed to be carried is a pre-incarnative responsibility which seems highly inconvenient.

In the case of the scribe we see a weariness and numbness of feelings ensuing from lack of using catalyst designed to sensitize this entity to quite significant influxes of unfamiliar distortion complexes of the mental, emotional, and spiritual level. As the numbness removes itself from the higher or more responsive complexes the bodily complex distortions will vanish. This is true also of the other examples.

which begs the question: is anyone here in PERFECT PHYSICAL HEALTH AND CONDITION? if not, those minor ailments/imperfections are a clue to where the solution lies (in the mental/spiritual space, an understanding or acceptance).

god knows I still have my niggles lol.

Quote:We would note at this time that the totally efficient use of catalyst upon your plane is extremely rare.

I guess we get a bit of grace here BigSmile

catalyst is 100x stronger in 3d than anywhere else. No wonder a lot of it goes astray!
I mostly get mental catalyst. It's both frustrating and boring being in 3D.
I keep having a cut or some type of sore in my mouth lately, as well as numb hands... I associate the first with my bad eating habits and being unable to work past the animalistic cravings, with the latter being even more interesting... Long story, but I'm not in control of my life at the moment, and I can't stand it.

Surely words to ponder. Thanks for digging up yet another synchronous post!

[grr, it's hard to type on a phone!]
(04-02-2009, 06:49 PM)Brian Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhere in the Ra writings we are told that if we receive growth catalyst intended for a high level of the self and we do not use it at this level, the catalyst is then shunted down to a lower level such as the body complex for use there.
Examples were given, I do not now remember them but they were something like: If I do not use catalyst intended to open my spiritual sight I will end up needing glasses because my body will mimic the refusal of my higher mind to process catalyst at it's level.

I have been trying to remember the exact wording of this statement and would therefore like to look it up, but so far have not found it.
Does someone here remember which session this is in?

Hey Brian, Plenum created a thread for those trying to find a particular passage from the Law of One material here http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4329.

Upon seeing the first few posts to this thread I was going to relocate it to the "Finding a passage" thread but I then saw that Plenum expanded your thread to a full discussion so it stays! Just thought I'd give you (and anyone reading) a heads up in the meantime that there exists a thread for locating excerpts just out of memory's reach. Smile GLB
When I was 25 I died in a car "accident," and I received, and have used, that growth catalyst.

But there was more. When I got out of the hospital, about 8 surgeries and 5 months later, I wasn't alone. There was a wise and loving and joyful being within me, and another one just to my right.

I heard people thinking, not as a constant, but only when they were frightened, or confused, or in emotional pain. I helped.

My acupuncturist insisted that they were not good for me and she could "get rid of them." I resisted her until she said that I was no good for them, as they had better things to do other than being locked into me. She said I was selfish, and cruel to them. I loved them so much, that I listened to her. I was too young to realize how amazing joy and wisdom were. I was too young to realize that these Light Beings knew what they were doing. So they left me out of the back of my neck. And I felt suddenly alone.

62 years old now, and recently I was contacted by a crowd. So many. Teachers or lovers or friends . . I don't know. But they certainly knew me. They said I spent thousands of years in 5D (with them?), and that I was a crystalline soul (many colors reflected, with a pale blue aura). I've done Life Between Life work, and I know that dark blue is further on than light blue, but still I felt delighted.

Then they told me what to do. Business in detail.
Thus my new site: prophecyrealized.com

While they were telling me what to do, I kept saying "but I can't !" . . And they kept saying of course you can, you've done this work before. So, site is up, but I'm frightened, so little of the prep work, and none of the advertising (they were detailed), has been done yet.

And now you tell me that not using a growth catalyst will retard my growth !! My listening to my acupuncturist, was me throwing out a huge growth lesson.

I have known, and I still know that I must do this work. And I know that I will, each day a little more certain. Before reading this thread, I was well aware that I've been called and that I Must do this.

I think this work was designed as very STO. I've done similar work before (in this life) but never on the phone before. Each day I realize that the work is needed by others, and also very much for myself to ascend into my potential.

They did tell me that I would be frightened at first, but that I would receive their help and all will go well.

Soon, very very soon . . . but perhaps my listening to that acupuncturist set me back?

I'm calm and unafraid of asinine politics, weather changes, pollution, war, earthquakes, etc., because I know that all is well. In fact my teachers told me that I was correct on those points. But somehow this work, living up to my purpose, frightens me a lot.

So long ago, I agreed to "get rid of" the gift of wisdom and joy and obvious ability. My glasses must be very thick by now.
I can feel you. You are up to it. Smile

Heart
Thank You Patrick.