Bring4th

Full Version: A Year to Peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Part of the work of wanderers and light workers is to strive for peace in the world.
The link below is for a document that was e-mailed to 50 of the largest countries leaders, and a similar number of educational institutions and other prominent organization in the world.
It is a proposal to eliminate conflict and war from the planet.
The White House and few others acknowledged receiving the document, but no further communications or efforts to utilize the ideas were made.
The documented was sent in the year 1999. The recipients were informed that the world will face difficult times, unless a serious effort to create peace is made.
It is now more important than ever.

http://nabilnaser.ning.com/profiles/blog/list
This is really good, If I was a politician I'd lobby to get this implemented. Alot of people probably think this is unfeasible given the status quo now, and it probably is, but we can change the status quo, people don't seem to get this. Humanity didn't develop weapons and fight wars because of the money used to fund it, they did so because some people explicitly wanted, some people supported them, and the rest allowed it to happen with significant opposition. Money is based on assumed value. If the majority of world leaders agreed on this accord it could happen, all it takes is will, if the monetary-market system and the military have to be reformed in the process so be it! We don't live to earn money, we earn money to live, governments seem to have it backwards.
Indeed we can. But it takes effort and dedication. It also takes a lot of people, working together, sharing the message.
It is a lot easier today than it was 12 years ago, because of the many new communications abilities.
If we can get people involved, and have them share it with others around the world, in time, it may get the attention of the media, politicians, academics, and it may become a reality.
This can work as guide to what can be done. It could be utilized for example to solve single conflicts, or regional conflicts.

(02-05-2011, 12:09 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]This is really good, If I was a politician I'd lobby to get this implemented. Alot of people probably think this is unfeasible given the status quo now, and it probably is, but we can change the status quo, people don't seem to get this. Humanity didn't develop weapons and fight wars because of the money used to fund it, they did so because some people explicitly wanted, some people supported them, and the rest allowed it to happen with significant opposition. Money is based on assumed value. If the majority of world leaders agreed on this accord it could happen, all it takes is will, if the monetary-market system and the military have to be reformed in the process so be it! We don't live to earn money, we earn money to live, governments seem to have it backwards.

fairyfarmgirl

Agreed, Nabil. It is easier than it was 12 years ago. It is Lighter here on Earth. And the Vibration of Humanity has indeed risen to Critical Mass. The time is now to cultivate Peace. PEACE ON... We must begin with ourselves. All that we see is an outpicturing of the inner states of humanity. As each human embarks on a journey of healing and chooses Light... Light is Light. Light flows to Light. Light Expands. The Miracle is that Light Expands. It expands righting wrongs and returning Vibration to its highest form for this dimension.

Sacred Geometry is a tool to assist the process of Anchoring this Golden Age of Peace upon the Earth.

Humanity is arriving at and will remain in a place of Peace for 10000 years. After which the Earth will then be in 5D and the Humanity will be going with her. I know this time line is in direct conflict with the New Age Predictions of every tom, dick and harry of the Metaphysical world. I still stand firmly that Humanity is entering a Golden Age of Peace and it will be for 1000 years after which All will Ascend-- the entire kit and kaboodle. Soon usually means at least 1/8 of an Epoch. The Beings that are assisting Humanity see "time" differently than humans. To them soon is 1/8 or an Epoch. For them and the Earth it is a blink of the eye.... for Humanity it is about 7-9 Generations of lifespan ( a mean of 120 years) and incarnations. During this time, the physical body will continue to upgrade, reconnect and build a light vehicle--- a personal ark if one will. The Story of Noah is a story of a Light Vehicle or ARK. And the great flood was weathered in the Cosmos not on Earth.

This is my Salt.

I Bless all With Love.

--fairyfarmgirl
fairyfarmgirl
I feel truth in your words.

And you optimism is wonderful and refreshing.

Love and Peace

(02-05-2011, 09:27 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, Nabil. It is easier than it was 12 years ago. It is Lighter here on Earth. And the Vibration of Humanity has indeed risen to Critical Mass. The time is now to cultivate Peace. PEACE ON... We must begin with ourselves. All that we see is an outpicturing of the inner states of humanity. As each human embarks on a journey of healing and chooses Light... Light is Light. Light flows to Light. Light Expands. The Miracle is that Light Expands. It expands righting wrongs and returning Vibration to its highest form for this dimension.

Sacred Geometry is a tool to assist the process of Anchoring this Golden Age of Peace upon the Earth.

Humanity is arriving at and will remain in a place of Peace for 10000 years. After which the Earth will then be in 5D and the Humanity will be going with her. I know this time line is in direct conflict with the New Age Predictions of every tom, dick and harry of the Metaphysical world. I still stand firmly that Humanity is entering a Golden Age of Peace and it will be for 1000 years after which All will Ascend-- the entire kit and kaboodle. Soon usually means at least 1/8 of an Epoch. The Beings that are assisting Humanity see "time" differently than humans. To them soon is 1/8 or an Epoch. For them and the Earth it is a blink of the eye.... for Humanity it is about 7-9 Generations of lifespan ( a mean of 120 years) and incarnations. During this time, the physical body will continue to upgrade, reconnect and build a light vehicle--- a personal ark if one will. The Story of Noah is a story of a Light Vehicle or ARK. And the great flood was weathered in the Cosmos not on Earth.

This is my Salt.

I Bless all With Love.

--fairyfarmgirl
fairyfarmgirl

fairyfarmgirl

A Song that really speaks to what is occuring Right Now upon our Earth. Hurry Home
fairyfarmgirl