Bring4th

Full Version: The power of positive projection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Been a while since my last post, but I had something just happen to me tonight and wanted to share my experience with you!

I was sitting here at my computer reading, when suddenly my whole apartment shook (I live in a trailer park) because some kids were drunk and crashed their car into the side of the trailer, then fled the scene. My neighbors grabbed partial tags, and a description of the car, as well as a few pieces of the car itself left behind in the snow that I grabbed and gave to the cops, so they may or may not be caught. Not really my concern!

What I found so exciting about the whole scenario is that earlier today I was thinking a lot about the police and being pulled over when i had to out earlier for groceries. I was afraid of being pulled over and taken to jail for some outstanding parking tickets.

Then I caught myself exhibiting this fear, and I asked my Higher Self to help me let it go and project positive thoughts.

So tonight when the police showed up in a SUPPORTIVE capacity, when it clicked about my earlier thoughts, it was a revelation about the TRUE power of positive thought taking very quick manifestation!

Live joyously and without fear my friends!
(02-06-2011, 03:15 AM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone,

Been a while since my last post, but I had something just happen to me tonight and wanted to share my experience with you!

I was sitting here at my computer reading, when suddenly my whole apartment shook (I live in a trailer park) because some kids were drunk and crashed their car into the side of the trailer, then fled the scene. My neighbors grabbed partial tags, and a description of the car, as well as a few pieces of the car itself left behind in the snow that I grabbed and gave to the cops, so they may or may not be caught. Not really my concern!

What I found so exciting about the whole scenario is that earlier today I was thinking a lot about the police and being pulled over when i had to out earlier for groceries. I was afraid of being pulled over and taken to jail for some outstanding parking tickets.

Then I caught myself exhibiting this fear, and I asked my Higher Self to help me let it go and project positive thoughts.

So tonight when the police showed up in a SUPPORTIVE capacity, when it clicked about my earlier thoughts, it was a revelation about the TRUE power of positive thought taking very quick manifestation!

Live joyously and without fear my friends!

That's nice. Glory to the ONE.
Hey this is a really cool story. It made me think about projection vs. attraction. Most try to attract positivity, this is like bidding the creation, with you putting up your 'positive energy' and 'visualized thoughts. This is taking. While projection is giving that positivity to the creation- and to yourself by LOO (reflection in this case). This is a really cool switch that i didn't really think about.

It actually deserves more thought! Especially with the Law of Attraction buzz.
So are you going to take care of those tickets? Smile
No way I don't have money to waste on the city's lack of forethought Smile
(02-06-2011, 05:51 PM)CircleofOne Wrote: [ -> ]No way I don't have money to waste on the city's lack of forethought Smile

Is that another one for the LOOP newsletter??

Just kidding... not really... pay the tickets.