Bring4th

Full Version: 12 yr old paints her heaven...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All, I had to share this beautiful girls work!

Art Genius Akiane Kramarik Child Prodigy

youtube link

another link

I remember seeing her on Oprah a few years ago... Amazing talent!
Heart zanny
This video and young lady never gets old. She amazes me beyond belief.

(02-06-2011, 11:37 AM)zanny Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All, I had to share this beautiful girls work!

Art Genius Akiane Kramarik Child Prodigy

youtube link

another link

I remember seeing her on Oprah a few years ago... Amazing talent!
Heart zanny

i think she has ablog, i saw it last year i think, shes err 18 or something now.
Here is her paintings http://www.akiane.com/store/ she is 17 now.
fraud or not, these images are compelling:

[Image: kL2hG.jpg]

[Image: X3ETD.jpg]

[Image: stPdE.jpg]

Amazing artwork, extremely beautiful, and clearly displays the grasping of concepts that were far beyond her years when she painted some of them.
Man, seeing her work never ever gets old. What a bright light she is!
Yes, beautiful artwork, especially for such a young one. She is a Creator shining forth, and this is a reflection of how she is interpreting the light. Beautiful. However, I am not fearing that this is a prophecy of exclusivity, given that that one image is a representation of Jesus, and some of the others are with hands clasped like as if begging for forgiveness.

May I remind some of those that Jesus has been painted as being black, asian, and of european descent. Her skill is amazing, but it does not signify that her portrait is the one and true answer to all that is.