Bring4th

Full Version: Red ray blockage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've seen people mention blockage in the red ray in this forum. Is this, in fact, possible? I thought those of Ra stressed that blockage was not possible in the red and violet rays. Maybe I'm mistaken.
(02-07-2011, 12:47 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen people mention blockage in the red ray in this forum. Is this, in fact, possible? I thought those of Ra stressed that blockage was not possible in the red and violet rays. Maybe I'm mistaken.
you are mistaken. People work on root chakra all of the time. 'Blockages' manifest as lack of feeling grounded, for example.
A person moving their feet around a lot indicates not being grounded.

Q'uo says
Quote:That which tends to block red ray is a level of depression that argues against life and the joy of life, and difficulties with sexuality. Because of the fact that the red ray deals with matters of survival and sexuality, those who are limping along with no true appreciation of life are going to be limiting the flow of energy into their very first chakra and therefore receiving into the heart only a fraction of the power or the energy that is available from the Creator.
The red-ray level is that energy of drive.

Drive for whatever. This is a generalised concept of the 'specific case' sexual enegy. Actually people seem to over-emphasize the sexual aspect alone, but it's just the energy of drive expressed sexually. It's also got to do with appetite for experience.

So, a deeply depressed person could be seen to have a red-ray blockage. Similarly for someone who's given up on life. In reference to Peregrinus' quote above, yes, people who tend to complain about life too much, lack that appetite for life that is 'the foundation' for 'movement' (activity, progress) which is then orange ray in life.

The sexual contraction and repression are obvious ones there.
(02-08-2011, 06:10 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]So, a deeply depressed person could be seen to have a red-ray blockage.

If that is the case, I have faced much red-ray blockage then. Time to unpick all of that with love and light.
red ray is the energy of change and movement. upon graduation, the desire for movement and change without dissolution and with direction starts.
Red ray also has to do with the feeling of security, right?
yes it should be so. but i believe security more has to do with late ray-early orange.
I was thinking that too actually. The way I think about it, it's mixed somehow with orange. Thank you.
+1 to zen.

I am quite literally gobsmacked at the amount of red-ray blockage I am seeing.

it is much much more common than you would think.
(05-15-2013, 06:03 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]+1 to zen.

I am quite literally gobsmacked at the amount of red-ray blockage I am seeing.

it is much much more common than you would think.
Not surprising, just looking at what we stuff ourselves with.. Fried foods.. ALCOHOL -the grand root killer.
So I'd like to revive this post. I am currently, and have experienced for the past year, a significant red ray blockage, exactly as Q'uo said, "a level of depression that argues against life and the joy of life, and difficulties with sexuality."

Has anyone revived their red ray? I'm asking for help. I meditate at least an hour every day, sometimes three hours a day. I have been off work for a couple months now, doing nothing, resting I would call it. I just don't know how to get my red ray fired up again.... I am weak, I tire of breathing even.

NO I am not suicidal, I just want to love life again, but how?
I've found it very helpful to follow the procedure suggested by my guides - to "feel around" for red energy inside myself, then "grab" it all mentally, and, holding on to it, spiral it out counterclockwise upwards and upwards until it leaves my energy system.
The red ray is the input of energy from the earth. What is your relationship like with Gaia? Do you love her or hate her? Do you go out in nature? Are you conscious of resource use?

I think spending time out in nature is a big one. If you have a friend to take with you, even better. (could be a dog!)

Quote:43.31 Questioner: I was really trying to get at whether it would be of great importance to construct a better place for our meditations. We have distractions here of the types which I mentioned, and I know that it is our total free will as to whether we construct this or not, but I was just trying to get at the principles. For instance, the Faraday cage would be quite a big construction and I was wondering if it would be of any real value?

Ra: I am Ra. Without infringing upon free will we feel it possible to state that the Faraday cage and the isolation tank are gadgets.

The surrounding of self in a sylvan atmosphere, apart from distractions, in a place of working used for no other purpose, in which you and your associates agree to lay aside all goals but that of the meditative seeking of the Infinite Creator is, shall we say, not gadgetry but the making use of the creation of the Father in second-density love, and in the love and support of other-selves. Are there any brief queries before this working is at an end?
What a syncronicity, I was just reading about the red ray in Anodea Judith's amazing book Eastern body Western mind. I had to put the book down because the information was too intense.

I think a lot of us spiritual people suffer from weak red rays due to our interest in the higher centers and perhaps also as a consequence of the reason we became spiritual in the first place, i.e. we might be wanderers and therefore feel we don't belong here or we've had difficult experiences growing up that prompted our seeking.

The red ray "demands" survival and procreation, nourishment, security, boundaries and grounding. The last two are the most interesting. Boundaries are often seen as limitations, being too attached to freedom, for example we don't want to work a meaningless job. However boundaries also allow a concentration of energy that can allow us to achieve goals like acquiring money. Being broke usually centers one in survival mode which is no freedom at all. Grounding doesn't primarily mean electrical grounding by placing the feet on the ground. I believe grounding is not about the energy of the south pole but rather the energy of the north pole, attention and willpower. A certain amount of attention needs to be allocated to matters of the red ray material world. Meditating all day centers one firmly in the head and imbalance easily occurs, I believe Carla spoke to this in 101.
The one thing I haven't yet seen mentioned is anger. It's no coincidence that we refer to anger as "seeing red". Feeling the need to use force to overpower others or get one's way is a red chakra issue.
______
Last night before bed I read this in a session, I think it's appicable:

Quote:63.6 Questioner: Could you give me a definition of vital energy?

Ra: I am Ra. Vital energy is the complex of energy levels of mind, body, and spirit. Unlike physical energy, it requires the integrated complexes vibrating in an useful manner.

The faculty of will can, to a variable extent, replace missing vital energy and this has occurred in past workings, as you measure time, in this instrument. This is not recommended. At this time, however, the vital energies are well-nourished in mind and spirit although the physical energy level is, in and of itself, low at this time.

Maybe it would do well do to a lawofone.info search for "vital energies" and absorb everything Ra told to Carla about what she should do - things like enjoying natural beauty, singing prayerful songs, etc. Of course, what replenishes one may not be the same for another, but it is a manner of turning the attention to the things that bring us pure joy.
(02-26-2016, 07:41 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]So I'd like to revive this post. I am currently, and have experienced for the past year, a significant red ray blockage, exactly as Q'uo said, "a level of depression that argues against life and the joy of life, and difficulties with sexuality."

Has anyone revived their red ray? I'm asking for help. I meditate at least an hour every day, sometimes three hours a day. I have been off work for a couple months now, doing nothing, resting I would call it. I just don't know how to get my red ray fired up again.... I am weak, I tire of breathing even.

I understand how you feel and have recently resigned from my job, which is to some extent due to unpleasant red ray blockage experience at workplace. So, I empathise with your situation.

We are all beings of distortions, what has been helpful to me is to identify the fear and anger factors in my life that distort my perception away from joy and love. I try to accept and forgive myself every time the fear or anger crop up in my mind, then consciously find the joy and love at that particular moment.

And then there is also a need to balance between being and doing.

I have been contemplating/meditating in the past few months on my blockages, and gaining understanding of my self's nature along the way, then I have come to a stage where I feel I need to put the understanding into practice in my daily experience more and more, leading to my resignation.

Now, I am contemplating at options for my next step, prayerfully watching out for those that will help me further express the joy and love.

I apologize if the above is too general as my perception is that as each person's life experience is unique, hence the specific lessons of forgiving fear/anger and finding joy/love are unique as well.

I wish you peace, joy and love in your continuing journey of seeking the deeper path.
(02-26-2016, 07:41 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]So I'd like to revive this post. I am currently, and have experienced for the past year, a significant red ray blockage, exactly as Q'uo said, "a level of depression that argues against life and the joy of life, and difficulties with sexuality."

I think we all deal with this from time to time Peregrinus.  Vital energy depletion can be rough.

The best advice I can give you for reigniting your red ray is to simply find something every day to "savor".  Something that tantalizes your senses and imagination.  Really enjoy it.  It could be anything from a hot meal, a beautiful image, a tactile sensation, a song etc.  Anything.  But find something you can genuinely appreciate and savor.  It will help, trust me.

Secondly, start doing some kind of cardio exercise for 20 minutes a day, minimum.  I like to spend a lot of time hiking.  Remember, "The flow of power, just as the flow of love or wisdom, is enabled not by the chary conserver of its use but by the constant user."

The same is true for restoring vital energies.  Everything is a muscle that can be strengthened with regular use.

Lastly, don't put too much pressure on yourself.  We are human, and it is okay to be human, and have human flaws.  Forgive yourself.
Totally vibe with Jade here. It's a simple lack of oxygen and nitrogen. (have no idea why I thought of nitrogen!?)

Whatever your world involves, I would encourage you to F**k it off for a while and get back to basics. We are earthlings in the red ray context, not complex wanderers, or light workers , or whatever. Go dig a hole in the sand and eat a lug worm! Revive your connection to reality and drink some sea water. Choke on it if you have to (not literally!)...

Whatever you do, DO something active!
It's almost spring (at least here in the northern hemisphere) - I'm excited to go forage!!
(02-26-2016, 07:41 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone revived their red ray? I'm asking for help. I meditate at least an hour every day, sometimes three hours a day. I have been off work for a couple months now, doing nothing, resting I would call it. I just don't know how to get my red ray fired up again.... I am weak, I tire of breathing even.

My first intuitive reply to you is to focus on understanding your desire.  I would ask this of your (higher) self in meditation and to cultivate the authenticity and emotional intensity of the request.  This is not offered because I know it "works", but it's the approach I'm taking and I believe it makes sense.  In essence you are desiring to know and meet that which will pull you towards the Creator, that which is worth unblocking centers to achieve. I wish you a great deal of luck and love, hoping you'll share with us what you find.
Thanks for all your suggestions and to anyone that replied. I've tried to respond to many, but the feature to add all the conversations I wanted didn't work twice, so to the ones that asked about anger, I am not in an angry state, at all. I am more at peace in my life than I ever have been.

(02-26-2016, 09:21 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I've found it very helpful to follow the procedure suggested by my guides - to "feel around" for red energy inside myself, then "grab" it all mentally, and, holding on to it, spiral it out counterclockwise upwards and upwards until it leaves my energy system.
Visualization techniques have not changed anything, thanks for the recommendation.

(02-27-2016, 01:47 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]The red ray is the input of energy from the earth. What is your relationship like with Gaia? Do you love her or hate her? Do you go out in nature? Are you conscious of resource use?

I think spending time out in nature is a big one. If you have a friend to take with you, even better. (could be a dog!)
I just bought a new high end camera, I'm hoping it will help me to seek the outdoors now that spring is more on the way up here in Canada.

(02-27-2016, 09:58 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Last night before bed I read this in a session, I think it's appicable:

"The faculty of will can, to a variable extent, replace missing vital energy and this has occurred in past workings, as you measure time, in this instrument. This is not recommended. "
It would appear I have revived the red ray somewhat through faculty of the will, but as Ra said, "this is not recommended"... and I understand why. The energy is temporary and limited, more just a facade.

(02-27-2016, 07:27 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]Totally vibe with Jade here. It's a simple lack of oxygen and nitrogen. (have no idea why I thought of nitrogen!?)

Whatever your world involves, I would encourage you to F**k it off for a while and get back to basics. We are earthlings in the red ray context, not complex wanderers, or light workers , or whatever. Go dig a hole in the sand and eat a lug worm! Revive your connection to reality and drink some sea water. Choke on it if you have to (not literally!)...

Whatever you do, DO something active!
The problem with depression is the overwhelming lack of desire to do anything. I didn't awaken until 11:15 am, even though my alarm was set for 08:00 am. It's now 3:17 pm and I'm still in my housecoat, the biggest tasks of my day were making a smoothie and then a Greek salad. Getting out once a day is not only daunting, but overwhelming. I'd just stay in my bedroom 24/7 if I didn't HAVE TO go out in the world...

(02-29-2016, 03:52 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]My first intuitive reply to you is to focus on understanding your desire.  I would ask this of your (higher) self in meditation and to cultivate the authenticity and emotional intensity of the request.  This is not offered because I know it "works", but it's the approach I'm taking and I believe it makes sense.  In essence you are desiring to know and meet that which will pull you towards the Creator, that which is worth unblocking centers to achieve. I wish you a great deal of luck and love, hoping you'll share with us what you find.
One cannot grow high into the light unless they have roots deep in the darkness. So although I am seeking to revive my red ray, I also understand it serves a purpose, understanding my darkness. Perhaps this is an opportunity to learn to love myself at my lowest? i don't know, I will let you all know when I've learned anything or anything has changed.

Again, thanks to all for participating Smile
Another thing Ra stressed was important for Carla that I think has an effect on everyone and is relatively passive to engage in is music. Do you have any positive, affirming songs/bands that you like? I think even classical music might help. But Ra usually said it was the singing that benefited Carla the most, likely the movement of breath energy required to sing. So, something that you can sing along to that has an uplifting message might help.
(03-03-2016, 06:51 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Another thing Ra stressed was important for Carla that I think has an effect on everyone and is relatively passive to engage in is music. Do you have any positive, affirming songs/bands that you like? I think even classical music might help. But Ra usually said it was the singing that benefited Carla the most, likely the movement of breath energy required to sing. So, something that you can sing along to that has an uplifting message might help.

I don't know how to respond to this suggestion exactly, my feelings toward singing are significant yet I am conflicted.

I am incarnate with the vocal range of several octaves and an ear for the intricacies of vocal notes and timing, I can literally mimic/imitate hundreds of songs and quite successfully enjoy the creativity of changing them to my own personality. Axel Rose, Freddy Mercury, Jimmy Page,  Eddie Vedder, Aaron Lewis, Elvis Presley, are among the artists I enjoy singing.

I used to professionally impersonate Elvis, it was crazy the way people swooned as soon as I put the costume and glasses on. Elvis was easy, the voice I grew up singing, and the moves were predictable and repeatable, cliche...

So I've sang publicly for more than fifteen years, and even so, my performance has gotten considerably better in the last year (perhaps my suffering has helped?), so much so, that an international music producer recently made it a point to tell me that this might just be my year.Yet that means nothing to me, I don't want this to be my year, I don't want it ever to be my year. I've turned down many offers to be a lead singer in bands.

I feel that singing and the interactive performance is an opportunity to connect at a deeper level than most people normally accept or allow. Barriers are broken, people just love me as I am, in the moment. Pretenses dissolve, and a connection is made. I appreciate that, and that is enough for me.

Your suggestion, "So, something that you can sing along to that has an uplifting message might help." has meaning to me. What I sing, it hearkens to the heart, but to the strings of the heart, not to the wings of the heart. Hmm... thanks for that, I shall contemplate upon it. I tried a Baptist church once, lots of soulful singing I did enjoy, but they all stared at me a lot, it was kind of uncomfortable so I never went back.
_________
The red-ray energy center, is present in the creations of Earth and beyond (I'm referring to Creations of the next densities) so that the creations would later on possess a complex for the remaining energy centers.

The red-ray energy is that which made the Earth, made a foundation with the elements to create a system of organization and self-maintenance known as the planet Earth.

I don't believe the red-ray energy emerges as the life-form - the chemical body which had expressed movement through it's newfound energy & density of the orange-ray. Neither do I believe the red-ray is that which energizes survival of the being which possesses the red-ray energy center, yet survival of the chemical body, its maintenance, and procreation can be seen as a component of the chemical body...
I believe the red-ray is simply a fundamental energy, and I believe any imbalances that can be seen as chemical in nature, are of the orange-ray.

Let's think about the gradations of color, namely the red and the orange. At one point in the end of 1st density, of the red-ray energy, the 2nd density became alive.
So what was present just before the 2nd density, and what was present as an agent of 2nd density?
What was present before 2nd density: the planet Earth but only it's elements in a sort of organization of its elements, an organization which allowed its survival in the solar system.
What was present as an agent of 2nd density: the basic life form which expressed itself through movement.

Before the Earth was a planet, what effect did the red-ray energy have?
Answer: the foundation for all the next densities to come.

In the first 2nd density life form(s), what of the red-ray energy was present? Answer: the energy which drove survival of the life-form, just as had been done for the planet; this being seen as the systems in chemical form which maintained the chemical body, as well as it is seen as the reproduction necessity/system of the life-form to continue existing (through it's own procreation), continue surviving, and later on forming the next density (of the yellow-ray energy).

If I recall correctly, it was said in the Ra Material that even the small single-celled organism had two energy centers: the red-ray energy center, and the orange-ray energy center. Now later on, in bodies which are made up of countless cells, the life form would be capable of holding, in its mind/body complex, the remaining 5 energy centers (correct me if I'm wrong). In our 3rd density bodies, then, we have the remaining energy centers.
So, what red-ray work do we have?

When a negative entity, who is said to work intensely on the triad of the first three energy centers of red-ray, orange-ray, and yellow-ray (please correct me if I'm wrong), what red-ray work is to be had? Let's see...

From the Ra Material I was informed that every circumstance which can be perceived, firstly presents a matter of survival for a human being, and this matter of survival is held up by the red-ray energy coming from our corresponding energy center, correct?
The energy center doesn't provide us with any thing chemically because it's not the chemical body.
The red-ray body is formless...yet Earth-elements may be used in healing an individual's body complex (according to the Ra Material) or...?
So besides the energy of the red-ray energy center, what does the red-ray provide us and how can we intensify this provision?

The red-ray energy is the provider of energy for the next energy center (this is what I've inferred); yet, without accepting the energy of this first center, the work/penetration upon other energy centers is slowed.

When an individual has met their needs, or is meeting their needs, for survival of the self (body and mind), the individual is intensifying the red-ray energy center...I believe. This functions to push the individual toward the next energy center which is of the orange-ray.

Many, I feel, are confusing the red-ray energy center with the orange-ray energy center. I will give you this: along the path of intensifying the energy of the red-ray center, one may simultaneously work on intensifying, or perhaps even balancing, other energy centers - this is up to the individual's efficacy in penetrating multiple centers of energy.

So the question was about red-ray blockage...
I believe that as long as you are energized to work on your survival as a human, as a mind, or as a spirit, you're unblocking the red-ray...
By "working on your survival", I mean you are working on unblocking other energy centers, balancing them, or intensifying the energy that you experience from them. As long as it is a way to establish or maintain your survival, you are accepting red-ray energy which has to do with survival; so it can't be blocked, I think.

--
My thoughts on the matter (edits have been made).
My father has had lifelong struggles with severe, debilitating depression. I have known some of its stronger flavors, too, and carry within me still a low-level, background depression. Certain convergences of circumstance can activate it into more acute states. I don't understand its roots but assume that it is grounded in a fundamental, even subconscious reaction to the vibratory state of this planet. A rejection, maybe. A a giant, being-sized "no." A place where hope is at a minimum.

Carla underwent a depression of six or seven years. It was an epiphany that she was worthy of love, that she loved herself, which helped her to spring back from that state of mind.

I send you love, Peregrinus, that your own blocked or curtailed supply of love-force may be awakened and enlarged.

Quote:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0726.aspx

Q'uo: It has been written in your holy work known as the Bible that the master known as Jesus is a vine and his students branches thereof. If you consider yourself as a cosmic citizen, you and all other consciousness in the universe are rooted in one vine, that is, the life-giving vine of love. We use that word, although it is inadequate to express the mystery of the Creator, because as ill-used as that word is among your peoples, it nevertheless evokes knowledge of the most extreme of human emotions. Pure living love, stemming directly from the Uncreated in perfect order, in perfect love, is a force of unimaginable magnitude, a force which has propelled into being all consciousness, and a force which wishes to assist each portion of consciousness in its full circle through experience and back to the Source of love, that which is uncreated, that which is always the same, the one great original Thought.

Depression is one of many human experiences, as you would call them, in which a branch of the vine is damaged by the cutting off of the supply of food from the root. The invisible strangling of love can come about because of many circumstances. ...

With the emotional experience of depression, we may see a person which is experiencing a strangulation, to a certain extent a loss of love from the root, and when the person looks to see what the source of this strangulation of love might be, again it is invisible, for it has taken place within the mind itself. ...

Now, it is not merely an illusion to say that you are experiencing depression. Indeed, we feel that over-emphasis on all being an illusion is perhaps detrimental to the balanced progress of a seeker.

It is well to attempt to gaze at and consider the self and all of its vagaries. The one who attempts to change depression by denying negative feelings is perhaps on the right track, however, that person has little chance of creating an easement of the strangulation of love simply by speaking it so, for in depression, that which ties the cord too tightly around the vine, that which holds back the supply of love, is a desire to hold in the mind circumstances which seem unacceptable. This desire, whether quite conscious or relatively unconscious in nature, has a very adverse affect upon the supply of the life-giving energy of love which is falling constantly into each of the portions of the Creator’s consciousness.

Thus, large portions of the subconscious mind begin to be distracted from processing the catalyst of the present in terms of the present, and begin to process catalyst in terms of an unacceptable portion in the memory of the one who is depressed. It is as if there were a drag upon an engine, so that the engine had to work harder and harder to produce the same amount of work. Or perhaps even better as an analogy, it is as if in a depressed person the unacceptable thing creates a blockage in the fuel line so that the engine of the mind is ultimately unable to function.

Since the entity who is depressed can blame only itself, a disassociation almost inevitably begins within the mind of the depressed person, which then adds to the inertia that is dragging down or to the block in the fuel line that is keeping fuel from the engine of consciousness. It is as if there were two consciousnesses, one healthy and free and thriving, which exists in our dreams and at the core of all illusion, and that consciousness which has come to a standstill, getting, instead of love, a fueling supply of fear and anxiety.

Because the rupture lies within the self, it is most efficacious for the depressed entity to call upon two general archetypes. First, it is well to call upon the archetype which you have in essence conjured up in the process of self-strangulation, that is, your consciousness has made the self its own scapegoat. Some there are in your illusion which go through a lifetime of incarnation never blaming themselves for anything. These entities move in a sleepy existence and do not trouble their hearts or their digestions with a conscience. We speak to those who are sensitive and creative enough to pay attention to their consciousnesses to ask themselves questions and to seek in whatever way they can.

After gazing at the scapegoat and considering how little you truly wish to make yourself such an archetype, it may then be efficacious for the one who is depressed to consider the archetype of the unfed consciousness. We have spoken a great many words about consciousness in the opportunities we have had to communicate with this group. You know that to us it is a synonym for your words “spirit” or “soul.” You know that consciousness is almost never seen without some distortion. Depression is merely a very disturbing distortion.

We say to you that depression is impossible in a consciousness that is new. If an entity gazes about itself at any point in the lifetime experience, it will see some things which are pleasing and some things which are not. The consciousness which has been your source of life sees the creation with eyes of love, for it is love, and in this love all things are as they should be.

Contradistinctive to undistorted love is the operation of free will which moves within each particle of consciousness in such a way as to make choices possible. Thus, the new consciousness, by the operation of free will, would turn each moment, like a stone, to see each facet of beauty, unity and love, or perhaps to marvel at those balances which are particularly unusual in those about it. This new consciousness is that which the depressed entity may acquire not only through meditation, but also through remembering at each moment when it is first noticed that the experience of depression is becoming active.

There is another portion as well to new consciousness, and that is its insatiable curiosity. Let the curiosity of the unfed consciousness sink into every thought process that has been stultified by the distortion of depression. Curiosity is that which can unblock …
I suggest adopting a puppy and loving it and enjoying the unconditional love it gives back to you.
Pages: 1 2