Bring4th

Full Version: The One Infinite Creator... Entity, or linguistic placeholder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is something I've thought quite a bit about- but would love to hear your opinions / perspectives.

L/L
Eric
Are not all things in Creation (The Grand Illusion) symbols..?
Symbols that reflect the explored potentials inherent in an intelligent and infinite unity. An Intelligent Infinity that is the undefinable source of all that is.

The term/concept 'linguistic placehoder' requires there to be referent and symbol. Here is the dichotomy of viewpoint that causes the paradox.

A referent itself can only have a viewpoint if it is self aware (it is thusly an entity). Otherwise, the beingness of the referent can only be known through symbols representing it. The representation usually coming through a system of symbols allowing for context and the ability to distinguish. The Creation is our system of symbols. The infinte variation, separation and numerosity of the Creation provides us with the ability to distinguish and thus form images of Unity, provide context through which we can more richly see that quality that is Unity.

So the term "One Infinite Creator" thus becomes a placeholder for all that we can distinguish about The referent (intelligent and infinite unity.) Which in our Creation/symbol system might be seen as Love, Compassion, Power, Wisdom, etc.

However, this"One Infinite Creator", this intelligent and infinite unity.. is self aware. However since it is the only intelligence that has complete and undistorted viewpoint of itself, only it has full containment/knowingness of the referent (itself). And so... The One Infinite Creator is, truly, only an entity to itself.

Us entities within the Creation have only an indirect (symbol system) and incomplete awareness of The One Infinite Creator, we use that same term as a placeholder for what we come to know of it.

It is only in total Unity with the One infinite Creator, and hence unity with that complete and direct awareness of itself do we finally experience the 'entity-ness' of the One Infinte Creator.Here we turn our back to all form (symbol) and seek only the Creator.
This is 7ty density's achievement of Unity with the Creator. Where the 'entity-ness' of the One Infinte Creator is experience just as we know of and 'experience our own 'entity-ness'.

Actuallty this seems to be beyond experience. There is only a knowingness of our 'entity-ness'not experience of it. This must be sense since the Intelligent Infinity rests in knowingness and not experience.

So it is both. Placeholder to us.. Entity to itself..

In light of this, this quote from the Ra sessions is particularly interesting and enlightening.

Ra Session 57, Q/A 33:
Quote:In the experiences of the mystical search for unity, these need never be considered, for they are but part of an illusory system. The seeker seeks the One. The One is to be sought, as we have said, by the balanced and self-accepting self aware, both of its apparent distortions and its total perfection. Resting in this balanced awareness, the entity then opens the self to the universe which it is. The light energy of all things may then be attracted by this intense seeking, and wherever the inner seeking meets the attracted cosmic prana, realization of the One takes place.

The purpose of clearing each energy center is to allow that meeting place to occur at the indigo ray vibration, thus making contact with intelligent infinity and dissolving all illusions. [Again, moving beyond illusion/creation/system of symbols.. experience and into unspeakable knowingness.] Service-to-others is automatic at the released energy generated by this state of consciousness.

Also, it is the balanced and self-accepting self aware, both of its apparent distortions and its total perfection who is seeking, the next step is becoming the Creator.
It is in realising the identity beyond all illusion and realise The One that we truly become the Creator.

So, Eric.. we see again how paradox gives way to/within Unity. Smile
Not sure I get Ens's post, so I'll just write my response to the OP Tongue

I think that the words "One Infinite Creator" represent all that is. I don't have any idea how to describe the beingness of that Collective, or even if my idea of it is accurate. I suppose it might be aware of itself in some way or another, though it may not be either. It also could have some other level of awareness that (I) humans don't/can't/haven't yet comprehend/understand(ed). Lots to know, lots to learn Smile

Heart PLUR :idea:
(02-08-2011, 07:14 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]So it is both. Placeholder to us.. Entity to itself. ... So, Eric.. we see again how paradox gives way to/within Unity. Smile

Great response Ens! I was stirred to reflect on this topic when my wife was reading through a list of uncomfortable questions to ask someone on a first date (from a magazine article). One of the questions was "Do you think there is a God that exists?" My first impulse was to say "Yes". But upon reflection that response is really just a canned one that I would offer to contrast the implied alternative the question poses, which is a materialist or atheistic world view. Digging deeper though- I can't really say that I do believe in "God" in the way most people think of it. The LOO philosophy is basically on the same lines as a form of pantheism in which all parts equal or make up the whole which can be said to be divine. A worldview that, as you may well guess, makes a lot of intuitive sense to me. That world view sort of leaves out the personal god. But it also doesn't completely eliminate it either.

But! The LOO information can be misleading at times in this regard as Ra frequently refers to the One Infinite Creator as an entity in itself. Sounding almost like someone down the street you could talk to like a neighbor. For example...

73.21 Wrote:The second energy transfer of which we would speak is the sexual energy transfer. This takes place upon a non-magical level by all those entities which vibrate green ray active. It is possible, as in the case of this instrument which dedicates itself to the service of the One Infinite Creator, to further refine this energy transfer. When the other-self also dedicates itself in service to the One Infinite Creator, the transfer is doubled. Then the amount of energy transferred is dependent only upon the amount of polarized sexual energy created and released. There are refinements from this point onward leading to the realm of the high sexual magic.

But then again at other times it sounds more like the symbolic, linguistic construct that we generally experience It as:

78.9 Wrote:Questioner: We have the first, second, and third distortions of the Law of One as free will, love, and light. Am I correct in assuming that the central core of this major galaxy began to form with the third distortion? Was that the origin of our Milky Way Galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. In the most basic or teleological sense you are incorrect as the One Infinite Creator is all that there is. In an undistorted seed-form you are correct in seeing the first manifestation visible to the eye of the body complex which you inhabit as the third distortion, light, or to use a technical term, limitless light.

It's interesting that the two most common world views on Earth today (or at least the two you hear about the most) are the polarizing dichotomies of a stupid, random and meaningless universe in which we are separate and lucky to be here at all- OR that there is a grandfatherly sort of God figure sitting on a golden throne somewhere in heaven or in the sky watching and judging every move we make. How funny then that both are wrong and right at the same time- and both camps being staunchly apposed to moving anywhere near the middle way. :exclamation:

L&L,
Eric
In my pondering, I realized that my behavior would be the same if I were a confirmed atheist, because the One leaves everything up to me. I would be a nice guy just because I want to, not because God or Jesus told me to.

Sure it may be due to my Choice, but I don't have to know that.
That's the great mystery, isn't it? As with everything else, it seems that the more I learn, the less I know, and the more comfortable I become with not knowing, at the same time as I want to know more and more... and the more it seems that the truth is to be found in the spaces between the words.
(02-10-2011, 11:52 AM)AppleSeed Wrote: [ -> ]That's the great mystery, isn't it? As with everything else, it seems that the more I learn, the less I know, and the more comfortable I become with not knowing, at the same time as I want to know more and more... and the more it seems that the truth is to be found in the spaces between the words.

Q'uo, 9/5/2010:
Quote:We commend you for wanting to learn so much. Learn as you can and as you will, but do not demand of yourself that you achieve anything measurable. For it is the keys to unknowing that will serve you in these latter hours, not the keys of knowing.