Bring4th

Full Version: March 15 and a comet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
Has anyone heard about a comet that is supposed to come extremely close to our planet on the 15 of March?
I have seen some youtube vids discussing it. Some are saying that it will change the earths axis and some are saying it will create a pole shift.
I'm wondering if any of you have any good info on this as I find it highly disturbing!
Some are speculating that this is the reason that FEMA has been buying up millions of dried food meals and buying tons of plastic coffins....

I'd like to find out the truth, and SOON!
A lot of people say its Planet X/Nibiru as well; be cautious of fear based messages that use specific dates as these are almost always deceptions.

Stay in love, in the moment now and put your mind to rest, this paranoia and fear that is desperately clawing at collective mentality will benefit you in no way. Let come what may, conspiracies are a distraction from purpose.

Do not wait for the last minute to prepare yourself, but be always at ready for what will occur in the Earth transition.
I'm aware that it might be a fear mongering thing, but I'm not sure. I'm just wondering if there is any truth to it.

Here is one video that I saw about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yYPJ76Qc...re=related
I don't know where the March 15 date came from. This website (which appears to be mainstream) says it will just light up the sky in Sept. 2011.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/community...31829.html

At any rate, even if some comet is projected to hit the Earth, we do have our higher density friends looking out for us, apparently:

Video Proof That Nibiru Has Come and Gone MUST SEE! This is really mind-blowing!
Mid March is the beginning of the end of duality! Look forward with joy.

Brittany

Whatever happens, I'm cool with it. If we all got to take the big journey at the same time, together, how rad would that be? Not that I want to see everyone die, but if it happens, what am I gonna do about it? I'm gonna smile and keep walking, right into the next density, that's what.
(02-10-2011, 04:06 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys,
Has anyone heard about a comet that is supposed to come extremely close to our planet on the 15 of March?
I have seen some youtube vids discussing it. Some are saying that it will change the earths axis and some are saying it will create a pole shift.
I'm wondering if any of you have any good info on this as I find it highly disturbing!
Some are speculating that this is the reason that FEMA has been buying up millions of dried food meals and buying tons of plastic coffins....

I'd like to find out the truth, and SOON!

Ever seen Nassim Haramein's 8 hour presentation on Google video?

There'a portion there, if i remember correctly, where there's a comet (huge object with a tail) coming, and he does a slo-mo where there's a bright flash from the Sun and you can see it sorta deflect this thing and it moves out of the path of the planets. It's very interesting!

Maybe our sub-Logos protects us from such... unless it's absolutely necessary.
Thanks Monica, that video clip was awesome!
(02-12-2011, 08:04 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Ever seen Nassim Haramein's 8 hour presentation on Google video?

Yes! The entire lecture is phenomenal and well worth the time!

(02-12-2011, 08:04 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]There'a portion there, if i remember correctly, where there's a comet (huge object with a tail) coming, and he does a slo-mo where there's a bright flash from the Sun and you can see it sorta deflect this thing and it moves out of the path of the planets. It's very interesting!

Maybe our sub-Logos protects us from such... unless it's absolutely necessary.

That is what I linked to in post #4. I agree: It's quite apparent that there was intervention.
(02-12-2011, 12:00 PM)peelstreetguy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Monica, that video clip was awesome!

You're welcome! Pass it on!
(02-10-2011, 08:50 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Mid March is the beginning of the end of duality! Look forward with joy.
lol - almost spit my drink out. So when is the end of the end of duality?
(02-12-2011, 03:02 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2011, 08:50 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Mid March is the beginning of the end of duality! Look forward with joy.
lol - almost spit my drink out. So when is the end of the end of duality?

According to the Mayan calendar, October 30th.