Bring4th

Full Version: Asking for a sign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear friends, i decided starting this new thread because i have experienced a few things that are, in my opinion, important for you all to hear.

Whenever i have a talk with someone that is close to me, and we come to discussing the issue of "Asking for a sign".
like asking for some kind of sign from the universe to show us that we are in the "right path" or "right way of thought", a sign will show up. Every single time.

Me and my brother were standing outside talking about this subject, and when i said "whenever you ask for a sign, you will recieve one".
right after i said that a spider came from a small bush a few meters away from me.
The spider crawled towards me and reached my right foot, it stopped right there and stayed, like he was looking at us.

I said, he probably feels our vibration and felt safe around us, so he decided to come stand near my foot.
He literally stopped there and stayed for like 5 minutes untill we went away. I loved that spider.

So, the signs usually come to us through animals from what i have seen, but also from objects that are capable of producing a sound or a visual effect somehow.

One time, i was driving with two close friends of mine and we were talking about the fact that everytime you ask for a sign you will get one.
suddenly, a big white owl flies right infront of us so slowly from one side of the road to the other. We stopped the car and were all like "Wow....".
The owl was flying slowly and i saw its wings in slow motion.

Another time when i was driving with the same two friends, we saw a street lamp that was turned off and we were talking about signs.
We all focused on the turned off lamp and it suddenly was turned on. I consider this a sign also.

Once, i was chilling with the same two friends and again, we brought up the idea of signs and one of my friends' dog looked at her owner and she we like "Hmph".
We literally communicated with her, i dont remember the exact moment but i do remember that the dog really connected with us and a sign was shown to us through her.

All of these incidents happened in the last month!

What are your thoughts about this?
(02-11-2011, 11:08 AM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]What are your thoughts about this?

It is the spritual world contacting and reaffirming your choice to believe that there is meaning in everything. They are so excited to have you back.

It's like the whole thing boils down to faith, do you have it or not? Perhaps that is why so many women or men who have integrated the feminine side, have faith, as it is the love aspect/Caduceus/OMEGA/MOON/archetype.

While so many men or women who have more integrated the male side, don't have as much faith as it is not so much love but more light. Light as the knowledge aspect/Oroboros/Alpha/Sun/intellectual archetype.

Alot of the academic world is like this, or many sports, war, athiesm, i could go on and on.
[Image: 180326_10150393662550618_577285617_16722...2229_n.jpg]

The 4444 number sequence when seen repeatedly means that person receiving the message is an angel incarnate.

ANGEL NUMBERS

Numerology is another form of reading available to everyone who is intrigued about their life purpose and their future. This is a precise mathematical process that, if done properly, delivers an accurate forecast for those who... seek guidance about all aspects of their lives.

The ancient technique of angel numerology has been in existence for several millennia. The principles of angel numerology are entirely different from the standard version of numerology in place today. The energies connected to each specific number are not the same due to the old methods of mathematical calculations used when numbers were first created.

uuuhhhhhhhhh .... i can't find anything else on the net for 4444

a sign i got recently from ordering 2 books lol
While reading your post i got a message from my bank, it had the number 3331. Now i look at the total of the 5 books of the Ra material from amazon, and its 7772.

7772 and 3331... Makes me think BigSmile
Agreed. To both.

Signs have always come when asked for. Immediately.

Also, everyday is sprinkled with repeating numbers. 111

It's comforting.
Thanks, Crown for sharing these. I agree with all of the replies.

One teeny caution that I hesitate bringing up. A trickster might wait for you to make a foolish decision and then give you a false affirming sign. So keep your guard up, even as you enjoy the blessings.

L/L
I had to stop the bombarding of signs.

I used to receive like 20-50 signs per day. Each time I would try to understand the meaning. Often they would come rapid fire in a sequence just another and another and another. It was distracting, I couldn't concentrate on anything, I was always second guessing myself about the meanings.

It became a curse rather than a blessing and I basically forced it to stop. Now it happens like once a month.
I dont really look for the meaning of signs since they appear when im thinking about signs. Its just like some type of reassurance.
Next time I ask Ra to descend in the shining ball of light and say "hi" Tongue I would LIKE/LOVE that kind of sign. BigSmile
Quote:10.14 Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

Shamans view Nature as a reflection of themselves, and any time an animal appears, or some other natural 'sign' occurs, they consider its significance.

In modern society, most of us are cut off from Nature for the most part, and thus miss the richness of what this mirror has to offer.

Although, it could be said that a new set of interpretations might be developing, based on our current society. For example, the light switching on an off might mean to us what a lightning flash might have meant to a shaman.

Rather than consider a sign such as a spider to be a definite answer to a question, my interpretation of such incidents is to question what the spider might mean to me personally.

I definitely pay attention to signs, but I think it's important to distinguish that they are subject to our interpretation. I don't consider them to be absolute answers to questions. The final choice is ours, as to what we do with the insight the sign has offered.

When I was 17, a boyfriend dumped me, and my mother and the boyfriend's mother were both convinced that we were 'meant for each other' and destined to get married. So they both prayed for a sign indicating that we would get back together.

Since I was the one who got dumped, I very much wanted him to take me back at the time, so I was receptive to the idea.

The boyfriend's mother prayed for rain, as a sign that we were meant to get back together. It rained.

My mother asked St. Theresa for a rose, as a sign that we were meant to get back together. The next day, she received a birthday card in the mail with a rose on it.

Both mothers were convinced they had heard from God and therefore it was a done deal. They were so sure that they very nearly continued with the wedding plans!

Well, as you might guess, it didn't happen. The boyfriend never asked me back, and I moved on very quickly, dating other guys.

Even when involved in a 3.5 year relationship with another boyfriend, still it nagged at the back of my mind, that someday I would get back together with R.

Then, we broke up and R, who had moved to another state, suddenly resurfaced in my life. I got a call out of the blue because his father died (I was very close to his dad; he was more of a dad to me than my own dad.) Eureka! The moms were right!!!

Could it be? I wondered...

Well, R and I spoke on the phone and...nothing. No sparks. We decided to get together in a few months when he came back to Texas to see if there was still anything between us.

In the meantime, I met someone else, and any notion of reuniting with R went out the window. I married that someone else, 26 years ago. I never looked back and never, not even for one second, have I ever regretted missing the chance to be with R again. It just didn't matter to me anymore. The mothers' opinions didn't matter to me. Their signs didn't matter to me. Those were their signs anyway, not mine. And even had they been mine, I just don't believe in putting my faith into signs. I consider signs nudges to pay attention, not answers to questions.

I then concluded that R's mom must have seen storm clouds brewing when she asked for rain, and my own mom surely knew that birthday cards often had pictures of flowers on them.

Wink
(02-12-2011, 01:03 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]In the meantime, I met someone else, and any notion of reuniting with R went out the window. I married that someone else, 26 years ago. I never looked back and never, not even for one second, have I ever regretted missing the chance to be with R again. It just didn't matter to me anymore. The mothers' opinions didn't matter to me. Their signs didn't matter to me. Those were their signs anyway, not mine. And even had they been mine, I just don't believe in putting my faith into signs. I consider signs nudges to pay attention, not answers to questions.

Wink

that bum lost out anyway pfft.. just my opinion. Angel
lol
Thanks for the great post Monica.
(02-12-2011, 03:57 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]that bum lost out anyway pfft.. just my opinion. Angel
lol

Awwww...thanks! Blush
(02-12-2011, 08:48 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great post Monica.

BigSmile
What's the point?
(02-13-2011, 12:59 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
What's the point?

I honestly dont think there is a point behind my question. I am simply interested to hear your thoughts. What is the point in discussing anything? I love to share and recieve thoughts. I consider this as a part of my spirtual growth. Ask and you shall recieve.
(02-13-2011, 03:01 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]
What's the point?

I honestly dont think there is a point behind my question. I am simply interested to hear your thoughts. What is the point in discussing anything? I love to share and recieve thoughts. I consider this as a part of my spirtual growth. Ask and you shall recieve.
You said "i have experienced a few things that are, in my opinion, important for you all to hear." I was simply asking why you felt that way, because I had an expectation of an explanation of the importance of the events. From my perspective, I read your post and was left wondering about that particular importance (i.e. what does Crown know, but did not share, that makes it important?). But that explanation was not provided for some reason, which prompted my question.
(02-13-2011, 04:29 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 03:01 PM)Crown Wrote: [ -> ]
What's the point?

You said "i have experienced a few things that are, in my opinion, important for you all to hear." I was simply asking why you felt that way, because I had an expectation of an explanation of the importance of the events. From my perspective, I read your post and was left wondering about that particular importance (i.e. what does Crown know, but did not share, that makes it important?). But that explanation was not provided for some reason, which prompted my question.

Oh, im sorry i created such a confusion. The whole idea of this thread was to share what i would call a beautiful experience. I dont have an explanation and the events are'nt that important in my opinion.

The signs that confirm that signs do exist. Does that make sense? BigSmile