Bring4th

Full Version: Ethical dilemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I work at a hospice where people spend their last days before they leave this life. There was a problem I encountered when I worked tonight.

I have a healing ability. When I use it, it has always been by request of others. I never use any kind of Power over others self without their consent, with one exception. My own doughter. She is only four years and can therefore not understand it fully yet. So I've healed her couple of times when she was sick without her consent. Anyway, I've never used it on other children or any adults without them knowing it and approving it.

This night I had a patient who was suffocated due a very progressed obstructive lung decease. Usually there are relatives with the dying person around the clock. But this poor man was left alone for the first time since it progressed that far tonight on my watch. He was in a severe anxiety stage and was whispereing that he didn't get enough air. Well, you see the picture.

Now the problem is that I am prohibited to heal or use any other non approved by science teqniques by swedish law. This specially applies for the dying people. If I do that I will loose my nursing licence and will be prosecuted. Despite that it is also in conflict with my own strong principles of using any kind of supernatural abilities on people if they are not aware of it, and have approved it.

This man was in a really bad condition. Imagine yourself if you would slowly suffocating to death. When I put my hand on his back I felt power running through my arm and my palm got really hot as it does when the force is in work. And just like that he started to breath in a more calm matter and relaxed by closing his eyes.

What to do?
(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I work at a hospice where people spend their last days before they leave this life. There was a problem I encountered when I worked tonight.

I have a healing ability. When I use it, it has always been by request of others. I never use any kind of Power over others self without their consent, with one exception. My own doughter. She is only four years and can therefore not understand it fully yet. So I've healed her couple of times when she was sick without her consent. Anyway, I've never used it on other children or any adults without them knowing it and approving it.

This night I had a patient who was suffocated due a very progressed obstructive lung decease. Usually there are relatives with the dying person around the clock. But this poor man was left alone for the first time since it progressed that far tonight on my watch. He was in a severe anxiety stage and was whispereing that he didn't get enough air. Well, you see the picture.

Now the problem is that I am prohibited to heal or use any other non approved by science teqniques by swedish law. This specially applies for the dying people. If I do that I will loose my nursing licence and will be prosecuted. Despite that it is also in conflict with my own strong principles of using any kind of supernatural abilities on people if they are not aware of it, and have approved it.

This man was in a really bad condition. Imagine yourself if you would slowly suffocating to death. When I put my hand on his back I felt power running through my arm and my palm got really hot as it does when the force is in work. And just like that he started to breath in a more calm matter and relaxed by closing his eyes.

What to do?

I would suggest....don't get caught using it. Don't say you are using it, but try and be circumspect in your use of it to protect yourself. If you believe even half of what you read in just these pages...these kinds of things are going to become more common.

In the meantime...well, if I were in your shoes...I'd use when I could actually help...with or without permission. If anyone asks what you are doing...you might just say you were offerring up a prayer to ease this persons pain. Really...what can anyone say to that?

Richard
An ethical dilemma indeed my friend. I cannot advise you or tell you what to do, but when you see a person suffering, do you really have a choice? Can you just stand there and watch him? I dont think i could.
These are good answers, IMO.

First, we are allowed to make mistakes in these 3D lives; they give us experience. When I read the Bible and see the word 'sin,' I replace it with 'mistake.'

Second, you are sharing your gift, which surely you are supposed to. I call it being blessed with an STO tool.

Third, "Sorry, I held his hand and then I gave him a bit of a back rub. It seemed to calm him down. Is a nurse not supposed to touch a patient?" Angel Wink
I agree with the answers that've already been said about not mentioning your healing ability, watching your back, and in the event that you get caught you play it off like it was nothing. As for the ethical dilemma, this is interesting... On the one hand you have the ability to save people's lives or help them out (ease discomfort too possibly?), and on the other is your lifestyle and comfort. It would be an easier choice if they were set to live for a while rather than a couple days... My best answer is to say to approach each situation as the unique situation it is and go with how you feel.
(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I have a healing ability. When I use it, it has always been by request of others.

Dear Ankh, I give thanks and praise unto god for blessing you with such beautiful capability to serve others, within freewill. Is it possible that you can heal from a great distance? If yes, I could do with some healing energies from you.
I have a challenge for you now.
Learn how to transmit that energy without touch.

One of the key defining moments in meditation is learning to meditate in a crowd, and with your eyes open...

Enter the adept Smile
(02-11-2011, 02:07 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]"Sorry, I held his hand and then I gave him a bit of a back rub. It seemed to calm him down. Is a nurse not supposed to touch a patient?" Angel Wink

LOOOL, brother! BigSmile

My biggest concern is whether use it when it is not only been asked but also that the entity is not even aware of it. How does that apply with infringement? This is against all of my beliefs. And the situation above put that belief on the edge. Where do I draw a line?

Confused and BlatzAddict - I don't need to touch or even be in the same country. Healing and meditation works naturally for me wherever I am, closed or opened eyes. I feel the Creator in all naturally. In the case above I just thought of unity within me and him and saw my brother - whoops! The Force just pierced me. Otherwise when I heal I contact guardians and Higher Self of both me and other self to assist. The reason for doing that is to not infringe. What I see is in need to be healed is not necessarily what actually is in need to be healed. I am a human and therefore have limited understanding.
Ankh, here's an observation not meant to be a pronouncement.

You are in service to others, IMO, and in a healing profession. Whether your hands are on in person or you send remotely, you automatically offer the energy and do not push it on them.

I understand your concern with doing what's right and not infringing, and I think it's admirable. OTOH if you really do infringe a couple of times I'll bet you get some quick serious feedback like physical discomfort, and not just a personal feeling of concern.

End of observation.

Bring it up to your higher self and then meditate. If you don't get a satisfactory answer then, I bet it comes along soon after. :idea:
(02-11-2011, 05:57 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Confused and BlatzAddict - I don't need to touch or even be in the same country. Healing and meditation works naturally for me wherever I am, closed or opened eyes. I feel the Creator in all naturally. In the case above I just thought of unity within me and him and saw my brother - whoops! The Force just pierced me. Otherwise when I heal I contact guardians and Higher Self of both me and other self to assist. The reason for doing that is to not infringe. What I see is in need to be healed is not necessarily what actually is in need to be healed. I am a human and therefore have limited understanding.

u don't understand... i'm not telling u this so u don't infringe.. the point is to not get caught Wink

Sly and cunning is the fox.
(02-11-2011, 05:57 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't need to touch or even be in the same country. Healing and meditation works naturally for me wherever I am, closed or opened eyes. I feel the Creator in all naturally.

That is truly wonderful. Let us give thanks and praise unto god for this.

Can you help in the healing of my body, please? I am ready to accept the energies of healing from you with complete willingness and infinite gratitude.
(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This man was in a really bad condition. Imagine yourself if you would slowly suffocating to death. When I put my hand on his back I felt power running through my arm and my palm got really hot as it does when the force is in work. And just like that he started to breath in a more calm matter and relaxed by closing his eyes.

What to do?

you put your arm on his back, and it automatically happened.

spiritually this means the healing was accepted. if it was as easy as this, it cannot happen without spiritual agreement.

legally, you just put your arm at the back of a patient's back. in order for anyone to prosecute you, s/he will have to accept and acknowledge that such paranormal healing methods exist. they cant do that.

Crimson

Healing touch is a recognized holistic nursing practice at least in the US, ie: reiki

http://www.nurseweek.com/news/features/01-05/reiki.html

this was just a fast example using a search engine.

Some nursing programs I think have healing touch as the paradigm for the program.

I think it is understood your job is to alleviate suffering and pain and patients and their families expect that from you however, it is not as simple due to the industry's regulations and accepted treatments.
(yes hospice is and industry--part of medicine and the "medicalization" of death, however, very meaningful service to others can be accomplished in this industry)

Was that person asking for relief even he/she could not verbalize it? Is it comparable to a drowning person unable to ask for help?

During initial visits, can you explore with the patient "healing touch" as a method to relief stress, suffering, things you have learned? I guess you don't have to explain "everything"...

If it is expected that a person accepted hospice to relieve suffering and have a dignified death...is not the whole purpose you are there?

Soft massage is very common just to comfort...

Quote:This man was in a really bad condition. Imagine yourself if you would slowly suffocating to death. When I put my hand on his back I felt power running through my arm and my palm got really hot as it does when the force is in work. And just like that he started to breath in a more calm matter and relaxed by closing his eyes.

Basically, you probably already tried morphine, lorazepam, albuterol etc and it did not work...I guess you were using your very own "metaphysical morphine" haha (and it did work).

I would not worry to much about documenting metaphysical medicine.
(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I never use any kind of Power over others self without their consent, with one exception. My own doughter. She is only four years and can therefore not understand it fully yet. So I've healed her couple of times when she was sick without her consent.

The fact that your daughter is in your care, is in itself tacit consent.

Since she is a child, you are responsible for her at this point in her life.

I would never even hesitate to heal a family member, especially a child, or a pet.

She chose you are her mother, knowing you have this ability.

Just as you feed and clothe her, you are taking care of her...if she is sick, and you can help, that is the same as if she was hungry...you wouldn't ask for permission to feed your own child, right?

(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Now the problem is that I am prohibited to heal or use any other non approved by science teqniques by swedish law.

The mainstream medical establishment doesn't even acknowledge the reality of supernatural healing so there is no way they would know what you did, or be able to prove it.

(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Despite that it is also in conflict with my own strong principles of using any kind of supernatural abilities on people if they are not aware of it, and have approved it.

My opinion is that, if you were to walk into a hospital and start healing people without their permission, that might be a violation.

But, the people who are in your care, as part of your job, have, on some level, chosen to be within your sphere of influence.

Why did this man have his breathing difficulty while you were on duty? rather than when some other nurse was on duty?

It's like the story about the person not helping a rape victim because they didn't want to interfere. But, the very fact that they happened to be walking down that dark alley at the exact moment the woman was about to be raped, is no accident! The fact that they were in the right place at the right time, is significant. To not help, would be to withhold the service one is capable of giving.

If I witness a woman about to be raped, I will help in any way I can. I wouldn't worry about infringing on her free will. If she didn't want help, then she would have chosen to be raped in some other alley.

Likewise, if that man didn't want you to help him breathe, he would have chosen to be in some other nurse's care.

(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]This man was in a really bad condition. Imagine yourself if you would slowly suffocating to death.

It's horrible! How can we not help, if able to do so? And in the position to do so?

(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]What to do?

My opinion is that, if you find yourself in such a situation, take a deep breath and mentally ask the Higher Self of the person, if it's ok to heal them. Unless you get a strong feeling to stop, or a doctor walks in at that moment, then go for it!

What a beautiful gift you have! You have it for a reason.

Also, keep in mind that psychic healing is permanent only if the recipient accepts the gift. All you are doing is resetting the blueprint for health. If the person doesn't wish to be healed, s/he will just go back to the previous pattern. So you really aren't overriding their free will, in most cases. Rather, you're just giving them a chance to choose healing.

My advice is to simply ask them permission psychically, and then trust your intuition after that. If you truly want to honor their free will, then something will get in the way of your healing, if they don't want it. If all proceeds smoothly, then they probably want it.
(02-11-2011, 05:57 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]My biggest concern is whether use it when it is not only been asked but also that the entity is not even aware of it.

Just because the entity isn't conscious doesn't mean s/he is not aware of what you are doing.

(02-11-2011, 05:57 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Confused and BlatzAddict - I don't need to touch or even be in the same country. Healing and meditation works naturally for me wherever I am, closed or opened eyes. I feel the Creator in all naturally. In the case above I just thought of unity within me and him and saw my brother - whoops! The Force just pierced me. Otherwise when I heal I contact guardians and Higher Self of both me and other self to assist. The reason for doing that is to not infringe. What I see is in need to be healed is not necessarily what actually is in need to be healed. I am a human and therefore have limited understanding.

You're probably going to get a lot of requests for healing now... Tongue
I just realized that one mind is not enough. Thank you all for all the insightful answers!

(02-12-2011, 02:20 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that your daughter is in your care, is in itself tacit consent.

Since she is a child, you are responsible for her at this point in her life.

Of course! Now I even feel a bit silly for thinking that I was not supposed to heal my own child.

(02-12-2011, 02:20 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Why did this man have his breathing difficulty while you were on duty? rather than when some other nurse was on duty?
My opinion is that, if you find yourself in such a situation, take a deep breath and mentally ask the Higher Self of the person, if it's ok to heal them. Unless you get a strong feeling to stop, or a doctor walks in at that moment, then go for it!

Good point! I like determinism.
(02-11-2011, 06:19 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]You are in service to others, IMO, and in a healing profession. Whether your hands are on in person or you send remotely, you automatically offer the energy and do not push it on them.

Great idea!

(02-11-2011, 06:19 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Bring it up to your higher self and then meditate. If you don't get a satisfactory answer then, I bet it comes along soon after. :idea:

I will definetly do that, kycahi! Thank you!

Now I feel blessed to have you all!
(02-12-2011, 02:20 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]You're probably going to get a lot of requests for healing now...

I have already placed a humble request and it is out of my own freewill Cool
(02-12-2011, 09:21 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I just realized that one mind is not enough.

We all as children of infinity form the ONE mind together, I think. I once again offer deepest possible praise and thanks to god, for blessing you with such beautiful ability. Glory be unto the One Infinite Creator.
(02-12-2011, 09:26 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]I have already placed a humble request and it is out of my own freewill Cool

I've allready sent you a PM, my brother.

(02-12-2011, 09:26 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]We all as children of infinity form the ONE mind together, I think. I once again offer deepest possible praise and thanks to god, for blessing you with such beautiful ability. Glory be unto the One Infinite Creator.

True! May the One protect your path!
(02-12-2011, 09:36 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I've allready sent you a PM, my brother.

I have replied with humility and gratitude, dear student of the LOO.
(02-11-2011, 12:55 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Now the problem is that I am prohibited to heal or use any other non approved by science teqniques by swedish law.

To look positively at this, I think the law is in place not to protect people from being healed, but from being given false hope (not saying I agree with that either, but I can see the point). Your approach is so far from this, that I wouldn't worry at all. You did exactly the right thing.
A beautiful gift, used wisely!

Hopefully things will keep changing, allowing more open-mindedness in the establishment. There are hospitals here in the US where patients can request a shaman. Priests have always been allowed when requested, or?
(02-12-2011, 11:05 AM)AppleSeed Wrote: [ -> ]To look positively at this, I think the law is in place not to protect people from being healed, but from being given false hope (not saying I agree with that either, but I can see the point).

Yes. The purpose of the law is for protection from the impostors who rip off the money from the sick/dying people. And specially when medical science can't help anymore the law is perticular strict. Healing is allowed only outside public health care facilities but only when the decease is not lethal. I have a friend who was asked to heal a person, but that person mentioned in his email that he had cancer. She had a terrible fight with her inner self about what to do. To heal or not heal... The law has its pros and cons as everything else I guess.

(02-12-2011, 11:05 AM)AppleSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully things will keep changing, allowing more open-mindedness in the establishment. There are hospitals here in the US where patients can request a shaman. Priests have always been allowed when requested, or?

Yes, you can request a priest, imam or whatever your belief is. "My" hospice is for instance catholic and we have nuns visiting our guests every day (if they want it of course). And Sweden is not even catholic. The established church here is protestant. I have never been christian, and mentioned at the jobinterview that I believed in Law of One, which they never heard of. So you see we allow very much but within certain limits. Smile

EDIT: I forgot to mention that our guests are of course of random religions and belief systems. They are not only catholic. The man in question for instance was muslim.
I was thinking about the sessions related to healing. If all healing is done through the self, and you are only the channel, then I don't see how this would be infringing on free will. Because if someone didn't want to be healed or didn't believe that they could be, it wouldn't happen.

So it is their will to be healed if it happens. I'm glad you shared this with us Heart
(02-12-2011, 11:45 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]The purpose of the law is for protection from the impostors who rip off the money from the sick/dying people. And specially when medical science can't help anymore the law is perticular strict. Healing is allowed only outside public health care facilities but only when the decease is not lethal. I have a friend who was asked to heal a person, but that person mentioned in his email that he had cancer. She had a terrible fight with her inner self about what to do. To heal or not heal... The law has its pros and cons as everything else I guess.
I doubt that you will ever come to this, but if a terminal patient (or their loving friend/relative) should ask you for special help, you can say something like "Of course only the Creator determines our ultimate fate, but I can try to help you relax and find some comfort."

If they wink and say, "I know you had to say that to protect yourself," you reply "And I know that I told you the truth. I don't have or want any power beyond attempting unconditional love."
(02-12-2011, 11:45 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I have a friend who was asked to heal a person, but that person mentioned in his email that he had cancer. She had a terrible fight with her inner self about what to do. To heal or not heal...

There are thousands upon thousands of documented cases of advanced stage cancer patients spontaneously healing or healing after following alternative therapies. The conventional medical establishment considers these 'anecdotal' and won't even acknowledge them when it's obvious which healing modalities affected the condition.

The likelihood of you being 'blamed' for someone's apparent spontaneous healing is nil.

They are more concerned with claims of healing, than with the actual healing itself.

In other words, they don't care if you heal anyone, as long as you don't claim any credit for it or make any promises to anyone.

Heal freely, as long as you don't claim to heal, and you should be fine!
(02-12-2011, 11:58 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about the sessions related to healing. If all healing is done through the self, and you are only the channel, then I don't see how this would be infringing on free will. Because if someone didn't want to be healed or didn't believe that they could be, it wouldn't happen.

So it is their will to be healed if it happens. I'm glad you shared this with us Heart

Exactly!

Or, they might be healed temporarily, but then fall back into their previous pattern. This has happened to me. A psychic healer healed me but I didn't correct the root cause and fell back into it. It was quite revealing to me.

I know I gave permission to the healer, so apparently there was value in this experience for me. The healer did his part and I was grateful to him for that. The rest was up to me.
(02-12-2011, 11:58 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]. Because if someone didn't want to be healed or didn't believe that they could be, it wouldn't happen.
Completely untrue.
(02-12-2011, 02:54 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2011, 11:58 AM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]. Because if someone didn't want to be healed or didn't believe that they could be, it wouldn't happen.
Completely untrue.

Maybe our difference in opinion has to do with whether it's conscious or not.

I would agree that the person doesn't need to be consciously desiring healing, or consciously believing that they can be healed.

But I do think that, on some level, the entity must have been receptive to the healing, for it to take place. This explains why, regardless of the healing modality (whether drugs, faith healing, or whatever), some are healed and some aren't.

Then there is the question of whether it's permanent or not. The healer may effect a temporary healing, but if the person doesn't choose to receive it, they'll just fall back into their old pattern of illness.

I don't think it's possible for a healer to totally, permanently heal another person without their permission on a soul level.

Now that I've added this clarification, if you still disagree, I'd be interested in hearing why, if you care to elaborate or provide an example.
(02-12-2011, 03:17 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2011, 02:54 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Completely untrue.
Maybe our difference in opinion has to do with whether it's conscious or not.
That's the main difference. Person B knows what is 'whole' for Person A, but Person A does not for some reason. (Conversely, in the negative sense, Person B knows what is destructive for Person A, but Person A does not.) In the first case, the consequences to healing might be an evolutionary gamble, because a more 'healthy' (physio-emotional) condition entails removal of potentially useful catalyst.

Quote:But I do think that, on some level, the entity must have been receptive to the healing, for it to take place.
By design, we're not only 'receptive' to the unconscious, we're impressed and influenced by it. Patterns are created, learned, applied, and accepted. A big feedback loop.
66.9 Questioner: Now as the healer approaches an other-self to do the healing we have a situation where the other-self has, through programming of catalyst, possibly created a condition which is viewed as a condition needing healing. What is the situation and what are the ramifications of the healer acting upon the condition of programmed catalyst to bring about healing? Am I correct in assuming that in doing this healing, the programmed catalyst is useful to the one to be healed in that the one to be healed then becomes aware of what it wished to become aware of in programming the catalyst? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Your thinking cannot be said to be completely incorrect but shows a rigidity which is not apparent in the flow of the experiential use of catalyst.

The role of the healer is to offer an opportunity for realignment or aid in realignment of either energy centers or some connection between the energies of mind and body, spirit and mind, or spirit and body. This latter is very rare.

The seeker will then have the reciprocal opportunity to accept a novel view of the self, a variant arrangement of patterns of energy influx. If the entity, at any level, desires to remain in the configuration of distortion which seems to need healing it will do so. If, upon the other hand, the seeker chooses the novel configuration, it is done through free will.

This is one great difficulty with other forms of energy transfer in that they do not carry through the process of free will as this process is not native to yellow-ray.

66.10 Questioner: What is the difference, philosophically, between a mind/body/spirit complex healing itself through mental, shall I say, configuration and it being healed by an healer?

Ra: I am Ra. You have a misconception. The healer does not heal. The crystallized healer is a channel for intelligent energy which offers an opportunity to an entity that it might heal itself.

In no case is there an other description of healing. Therefore, there is no difference as long as the healer never approaches one whose request for aid has not come to it previously. This is also true of the more conventional healers of your culture and if these healers could but fully realize that they are responsible only for offering the opportunity of healing, and not for the healing, many of these entities would feel an enormous load of misconceived responsibility fall from them.

"To offer an opportunity.." and "If an entity, at any level".. sounds as if the entity, consciously aware or not of the healing that is about to take place, can reject it in time/space. Ra's use of the language often has double meanings so as to add depth. Offering an opportunity is an eloquent way of saying "the act of doing". Much like when Ra speaks of action by a negative entity as "offering service". Ra seems to be saying in the last paragraph that a healer can go around and offer healing or attempt to heal without asking, but the healer doesn't need to burden themselves with this. It is their choice to make. However, it is up to the seeker to decide the outcome as it is the self that heals.
When I was actively doing Reiki, if somebody asked if it needed faith to work I would say, "No, but if the client strongly believes that it won't work, that will slow it down." If they were still curious, I might add that the Reiki would always at least make the client feel a little better, but if the client is not supposed to heal for some reason, the treatment would automatically respect that.

Although my Reiki teacher said that it "erases karma," I disagree because my version of karma is pre-incarnal programming by the entity to have certain experiences. I suppose, though, that the higher self can alter karma if that would be in the entity's best interest.
(02-12-2011, 01:49 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I know I gave permission to the healer, so apparently there was value in this experience for me. The healer did his part and I was grateful to him for that. The rest was up to me.

Mhm..it sounds as if the healing was done, and then you later rejected it preferring the previous distortions to work through the catalyst/root cause. This seems to be a part of the opportunity offered.
(02-12-2011, 07:53 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose, though, that the higher self can alter karma if that would be in the entity's best interest.

If our experiences and biases revolve around acceptance of the self as we work back towards unity, and if the concept of unity and other-self as self is truly understood, the acceptance and forgiveness of one's own actions within the incarnation can resolve any karmic debt incurred.
Just came across the following LOO exchange, and I think it is suited to this thread -

Quote:5.1 Questioner: The last time that we communicated we were speaking of the learning of healing. It is my impression from what you gave to us in the earlier session that it is necessary to first purify the self by certain disciplines and exercises. Then in order to heal a patient, it is necessary, by example, and possibly certain exercises, to create the mental configuration in the patient that allows him to heal himself. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Although your learn/understanding distortion is essentially correct, your choice of vibratory sound complex is not entirely as accurate as this language allows.

It is not by example that the healer does the working. The working exists in and of itself. The healer is only the catalyst, much as this instrument has the catalysis necessary to provide the channel for our words, yet by example or exercise of any kind can take no thought for this working.

The healing working is congruent in that it is a form of channeling some distortion of the intelligent infinity.
Pages: 1 2 3