Bring4th

Full Version: Secret Door in the Queen's Chamber to be opened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 2 secret doors in the Queens Chamber of the Great Pyramid to be opened. I don't remember, did Ra ever say anything about those chambers?

Richard

http://scienceray.com/earth-sciences/upd...ly-opened/
I heard about this- but also heard that with all the unrest in Egypt it would be put off for some years. Is this a new article?
(02-11-2011, 08:27 PM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]I heard about this- but also heard that with all the unrest in Egypt it would be put off for some years. Is this a new article?

There seem to be several articles on this, all dated arounf the 8th. But.. it looks like they've all copied and pasted from one source.

I couldn't find any details about when they'll be drilling.

I was wondering about what could be inside.. remains to be seen if it will align with what Ra has said about the Queen's chamber.
There's supposed to be some great stuff under the Sphynx. Would be good to hear about that being opened.
The queen's chamber is the initiation chamber. The king's chamber is the healing chamber. There is a thread on Pyramid architecture that shows the inner components of the great pyramid.