Bring4th

Full Version: Something I felt compelled to write
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear ones, balance is ever important in this changing world. Too much love or general empathy, can result in wasted energy, too much Light or focus can result in dominance and straying from the ultimate goal. Love needs light to focus itself to not waste energy. Light needs love to focus itself on something positive.

This is the meaning of Love and Light. It is not all about love, it is not all about light. It is about both. Too much of anything is a bad thing. Too little of anything is a bad thing. A HEALTHY BALANCE IS KEY, to becoming one with all that is.

------------------------------------------------------------
I think I'm going crazy because I'm starting to sound like one of these channelings by Mike Quinsey. OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEE....Huh

I notice an excess of light on this forum... not enough love. But then I found this other place on facebook..
♥Spread the Love ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=grou...49584&ap=1
it was an excess of love.. just spewing out love with no direction no purpose. it gave me a headache, I felt like the old man at the party yelling TURN DOWN THE DAMN MUSIC.

now i fully understand the importance of love, and it's effects to negate fear and the effects of the Orion group, as well as that of their STS bretheren. One MUST have the wisdom to direct it in a meaningful way otherwise it is as meaningless as shouting the truth of life alone on a mountain top.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe I'm complaining about love.

Yes I'm the old man at the party.. TURN DOWN THAT DAMN MUSIC!
Dodgy
Sorry Blatz,

Off topic...but I have to ask. What do you have against Kermit the Frog? Smile

Richard
(02-11-2011, 06:41 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Blatz,

Off topic...but I have to ask. What do you have against Kermit the Frog? Smile

Richard

nothing really.. i just think it's such a cool pic and i love punch out Smile
hahahaha
(02-11-2011, 06:14 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]..........

was it a green ray environment in actuality, or, was it a place where people were just being mushy. that matters.
(02-11-2011, 10:51 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2011, 06:14 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]..........

was it a green ray environment in actuality, or, was it a place where people were just being mushy. that matters.

i posted the link to the "environment"
just a buncha pictures of hearts. it was non stop posting.
and several people were non stop liking everyones msg.
and copying and pasting the same response over and over.. and other peoples words being copied and pasted. it was too much

the love was too loud.. i felt like the old guy wanting to say stop it please turn down the volume it's hurting my ears.

the comment to everyone's post was as follows:
Wunder Fräulein ✫. `⋎´ ✫ ✫
(⁀‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫♥
.`⋎´✫¸.•°*✫”˜˜”*°• ✫
...✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫LOVE~♥~YOU

to every single one... it kept sending me email notifications, i had literally 100 in my inbox. i had to shut off notifications.
every second.
another and another and another.
at first i didn't want to be the one to spoil the love parade. i like love truly....
but i started to get angry, and i started to wonder why. all of a sudden the love just felt so cheap to me. no direction.. just love.
then it went from feeling cheap to premanufactured.
as this girl was just copying and pasting the same comment on every post.

and then i decided to channel that anger into something constructive and positive..
give me a rotten tomato i'll eat it and fart out a rainbow.

lol

Felix
Post Office: How Selflessness versus Selfishness Affects a Global Community

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&...6198951945

an essay I wrote about polarity and their hidden meanings.

don't know if any of you guys care to read it.. but there it is.. it's long
so be warned lol

or i can also paste it here... but then i gotta edit everything all over again Sad
(02-12-2011, 02:08 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Post Office: How Selflessness versus Selfishness Affects a Global Community

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&...6198951945

an essay I wrote about polarity and their hidden meanings.

don't know if any of you guys care to read it.. but there it is.. it's long
so be warned lol

or i can also paste it here... but then i gotta edit everything all over again Sad

That link doesnt seem to be working? It may just be a problem on my side, the rest of your facebook site seems to be working.
Great site by the way! I'm gonna dig through the posts you've put up there in the discussions section. You've got some really interesring topics, i cant wait! Smile

(02-11-2011, 06:14 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Dear ones, balance is ever important in this changing world. ....

I notice an excess of light on this forum... not enough love. But then I found this other place on facebook..

now i fully understand the importance of love, and it's effects to negate fear and the effects of the Orion group, as well as that of their STS bretheren. One MUST have the wisdom to direct it in a meaningful way otherwise it is as meaningless as shouting the truth of life alone on a mountain top.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe I'm complaining about love.

Yes I'm the old man at the party.. TURN DOWN THAT DAMN MUSIC!
Dodgy

As for the bit about the balance between love and wisdom, did you listen to Carla's radio show on the 4th of Feb? There's a lovely secret to pick out there. It's: take one as given and express the other. Smile, this wasnt said but its my interpretation of the examples she gave.

In this way you can apply this in your own life and bring that balance in.
(02-13-2011, 06:08 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]As for the bit about the balance between love and wisdom, did you listen to Carla's radio show on the 4th of Feb? There's a lovely secret to pick out there. It's: take one as given and express the other. Smile, this wasnt said but its my interpretation of the examples she gave.

In this way you can apply this in your own life and bring that balance in.

i'm starting to realize that now

btw this is the name of the group if u search on facebook

♥LIFE★●•SO☆WONDER☆ღFUL★●•