Bring4th

Full Version: Twenty degrees north-by-northeast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In 2.6, Ra says the following -

Quote:The proper alignment is the head pointed twenty degrees north-by-northeast. This is the direction from which the newer or New Age distortions of love/light, which are less distorted, are emanating, and this instrument will find comfort therein.

Does anybody have some deeper knowledge on the 'twenty degrees north-by-northeast' directional attribute of 'new age distortions'? I am not able to articulate a clear question. Thus, any inputs on the direction indicated (and the associated newer age distortions emanating through them) by Ra is welcome. Worship and praise unto the ONE.
(02-12-2011, 11:57 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Thus, any inputs on the direction indicated (and the associated newer age distortions emanating through them) by Ra is welcome. Worship and praise unto the ONE.
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session_id=59&ss=2#22
In addition, Ra seems fairly certain the the polar axis will realign to the magnetic axis, which also happens to be the green-vibration axis. Why? I don't know.

"Grosser" usually means more dense, but apparently, compared to 4th density, it is less dense. Therefore, a lower-vibration realignment seems to be in store. My math may be off, but 20 degrees for the size of the earth is a shift of ~700 miles.
(02-12-2011, 03:15 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]In addition, Ra seems fairly certain the the polar axis will realign to the magnetic axis, which also happens to be the green-vibration axis. Why? I don't know.

"Grosser" usually means more dense, but apparently, compared to 4th density, it is less dense. Therefore, a lower-vibration realignment seems to be in store. My math may be off, but 20 degrees for the size of the earth is a shift of ~700 miles.

Thanks for pulling up that session for me, zenmaster. I am poor in technical affairs and thus was not able to understand much. But I wonder whether the entire directional attribute has something to do with the 'Harvest' (whatever that is).

May all worship, praise, and gratitude be unto the ONE.
grosser should mean larger ?
(02-13-2011, 01:24 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]grosser should mean larger ?
The term 'gross' in the sense of material or physical, as opposed to 'subtle' or fine. 4th density core vibration is more dense or full of light. So 3rd density is comparatively less dense.

I've seen many people actually equate the subtle 'astral' level to 4th density. But 'astral' is only a 'shadow' of 4th density's energetic patterns - only seemingly subtle and relatively intangible due to 3rd density's ontological status. Sure we're 'all things', but only in potential.
(02-13-2011, 02:01 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sure we're 'all things', but only in potential.

I think that very much sheds light on the individual entity as an infinite or as a finite being (within infinite creation) that has been raging on these forums for quite some time.
Hi Confused,

This quote also puzzles me. It's fascinating in that Ra stated about this direction the following:

<i>The energy, though weak, coming from the now distant, but soon to be paramount, direction is more helpful ... There is every indication that this will occur.</i>

I wonder what it was that changed? Or did Ra mean "soon" to be 30+ years? That's actually entirely possible.

L/L
Eric
(02-13-2011, 10:12 AM)Eric Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Confused,

This quote also puzzles me. It's fascinating in that Ra stated about this direction the following:

<i>The energy, though weak, coming from the now distant, but soon to be paramount, direction is more helpful ... There is every indication that this will occur.</i>

I wonder what it was that changed? Or did Ra mean "soon" to be 30+ years? That's actually entirely possible.

L/L
Eric

Hi Eric, I think some erudite physicist might be able to explain the 'Twenty degrees north-by-northeast', with respect to the significance of the directional attribute to earth. It appears there is some physics and metaphysics to it.

I think it might have something to do with the 'Harvest' as well, though I have no idea what the event itself might be.
(02-13-2011, 02:36 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 02:01 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Sure we're 'all things', but only in potential.

I think that very much sheds light on the individual entity as an infinite or as a finite being (within infinite creation) that has been raging on these forums for quite some time.
What light would that be?
Jim and Carla are still walking the earth and they used to live with an, IMHO, eminent meta/physicist. Can we ask what they think?
(02-13-2011, 11:46 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2011, 02:36 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

What light would that be?

OK, here goes my extremely subjective hypothesis. Consider the ocean, which is made up of almost infinite number of fluid components that at once can mingle to become one or can take separate existence away from the ocean if scooped in a container.

Now, several drops from that ocean can move away in different directions, such as through evaporation, falling over on to the shore, etc. Those drops come from the essence of the ocean and carry the blueprint of that essence within at all times, even if they end up in a sewage system as they make their way through random multiple channels.

But, in all likelihood, they will end up in the ocean from whence they sprang. And through their sojourn across multiple levels in different forms, they would have imbibed some distilled flavor. And that flavor goes back to the ocean. But since the ocean is made up of a seeming infinity of such drops, the individual flavors are not perceptible, but combine with the infinity of the oceanic essence to become a complex (aka the outcome is more than just the sum of the parts).

Thus, the individual drop which emanated from the oceanic essence loses its pure state for a time, but carries the inherent identity of water within always. But it does (at least hypothetically) merge back into the ocean after a time, and during the process of separateness from the ocean, it picks up multiple flavors.

Wrapping the hypothesis, I would make the following analogy based equations -

Ocean = One Infinite Creator
Drops = Individual entities, which carry the essence of infinity within at all times, but are tangibly only finite
Flavors accumulated by the drops = biases and lessons gained by individual entities/experiences for the ONE.

Forgive me if they make no sense. May all glory, praise, and worship be unto the ocean, err.., sorry, the One Infinite Creator.
(02-13-2011, 01:19 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]Jim and Carla are still walking the earth and they used to live with an, IMHO, eminent meta/physicist. Can we ask what they think?

That's a good idea. May be during the Q&A sessions Smile
I didn't even catch this until I saw it quoted in other posts. The risk of speed reading, I think.

I disagree by this small nit: We are all things because "we" are the One. We each do, however, have a darn convincing, shared illusion of being separate and incomplete. Per Ra, the more we align with the Law of One, the more our thoughts will cause action, i.e. the more personal power we entitle ourselves.

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
goo goo g'joob"

from I am the Walrus by McCartney and Lennon
Twenty degrees north-by-northeast with respect to what? The position of louisville kentucky? the problem with thinking of north changing is that, east is a direction on a flat plane, so are taking this with respect to a flattened line of longitude? How do we get back from the now, more east, postion w.r.t. the line of longitude and get back to the curved plane?

Am i misunderstanding this?
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapc...index.html

japan quake already shifted earth axis, even if minimal.
Yes interesting reference there. In line with one that happened in chile.

By the way, can you answer, if the axis is moving east? East with respect to what? The angle with the elliptical? Or the line perpendicular to it?
i dont know.
logically, shouldnt it have to align perpendicular to the solar ecliptic ?
Well if by solar elliptic you mean the 'circle' along which the planet revolves around the sun, then if you take a line perpendicular to that, the earth's axis of rotation is at about 23 or so degrees away from that perpendicular.

So if the axis aligns with that elliptic, the north pole would have permanent summer, there'd only be one season, on one side of the planet. You see the earth's rotation would never expose a different side to the sun.

I wonder if it means that we're moving closer to the perpendicular. So we'd have less extreme seasons.

Given your post, with the academic papers, in another thread it seems the magnetic alignment is secondary. Although one could always question the assumption they made that the rotation of the core aligns itself at the outer surface with the mantle.

Thanks though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecliptic

orbital plane then.

basically north and south poles (physical axis) would be at equal distance to sun. the climate belts of the planet would be fixed.
Ah okay. By climate belts being fixed do you mean a more temperate climate all over the globe. I have the itch to mention that winters here in South Africa have been less cold, but that could be due to a whole host of factors.
normally it would be what it would be when all parts of globe face sunlight equally - cold at poles, increasingly warmer towards equator.
Na, if the rotational axis became more 'upright' as it were, or closer the the perpendicular. There would be no change at the equators as the balance of night time and day time would remain as it is now. Roughly equal. We would see the effect of seasonality decrease farther away from the equators. Or equivalently, the 'equitorial band' would be much widened as more parts of the earth would have a more equal day time night time balance.
there would be no seasons, this is what i meant.
(07-12-2014, 01:42 PM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...f3637905=1

Thank you so much, dreamliner Heart

An excellent input. May be I will initiate a brief study on the Northern area near the Big Dipper. Thank you so much, once again.
You're welcome.

But, as regards to the direction Ra had asked llresearch to align with during sessions, I guess it should be noted that Carla and Jim were not aware of the type of north in question; that is, whether it was true north or magnetic north. Probably because don was responsible of the alignment.

Apart from that, some periods defined by astronomy may provide some clues to 75.000 years period and to the direction Ra spoke of; such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_pole

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/...ssion.html

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/..._pole.html
(07-13-2014, 03:54 PM)dreamliner Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome.

But, as regards to the direction Ra had asked llresearch to align with during sessions, I guess it should be noted that Carla and Jim were not aware of the type of north in question; that is, whether it was true north or magnetic north. Probably because don was responsible of the alignment.

Apart from that, some periods defined by astronomy may provide some clues to 75.000 years period and to the direction Ra spoke of; such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_pole

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/...ssion.html

https://www.princeton.edu/~achaney/tmve/..._pole.html

Thank you for the excellent resources, dreamliner. Will definitely follow up on them. Once I have had the time to digest them, I think they might spark further avenues for looking at.
-------
If they refer to a cardinal direction, then we wouldn't be talking about a cosmological source of light because it would not be stable throughout the day and year. This sounds more like a energy current (lay line?) that is locally geographically based on the earth energy system. That which of course is affected cosmologically in a higher order.

It's like how spiraling energies are vertical (or radial from earth center) and not referenced to any cosmological center (sun, galaxy, etc), otherwise they would be bending and shifting constantly.
If it's a cardinal direction, about two years ago, just by curiosity, thinking of the quote, I took my compass and checked how I had aligned my old lounge chair in my back yard where I sit meditating in the morning. Whenever it was moved I would always rearrange it. I had arranged it ( long before I found the Ra material ) just slightly more north than the 20 * north by northeast. That made me smile..
What is 20° east of magnetic north from the time of the channelings? There has been significant magnetic pole movement over the decades.

[Image: fce7fad9edd65f2c869014cdbee6ba44dc4138a3.jpg]

It may be aligning to true magnetic north today may be more in line with the new age energies. I'm not sure.
Pages: 1 2