Bring4th

Full Version: Giants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moderator Note: These posts were split from another thread, Why the word Adonai?

Thanks for the link, Peregrinus.

I don't want to go off topic here, but was Yahweh/Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh also a social memory complex when it/they walked among the Egyptians, the way Ra was a group (many entities from the Confederation) who were in Egypt, as opposed to a single entity?

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The above I would assume refers to these bible verses:

Quote:Genesis 6:1-4

6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

The 'sons of God' would imply that they were also many, like Ra.
(02-08-2011, 04:11 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the link, Peregrinus.

I don't want to go off topic here, but was Yahweh/Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh also a social memory complex when it/they walked among the Egyptians, the way Ra was a group (many entities from the Confederation) who were in Egypt, as opposed to a single entity?

yahweh didnt walk among egyptians. it was Ra doing that.

regarding original topic, there are a lot of that made into cultures/religions of the middle east, from ancient cultures. these include words that are used as the names for 'god' in various languages, including islam. some of the words have changed in form, distorted, some of them in meaning, some of them both.

some of these may be dating back to atlantis or other cultures.
unity100 Wrote:yahweh didnt walk among egyptians. it was Ra doing that.

Book I, Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s people?
Ra: I am Ra. This is a somewhat complex question.
The first communication was what you would call genetic. The second
communication was the walking among your peoples
to produce further
genetic changes in consciousness. The third was a series of dialogues with
chosen channels.
(02-08-2011, 07:50 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
unity100 Wrote:yahweh didnt walk among egyptians. it was Ra doing that.

Book I, Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s people?
communication was the walking among your peoples
to produce further
chosen channels.

that walking along refers to the annunaki incident in which the yahweh came to caanan and reproduced with earth entities through normal reproductive means to generate oversized human offspring.

neither it did happen in egypt, nor did it happen during the time when Ra was around.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#20

Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars 75,000 years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2,600, approximately, time was the second time—we correct ourselves: 3,600—approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.
unity100 Wrote:that walking along refers to the annunaki incident in which the yahweh came to caanan and reproduced with earth entities through normal reproductive means to generate oversized human offspring.

Actually, this is not from the Ra teachings, so this is your own deduction.

unity100 Wrote:neither it did happen in egypt

This is again your own deduction.

unity100 Wrote:nor did it happen during the time when Ra was around.

I didn't say it happened during the same time Ra "walked amongst us", I merely asked whether Yahweh was also a social memory complex, as opposed to a single entity, but I found the answer to my own question, thank you:

Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:As in the Confederation which works with your peoples, each
Confederation is a group of specialized individual social memory complexes,
each doing that which it expresses to bring into manifestation.

If we take your opinion of Canaan as a possibility, then everything I said above has even more merit, since Canaan is the same region, even closer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canaan

wikipedia Wrote:Canaan was of geopolitical importance in the Late Bronze Age Amarna period because it was the area where the spheres of interest of the Egyptian and Hittite empires converge. Historical mention of Canaan is attested throughout the 2nd millennium BC; the Amarna Letters use Kinaḫḫu, while sources of the Egyptian New Kingdom mention numerous military campaigns conducted in Ka-na-na. In modern use, the name is mostly associated with the Hebrew Bible, where the "Land of Canaan" extends from Lebanon southward to the "Brook of Egypt" and eastward to the Jordan River Valley.

Lastly, debating about the exact location where the Yahweh social memory complex from the Confederation "walked amongst us" 3600 years ago, is quite silly, since it's in the same general vicinity, which results in the same thing, that Yahweh's "walking amongst" third density mind/body/spirit complexes, produced the undesired result I mentioned earlier, Yahweh being deified and resulting in a distortion of elitism amongst the third density mind/body/spirit complexes involved, which was the gist of my post.

Also notice the reference to the Hebrew bible in the wiki link I provided, which is an unreliable source due to the elitism. The victors write history, as they say.
(02-08-2011, 10:52 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
unity100 Wrote:that walking along refers to the annunaki incident in which the yahweh came to caanan and reproduced with earth entities through normal reproductive means to generate oversized human offspring.

Actually, this is not from the Ra teachings, so this is your own deduction.

im taking that you are referring to the caanan conclusion in regard to geography, for your objection. and not to whether incident in which yahweh has came in incarnated form in order to generate offspring to fight off negative societies. for, this is what we understand directly from the material.

Quote:This is again your own deduction.

it isnt ;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anak

it is a historical occurrence which took place after 2000 BC at the minimum - at the general date vicinity in which Ra had mentioned about the generation of oversized bodies by yahweh, and orion influence.

Quote:According to the Book of Numbers, during the conquest of Canaan by the Israelites, Anak (Heb. 'nq)(spelt as both ענק and as הענק depending upon the reference) was a well known figure, and a forefather of the Anakites[1][2] (Heb. Anakim) who have been considered "strong and tall," they were also said to have been a mixed race of giant people, descendants of the Nephilim (Numbers 13:33). The use of the word "nephilim" in this verse describes a crossbreed of God's sons and the daughters of man, as cited in (Genesis 6:1-2) and (Genesis 6:4). The text states that Anak was a Rephaite (Deuteronomy 2:11) and a son of Arba (Joshua 15:13). Etymologically, Anak means [long] neck[3].

so, this basically puts the anak at the time of moses.

had this been in egypt, there would be much more accounts of any existence of such extraordinary occurrence, be it yahweh, or the huge anaks they have produced as offspring, due to the tradition of egypt for recording anything of significance.

Quote:If we take your opinion of Canaan as a possibility, then everything I said above has even more merit, since Canaan is the same region, even closer:

Lastly, debating about the exact location where the Yahweh social memory complex from the Confederation "walked amongst us" 3600 years ago, is quite silly, since it's in the same general vicinity, which results in the same thing, that Yahweh's "walking amongst"

i think by this point i have established that caanan is not my opinion, but a historical occurrence, due to the freshness of the records dating from the era it happened.

in regard to 'same vicinity' in regard to geography, your approach is incorrect in that back in the standards of that day, what you call caanan and egypt, were worlds apart in all manners. entirely different cultures have sprung up and lived over distances like this. it was an age in which a journey with a galley from southern aegean to georgia was considered a legendary feat.

not to mention that, after freeing themselves from egyptian slavery, abrahamites settled in caanan. with your approach, they would have just went a few miles away from their oppressor, being totally meaningless.

but in reality, these regions were worlds apart in all respects. even at the point ramesses ii kept up to half of syria in egyptian control and kept a satrap there, there wasnt any kind of integration of the cultures, as evidenced by quick demise of egyptian rule.
The precisely exact location of Yahweh’s physical contact with the third density mind/body/spirit complexes under discussion doesn’t bear much importance with regard to the undeniable unfortunate result of that physical contact, neither does the precisely exact location bear much importance with regard to the deeper, philosophical understanding of the Law of One.

There is a difference between facts and truth. Facts are what happened and truth is the principle to be learned, debating little unimportant elements relating to the larger fact that we both agree on (Yahweh being deified and the Israelites buying into the distortion complex of elitism), when there is a deeper philosophical truth to be learned here, is, as I mentioned earlier, quite silly.

I apologize for how this thread has now gone off topic, but human conversation is organic in nature, so this is to be expected.

Since we are in disagreement about the precisely exact location where Yahweh “walked amongst” the particular third density mind/body/spirit complexes under discussion, let’s see if we can solve this mystery.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Hebrew bible is an unreliable source. Why is that?

Ra tells us:

Book I, Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what
Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the
entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness,
the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free
will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total
vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to
make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Questioner: Can you tell me specifically what allowed the most serious of
these inroads to be made by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question.
Specifically those who are strong, intelligent, etc., have a temptation to feel
different from those who are less intelligent and less strong. This is a
distorted perception of oneness with otherselves. It allowed the Orion group
to form the concept of the holy war, as you may call it. This is a seriously
distorted perception. There were many of these wars of a destructive nature.

Apart from the above being quite self explanatory, why would an Orion influence make the writings of the individuals responsible for the Hebrew bible unreliable? Because Orion tactics are characterized by manipulation and deception. So the people responsible for writing the Hebrew bible bought into the Orion deception, of which the result is a “seriously distorted perception” – Ra’s own words – that of elitism. Also, Ra tells us in various other places in no uncertain terms that the defining characteristic of STS is separation.

Book I, Session 7, January 25, 198 Wrote:Those seeking intelligent infinity through the use of service to self create the
same amount of power but, as we said, have constant difficulty because of
the concept of separation which is implicit in the manifestations of the
service to self which involve power over others. This weakens and eventually
disintegrates the energy collected by such mind/body/spirit complexes who
call the Orion group and the social memory complexes which comprise the
Orion group.

I wrote in my first post of this thread:

Spectrum Wrote:The Hebrew bible is the product of a group of people (in Egypt back then, who eventually ended up in modern day Israel) who bought the distortion of 'elitism', which, as you know, is not in accordance with the Law of One positively polarized (STO). This is covered in the end of Book I.

I think we agree on the fact that the Hebrew bible is the product of a group of people originally from Egypt, who bought into the distortion complex of elitism due to the Orion influence. That they were originally from Egypt, is well documented in the Hebrew bible, we only disagree on whether Yahweh “walked amongst them” in either Egypt or in Canaan (remember the controversy from my wiki link about whether Canaan falls on Egyptian territory in those days, or on ‘Holy land’ territory), but that’s a topic for another day.

The Hebrew bible is quite useful where the chronology is concerned, so let’s have a look:

Genesis (preceding the book of Exodus which tells the story of the Israelites’ departure from Egypt to the ‘Holy land’) 6:1-4:

Genesis 6:1- Wrote:6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Since this is Genesis *the beginning*, and it precedes Exodus *departure*, telling the story of the Israelites’ departure from Egypt, in the Israelites’ own chronology in the Hebrew bible, we can conclude that Yahweh “walked amongst” them while they were still in Egypt, resulting in the ensuing 'separation' (STS).

I am familiar with the Annunaki theory, of which Zecharia Sitchin is probably the most well known proponent. While he connected some interesting dots in some places, which makes his research worthwhile for perusal, he also jumped to some spectacular assumptions in other places.

Occam’s razor seems apt here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor

Occam's razo Wrote:Occam's razor is a principle which generally recommends selecting the competing hypothesis that makes the fewest new assumptions, when the hypotheses are equal in other respects. For instance, they must both sufficiently explain available data in the first place.

unity100 Wrote:had this been in egypt, there would be much more accounts of any existence of such extraordinary occurrence, be it yahweh, or the huge anaks they have produced as offspring, due to the tradition of egypt for recording anything of significance.

The Egyptians were indeed excellent record keepers of history:

[Image: egyptian.jpg]

And from the following we learn that that some third density mind/body/spirit complexes at the time, (possibly the Egyptians?), were STO oriented.

Book I, Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what

the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful.
(02-09-2011, 10:22 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]And from the following we learn that that some third density mind/body/spirit complexes at the time, (possibly the Egyptians?), were STO oriented.

the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful.

I think I read this in a book by Harmon Bro--during a regression Edgar Cayce learned that he had a life in ancient Egypt. His belief group was being opposed by another one. His group referred to itself as "followers of The Law of One."

I brought this up with Carla years after the Ra contact; she said she was glad they didn't know that when they were working on the Material.
kycahi Wrote:I think I read this in a book by Harmon Bro--during a regression Edgar Cayce learned that he had a life in ancient Egypt. His belief group was being opposed by another one. His group referred to itself as "followers of The Law of One."

I brought this up with Carla years after the Ra contact; she said she was glad they didn't know that when they were working on the Material.

That's interesting. Do you have the title of the book?
(02-09-2011, 10:22 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]The precisely exact location of Yahweh’s physical contact with the third density mind/body/spirit complexes under discussion doesn’t bear much importance with regard to the undeniable unfortunate result of that physical contact, neither does the precisely exact location bear much importance with regard to the deeper, philosophical understanding of the Law of One.

as with everything else, for the one that looks into details, there are many things to be learned in regard to ways of wisdom by examining the flow of life and interactions.

history, is no different.

this issue falls in the same category.

Quote:As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Hebrew bible is an unreliable source. Why is that?

Quote:[quote]
.......... different from those who are less intelligent and less strong. This is a
distorted perception of oneness with otherselves. It allowed the Orion group to form the concept of the holy war, as you may call it. This is a seriously distorted perception. There were many of these wars of a destructive nature.

Apart from the above being quite self explanatory, why would an Orion influence make the writings of the individuals responsible for the Hebrew bible unreliable? Because Orion tactics are characterized by manipulation and deception. So the people responsible for writing the Hebrew bible bought into the Orion deception, of which the result is a “seriously distorted perception” – Ra’s own words – that of elitism. Also, Ra tells us in various other places in no uncertain terms that the defining characteristic of STS is separation.

you are limiting the above quote into way too close a date. (hebrew bible - moses' time etc), putting it into the last stint of yahweh/orion interaction in the planet, circa 1600 bc and on.

holy war concept was something that was being brewed earlier than that in history. especially in the mesopotamia region, 'one god' cult had had started to come into being long ago, and religion/one god/priest-king concepts were already being used for justifying conquest and occupation of other city states or tribes.

the intelligent/strong elitism is something that has been brewing since the first modification intervention by yahweh - at the time when they have brought martians in those cloned non reproductive bodies to earth, and made them incarnate in bodies that were quite different and intelligent than the existing 2d body.

Quote:I think we agree on the fact that the Hebrew bible is the product of a group of people originally from Egypt, who bought into the distortion complex of elitism due to the Orion influence. The Hebrew bible is quite useful where the chronology is concerned, so let’s have a look:

Genesis (preceding the book of Exodus which tells the story of the Israelites’ departure from Egypt to the ‘Holy land’) 6:1-4:

Genesis 6:1- Wrote:6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Since this is Genesis *the beginning*, and it precedes Exodus *departure*, telling the story of the Israelites’ departure from Egypt, in the Israelites’ own chronology in the Hebrew bible, we can conclude that Yahweh “walked amongst” them while they were still in Egypt, resulting in the ensuing 'separation' (STS).

first, 'sons of god' is a term that is used interchangeably for any group that is considered elite. this even goes for later situations, like in the case of jeshosuah.

moreover, in case you have noticed, 'there being giants' is explicitly mentioned, in the form of 'in those days'. this separates giants and 'sons of god'.

however, even going further than that, the hebrew scouts meet anak when they were sent to scout in caanan. not in egypt.

Quote:
unity100 Wrote:had this been in egypt, there would be much more accounts of any existence of such extraordinary occurrence, be it yahweh, or the huge anaks they have produced as offspring, due to the tradition of egypt for recording anything of significance.

The Egyptians were indeed excellent record keepers of history:

And from the following we learn that that some third density mind/body/spirit complexes at the time, (possibly the Egyptians?), were STO oriented.

in case you have presented the above parchment as of something pointing to the possibility of giants in egypt, it is misplaced.

pharaohs have always been represented bigger and taller than anyone else that was being represented with them in all egyptian records. height, is indicating of stature. later priests, in late period, which came to a status as strong as pharaoh, are represented in the fresks and documents of that time as tall as, but slightly shorter than the pharaoh. this such even in the case of priests whose mummies remained up till this date - they were pretty much common man, no giant.

and again, hebrew scouts discover the giants when they were sent to scout the area the abrahamites were going to, after exodus from egypt. that is the pivot point.
unity100 Wrote:you are limiting the above quote into way too close a date. (hebrew bible - moses' time etc), putting it into the last stint of yahweh/orion interaction in the planet, circa 1600 bc and on.

What Ra talks about there, is the result of Jahweh’s physical contact with mind/body/spirit complexes at the time, and how the Orion members seized upon this opportunity to advance an STS distortion complex amongst the Israelites, in response to Don’s question about all the times when the Confederation members made contact with third/density mind/body/spirit complexes in the last major cycle.

I did not limit the above comment to 1600 BC, I applied the above comment to the time period of Genesis and Exodus (1600 BC onwards). You keep saying things I said which I didn’t say. Earlier in the thread you implied that I said Yahweh walked amongst third density mind/body/spirit complexes at the same time when Ra did, when I never said that either.

Book I, Session 18 February 4, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars 75,000 years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2,600, approximately, time was the second time—we correct ourselves: 3,600—approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

It is very obvious that the verses in the Hebrew bible Genesis I referenced earlier refers to what Ra talks about here. Are you going to keep rejecting or twisting solid proof I provide you with?

Let’s move on. The Hebrew bible tells us that Moishe was found in a reed basket in the Nile as a baby while the Israelites were still in Egypt, and as a grown man he led the Israelites out of Egypt. The Hebrew bible tells us that Moishe’s ‘God’ was Yahweh, and also according to the Hebrew bible ‘God’ started talking to Moishe in Egypt and told him to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. Since it’s quite obvious from the Hebrew bible Genesis that what Ra talks about above happened while the Israelites were still in Egypt, and Ra tells us the time period is 3600 BC, and we know that Moishe led the Israelites out of Egypt.

Ra tells us that Yahweh’s physical contact 3600 years ago with third density mind/body/spirit complexes provided the Orion entities with the opportunity to advance their own agenda and make serious inroads for the first time upon the planetary consciousness, and the Hebrew bible tells us that Yahweh told Moishe to lead the Israelites out of Egypt.

Since we know that Yahweh was a Confederation social memory complex, and thus STO, we know that Yahweh would not have encouraged separation and conflict (STS) to Moishe, only unity. So we know that an Orion social memory complex encouraged Moishe to lead the Israelites out of Egypt (separation), when Moishe thought it was Yahweh, and encouraged a distortion complex of elitism. This is what Ra talks about when Ra tells us that this is the first time Orion entities could make inroads with the planetary consciousness by seizing upon the opportunity of Jahweh’s physical contact with third density mind/body/spirit complexes – manipulation and deception.

unity100 Wrote:holy war concept was something that was being brewed earlier than that in history.

For statement like these I’m afraid you are going to have to provide proof. Can you provide any ancient literature referring to a ‘holy war’ which precedes Yahweh’s physical interaction to third density mind/body/spirit complexes. Right now you are starting to contradict Ra, since Ra explicitly tells us that it was Yahweh’s “walking among us” which provided the Orion members with the opportunity to encourage the distortion complexes amongst third density mind/body/spirit complexes of a ‘holy war’. This was the transition from poly-theism in Egypt to mono-theism, with the Israelites believing that their ‘God’, Yahweh, was the one true God, which justified in their eyes all their wars of conquest, because Yahweh told them to, but we know that Yahweh would never do that, so we know that it was an Orion influence manipulating and deceiving them into thinking it was Yahweh encouraging this.

Egyptian mythology and Egyptian myths and tales, was also lifted straight from Egyptian mythology by the Israelites and presented as their own in the Hebrew bible, which is to be expected, because the Israelites were actually Egyptian themselves, who were deceived by Orion members into thinking that they were ‘different’. What makes this deception even more interesting, is that modern day genetic studies have shown that the true Semitic gene is to be found amongst the peoples of the Arab world, including those of the West bank and the Gaza strip. Those Orion folks have been busy with their deception of the planting of the distortion complex of elitism and ‘being different’. But these are just interesting pieces of the puzzle, and bears no relation to the question at hand, although…everything is connected, and it gives a little insight into how great this deception really was/is, and how cunning those Orion folks really are.

unity100 Wrote:the intelligent/strong elitism is something that has been brewing since the first modification intervention by yahweh - at the time when they have brought martians in those cloned non reproductive bodies to earth, and made them incarnate in bodies that were quite different and intelligent than the existing 2d body.

Here you are again contradicting Ra. Ra explicitly states that it was Yahweh’s physical intervention 3600 years ago, and not Yahweh’s intervention 75 000 years ago that enabled the Orion entities to for the FIRST time make serious inroads into the planetary consciousness.

Book I, Session 18, February 4, 198 Wrote:Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the FIRST time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Questioner: Can you tell me specifically what allowed the most serious of these inroads to be made by the Orion group?

Specifically those who are strong, intelligent, etc., have a temptation to feel different from those who are less intelligent and less strong. This is a
distorted perception of oneness with otherselves. It allowed the Orion group to FORM the concept of the holy war, as you may call it. This is a seriously distorted perception. There were many of these wars of a destructive nature.

unity100 Wrote:the intelligent/strong elitism is something that has been brewing since the first modification intervention by yahweh - at the time when they have brought martians in those cloned non reproductive bodies to earth, and made them incarnate in bodies that were quite different and intelligent than the existing 2d body.

I feel like I need to caution you about making assumptions unity 100, you know what they say about assumptions. Although I know this is not an assumption on your part, you are so hell-bent on being right, that you are grabbing at every grass stalk you can, to ‘prove’ your point. This is actually a twist on your part, and it’s becoming rather ridiculous now.

What does Ra tell us about the results of Yahweh’s intervention with third density mind/body/spirit complexes 75 000 years ago?

Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s
people?

communication was the walking among your peoples to produce further
chosen channels.

Questioner: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they were brought about?

Ra: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities. The second was a contact of the nature you know as sexual, changing the mind/body/spirit complex through the natural means of the patterns of reproduction devised by the intelligent energy of your physical complex.

Questioner: Can you tell me specifically what they did in this case?

Ra: I am Ra. We have answered this question. Please restate for further information.

Questioner: Can you tell me the difference between the sexual
programming prior to Yahweh’s intervention and after intervention?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a question which we can only answer by stating that intervention by genetic means is the same no matter what the source of this change.

Questioner: Can you tell me Yahweh’s purpose in making the genetic
sexual changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose 75,000 years ago, as you measure time, was of one purpose only: that to express in the mind/body complex those
characteristics which would lead to further and more speedy development of the spiritual complex.

Questioner: How did these characteristics go about leading to the more spiritual development?

Ra: I am Ra. The characteristics which were encouraged included sensitivity of all the physical senses to sharpen the experiences, and the strengthening of the mind complex in order to promote the ability to analyze these experiences.

Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

No elitism and holy wars being mentioned above. Ra then proceeds:

Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:Ra: The 2,600, approximately, time was the second time—we correct ourselves: 3,600—approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: I am Ra. The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an
understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable
of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the
view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating
the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social
complex or subcomplex elite or different and better than other-selves, this
one of the techniques of service to self.

Questioner: Then the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group. However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

Questioner: Was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Questioner: Can you tell me specifically what allowed the most serious of these inroads to be made by the Orion group?

Specifically those who are strong, intelligent, etc., have a temptation to feel different from those who are less intelligent and less strong. This is a
to form the concept of the holy war, as you may call it. This is a seriously distorted perception. There were many of these wars of a destructive nature.

I’m honestly starting to wonder how much proof a person must provide you with, for you to actually admit that you might have been mistaken.

unity100 Wrote:first, 'sons of god' is a term that is used interchangeably for any group that is considered elite.

No, this is not true. Can you provide any historical proof that any third density mind/body/spirit complex who were part of the elite, were referred to as “the sons of God”. Only higher density social memory complexes “walking among us” in the flesh, were referred to as “sons of God”, that being Yahweh and Jeshosuah (Jesus), that we know of. Ra explained to us that higher density beings “walking among us” in the physical, were always deified, and that was the damage being caused due to that erroneous distortion complex.

unity100 Wrote:first, 'sons of god' is a term that is used interchangeably for any group that is considered elite. this even goes for later situations, like in the case of jeshosuah.

Jehoshuah (Jesus) was hardly elite, in fact, quite the contrary! He opposed elitism and power, which Judas tried to enforce upon him, resulting in his own death.

Ra tells us a lot about Jehoshuah (Jesus):

Ra Wrote:Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me who was the entity, before his incarnation on Earth, known as Jesus of Nazareth?

Ra: I am Ra. I have difficulty with this question as it is phrased. Can you discover another form for this query?

Questioner: What I meant to say was can you tell me if Jesus of Nazareth came from the Confederation before incarnation here?

Ra: I am Ra. The one known to you as Jesus of Nazareth did not have a name. This entity was a member of fifth* density of the highest level of that sub-octave. This entity was desirous of entering this planetary sphere in order to share the love vibration in as pure a manner as possible. Thus, this entity received permission to perform this mission. This entity was then a Wanderer of no name, of Confederation origins, of fifth* density, representing the fifth-density* understanding of the vibration of understanding or love.

* This should be fourth. Ra corrects the error in the next answer.

Questioner: Did you say the fifth vibration was that of love?

Ra: I am Ra. I have made an error. The fourth-density being is that which we intended to say, the highest level of fourth density going into the fifth. This entity could have gone on to the fifth but chose instead to return to third for this particular mission. This entity was of the highest sub-octave of the vibration of love. This is fourth density.

Questioner: When Jesus of Nazareth incarnated was there an attempt by the Orion group to discredit him in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: Can you tell me what the Orion group did in order to try to cause his downfall?

Ra: I am Ra. We may describe in general what occurred. The technique was that of building upon other negatively oriented information. This information had been given by the one whom your peoples called “Yahweh.” This information involved many strictures upon behavior and promised power of the third-density, service-to-self nature. These two types of distortions were impressed upon those already oriented to think these thought-forms.

This eventually led to many challenges of the entity known as Jesus. It eventually led to one, sound vibration complex “Judas,” as you call this entity, who believed that it was doing the appropriate thing in bringing about or forcing upon the one you call Jesus the necessity for bringing in the third-density planetary power distortion of third-density rule over others.

This entity, Judas, felt that, if pushed into a corner, the entity you call Jesus would then be able to see the wisdom of using the power of intelligent infinity in order to rule others. The one you call Judas was mistaken in this estimation of the reaction of the entity, Jesus, whose teach/learning was not oriented towards this distortion. This resulted in the destruction of the bodily complex of the one known as Jesus.

Jehoshuah (Jesus) was so opposed to elitism and power, that he insisted on entering Jerusalem on the back of a donkey, to prove his point.

Ra Wrote:There were two factions present to greet Jehoshuah, firstly, a small group of those which hoped for an earthly king. However, Jehoshuah rode upon an ass stating by its very demeanor that it was no earthly king and wished no fight with Roman or Sadducee.

The greater number were those which had been instructed by rabbi and
elder to make jest of this entity, for those of the hierarchy feared this entity who seemed to be one of them, giving respect to their laws and then, in their eyes, betraying those time-honored laws and taking the people with it.

unity100 Wrote:moreover, in case you have noticed, 'there being giants' is explicitly mentioned, in the form of 'in those days'. this separates giants and 'sons of god'.

Nope. Genesis says:

Genesis 6:1-4 Wrote:6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, WHEN the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Ra told us that the result of Yahweh’s sexual interaction with third density mind/body/spirit complexes produced giants, so are you saying that Ra was wrong, and that you are in fact right, and that giants were around before Yahweh's intervention.

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

Are you going to contradict Ra again, and say that there were giants before Yahweh “walked amongst them”?

unity100 Wrote:however, even going further than that, the hebrew scouts meet anak when they were sent to scout in caanan. not in egypt.

Look very carefully at the following verse, I will bold the area of interest for you:

Genesis 6:4 Wrote:There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

So, since Jahweh’s initial “walking amongst them” in Egypt, the offspring of that “walking amongst them” continues afterwards…

unity100 Wrote:pharaohs have always been represented bigger and taller than anyone else that was being represented with them in all egyptian records.

Firstly, proof of your statement would be appreciated. Since we do not have ancient Egyptians with us today who can elaborate on their art, we are only left to our own subjective impressions. So, any depictions of giants I provide you with, you will refute. That, after you said earlier that the Egyptians were renowned for documenting anything of significance. So if the Egyptians depicted giants in their art, you will not accept it as evidence. Well, then you will also agree then, if we accept your logic, then all Zecharia Sitchin's theories are wrong, since his work is based on the Sumerian tablets (art). Then I would imagine that according to your logic none of Graham Hancock's theories are valid, because he based them on cave drawings and other art. Don't you understand that all we have to go by, with regard to these ancient civilizations, is their art?

On top of that, in the depiction that I provided, all indications are that the 'giant' depicted is not a Pharaoh, since the Pharaohs wore very distinctive clothing to distinguish them from others.

[Image: 220px-Pharaoh.svg.png]

In the depiction I provided, it looks more like a husband and a wife, since she is dressed very provocatively. Again - my own subjective impression. In the parchment I provided, the 'giant's' clothing and head piece is definitely not that of a Pharaoh.

unity100 Wrote:this such even in the case of priests whose mummies remained up till this date - they were pretty much common man, no giant.

There are many considerations here. Firstly, the giants that were the offspring of Yahweh, were the ones who bought into the distortion complex of elitism, and would therefore have been amongst the ones who left Egypt. Since the Hebrew bible tells us the tale of David and Goliath that happened later after they left Egypt, we can take a clue from this, that these giant offspring were amongst those who left Egypt.

Since we know that the ones who bought into the distortion complex of elitism were the Israelites, and not the Egyptians who stayed behind, the possibility that one of these giants, who were the enemies of the Egyptians, would have been mummified by the Egyptians, were quite slim, because mummification was reserved for those who the Egyptians honored. The Egyptians would not have mummified an enemy.

Also, Ra told us that the pyramids and their original benevolent intent were later used for royalty and housing the mummies of royalty (STS behaviour), much in opposition to the original intent. Since Ra built the pyramids thousands of years before Yahweh “walked amongst” them, and producing giant offspring, and Ra told us that the pyramids quickly fell into the hands of the elite, those mummies were most likely the mummies prior to Yahweh’s appearance, since it was thousands of years until Yahweh arrived.

unity100 Wrote:and again, hebrew scouts discover the giants when they were sent to scout the area the abrahamites were going to, after exodus from egypt. that is the pivot point.

I don’t think we are in disagreement about the fact that the offspring of the Anak were around long after the Israelites left Egypt, we are disagreeing on when they made their first appearance, which, as we have established, was when the Israelites were still in Egypt.

But you don’t accept any proof that I provide, not even Ra's own words, which I can do nothing about.

unity100 Wrote:you are limiting the above quote into way too close a date. (hebrew bible - moses' time etc), putting it into the last stint of yahweh/orion interaction in the planet, circa 1600 bc and on.

By the way, the Yahweh/Orion “stint” have never ceased, as you can see when you follow the developments in the Middle East.

EDIT: I made a big mistake in my initial calculations in this post regarding Moishe's incarnation period, which I have now corrected.

Another thing I thought of later was this:

Session 18, February 4, 198 Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s
people?

communication was the walking among your peoples to produce further
genetic changes in consciousness.
The third was a series of dialogues with
chosen channels.

And since Ra told us in the same session that the second time was 3600 years ago, and that the second time was by walking amongst your peoples,

Session 18, February 4, 1981 Wrote:Ra: The 2,600, approximately, time was the second time—we correct ourselves: 3,600—approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

and since we know that Moishe talked to Jahweh whilst still in Egypt, and we now know that Moishe interacted with Jahweh in the flesh, as opposed to any other means, like telepathically or through channelling, we know that the the Anak giants first appeared in Egypt.
Contemplating this whole thing now, it's most likely that Moishe (Moses) was one of these giants (Anak) himself, because Orion would not have been able to sell the elitism distortion to him if he wasn't 'one of them'.
(02-10-2011, 11:28 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]I did not limit the above comment to 1600 BC, I applied the above comment to the time period of Genesis and Exodus (1600 BC onwards). You keep saying things I said which I didn’t say. Earlier in the thread you implied that I said Yahweh walked amongst third density mind/body/spirit complexes at the same time when Ra did, when I never said that either.

lack of information and detail in some comments you have made, causes one to assume things to complete the picture. inevitably, it ends up at such a point.

Quote:
Book I, Session 18 February 4, 1981 Wrote:Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

It is very obvious that the verses in the Hebrew bible Genesis I referenced earlier refers to what Ra talks about here. Are you going to keep rejecting or twisting solid proof I provide you with?

you have just said that i was making up things as you have said it, however, went on to do it yourself.

there is no problem in regard to what i said in above. if you fall back and reread, you will see that i take yahweh's first major incident as moving of martian entities from mars, and giving them more capable bodies 75,000 years ago. this is said in the first part of the quote you have given as 'solid proof'.

the 'second time', you bolded, refers to the second time yahweh has worked with the entities of this planet in that fashion, as Ra tells us.

and it says this was a series of ENCOUNTERS in which anak was impregnated, in order to produce stronger offspring. in other quotes, we learn that yahweh has came to do this in incarnated form. and, with the word encounter we see above, we understand that this, was a process in which yahweh entities had impregnated anak tribe in encounters. this resembles alien encounter/pregnancy situations in modern literature.

basically yahweh came, and mated with anak tribe.

anak tribe was not located in egypt, but in caanan.

Quote:Ra tells us that Yahweh’s physical contact 3600 years ago with third density mind/body/spirit complexes provided the Orion entities with the opportunity to advance their own agenda and make serious inroads for the first time upon the planetary consciousness, and the Hebrew bible tells us that Yahweh told Moishe to lead the Israelites out of Egypt.

this is misplaced :

Quote:18.24 Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

don asks about 'communications'. the quotes above and below refer to various incidents and situations regarding yahweh. however the above quote about serious inroads, does not refer to the physical interaction as you state so strongly.

you should not forget that at the time of these encounters, yahweh was also trying to create a group of entities to fight against orion group, taking up 'the good cause'. this is not done just by impregnating huge entities - communication in thought forms, or dissemination of thoughts furthering that agenda has to have made. not to mention that, after failure of this plan, yahweh left yahweh name and took on a meaning in the direction of 'it is coming', and started to disseminate positively oriented information, as Ra tells us. additionally they name this as the major thing that created to the forming of the armageddon concept.

therefore, concentrating on 'physical interaction' and naming it as the incident in which serious inroads were made, would be wrong.

the communications for fighting orion etc should be happening before the israelites left egypt. the fact that there was an entity and a movement resulting in the hebrews moving out of egypt tells us there was communication of all sorts existing at that time - a motive, a driving force had existed. this, may have been yahweh, tainted by orion, or both.

Quote:For statement like these I’m afraid you are going to have to provide proof. Can you provide any ancient literature referring to a ‘holy war’ which precedes Yahweh’s physical interaction to third density mind/body/spirit complexes. Right now you are starting to contradict Ra, since Ra explicitly tells us that it was Yahweh’s “walking among us” which provided the Orion members with the opportunity to encourage the distortion complexes amongst third density mind/body/spirit complexes of a ‘holy war’. This was the transition from poly-theism in Egypt to mono-theism, with the Israelites believing that their ‘God’, Yahweh, was the one true God, which justified in their eyes all their wars of conquest, because Yahweh told them to, but we know that Yahweh would never do that, so we know that it was an Orion influence manipulating and deceiving them into thinking it was Yahweh encouraging this.

firstly, as i have mentioned in the above block, there is nothing pertaining to 'physical contact' or 'walking among' leading to the serious inroads you speak of. what is being talked about, is communication. however, it is not limited to physical contact or genetic communication :

Quote:18.14 Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s people?

The first communication was what you would call genetic. The second communication was the walking among your peoples to produce further genetic changes in consciousness. The third was a series of dialogues with chosen channels.

in case you notice, moses itself apparently was a channel. unfortunately one which received information from both sides.

as for proof of concept of holy war existing before this, you need to just look at the mesopotamian history, especially the period pertaining to sumerian, and before. priest-kings have been conducting wars in the name of their gods long before the period that was being discussed here.

in addition, egypt didnt transition to monotheism during the time of moses, or anything shortly thereafter. it was a polytheist culture until christianity.

Quote:Egyptian mythology and Egyptian myths and tales, was also lifted straight from Egyptian mythology by the Israelites and presented as their own in the Hebrew bible, which is to be expected, because the Israelites were actually Egyptian themselves, who were deceived by Orion members into thinking that they were ‘different’. What makes this deception even more interesting, is that modern day genetic studies have shown that the true Semitic gene is to be found amongst the peoples of the Arab world, including those of the West bank and the Gaza strip. Those Orion folks have been busy with their deception of the planting of the distortion complex of elitism and ‘being different’. But these are just interesting pieces of the puzzle, and bears no relation to the question at hand, although…everything is connected, and it gives a little insight into how great this deception really was/is, and how cunning those Orion folks really are.

now i understand your confusion, and your conclusions. you are actually thinking that israelites were egyptians.

israelites were not egyptians at any given point. they were, israelites, living in the caanan zone.

before the enslavement by egypt, they were called hebrews. this was not the first time they were enslaved as such, there was also the babylon incident. no surprise, in that, before the exodus, they were a nomadic people :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrews

Quote:Hebrews (Hebrew: עברים or עבריים, Tiberian ʿIḇrîm, ʿIḇriyyîm; Modern Hebrew ʿIvrim, ʿIvriyyim) is an ethnonym used in the Hebrew Bible. It is mostly taken as synonymous with Israelites, especially in the pre-monarchic period when they were still nomadic, but in some instances it may also be used in a wider sense, referring to the Semitic nomads known to the Egyptians as Habiru or Shasu during the Egyptian Empire on the eve of the Bronze Age collapse.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israelite

this is why they were called the slave race. they werent egyptians.

apparently, starting from that misconception, you have made a lot of conclusions, including placing anak, a tribe the hebrews (at that point israelites) encountered during their exodus, in caanan, and conclusion of monotheism's start in egypt.

hebrews, and all their counterparts, are in semitic people's group, the genes of which you speak of :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_peo...ic_peoples

as you can see, they are a group of nomadic, or semi nomadic people in general. despite not having any relation with egypt. it is also the reason why semitic genes are found in a lot of the planet's population, since they had been settling here and there, or moving about due to empires' conquests. (some being their own empires, as in the case of islam empire)

Quote:Here you are again contradicting Ra. Ra explicitly states that it was Yahweh’s physical intervention 3600 years ago, and not Yahweh’s intervention 75 000 years ago that enabled the Orion entities to for the FIRST time make serious inroads into the planetary consciousness.

again, it says communication, not genetic impregnancy. you seem to be directly concluding physical contact, which is wrong at that point. communication was also going about, especially after failure of anak incident, by yahweh, and orion. not to mention that, orion directly talked to moses.

Quote:I feel like I need to caution you about making assumptions unity 100, you know what they say about assumptions. Although I know this is not an assumption on your part, you are so hell-bent on being right, that you are grabbing at every grass stalk you can, to ‘prove’ your point. This is actually a twist on your part, and it’s becoming rather ridiculous now.

assumptions are on your side, not mine. you assumed hebrew people, were egyptians, and apparently have moved to a lot of points from there, from anak tribe to monotheism. not to mention that, you have assumed word communication to be pregnancy, despite there were explicitly stated that there are 3 means of communication.

i am not 'grabbing at every grass stalk'. i am trying to put important concepts in regard to this subject, at their fine points. for as you can easily see, assumptions or misrememberings or misconceptions cause a lot of wrongful conclusions. ranging from placing monotheism in a culture which didnt have much to do with it until a thousand and a half year later, to transplanting a totally different culture set as another, which leads to a more important misconception to conclude that concept of holy war was not there before moses incident and 1600 bc events.

however i am seeing you are being rather aggressive, and apparently straying from discussing the subject.

Quote:What does Ra tell us about the results of Yahweh’s intervention with third density mind/body/spirit complexes 75 000 years ago?

No elitism and holy wars being mentioned above. Ra then proceeds:

results of yahweh's transfer of martians in cloned bodies 75,000 years ago, was a population of entities that was already in quite different bodies than the earth populations at that point, smarter, walking more erect, able to talk and think sharper.

http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#13

refer to various points about intelligent, smarter or stronger entities having tendency to feel elite in sections regarding yahweh, or orion.

rest, we already have discussed above.

however, if you go as far to combine quo sessions regarding this mars transfer, you will see bluntly how this transfer affected the planetary sphere right after its happening, especially leading to the adoption of bellicose actions and warlike manners, and separation.

which, are told by Ra to have shortened the average lifespan of earth entities from 900 years to 700 years at the end of 2nd cycle, even at the start.

Quote:I’m honestly starting to wonder how much proof a person must provide you with, for you to actually admit that you might have been mistaken.

clear and precise portrayal of the situation is enough to make me say i was mistaken. this has happened before. however, what you bring, is not anything as such, as pictured in the above points and issues.

normally i would just skip all this discussion, saying that i didnt see any value in continuing the exchange. however, in this case, there are serious misconceptions you are keeping, which leads you to make misplaced conclusions. and in addition to your ponderings, these may mislead the people who are not interested or researched in the subject while reading them, and hence, i am responding.

Quote:No, this is not true. Can you provide any historical proof that any third density mind/body/spirit complex who were part of the elite, were referred to as “the sons of God”. Only higher density social memory complexes “walking among us” in the flesh, were referred to as “sons of God”, that being Yahweh and Jeshosuah (Jesus), that we know of. Ra explained to us that higher density beings “walking among us” in the physical, were always deified, and that was the damage being caused due to that erroneous distortion complex.

all pharaohs were sons of gods, or particular god, long before the period you are speaking of. moreover, most of the priest-kings appearing in city states post-neolithic period, were named as prophets, sons of gods, only mediums in between gods and the people. until the separation of the temples and military power in sumer, priest was the king, religious leader, everything of the society. after that point, the military kings have had to again assume the authority through claiming of son of god concept.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_religion

sumerian history goes way before that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

maybe you are way too immersed in biblical or hebrew knowledge or terminology, and tend to see everything through the eyes of that information or something. however, it is easy to notice that the concept was already there before 1600 bc incident, even if the concept and words 'son of god' was not directly used. (and it was, as in egypt).

Quote:[quote]first, 'sons of god' is a term that is used interchangeably for any group that is considered elite. this even goes for later situations, like in the case of jeshosuah.

Jehoshuah (Jesus) was hardly elite, in fact, quite the contrary! He opposed elitism and power, which Judas tried to enforce upon him, resulting in his own death.
Ra tells us a lot about Jehoshuah (Jesus):

Jehoshuah (Jesus) was so opposed to elitism and power, that he insisted on entering Jerusalem on the back of a donkey, to prove his point.

the gap in between what's being said in my quote above, and what you have responded, is appalling. i dont know what you are even objecting to.

jesus of nazareth is still named as son of god. (LATER stages part of my sentence). there is nothing in my sentence that says he himself referred to himself as son of god.

moreover, i have already established the concept of son of god existing before hebrews had their exodus in 1600 bc.

i am beginning to think that, you are a biblical or hebrew inclined person, with a religion from those parts, and you are making a lot of misconceptions and conclusions while rushing into the perceived defense of the concepts you hold dear.

Quote:Nope. Genesis says:

Ra told us that the result of Yahweh’s sexual interaction with third density mind/body/spirit complexes produced giants, so are you saying that Ra was wrong, and that you are in fact right, and that giants were around before Yahweh's intervention./quote]

you are basing evidence on bible.

if we link up your genesis quote with what you say in the above context about Ra, the giant incident (hence anak) had to happen "when men began to multiply on the face of the earth", and not in 1600 BC.

there is no linkage in between genesis, and what you say in the above quote block.

[quote]Are you going to contradict Ra again, and say that there were giants before Yahweh “walked amongst them”?

at that point, i dont even know what you are replying to, and what you are saying. i didnt at any point say anything as such.

i had had said that the anak incident apparently happened in caanan, before the hebrews arrived with their exodus, according to historical timeline and records. you had had attempted to place anak in egypt, not to mention made hebrews egyptians. then proceeded to give a quote from genesis saying that there were giants when men had began to multiply on earth, despite that contradicting what you were trying to say afterwards, and even contradicting yourself in the above quote too, since you are accusing me of saying that there were giants before yahweh walked amongst them. the genesis quote you name speaks of the times 'men beginning to multiply on the face of earth'.

Quote:Look very carefully at the following verse, I will bold the area of interest for you:

Genesis 6:4 Wrote:There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

at this point i am rather sure that you are a religiously inclined person.

you are giving 'evidence' from genesis, whereas hebrews themselves say in their torah that their scouts have met anak while scouting ahead of moses' group ....

Quote:So, since Jahweh’s initial “walking amongst them” in Egypt, the offspring of that “walking amongst them” continues afterwards…

yahweh didnt walk in egypt, and produced any giants. you cannot show bible as evidence to it.

Quote:Firstly, proof of your statement would be appreciated. Since we do not have ancient Egyptians with us today who can elaborate on their art, we are only left to our own subjective impressions.

what evidence ? this is common egyptology knowledge. in all cases in which an entity taller/bigger than someone else is portrayed, it is the pharaoh or a god. if gods and pharaoh are represented in the same scene, pharaoh is smaller than god, and bigger than any other human. in scenes where only pharaoh exists, it is bigger.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sourc...i=&aql=&oq=

we dont have egyptians today with us. we have science.

here is a particular link for easy reading

http://www.epiceras-ancientegypt.com/anc...n_art.html

Quote:Tell tale signs

Ancient Egyptian art was consistent in nature. Some of the rules that were followed were:

* Representations of pharaohs were larger than others in a scene to demonstrate their importance.

* Statues in the sitting positions had hands on knees.

* Statues of Gods always showed the appropriate animal head. For example Anubis was always represented with a jackal's head.

* Male statues were darker than female ones.

Art in ancient Egypt was meant to capture life as it was at the time. So much so that it was more important to complete the piece in a time frame than it was to perfect it.

moreover, art in egypt is representative of idealized standardized concepts, not what you directly see. the only era in which people were portrayed or sculptored as they were, was akhenaton's era.

Quote:So, any depictions of giants I provide you with, you will refute. That, after you said earlier that the Egyptians were renowned for documenting anything of significance. So if the Egyptians depicted giants in their art, you will not accept it as evidence. Well, then you will also agree then, if we accept your logic, then all Zecharia Sitchin's theories are wrong, since his work is based on the Sumerian tablets (art). Then I would imagine that according to your logic none of Graham Hancock's theories are valid, because he based them on cave drawings and other art. Don't you understand that all we have to go by, with regard to these ancient civilizations, is their art?

On top of that, in the depiction that I provided, all indications are that the 'giant' depicted is not a Pharaoh, since the Pharaohs wore very distinctive clothing to distinguish them from others.

i cannot say anything for zecharia sitchin. i wasnt the one placed anak before 1600 bc, yet you have accused me of doing that, after giving not only genesis quote for placing them before 1600 bc, but also now theories of someone else for placing them in sumer ? i dont know what you are saying at this point even.

any tall/bigger creature given in an egyptian scene is either pharaoh, or a god. in later egyptian phases, high priest can be represented bigger than other people, but shorter than pharaoh.

and the picture you have just linked as proof, is the picture of another pharaoh, with his scepter, and ankh, symbols of pharanoic authority and power :

[Image: 220px-Pharaoh.svg.png]

i am beginning to think you are concluding a lot of things with scant information/knowledge on the subject.

Quote:On top of that, in the depiction that I provided, all indications are that the 'giant' depicted is not a Pharaoh, since the Pharaohs wore very distinctive clothing to distinguish them from others.

the depiction you provided before, and above, is another pharaoh. it seems that, it is very probably akhenaton even, who was often pictured receiving blessings from sun disk aton, with his beloved wife :

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&...i=&aql=&oq=

leaving aside that headpiece definitely being the headpiece of pharaohs, the pharaoh in question is even easily identifiable to akhenaton. it seems you made another 'definitive' conclusion before having sufficient information on the subject.

in a search i have made in order to identify the exact source of the picture to determine exact identity of the pharaoh, i have seen that the image you link below

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2189/egyptian.jpg

comes up in a lot of conspiracy sites talking about annunaki, shown as proof. along with various other irrelevant parchments/fresks being shown as proof due to odd skeletal/skull structure of the entity shown, who happens to be akhenaton - he was born with a certain condition that caused his skull and features to be elongated.

Quote:There are many considerations here. Firstly, the giants that were the offspring of Yahweh, were the ones who bought into the distortion complex of elitism, and would therefore have been amongst the ones who left Egypt. Since the Hebrew bible tells us the tale of David and Goliath that happened later after they left Egypt, we can take a clue from this, that these giant offspring were amongst those who left Egypt.

i cant even follow you here. you are showing hebrew bible as proof for anak being in egypt, despite hebrew torah says david - goliath event happened AFTER they left egypt (which you yourself also say), AND torah also says that hebrew scouts encountered anak while scouting ahead of moses' party ?

Quote:Since we know that the ones who bought into the distortion complex of elitism were the Israelites, and not the Egyptians who stayed behind, the possibility that one of these giants, who were the enemies of the Egyptians, would have been mummified by the Egyptians, were quite slim, because mummification was reserved for those who the Egyptians honored. The Egyptians would not have mummified an enemy.

Also, Ra told us that the pyramids and their original benevolent intent were later used for royalty and housing the mummies of royalty (STS behaviour), much in opposition to the original intent. Since Ra built the pyramids thousands of years before Yahweh “walked amongst” them, and producing giant offspring, and Ra told us that the pyramids quickly fell into the hands of the elite, those mummies were most likely the mummies prior to Yahweh’s appearance, since it was thousands of years until Yahweh arrived.

your quote above is wrong in multiple points, however i wont elaborate, for it will take a lot of additional referencing. not to mention your train of thought is self propelling, concluding a lot of things on false information obtained from extreme conspiracy sites, not historical records.

Quote:I don’t think we are in disagreement about the fact that the offspring of the Anak were around long after the Israelites left Egypt, we are disagreeing on when they made their first appearance, which, as we have established, was when the Israelites were still in Egypt.

But you don’t accept any proof that I provide, not even Ra's own words, which I can do nothing about.

excuse me, there is nothing to accept. you have showed torah as proof, which contradicts your claim, also 2 pictures of pharaohs, one of which was easily identifiable to akhenaton, of which you were sure of not being a pharaoh, and a giant. not to mention you lacked knowledge of egyptian art and depiction of pharaohs.

Quote:By the way, the Yahweh/Orion “stint” have never seized, as you can see when you follow the developments in the Middle East.

it havent seized ? almost all societies, including egypt, collapsed due to wars and strife after 1600 BC, numerous empires rose and fell, justified by gods and conquest, and as early as persians, holy war concept had took on hold en masse, not only among hebrews. after that, a lot of other episodes came, one of which being crusades, which engulfed more places than middle east. not to mention the islamic crusade stint, which happened before christian crusades, and affected 3 continents itself. not to mention that after that the region remained oppressive, with slavery even continuing today, with rigid clan structure and control schemes based on elitism.

currently, since a time, earth is only accepting high frequency or already 4d entities. these are changing the nature of all societies. you cannot link the change in the last century, to something irrelevant.

Quote:And since Ra told us in the same session that the second time was 3600 years ago, and that the second time was by walking amongst your peoples,

and since we know that Moishe talked to Jahweh whilst still in Egypt, and we now know that Moishe interacted with Jahweh in the flesh, as opposed to any other means, like telepathically or through channelling, we know that the the Anak giants first appeared in Egypt.
Contemplating this whole thing now, it's most likely that Moishe (Moses) was one of these giants (Anak) himself, because Orion would not have been able to sell the elitism distortion to him if he wasn't 'one of them'.

we dont know yahweh interacted with moses in flesh. there is nothing regarding that. that's your conclusion. maybe you are confusing '3600 years ago' with 3600 bc. 3600 years ago, is 1600 BC.

moreover you made even moses anak, and a giant.

with all due respect, you dont have enough information on history in order to discuss in this detail on this subject. there were numerous conclusions, and even trains of thought produced from incorrect information, and leaning on christian bible.

i find the situation unproductive. if the situation persists in your next reply (if you choose to continue) i may need to politely opt out of replying.
(02-09-2011, 07:01 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
kycahi Wrote:I think I read this in a book by Harmon Bro--during a regression Edgar Cayce learned that he had a life in ancient Egypt. His belief group was being opposed by another one. His group referred to itself as "followers of The Law of One."

That's interesting. Do you have the title of the book?

I'm pretty sure it is A Seer out of Season: The Life of Edgar Cayce (Signet). I got it at the library 15 or more years ago. Harmon Bro was a contemporary of Cayce's and spent a lot of time in Virginia Beach with him. This book is his biography to counter the one by Thomas Sugrue, There is a River.

Sugrue, said Bro, was a Catholic who was brought up with stories of the Saints. All of the Saints started out as simple, uneducated peasant types who became inspired to do great things despite their simple ignorance. So Sugrue portrayed Cayce as poor and under-educated and a little overwhelmed. In fact, said Bro, Cayce knew a lot and was disciplined and determined.

For example, their Association for Research and Enlightenment was running low on funds, but whenever somebody brought that up with Cayce, he said not to worry, but they continued to fret about it. Then in a month-long period, every single piece of mail that they received contained money, from a few cents to big bucks. Cayce said, "See? I told you we'll be fine," or something to that effect.
Okay, the only way we are going to make headway with this mystery, that’s assuming we ever solve it, is to start with everything that we agree on, use that as a foundation, and build from there.

We have both used the Hebrew bible to come to certain conclusions, me with regard to chronology and Moishe, and you with the scouts Moishe apparently sent out, which I realize now, was mistake number one (I used the Hebrew bible first, so that’s my mistake).

Let’s see what we agree on:

Session 25, February 16, 198 Wrote:Questioner: Does the Bible that we know have portions of this law in it?
Questioner: Can you tell me if any of the Old Testament has any of the
Law of One?
Questioner: Which has more of the Law of One in it, the Old Testament
or the New Testament?
Ra: I am Ra. Withdrawing from each of the collections of which you speak
the portions having to do with the Law of One, the content is
approximately equal. However, the so-called Old Testament has a larger
amount of negatively influenced material, as you would call it.

Questioner: Can you tell me about what percentage is of Orion influence in
both the Old and New Testaments?
Ra: I am Ra. We prefer that this be left to the discretion of those who seek
the Law of One. We are not speaking in order to judge. Such statements
would be construed by some of those who may read this material as
judgmental. We can only suggest a careful reading and inward digestion of
the contents. The understandings will become obvious.

So if the Old Testament (which we have used here to come to conclusions) has an Orion influence, which means there are lies and deception, then neither can the chronology be trusted, nor any events, because neither you nor me knows where the deception lies. All we can agree on is that there are lies, manipulation and deception.

So, in order to stay safe, we have to strictly stick to Ra’s words as a foundation, and use any outside sources with much caution, be that the Hebrew bible, or any other authors who have theorized about the Anak.

So where does that leave us? It kind puts us at square one. I apologize for my tone, it was definitely unnecessary. I perceived a tone from your introductory posts in this thread, which led to my tone.

I am not religiously inclined, I am neither Jewish nor Arab, and have never been close to the Middle East. That conflict has always grabbed my attention though, due to my Christian upbringing. The Yahweh/Orion deception has started 3600 years ago, is still in full swing, and will continue into our future.

I read your post, and I have some comments, but that will have to wait for tonight, since I have to run now.

Lastly, I have also been wrong before, numerous times, and will also happily admit if we conclude that I am, since it bears no importance with regard to the deeper understanding of the Law of One.
(02-11-2011, 04:36 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, the only way we are going to make headway with this mystery, that’s assuming we ever solve it, is to start with everything that we agree on, use ‘that’ as a foundation, and build from there.

We have both used the Hebrew bible to come to certain conclusions, me with regard to chronology and Moishe, and you with the scouts Moishe apparently sent out, which I realize now, was mistake number one (I used the Hebrew bible first, so that’s my mistake).

Let’s see what we agree on:

So if the Old Testament (which we have used here to come to conclusions) has an Orion influence, which means there are lies and deception, then neither can the chronology be trusted, nor any events, because neither you nor me knows where the deception lies. All we can agree on is that there is deception.

So, in order to stay safe, we have to strictly stick to Ra’s words as a foundation, and use any outside sources with much caution, be that the Hebrew bible, or any other authors who have theorized about the Anak.

So where does that leave us? It kind puts us at square one. I apologize for my tone, it was definitely unnecessary. I perceived a tone from you in your first post in this thread, which led to my tone.

the unreliability of religious text doesnt come from orion influence. the unreliability mainly comes from human factor. especially for bible. bible was not even a book until a century or so later, and even 200 years later than jeshosuah's death, numerous versions were running about. anyone was writing/contributing to it. in council of nicea in 325 AD, 4 major versions were decided. others were either destroyed, or hidden. naturally the results have been in accordance with what constantine needed.

a similar situation goes for hebrew religious texts too.

however there are few things we can rely on, simple things which are verifiable by historical known facts and situations.

this is why i accept hebrew scout's encounter with anak as valid, and historically correct as in being after/during exodus into caanan :

firstly, if there had been such people before this elsewhere, especially in egypt, they would affect a lot of things, least being the historical chronology. they could be utilized for a lot of tasks. historical chronology would also extensively record and talk about them. even thought they have existed for a short period after/during 1600s and then dispersed, they still made a lot of legends in middle east and levant after that period. had they existed even in caanan for an extended duration of time, more cultures would have contact with them, and they would be reflected in chronologies or legends of these cultures much more clearly and solidly. instead, they just appear in the hebrew culture in such detail.

however, older claims and legends that made into hebrew torah, you cannot trust, in that they are not translations of recent known events like exodus into caanan, but legends and beliefs that were kept since long ago.

in bible it becomes even more problematic in that, a lot of the apostles or their followers or early religious figures have contributed their ideas and biases into the text, not even legends etc, some identifiable by name, some not.
unity100 Wrote:the unreliability of religious text doesnt come from orion influence. the unreliability mainly comes from human factor.

How can you say this when Ra tells us this?

Session 25, February 16, 198 Wrot Wrote:However, the so-called Old Testament has a larger amount of negatively influenced material, as you would call it.

Are you saying that there wasn’t an Orion influence, that it was all pure human error? Knowing what you know about the Law of One, are you separating third density mind/body/spirit complexes from the influence of higher densities, when Ra tells us that Orion played a pivotal role here?

unity100 Wrote:bible was not even a book until a century or so later, and even 200 years later than jeshosuah's death, numerous versions were running about.

That is to my understanding the truth. It was indeed an oral tradition. The old Testament is also a channelled text, which should give you pause, since Ra tells us it’s negatively influenced. The Old Testament was written by third density mind/body/spirit complexes who rejected Jeshosuah’s message (a positive Confederation member), and who also killed off all the Gnostics and destroyed all the Gnostic texts they could get their hands on in an attempt to bury the message of Esoteric Christianity, the message of which Jeshosuah was also a messenger. There is a negative agenda, and a negative influence, behind the writing of this text? So how can you possibly trust it, knowing this?

unity100 Wrote:this is why i accept hebrew scout's encounter with anak as valid, and historically correct as in being after/during exodus into caanan :

That is your prerogative. Since Ra tells us that the Old Testament is negatively influenced, and we know that the negative influence is Orion, with their own agenda, I’m afraid I won’t accept anything from the Hebrew Bible as truthful, since we know those Orion folks don’t hold the truth in very high regard.

Which means we are at a dead end, and will have to agree to disagree.
(02-11-2011, 05:55 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]
unity100 Wrote:the unreliability of religious text doesnt come from orion influence. the unreliability mainly comes from human factor.

How can you say this when Ra tells us this?

Session 25, February 16, 198 Wrot Wrote:However, the so-called Old Testament has a larger amount of negatively influenced material, as you would call it.

Are you saying that there wasn’t an Orion influence, that it was all pure human error? Knowing what you know about the Law of One, are you separating third density mind/body/spirit complexes from the influence of higher densities, when Ra tells us that Orion played a pivotal role here?

negatively influenced != inaccurate.

negative influence is not introducing inaccuracies. it is to mix positive and negative material and seed negative with that.

if you check the ten commandments, which is a material directly given by orion entities hovering above in a ufo, you will understand.

it isnt as such that negative sources do not tend to lie, or wouldnt introduce inaccuracies to anything when there was any profit. however, in the cases we speak of, there was no need to introduce any inaccuracies. apparently they saw it was more profitable to reinforce existing beliefs and thought forms, and try to link them up with negative concepts.

human error, in the case of bible, is blatant.

Quote:There is a negative agenda, and negative influence, behind the writing of this text? So how can you possibly trust it, knowing this?

as i have said, there are things you can verify and know from other sources - say, existence of a certain roman governor torturing christians in a certain place, or existence of a certain person who did a certain thing. then, there are historically plausible things. lets say, at a point in a bible, it is said that certain apostle x, has gone to asia minor, from an invitation from the locals. this very probably is a reality, since various small communities in asia minor were receptive to this new religion, and were accepting and receiving those who preached it at its early stages.

the reliability of torah in regard to hebrew scouts come not from torah itself, but from the parallels with the other sources/historic situation in the time period it takes place in.

Quote:That is your prerogative. Since Ra tells us that the Old Testament is negatively influenced, and we know that the negative influence is Orion, with their own agenda, I’m afraid I won’t accept anything from the Hebrew Bible as truthful, since we know those Orion folks don’t hold the truth in very high regard.

again, 'negatively influenced' does not necessarily mean 'inaccurate', as i have mentioned above.
I am on a phone right now and sorting out all the text is difficult, so I will simply address the assertion of the preference of the Ra material in regards to accuracy compared to the old testament.

Do not assume that the Ra material is 100% accurate, nor that no seeds of negativity have found their way into it. For if it was able to be undistorted it would be the single case on this Earth.

Great care was taken to transmit this material, however it is not wise to codify or dogmatize the words of Ra.
I think I'm beginning to see what the problem is here, unity100, and the reason you entered the thread in the first place. But I might be wrong.

It was because I called the Hebrew bible unreliable from the word go.

Judging from what you say above, since the entire Old Testament is a narrative, how would you say Orion influenced it negatively, if they didn't influence the narrative, since the entire text is a narrative.

While we debate all of this, it would be appropriate to keep the Orion agenda in mind, since agenda determines actions and anticipated outcome.

I agree with you, Protonexus, but if we are going to get somewhere, we have to agree on which sources are trustworthy to the largest extent, and which ones aren't, and why we make those assessments.
Let’s look at Orion influences where the narrative is concerned:

Genesis 6:7 Wrote:So the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.

I think you will agree that these words are not the words of a Confederation member…yet, the Old Testament tells us it’s the words of Yahweh. So if this does not constitute a lie, and it doesn’t constitute influencing the narrative, then I don’t know what does.

Let’s keep looking at the Orion influence. One can basically open the Old Testament anywhere, it’s practically all pure STS – hatred, separation, war, belligerence, misogyny etc. Not much love to spare. Deuteronomy probably ranks tops with the most hatred.

Genesis 22:2 Wrote:He said, "Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.

Genesis 22:12 Wrote:He said, "Do not lay your hand on the boy or do anything to him, for now I know that you fear God, seeing you have not withheld your son, your only son, from me.

Apart from the fact that we can be sure that the above orders are not the orders of a Confederation member - Yahweh, also notice the infringement on free will.

Genesis 38:7 Wrote:But Er, Judah’s firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the LORD, and the LORD put him to death.

Exodus 11:4-7 Wrote:So Moses said, "Thus says the LORD: About midnight I will go out in the midst of Egypt, and every firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sits on his throne, even to the firstborn of the slave girl who is behind the handmill, and all the firstborn of the cattle. There shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there has never been, nor ever will be again. But not a dog shall growl against any of the people of Israel, either man or beast, that you may know that the LORD makes a distinction between Egypt and Israel.

Here’s the separation we talked about earlier, the defining characteristic of STS, so we can be sure this is an Orion influence. So if the Old Testament tells us that these were the words/deeds of Yahweh (a Confederation member – STO), don’t you think that would constitute a lie, and constitute influencing the narrative? I don't think any of this would be as upsetting, if we didn't see the fruits of this deception to this day.

And since we know this text is Orion influenced, do you suggest we consider it a reliable text? No wonder Jehoshuah was a little bit of a threat to the Pharisees…STO vs STS.
kycah Wrote:I'm pretty sure it is A Seer out of Season: The Life of Edgar Cayce (Signet).

Thanks kycahi.
Session 18,February 4, 1981 Wrote:Ra: Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented
configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group
were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the
consciousness of the planetary complex.

to form the concept of the holy war, as you may call it.
This is a seriously

This event 3600 years ago is quite significant, and the serious inroads that those
of Orion made upon the planetary consciousness could only have been the formation
of Judaism, from which modern day Christianity and Islam were born. It is the only
regional event/events at the time that can be described as having a profound
influence on the planetary consciousness.
Here is a biblical timeline: http://www.matthewmcgee.org/ottimlin.html

I'm sure there are many, and somewhere a median amongst them can be found.
As you say, we don't have people of those days to enlighten us, but we have science and carbon dating.

According to this timeline, then the Anak appeared on the scene long before the events of Exodus, and that would
correlate with the "sons of God" verses is Genesis, whether Genesis could be trusted or not, or whether the
cronology can be trusted or not, it's just two dots that connect.

Regarding the Hedrew bible talking of "the sons of God" in Genesis, wel, when the Hebrew bible speaks of God,
they speak of Jahweh. To call anything or anyone else "God" in the Hebrew bible would be blasphemous.

So to use Jesus being called the "son of God" as an example where the Hebrew bible content is being discussed, is inappropriate, since the Jews rejected Jesus as the Messiah, and would not have referred to him as "Son of God", because to them it was blasphemy. How can flesh and blood be "the Son of God", they said. So we can be sure that when the Hebrew bible says "God", that term is exclusively reserved for Jahweh.

So "sons of God" in the Hebrew bible, is sons of Jahweh.

Crimson

In the Venusian case, there was a calling affecting the presence of the 2 wanderers.

Regarding the Earth's case (originally): Did the Orions need the approval of the Confederation in order to make this "serious inroad". Why? (Yahweh's manipulation of free will according to some other guardians when dealing with the Martians). Otherwise, why would the Confederation allow such an influence? Or maybe this influence was augmented with posterior callings...

So after this statement of yours, you would admit that if the Egyptians did in fact record giants in their art, you would reject it, because according to you and other Egyptian scholars the elite were depicted larger. Since Ra tells us that the Anak offspring were more intelligent, stronger and larger, and bough into the distortion complex of elitism, they would likely have been Pharaohs and priests in Egypt (elite). So we can sure that if the Egyptians did record this "extraordinary occurrence" in the only way they knew how - visually - because they had a "tradition of record keeping", it makes your above statement a little hypocritical. What if they depicted giants as giants, because they were giants?
Crimson Wrote:Otherwise, why would the Confederation allow such an influence? Or maybe this influence was augmented with posterior callings...

Ra mentioned somewhere that members of the Confederation always try and balance out an overly negative imbalance on the planet, I have to find it, which is what they did with Jesus, which did result in positivity, with the New Covenant - message of love.
Okay, in relation to my above post about "the sons of God" bible verse, I'm just replying to your bit about it:

Spectrum Wrote:No, this is not true. Can you provide any historical proof that any third density mind/body/spirit complex who were part of the elite, were referred to as “the sons of God”. Only higher density social memory complexes “walking among us” in the flesh, were referred to as “sons of God”, that being Yahweh and Jeshosuah (Jesus), that we know of. Ra explained to us that higher density beings “walking among us” in the physical, were always deified, and that was the damage being caused due to that erroneous distortion complex.

unity100 Wrote:all pharaohs were sons of gods, or particular god, long before the period you are speaking of.

Firstly, can you supply some sources for this, I have tried to find something today which supports this statement of yours, but were unsuccessful.

Secondly, even if it were the case, it can't be applied to Judaism, since the Hebrew bible only acknowledges Yahweh as "God", and the Egyptians were polytheists.

unity100 Wrote:moreover, most of the priest-kings appearing in city states post-neolithic period, were named as prophets, sons of gods, only mediums in between gods and the people.

Let's only stick to the phrase "Sons of God", since that's the phrase in dispute, and please provide your source.

unity100 Wrote:until the separation of the temples and military power in sumer, priest was the king, religious leader, everything of the society. after that point, the military kings have had to again assume the authority through claiming of son of god concept.

Source please.

unity100 Wrote:Yhis bears no relation to Judaism, and the use of the phrase "sons of God".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumerian_religion

sumerian history goes way before that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

The above links are about Sumerian religion and Sumer, and doesn't provide anything to substantiate your point.

unity100 Wrote:maybe you are way too immersed in biblical or hebrew knowledge or terminology, and tend to see everything through the eyes of that information or something. however, it is easy to notice that the concept was already there before 1600 bc incident, even if the concept and words 'son of god' was not directly used. (and it was, as in egypt).

Again, proof that this term of custom was used in Egypt, and secondly, you cannot mix religious customs of different religions, especially monotheism vs polytheism. We are talking about a verse out of the Hebrew bible, and therefore, have to stay as close as possible to Judaism and Jewish beliefs, because we are in dispute about a phrase on which a lot rests.

And then lastly, I'm a little confused here. In your first post of this thread, you said:

The Annunaki theory places the Anak in Sumerian times, which makes it also before Exodus events...Huh So since Sumerian religion precedes Judaism, I think we have to start looking into whether this was also lifted from another religion by the Hebrew bible, like the Sumerian deluge myth.
(02-11-2011, 07:34 AM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm beginning to see what the problem is here, unity100, and the reason you entered the thread in the first place. But I might be wrong.

It was because I called the Hebrew bible unreliable from the word go.

Judging from what you say above, since the entire Old Testament is a narrative, how would you say Orion influenced it negatively, if they didn't influence the narrative, since the entire text is a narrative.

there is no relevance in between my participation and reasons you cite above. i participated out of historical considerations.

Quote:I agree with you, Protonexus, but if we are going to get somewhere, we have to agree on which sources are trustworthy to the largest extent, and which ones aren't, and why we make those assessments.

the trustworthy source in this case is Ra material due to it being channeled in a very specific and narrow band.

the written material in the case of the bibles and torah, cannot be trusted without being referenced and coupled with historical references, facts, and situations. these are few and limited.

Quote:This event 3600 years ago is quite significant, and the serious inroads that those of Orion made upon the planetary consciousness could only have been the formation of Judaism, from which modern day Christianity and Islam were born. It is the only regional event/events at the time that can be described as having a profound influence on the planetary consciousness.

entities have been living in bellicose ways, warring with each other, and maintaining elite classes and lower classes since prehistoric times. especially evidenced by the fact that due to these and disharmony with other selves, lifespan shortened from 900 to 700 in the first cycle, and down to even 30-40 in the third cycle. orion group has been making investments as early has 60,000 years ago, if you check the eastern islands topic. apparently, planetary consciousness was affected quite a lot up till this point.

(02-11-2011, 02:36 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]

So after this statement of yours, you would admit that if the Egyptians did in fact record giants in their art, you would reject it, because according to you and other Egyptian scholars the elite were depicted larger. Since Ra tells us that the Anak offspring were more intelligent, stronger and larger, and bough into the distortion complex of elitism, they would likely have been Pharaohs and priests in Egypt (elite). So we can sure that if the Egyptians did record this "extraordinary occurrence" in the only way they knew how - visually - because they had a "tradition of record keeping", it makes your above statement a little hypocritical. What if they depicted giants as giants, because they were giants?

excuse me, but at this point i will have to put it bluntly - you are feeding too much on extreme conspiracy material.

pharaohs being larger than others, pharaoh's wife being smaller than him, and larger than anyone else under her stature, and all the society being represented in established ranks under them, is the custom of egypt. there is nothing scholarly about this or nothing to discuss.

had there been a race of giants, they would be represented as entities of equal size. they would not rank down according to their status.

moreover, written text of egypt, would be talking about this.

putting facts in quotes do not make them less believable. recordkeeping was a way of life in egypt, and scribe was one of the few high order and rich professions which came under the priests in stature.

i have even identified the pharaoh in the parchment you put forth as a supposed giant, to be akhenaton, someone who we know in detail.

moreover, we have numerous other pharaoh mummies, ALL of which were depicted taller and bigger from anyone else in their flock in ALL cases of representation, and NONE of them are anything larger than a normal human.

yet you keep trying to push the same thing over and over as proof of extreme conspiracy theories.

let me put it clearly and precisely again :

all pharaohs are represented as 'giants' in egyptian art, and NONE of the pharaoh mummies, is of any size larger than an ordinary man.

apologies for the bold wordage, however i dont think there has been left any other way to put this at this point.

Quote:Firstly, can you supply some sources for this, I have tried to find something today which supports this statement of yours, but were unsuccessful.

Let's only stick to the phrase "Sons of God", since that's the phrase in dispute, and please provide your source.

then you either didnt try enough, or, just didnt want to find. for it is a basic concept in egyptian religion, and one of the first things one learns while reading about egypt.

http://www.prudentialpublishing.info/mea...of_god.htm

Quote:The following inscription found at El-Amarna, the royal city of Akhenaton , refers to Akhenaton as “Horus …the son of god Re”: “The living Horus ... Gold-Horus: Who exalts the name of Aten; the King of Upper and Lower Egypt ... the son of Re ... Akhenaton ...” [2] The falcon-god Horus [3] was the son of the god Osiris. The Egyptian kings, the Pharaohs, were the incarnation of the god Horus. “He {Horus} descended from heaven and was born in Hierapolis .” [4] An inscription for Pharaoh Ramesses II reads, “I {god} am your Father, who has engendered you {Ramesses II} as god in order that you be king of Upper and Lower Egypt on My throne.” [5] Also, the ancient Near Eastern kings were believed to be “sons of a god,” the offspring of a god: “{King Hammurabi} the descendant of royalty, whom {the god} Sin begat.” [6]

(02-11-2011, 02:36 PM)Spectrum Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:The above links are about Sumerian religion and Sumer, and doesn't provide anything to substantiate your point.

if you had read it, you would find out what i had to specifically quote above yourself.

sorry but you dont know enough history to debate in this detail on the subject, and you keep asking for most basic things by requesting sources.

i have given you a ready link to sumer religion, a culture on which almost everything in middle east zone except egypt is based on, not to mention almost all elements of semitic cultures, yet, you have not spared the time to read it.

excuse me, but i cant teach you history. neither do i have to keep on laboring in order to illuminate and explain what the half baked 'proof' taken from conspiracy sites are, in truth.

i will have to opt out of this discussion with you, at this point. thank you.
unity100 Wrote:entities have been living in bellicose ways, warring with each other, and maintaining elite classes and lower classes since prehistoric times. especially evidenced by the fact that due to these and disharmony with other selves, lifespan shortened from 900 to 700 in the first cycle, and down to even 30-40 in the third cycle. orion group has been making investments as early has 60,000 years ago, if you check the eastern islands topic. apparently, planetary consciousness was affected quite a lot up till this point.

Okay, we are not two research partners in this thread who are sincerely trying to solve a mystery, which is not quite that difficult to solve. You are trying to refute everything I say, without a competing hypothesis. In Ra’s own words this event 3600 years ago was the first time those of Orion made serious inroads on the planetary consciousness. Of course there was always hostility amongst third density mind/body/spirit complexes on planet earth, no-one is disagreeing with you there, but Ra tells us it’s THIS event 3600 years ago where those of Orion made serious inroads upon the planetary consciousness for the FIRST time with the FORMATION of the holy war concept, which is clearly the formation of Judaism, from which modern day Christianity and Islam were born, since the birth of these religions is the only thing which had a profound influence on the planetary consciousness.

We agree on the fact that Ra is a trustworthy source, fortunately, yet even Ra’s own words you try and refute. Notice my addition of the word try, because you won't succeed.

unity100 Wrote:Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s
people?
The first communication was what you would call genetic. <font color="red">The second
communication was the walking among your peoples</font> to produce further
genetic changes in consciousness.
The third was a series of dialogues with
chosen channels.
Questioner: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they
were brought about?
Ra: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what
you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the
Yahweh entities. The second was a contact of the nature you know as
sexual, changing the mind/body/spirit complex through the natural means
of the patterns of reproduction devised by the intelligent energy of your
physical complex.

[...]

The 2,600, approximately, time was the <font color="red">second time</font>—we correct ourselves:
<font color="red">3,600</font>—approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group
during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the
ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your
physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?
Ra: I am Ra. The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an
understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable
of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the
view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating
the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social
complex or subcomplex elite or different and better than other-selves, this
one of the techniques of service to self.
Questioner: Then the Orion group produced this larger body complex to
create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the
negative sense?
Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for
this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion
group.
However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body
complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations
upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

Questioner: Was Yahweh then of the Confederation?
Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its
attempts to aid.
Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what
the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free
will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total
vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able FOR <font color="red">THE FIRST TIME</font> to
make <font color="red">serious inroads</font> upon the CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE <font color="red">PLANETARY</font> COMPLEX.

distorted perception of oneness with otherselves. It allowed the <font color="red">ORION group</font>
to form the concept of the <font color="red">HOLY WAR
</font>, as you may call it. This is a seriously

There is NO way you can refute the above. It’s 3600 YEARS AGO, IT’S THE APPEARANCE OF GIANTS, THESE GIANTS SAW THEMSELVES AS BETTER AND DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS (ELITISM), it’s THE FIRST TIME <font color="red">ORION</font> MADE SERIOUS INROADS UPON THE PLANETARY CONSCIOUSNESS, IT’S THE FORMATION OF THE HOLY WAR CONCEPT.

More than that, I can’t possibly do. There is no way the above can be understood in any other way than what has actually been said, so this is getting quite ridiculous now. I’m relatively certain that there is nothing wrong with your intellect, which leaves only one other possibility. You are biased. I wonder why? You already said you trust the narrative of the Hebrew bible, when Ra told us it’s negatively influenced, and we know the Hebrew bible is the main tool of those of Orion to advance their STS agenda since this event 3600 years ago – Judaism → modern day Christianity/modern day Islam. Don’t forget that the Zionists reject the coming of Jesus (message of love/unity), and the New Testament. You are probably a Zionist. Every time someone shines a light on this matter, those with a vested interest in Zionism appears on the scene. They just can’t have the planet catching on to their agenda, because just now we start getting along, and loving each other, realizing no-one is special or better than anyone else, and that the Creator loves all equally. That will give those of Orion and their third density mind/body/spirit complex counterparts down here sleepless nights.

For an in depth study on how this lie is the biggest lie perpetuated in our recent history by those of Orion to create separation, division, war, hatred, hostility, belligerence, elitism etc. etc., read Controversy of Zion:

http://www.controversyofzion.info/

Douglas Reed is not the only one who has shone a light on this matter, there are many, many who caught onto what’s going on, and tried to counter it with the truth, to stop the madness.

unity100 Wrote:excuse me, but at this point i will have to put it bluntly - you are feeding too much on extreme conspiracy material.

This is the other famous tactic being used by those with a vested interest in perpetuating a lie. Every time someone comes forward and shines a light on the truth, they say :”you’re a conspiracy theorist”. Won’t work. I prefer the term whistle blower, though.

unity100 Wrote:pharaohs being larger than others, pharaoh's wife being smaller than him, and larger than anyone else under her stature, and all the society being represented in established ranks under them, is the custom of egypt. there is nothing scholarly about this or nothing to discuss.

I think we have already established that even if the Egyptians recorded giants, you will not accept it as evidence, after you very hypocritically stated:

unity100 Wrote:had there been a race of giants, they would be represented as entities of equal size. they would not rank down according to their status.

Really? Ra tells us these giants saw themselves as better than others, those others being non-giants of course. So we know that the civilization was comprised of giants and non-giants, because if the giants were the only ones, there would be no-one else who they saw as inferior. Ra tells us – again – in no uncertain terms, that there was a division, due to the elitism. Are you going to refute that as well?

unity100 Wrote:moreover, written text of egypt, would be talking about this.

Indeed, we should look into that. This is a valid avenue for research. Something tells me though when I present you with written text from Egypt confirming this, you will not except it as well, given how you refute Ra’s own words, a source we both agreed on as a trustworthy source.

unity100 Wrote:i have even identified the pharaoh in the parchment you put forth as a supposed giant, to be akhenaton, someone who we know in detail.

That was the first parchment I could get my hands on in a matter of seconds. As we know, where Egypt is concerned, there is no shortage of material to look further into, which we could do.

Again, since Ra told us that these giants saw non-giants as inferior, and themselves as superior, the giants would likely have made up the elite of society in Egypt, that being royalty, government leaders and religious leaders.

[Image: 08010168.jpg]

EGYPT MURAL 2ND-1ST MILL.BCE
Slave girl dressing a lady for a feast. Detail of a wallpainting in the tomb of Nakht, scribe and priest under Pharaoh Thutmosis IV (18th Dynasty, 16th- 14th BCE), in the cemetery of Sheikh Abd al-Qurnah.

This is again, just a possibility, since I thought we were actually sincerely exchanging ideas and possibilities and theorizing, to solve this mystery.

Also interesting you would bring Akhenaton up, since I mentioned earlier in the thread that this event 3600 years ago is tied to the transition from polytheism to monotheism in Egypt, which you also refuted.

So let’s see what we know about Akhenaton:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten

Wikipedia Wrote:He is especially noted for abandoning traditional Egyptian polytheism and introducing worship centered on the Aten, which is sometimes described as monotheistic or henotheistic.

unity100 Wrote:moreover, we have numerous other pharaoh mummies, ALL of which were depicted taller and bigger from anyone else in their flock in ALL cases of representation, and NONE of them are anything larger than a normal human.

There are many possibilities to explore here. Since Egyptian mummies are, well, ancient, and were first discovered by us in the 1700s, you would agree that there were millennia that we can only try and piece together as best we could.

Since, as Ra tells us, these giants saw themselves as superior, and elite, and are also tied to the ‘holy war’ concept (Judaism) resulting in an influence on the planetary consciousness (Judaism → Christianity and Islam), we know that Egypt was considered as the enemy, and not Yahweh’s ‘flock’, from the Hebrew bible, so the possibility exists that any mummies of these giants could have been destroyed after the Israelites’ departure from Egypt. You have to try and put yourself in their shoes, and reason how they might have reasoned. And since we know that those of Orion played a pivotal role here, because Ra tells us so, in perpetuating a lie, I can assure you that there are lots we don’t know about, since this agenda is still in full swing.

Are you familiar with the book Forbidden Archeology?

http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Archeolo...972&sr=8-1

It shows us (with proof) how political agendas and interests have influenced archaeology.

Egyptian art was produced until the conquest of Egypt by Rome in 30 BC. Mmmmm, the conquest of Egypt by Rome? Are you able to piece things together, or are you only interested in thinking in black and white? You cannot look at Egyptian artefacts in isolation, you have to combine it with historical events and theorize, using the best tool you have, the fact that your human nature is the same as the human nature of peoples of the time, to determine what they might have felt and done.

unity100 Wrote:yet you keep trying to push the same thing over and over as proof of extreme conspiracy theories.

If you haven’t caught onto the fact by now that it IS an Orion conspiracy, then I am just speechless. What IS a conspiracy, unity100? Would you say that a lie being perpetuated to fulfil an agenda would constitute a conspiracy?

Would you say that the Hebrew bible attributing words and deeds to Yahweh, that we know could not possibly have been the words and deeds of Yahweh, a Confederation member, would constitute a conspiracy, a lie? No?

Here is the dictionary explanation of a conspiracy, for it seems as if you use the word conspiracy in an attempt to try and discredit.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conspiracy

dictionary Wrote:1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

WOW! What do you know! That’s exactly what those of Orion have done! IT’S A CONSPIRACY!

unity100 Wrote:let me put it clearly and precisely again :

all pharaohs are represented as 'giants' in egyptian art, and NONE of the pharaoh mummies, is of any size larger than an ordinary man.

Actually you are wrong. Here we have an example of a giant in a subordinate relation to a ordinary size human:

[Image: egyptian_art.bmp]

Which raises many questions. But you are not interested in theorizing and sincere collaboration. We know that the giants vs non-giants was the division Ra talks about, which led to the ‘holy war’ concept (Judaism), which was responsible for serious inroads those of Orion made upon the planetary consciousness – Judaism → Christianity → Islam. Always ask yourself: "who benefits?" If you can answer that question, it will give you many, many answers. Who benefits from Judaism, Zionism and the current day turmoil between Christianity and Islam, which keeps gaining momentum? Those of Orion and their STS third density counterparts down here.

unity100 Wrote:apologies for the bold wordage, however i dont think there has been left any other way to put this at this point.

No worries.
I’m not even done with answering all your comments, but I see you are selectively cherry-picking amongst my comments you will address, and the ones you will ignore, as if that will make them vanish. I see you also chose to ignore my observation about you contradicting yourself with the Annunaki theory, which places the Anak in Sumer, long before Egypt. And I see you also chose to ignore my comment about why the Hebrew bible exclusively reserves the term "God" for Yahweh. And I see you also chose to ignore my biblical timeline I provided you with. Here it is again: http://www.matthewmcgee.org/ottimlin.html You are cunning! And of course, the above depiction, showing a giant in an inferior position to an ordinary size human, throws your 'stature' argument out.

unity100 Wrote:if you had read it, you would find out what i had to specifically quote above yourself.

I did read it. You supplied those links in response to me asking where the phrase “sons of God” was used other the the Hebrew bible. There is nothing in those links you supplied to substantiate your point.

unity100 Wrote:sorry but you dont know enough history to debate in this detail on the subject, and you keep asking for most basic things by requesting sources.

That’s a very underhanded tactic of yours. You know you can’t refute what I say, so instead you opt for discrediting me. Also a very cunning way to avoid providing proof for your statements.

unity100 Wrote:i have given you a ready link to sumer religion, a culture on which almost everything in middle east zone except egypt is based on, not to mention almost all elements of semitic cultures, yet, you have not spared the time to read it.

I have read it. Let me repeat myself. You supplied those links in relation to me asking where else, apart from the Hebrew bible, the phrase “sons of God” were used. There is nothing in those links to support your claim. Please refer to those links you provided in the context in which you provided them, and stop twisting things.

unity100 Wrote:excuse me, but i cant teach you history. neither do i have to keep on laboring in order to illuminate and explain what the half baked 'proof' taken from conspiracy sites are, in truth.

You have shown your colours for everyone here with eyes to see. Keep perpetuating the lie, those of Orion need all the help they can get.

unity100 Wrote:i will have to opt out of this discussion with you, at this point. thank you.

I suggest we do the same, because you are not sincere.
thank you for your participation.
Pages: 1 2