Bring4th

Full Version: Marooned in the Hard Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent essay from one of this age's best writers and thinkers.

Marooned in the Hard Light
Yes, very rich writing. Enjoyed
A few interesting ideas in there, but definitely following the well-worn path to be considered one our 'best' thinkers.
Awesome article, it has alot of out of the box thinking truths jammed pack in each paragraph.

This is an amazing article, I don't know why you're being so negative zen. What "well worn" path are you referring to? I'd certainly call whoever wrote this a great thinker. I've never read anything as good as this article and I've read alot, I can't help but be slightly upset by your comment.
If that upset you, in the least, then I'd suspect there's too much identification involved.
(02-14-2011, 01:30 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]What "well worn" path are you referring to?
The metaphorical comparison of socio-industrial attitude with personal evolution - effective, but a re-hash. Corporate blame been there, done that.
And what about this off-the-wall claim - "All vibrating matter throughout the galaxy is shifting."