Bring4th

Full Version: Results of Red to Green Ray training *Path of the Adept*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Psi Wheel Jedi Padawan 1st Try

I just wanted to share the results of my progress...
finding i have open up yellow and orange ray..
because my red blue and indigo rays are quite open

working on self respect and respecting others at the moment
still very difficult for me. but making progress
yaaayy

btw i started telekinesis training last summer.

UPDATE 2/20:
Psi Wheel Jedi Padawan 2nd Try

sorry i got a little loud cause I got so excited... lol

UPDATE 3/11
A video recap lecture of this thread, won't take more than 30 minutes Smile
If you watch I humbly ask that you comment and rate please Smile
True Center Of Power 2 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vocirMq3sbg
True Center Of Power 2 Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se9s8MQPIMY

UPDATE May 23, 2015

♥ and ☼
Alt + 3 and Alt + 15

Amitoufu and Adonai
Felix
(02-14-2011, 05:48 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]By the way i started telekinesis training last summer.

Really?? I attempted that a while ago, with the "Unleash your telekinetic ability" from Kaltem Gibson i think? Didn't get far.. laziness... How's it coming along for you?

Telekinesis has fascinated me ever since i was small and saw the movie "Matilda"..

(02-14-2011, 05:48 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Psi Wheel Jedi Padawan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJy_TJoYGS8

I just wanted to share the results of my progress...
finding i have open up yellow and orange ray..
because my red blue and indigo rays are quite open

working on self respect and respecting others at the moment
still very difficult for me. but making progress
yaaayy

Would you mind saying what you did to open up your red, orange and yellow rays? I've actually been waiting for the right thread from you to ask this question. :exclamation:

Thanks in advance. haha, my orange blockage talking.. Tongue
Lemme lay in the groundwork before I start teaching anything:
Quote:Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions toward power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

Questioner: Is it necessary to penetrate one level at a time as we move through these planes?

Ra: I am Ra. It has been our experience that some penetrate several planes at one time. Others penetrate them slowly. Some in eagerness attempt to penetrate the higher planes before penetrating the energies of the so-called more fundamental planes. This causes energy imbalance.

You will find ill health, as you call this distortion, to frequently be the result of a subtle mismatch of energies in which some of the higher energy levels are being activated by the conscious attempts of the entity while the entity has not penetrated the lower energy centers or sub-densities of this density.

Questioner: You just used the term third ray in that statement. Was that the term you meant to use?

Ra: I am Ra. We intended the green ray. Our difficulty lies in our perception of red ray and violet ray as fixed; thus the inner rays are those which are varying and are to be observed as those indications of seniority in the attempts to form an harvest.

Questioner: I sense that there is fruitful ground for investigation of our development in tracing the evolution of the bodily energy centers because these seven centers seem to be linked with all of the sevens that I spoke of previously, and these seem to be central to our own development. Could you describe the process of evolution of these bodily energy centers starting with the most primitive form of life to have them?

Ra: I am Ra. This material has been covered previously to some extent. Therefore, we shall not repeat information upon which rays dwell in first and second density and the wherefores of this, but rather attempt to enlarge upon this information.

The basic pivotal points of each level of development; that is, each density beyond second, may be seen to be as follows: Firstly, the basic energy of so-called red ray. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray.

The next foundation ray is yellow. This is the great steppingstone ray. At this ray the mind/body potentiates to its fullest balance. The strong red/orange/yellow triad springboards the entity into the center ray of green. This is again a basic ray but not a primary ray.

This is the resource for spiritual work. When green ray has been activated we find the third primary ray being able to begin potentiation. This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature. The blue ray seats the learnings/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of being-ness.

The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

As you are aware, the violet ray is constant and does not figure into a discussion of the functions of ray activation in that it is the mark, the register, the identity, the true vibration of an entity.

and some more from Law of One

Quote:Questioner: Why are the red, yellow, and blue energy centers called primary centers? I think from previous material I understand this, but is there some tracing of these primary colors back to intelligent infinity more profound than what you have given us?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot say what may seem profound to an entity. The red, yellow, and blue rays are primary because they signify activity of a primary nature.

Red ray is the foundation; orange ray the movement towards yellow ray which is the ray of self-awareness and interaction. Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.

The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. The blue ray entity is a co-Creator. This may perhaps simply be a restatement of previous activity, but if you consider the function of the Logos as representative of the Infinite Creator in effectuating the knowing of the Creator by the Creator you may perhaps see the steps by which this may be accomplished.

Brittany

I loved Matilda! I always imagined she was me, and I was doing awesome stuff like that.
In Doreen Virtue's The Lightworker's Way
she goes over the key fundamental problems for each chakra

Root Red ray - Security and Survival

Sacral Orange ray - Physical and material desires

Solar Plexus Yellow ray - Power and control

Heart Green ray - Love

Throat Light Blue ray - Communication

Third Eye Indigo ray - Clairvoyance

Crown Purple ray - Spiritual Wisdom

now as we know from what Ra says, the purple ray is like the temperature gauge or a thermometer of the rest of ur chakras.. so let's ignore that for a bit.

1st starting with red it begins with your comfortability in your own skin, security and survival.. feeling secure in who u are, including your sexuality. Being open to sex, open to expressing it.. worrying about money or finding a place to live are very real issues, I am not saying to ignore that but to not worry about it.

Be thankful for being here, be thankful for having friends and where you are.. celebrate that you are here to work, to do the highest good. Recognize what you are doing, you are doing it with love, because you love it and it's fun. If it wasn't fun why do it. this will tie into yellow and green ray.

2nd orange ray has to do with self love, self respect, as Ra said it's the gateway chakra into third yellow ray. but it is all about self respect. loving yourself and the divinity in you. Recognize that and it will open naturally with your yellow.

3rd deals with power and control.. now sts would say power and control over other people. sto will say.. power and control over yourself in order to create the reality that u want. it deals with interpersonal relationships, and making that step forward to think about how you make others feel with ur actions as opposed to how others actions make you feel. Sto is much more difficult to master as you must cater what you say to the feelings of others, as opposed to simply having the intention of being of service.

This requires wisdom on your part to be able to tell the difference, if your help is helpful or a detriment. I'm dealing with this issue myself learning to withhold my critical side of myself so that I won't be critical of others. I screw up left and right on this one, so maybe that's why i have the most to say about it.
I've written a whole essay on it that i put up the link to before

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=2361...6198951945

Think of it as outward energy vs inward energy. I'll get into that after the green ray explanation

4th, green ray.. love... what can i say except peter pan complex... think happy thoughts! Smile feel that love... that you have for yourself, for this life, for all of creation, for others, for what you are doing.. the ever expanding energy.

5th, communication... ties into yellow as well. how do u go about conducting yourself to the rest of society. withhold negativity, it's not about being a goody two shoes. it's recognizing that... what you provide attention to.. is the energy u send out to the world. is the difference between a pessimist and an optimist.. you have two channels to change from. it includes the way you speak and conduct urself. It's not walking on eggshells it's being responsible.. and it takes discipline.

6th spritual wisdom... i believe i am... part of the creator, i may be a tiny individual, but i sure can pack a punch. willpower, spirit, how bad do u want it to be and how big do you feel your destiny is. how grand of a scale.. this one is hard to describe. I can just say I've always looked at myself as a hero type with a burning passion to do what's right. It takes a strength of character. The song eye of the tiger by survivor kind of is like what I'm trying to describe...

Now on to inward vs outward balancing. I hope this is as fun for you as it was for me to write it..
I'm copying and pasting from a chat that really really explains it.

love needs to be directed
just as fear is internally directed
love is outward expansion
no direction
hence free will and individual conciousness
learn love is to learn to expand
learn fear is to learn implosion
use fear... on love.. and u get directed love = jesus powers

Essentially this is the power dynamic between yellow and green ray. it's about power and control yes.... to shape your destiny it's not necessarily power and control over others. it's only that way for sts because they skip the heart.
almost like a wild scientist with no morals. it's also the power of light or knowledge. knowledge without the right moral goal... is like a wild and rabid dog.
while love without knowledge to direct the love itself is like a helpless baby.

The two work together hand in hand... explosion and implosion... the forces of attract and detract.. positive and negative. i don't know how john chang considers the root chakra as the negative while the solar plexus is the positive...
for the sake of Service to Others, I add the green ray... as the positive... and the root as the negative.

it changes the very dynamic of chi manipulation.. instead of thinking about controlling... you literally think loving and happy thoughts. it requires a high degree of STO and loving polarity. but that is where the yellow comes in.. believing in yourself enough to be able to direct it to create reality as you see fit... lovingly.. with love.

you are thinking about discipline and control... and you are controlling that controlling aspect under the guidance of love.
at this point we get into morality.. it's important to have high morals, not to judge others, not to see oneself as above others at all.
Just about all of the tenants of honor, dignity, respect, compassion, all the basic virtues coming together with wisdom.
of course everything i've just explain goes into application... but it's rooted in philosophy...

once you know how it works. it's time to put it into action.. love others, pay attention to what you say and how it might effect others.. instead of thinking of yourself

it's the difference between simply posting on facebook something like this article
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/13/co...war-views/

vs an article like this
WikiLeaks Set To Reveal US-UFO War In Southern Ocean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TVOnYxOa...re=related

vs an article like this
I Want To Know What Love Is - Wynonna - Tradução
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i7dOM1Lg...ded#at=118

why did i show three? one is too much light... one is too much love... and another is a great mix of love and light. the first one is too much light, the second is a great mixture of love and light.. considering what we know about the confederation Smile

and the 3rd... too much love lol my old man complex kicks in... and goes shudder.. get those hippies off stage rofl j/k

so I end with this PERFECT EVERY MOMENT... EVERY SECOND.. because time is short.. that is the art.. of the dynamic of yellow working together with green.

Each moment goes down in history.. each moment gets recorded into the akashic record. Each moment counts. We learn to roll with the punches, and to shine in the love and light.

Wow I've written so much. I better get ready for class or I'm going to be late.
Please remember it's important to find balance.. or else u could hurt yourself

I had a blocked yellow chakra and I forced energy through it because of how excited I wanted to make the psi wheel spin... and it ended up hurting me and I felt pain in my stomach. I wanted it so bad.. which is great but i didn't combine it with the power and control and the self respect to go at my own pace.
Don't rush, this is a long process...

It doesn't require practicing to make it spin EVERYDAY.. it requires working on yourself most importantly..
and meditating everyday is more important than trying to make it spin.
not for long.. just like 10-15 minutes a day.. of concentrated visualization meditation.

I do the white light grounding technique..

the psi wheel is just soemthing to help u concentrate.
I don't know how much I've stressed how much u need discipline.. concentration, willpower, it is a combination of all the lessons u learn for each chakra compounded together.

START WITH THE BASICS.... FIRST!

i hope this wasn't too scattered.
lol welcome to the Jedi Order young padawan. rofl.
Thank you for posting this. It actually turned my day around, remembering what/how the chakras are affected and hearing your input on how you are training them.

I have tried the psi wheel a couple times, but I didn't have the right stand for it so it seemed to sway back and forth on its own. lol However, that is FANTASTIC you got yours spinning in the same direction for a little while. I'm gonna have to balance out and give it another try sometime. Smile
(02-14-2011, 04:48 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I hope this is as fun for you as it was for me to write it.

It sure was, so thank you!
in the Law of One they talk about what created matter.
they talk about the one infinite creator.
how the original thought.. the original idea that created all there was was love.
that the first distortion from love. was light.
light spiraled or spun to create matter. the first density of matter. the elements.
earth, wind, fire, and water. the lesson was to grow, exist, survive. once that lesson was learned...

from that those forms pieced themselves together to create the plants and animals. or 2nd density life. the lesson was to learn that they were individual conciousness.

from those lessons those soul energies or pieces of the creator... entered 3rd density life, duality, seperation, self realization. and the lesson in this world is to polarize, to develop will. to choose between service to self or service to others. underlying it all is the basic fundamental principle... all is light all is love.

i believe love is the outward expansion. light is the knowledge.. to direct love.
light itself.. the devil was the light bringer.
he who brought knowledge without wisdom.
without love.
love needs light to direct itself intelligently.. light needs love to have something to direct itself, a goal, a reason. for without love.. like i have said before.. light without love is a rabid dog.
love without light is the omniscience of all there is without the wisdom to carry it out.

i weighed my first psi wheel. 0.14 grams
i've upped it to a piece of paper folded up. 2.93 grams
something hit me, while watching the matrix when neo starts to see everything in code

once i started to see everything in terms of light, and love... the heavy psi wheel moved. i'll record it when i get better.. the glass cup will have to wait.

you're right it's not a feeling it's a knowing. these bodies are the matrix.. whats real, it's something more. it takes an open mind, or a certain kind of gullibility to reach this understanding. doesn't make us stupid, it makes us aware of what is and is not.

still have to open the chakras however. still have to refine the self to have more flow of energy.. but the answer lies in knowing. not believing, not seeing, not feeling, knowing.
know that you are light, and know that you are love. and that everything you are in is light, and everything you are in is love in motion.
a sea if you will.. with no rules, only suggestions.
i just had an energetic spazz after writing that.
Hey BlatzAdict,

Thanks so much for sharing that with us. It certainly helped me to see more widely this issue. And it was fun to read! haha Smile

Quote:once i started to see everything in terms of light, and love... the heavy psi wheel moved. i'll record it when i get better.. the glass cup will have to wait.

you're right it's not a feeling it's a knowing. these bodies are the matrix.. whats real, it's something more. it takes an open mind, or a certain kind of gullibility to reach this understanding. doesn't make us stupid, it makes us aware of what is and is not.

still have to open the chakras however. still have to refine the self to have more flow of energy.. but the answer lies in knowing. not believing, not seeing, not feeling, knowing.
know that you are light, and know that you are love. and that everything you are in is light, and everything you are in is love in motion.
a sea if you will.. with no rules, only suggestions.
i just had an energetic spazz after writing that.

Wonderful! The application of that seemingly abstract set of concepts into your psi wheel training is awesome! While you're busy with the psi wheel, are you taking it as a meditation on being the love and being the light and channeling that?
(02-19-2011, 10:48 AM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]While you're busy with the psi wheel, are you taking it as a meditation on being the love and being the light and channeling that?

light was the first distortion of love. light is direction.. while love has none.
Seeing everything as love and light...
visualizing that all these molecules in this sea of molecules is love... love and light particles...
you are made of this, the psi wheel is made of this, this computer, this air, everything you are and everything there is is made of this stuff.. only at varying levels of compactedness.
scientists are asking if particles are waves or solids... which is a characteristic, or how they behave.. not what IS. what IS the particle is it love and light? yes
but can we go beyond that it is love and light? yes
are you love and light? yes

so what is love and light.. everything. and if everything is love and light then all is ONE.. and we come back to the Law of One

this kid talks to neo... and says you are not bending the spoon, you are bending yourself.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH does that sound like oneness to you? why... yes it does indeed sound exactly like the Law of One to me.

It's a very strange feeling when you feel it.
you aren't making the psi wheel move. you are.. moving another part of yourself. when you do move it.. it feels like a new limb that isn't a part of your body and yet it feels like it is a part of your body.
(02-18-2011, 05:03 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]love needs light to direct itself intelligently.. light needs love to have something to direct itself, a goal, a reason. for without love.. like i have said before.. light without love is a rabid dog.
love without light is the omniscience of all there is without the wisdom to carry it out.

so is this the meaning of intelligent infinity? i think it is.. intelligence.. light, infinity.. love. love is infinite if it pervades everything in this reality, then light is the intelligent quotient of this phrase or this variable.

Quote:Questioner: I am reminded of the statement—approximately—that if you had faith to move a mountain, the mountain would move. This seems to be approximately what you were saying. That if you are fully aware of the Law of One, you would be able to do these things. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The vibratory distortion of sound, faith, is perhaps one of the stumbling blocks between those of what we may call the infinite path and those of the finite proving/understanding.

You are precisely correct in your understanding of the congruency of faith and intelligent infinity; however, one is a spiritual term, the other more acceptable perhaps to the conceptual framework distortions of those who seek with measure and pen.

the proving/understanding.. this is the nature of light/ intelligence
the love... is the energy that makes room for this intelligence, it is the power, the driving force.. the gasolene.... the... will.. the reason...
Some people look at this and all they see is a parlor trick. I think I'm finally ready to tell you guys whether or not you want to take it in is up to you.

Telekinesis is a training wheel.
So I've developed a hybrid of the white light grounding technique.
It involves connecting the bottom of the white light pillar to the core of the earth, while the top connects to the sun.

When doing this I imagine letting the Sun and the Earth let me utilize their vast reserves of chakra or chi. It acts as an amplifier.

You must think loving thoughts, and feel loving thoughts or you will be broadcasting the wrong signal!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT

Then you have it come to meet at your heart chakra. From there you expand the white light to envelop everyone and everything around you. I live in New York City so it is easy for me to go into a large crowd and see the direct result of my actions.

Many people stop fighting when I do, many people start to smile as a result and don't even know why they are smiling. I have seen an arguing couple yelling at each other, go directly into laughing and playfulness. I have seen a woman tear visibly and obviously. She was asian and as an asian myself I know we have a tough time showing emotions in public, but I could tell it was helping her to heal some past issue.

I have seen many... many people smile.. I've seen people who were sleeping wake up as if they have extra energy even for just a few minutes after a long hard day's work. I've seen the most miserable lost and tired faces turn to faces of being okay, faces of I'm going to get through this now.

I also have an old technique which I would expand this white light to create a large disc that would spin as if you are spinning a coin on a table, who's axis is aligned with the north and south poles. As it spins it scoops up all of the misguided love, all of the fear, misunderstanding, and ignorance in the world. Almost like trimming the hedges of the black stuff out of everyone's individual chakras.

I can see it as it creates this black mush on the disc... I then transmute the disc into a jar with as least amount of chakra I need to contain it where it goes into a washing machine's spin cycle... where all of this energy gets transmuted to the purified source energy of love and light..
It looks like white quartz crystals at this point.

At that point u have this jar of unpotentied love and light particles, I send it on over to the sun to handle the rest..
now ahktu can do telekinesis too... she showed me... she's makin good progress too!!
This came to me.... as a result of noticing a friend on facebook who was upset and angry over some deaths of peaceful protesters:

Friends, when did anger and upset attract anything more than more anger, and more upset? When truly integrating the negative side into your being, you understand it carries the power and control to conduct yourself responsibly in a manner that attracts the outcome you want to see. Do you or do you not want love and peace on this planet, then hold your hearts in love and peace. Every moment we find ourselves angry, upset, are signs of a chink in our armor of light, and notice these are lessons for which we cannot learn from by ignoring it, but by accepting it and then choosing not to focus on those situations or negative emotions associated with those situations. For what we give attention to, manifests and attracts more of those experiences into our lives. It is a delicate and subtle energy work of the adept, that only can be understood with a greater understanding of the nature of duality. Duality, or separation is merely a construct of the negative force of division. While integration is a construct of the positive, to understand this one must see it in all sides of the situation in order to come to a positive conclusion, not merely to run away from painful issues. But to accept them, take note of them, and then let them go. As it is not in the path of the light to control situations, or to control life, that is a path of the fallen.

Holding your light, in all respects of the phrase, literally means to defend your ground, and to attract nothing else but. It does not mean to let someone get hurt while you stand helpless, by all means help! However it also does not mean to succumb to those lower emotions for each second that you stray from the light, is another second energetic disharmony can affect the earth, the people around you, and whether or not the environment you live in is shrouded in pain, or in love. Did you not come here to bring heaven to earth? or did you come here to bring hell to earth?
Nice thread.
I haven't seen any convincing spoon bending videos. Links? Don referred to it a few times, but I have yet to be amazed! There's that video from Norway, but that guy is a magician.
(02-24-2011, 12:16 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't seen any convincing spoon bending videos. Links? Don referred to it a few times, but I have yet to be amazed! There's that video from Norway, but that guy is a magician.

how to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-e_45BIbsg

-----------------------------------------------------
same woman doing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSfJjdnqfOo
That's great and all..but she didn't bend it!
(02-24-2011, 02:05 PM)Derek ~ Wrote: [ -> ]That's great and all..but she didn't bend it!

i updated my post, but can we please refrain from such posts that would deter from the main focus of the teaching.
Because of Ahktu I've figured out u don't have to send undifferentiated love and light energy to the sun.

If you visualize transmuting the black ooze substance to clear crystal energy and then becoming golden you've turned STS Love into STO love and it automatically goes wherever it needs to go.

Schweet. thanks to ahktu..
I feel my strongest energy in my teeth. Is that from the throat chakra? It's a very strong magnetic feel in the teeth that gets stronger when I read or focus on spiritual matters.

Anyone else feel the pressures in their teeth? It could be blue-ray since Ra mentions how that ray is glaring.
interesting thread, Blatz, thank you.

i've realized my red orange and yellow chakras are blocked, i always knew i had issues with the yellow chakra. i have OCD and control issues, anger issues and insecurity issues that are so deep i dunno how exactly i'm supposed to fix it, i feel like my OCD is the core of this, and sensitivity. but i can't figure out which came first. the sensitivity or the OCD imbalance.

do you have any thoughts on how one can figure out what is blocking the chakra? and am i supposed to work on the problem mentally or work on my chakras in meditation?
(03-02-2011, 09:16 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]interesting thread, Blatz, thank you.

i've realized my red orange and yellow chakras are blocked, i always knew i had issues with the yellow chakra. i have OCD and control issues, anger issues and insecurity issues that are so deep i dunno how exactly i'm supposed to fix it, i feel like my OCD is the core of this, and sensitivity. but i can't figure out which came first. the sensitivity or the OCD imbalance.

do you have any thoughts on how one can figure out what is blocking the chakra? and am i supposed to work on the problem mentally or work on my chakras in meditation?

we are mind body spirit complexes.. as Ra likes to state
the mind is the light, the knowledge, the worry
the body is the physical or the 3rd division of light
the spirit is the love, the feeling, the intuition.

so to be fully direct yes you work on your problems mentally. as soon as you do, you will notice an instant clearing of your chakras.
each chakra is directly linked to an emotional issue.

insecurity and anger, have you looked into abuser victim roles? It takes time to realize.
this book helped me a lot, through my own trials of insecurity and anger.

Why Does He Do That?: Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft
http://www.amazon.com/Why-Does-He-That-C...920&sr=8-1

buy it used for 7 bucks! prolly 10 bucks with shipping or u can find this in barnes and nobles or any bookstore.

read the reviews and see if u like it..

if not that book i also read this one
Breaking the Cycle of Abuse: How to Move Beyond Your Past to Create an Abuse-Free Future by Beverly Engel
http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Cycle-Abu...012&sr=1-2

The first book was a huge help to me, the 2nd book sealed the deal.

When dealing with insecurity u have to have a huge will to be able to step back into the now and realize... u know what all I'm doing is thinking about myself.. They did this to me, or that to me, or my boss sucks, or this guy is so mean... and when u find yourself saying "to me" it is a victim mentality and then we end up lashing out because of our sensitivity.

The key is to take responsibility in knowing that if someone criticizes you, it doesn't change you as long as you believe you are awesome. No one else should be able to say otherwise about u.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" is a powerful sentence.

Similarly if u are angry at someone, think about how each and everyone is a reflection of a highly exaggerated version of yourself. We are all one are we not? If we are getting pissed at someone, it is will to step back and think about why we are letting ourselves get pissed at ourselves.

When someone pisses u off, it is an aspect of yourself u are getting pissed about. Say someone is annoying, have u ever been called annoying and how did u feel about it when u were called annoying? hurt?
These things do hurt, but know it only takes away your power to believe the negativity someone spews at you.

You are trying to confront and face your emotions, that is a very brave and commendable thing to do! Most men don't, and this is why we have so many divorces.

This is also the art of transmutation of s*** into gold. If someone is giving u s***, stand back and think about wanting to hold your light, your love.. Is anger what you want to be bringing to the table? Or is love what you want to bring to the table? So then don't address someone's anger, and don't address your own. Instead understand why u are angry and realize it's as simple as changing the channel. And then that's when we find love in the moment, when we are able to pay attention to the NOW. not yesterday and not tomorrow.

When we live in yesterday we live in regret, when we live in tomorrow we live anxiously. That is why when we live in the NOW we are perfectly calm and able to deal with any situation with clarity and focus. Took me 9 years and I'm still overcoming it bro..

It's going to take a long time, but know there are many on your side willing to help! Myself included.

Learning to feel and identify when u feel shame, anger, insecurity, sadness, notice how your body reacts when u feel these emotions. My hands get sweaty my energy starts building up in the gut...

I will include an essay I wrote about victim abuser relationships and it might help you.
***I apologize and take full responsibility if this is not the scope of the thread or the Life On Planet Earth subject***

The quality of life Charles Bukowski portrays in the book Post Office for many people shows that the workplace scenario is something that promotes the denigration of spirit; that somehow this is all the result of American life, or European influence. However, it’s not just the workplace that plays a factor in affecting the way we conduct ourselves but a combination of several factors that promote the cultural values we live with on a day to day basis which all ultimately lead one to the personal responsibility of oneself in order to elevate the greater whole. We can attack this from several different viewpoints from classism, to psychiatry, and historically to find we end up in the same place where we started. Even from a quantum physics viewpoint we can end up at the same conclusion. Personal responsibility and its relationship with the world around us form an unseen but interconnected web of influence.

For example, the face of poverty in America is black and yet most of the 36 million poor in America are white, this perspective has lead to the division and separation of humanity as one united global community. Bell Hooks writes, “more than thirty-eight million citizens who live in poverty here and the working masses who labor long and hard but still have difficulty making ends meet,” (Hooks 1) are a living testament to the divide between those that have and those who do not furthering the chances of greed as a driving force. The ignorance of a population is further amplified by assumption and simple minded thinking as Hooks writes, “Folks who do not have economic privilege and have never had it often assume that they can measure someone’s economic worth by material objects” (Hooks 149). As if the lack of knowledge attributes to materialism and the furthering of social stereotypes which is only reinforced by the media itself in a consumer culture. We can also look at it from a historical prospective and yet we deny ourselves the broader view. Everything is interconnected in a complex web of systems which are part of a greater whole. As a whole, history shows us similarly that we are only limited by the boundaries we set in the first place. A scientific and historical mistake to look at things in a compartmentalized or separatist and scattered view is misleading of the bigger picture.

The Chinese believed that China was the center of the earth, a very egotistic view, while the Europeans believed the earth was flat. As we expanded our horizons and Christopher Columbus sailed to the American Continent, the world was in fact round, and so we believed that the Earth itself was the center of the universe. Humanity, striving to understand the world around it projected a very egotistic theme, that we had to be important and to feel important in anyway shape or form. Later it was the sun that had to be the center of the galaxy, while each time scientifically expanding our horizons onward. After this yet again we came to see those stars in the sky, more no different than our own sun and once again our viewpoint shifted to a wider perspective. Each time scientists brought a new idea that broke down the rules to shift our perceptions completely of the nature of reality. People fought the change, clinging to the old paradigms of what was and wasn’t reality based on what barriers we weren’t able to part with. Now it is common knowledge, instead of a singular solar system, there are star clusters or nebulas and eventually the idea of a galactic center where by a giant spinning top, trillions of individual stars in a spiral formation. Obviously the next step is to see other entire universes as if the exploration of life is a never expanding journey outward into infinity.

The same can be said about the journey inward into the microcosm within the macrocosm which doesn’t just refer to the atomic level but rather the interconnectedness of our lives socially as a microcosm within the macrocosm of the greater whole or the universe itself. People, when faced with a difficulty in New York City, tend to say, “That’s New York,” or “Welcome to New York.” As if New York is apart from them, like the world’s problems are a result of the world. Who lives in that world? We live in that world or rather we are that world. We are the parts that make up the whole, so wouldn’t it be that every time someone is rude to you, it is not New York that is rude but it is simply they who are rude? The spread an act of kindness does not make New York kind, but that makes the individual in question kind and that individual is a part of New York. If everyone were to take that kind of responsibility would it indeed change the very definition of what we consider New York. Then why don’t more people see it that way and why are so many people, a victim to the causality of the way things are as opposed to that personal responsibility? Perhaps it is ignorance, the greed perpetuated by the monetary system, the values we teach our children, or even the kind of lessons we learn through the media. All of these factors only serve to reinforce selfishness. Perhaps it is none of those things at all and it ultimately lies within the character of our hearts by the very fundamental choice we decide to make regardless of external stimuli, background, social class, and upbringing.

Let’s shift the focus to a psychiatric perspective on victim mentality, and abuser relationships. The traditional style approach to marriage counseling is to shift the blame, as if it is a result of external stimuli that make us the way we are. The following myths about abusers are as follows:
Quote:He was abused as a child. His previous partner hurt him. He abuses those he loves the most. He holds in his feelings too much. He has an aggressive personality. He loses control. He is too angry. He is mentally ill. He hates women. He is afraid of intimacy and abandonment. He has low self esteem. His boss mistreats him. He has poor skills in communication and conflict resolution. There are as many abusive women as abusive men. His abusiveness is as bad for him as for his partner. He is a victim of racism. He abuses alcohol or drugs. (Bancroft 23)

Almost all of these factors sound identical to the life of Charles Bukowski and are parallels found in his book Post Office. Most of these external factors in the book Post Office are what lead people to believe that Henry Chinaski is someone to feel sorry for, as if the world revolves around him and that he is the hero of his story. This sounds familiar to the history of humanity’s egotism. Unfortunately it is not enough to state that it is humanity’s egotism but the egotism and self-centeredness apparent in each abusive individual as is the general case study example by Lundy Bancroft who has studied 17 years in domestic abuse and the behavior of abusive men:
Quote:First, he is gazing longingly at the image he holds of the future, where the woman meets all of his needs, is beautiful and sexy at all times of the day and night, has no needs of her own, and is in awe of his brilliance and charm. He desires a woman who will cater to him and never complain about anything he does or darken his day with frustrations or unhappiness about her own life. The abusive man doesn’t expose these self-focused fantasies to his new partner. In fact, he is largely unaware of them himself. So she has no way of knowing that he is looking more for a personal caretaker than for a partner (Bancroft 111).

The following quote is easily matches Joyce in Post Office to the caretaker profile more than that of a lover or a partner. Evidence of this factor is extremely clear as Chinaski elaborates on the daily ritual or dynamic of Joyce and Chinaski:
Quote:
Each night as I got ready to go on in, Joyce had my clothing laid out on the bed. Everything was the most expensive money could buy. I never wore the same pair of pants, the same shirt, the same shoes two nights in a row. There were dozens of different outfits. I put on whatever she laid out for me. Just like mama used to do (Bukowski 74).

The comparison of a wife to the word “mama”, screams caretaker, such is the obvious sign that Chinaski is not aiming to serve his wife but to have his wife serve him. Henry may not admit to it in words, but his actions speak more loudly as a testament to his personality. It also happens to be the longest and most comfortable relationship Chinaski is in. Since Post Office is a roman à clef, the life of Bukowski parallels his own life so much that, one can wonder if all Bukowski did was change the names adding a bit of a twist so the reader can more readily empathize with Chinaski.

Now everyone who’s ever had an abusive past does not necessarily become abusive themselves. It’s when abusers get into one of the many traps asking themselves, why is he/she doing this to me, or why are my bosses and co workers so horrible to me, or why is he so mean to me. The centralization of attention in part of each phrase, to me, should be a clue enough. No one is released from the personal responsibility of coping measures. Again this is the shift of personal responsibility to that of the external, as if one does not take responsibility for his own actions. The abuser or in this case Charles Bukowski views himself as untouchable and that his own worth can never be jeopardized because of one simple truth all abusive men fail to recognize. Bukowski as Chinaski writes, “I walked off. That does it, I thought, only an idiot would go through what I am going through” (Bukowski 25). Repeatedly throughout the book Henry Chinaski complains about annoying customers, about an overbearing boss, about all of the various factors that seem to victimize Chinaski.

Abusers fail to see their actions have an effect on others, because they are too busy focusing on how others affect on themselves. In other words this is a choice between the selfless or the selfish in every respect of the two sides. The mindset of Charles Bukowski and Henry Chinaski is the focus on other’s effect on him, and him only. It is a self serving world only to be met with frustration, anger, and in many cases lead to physical and or mental abuse of their partner and themselves. The theme here is personal responsibility and interconnectedness in a world of individuality. Normal routes of science and academia support compartmentalization of everything from the sciences, to genres, to labels, even down to the education system itself to disregard a holistic approach to the study of knowledge itself! However for the purposes of this essay I will take seemingly unrelated parallels of society and show how they can tie together.

There is a very famous quantum physics experiment called the Double Slit Experiment. You start with 1 slit, shooting marbles through to the other side and you get a pattern of 1 slit on the back wall, because of the slit constraining the path of the marbles. Then you move up to 2 slits, and the result is as you would expect, 2 bands of marbles adhering to the sticky plate behind the 2 slits. Now if you conduct the same experiment with water, using only 1 slit, the tops of the waves that would hit with the hardest intensity would indeed create 1 slit or area of where there is the most force exerted. When you move to two slits, you get an interference pattern. When the top of one wave meets the bottom of another, they cancel each other out and it creates several bands instead of two bands like with the marbles. Now here is where it gets complicated. The trouble is when you go quantum, and you reduce the size of the balls being fired into that of an electron, the smallest unit of matter. When you fire electrons through 1 slit, you get one band. When you fire electrons through two slits, you get an interference pattern! Physicists at first believed that perhaps all those little electrons were bouncing off of each other to create this interference pattern. The next step was to fire each electron individually one by one. However, with 2 slits there was still an interference pattern!

Double Slit Experiment- Interference Pattern
[attachment=343]

The conclusion is that a single electron will go through one slit and the other, and through both, as if it splits apart, becomes a wave of probability and in effect, interferes with itself! Scientists were stumped, so they found it necessary to observe the situation and set up a camera to detect exactly how each individual electron was behaving. The result reduced the wave function and instead of an interference pattern, there were 2 bands just like the marbles. The act of observing reduced the wave function! This single experiment rocked the scientific world, and created what’s known today as Quantum Physics.

Currently it’s being debated as to whether or not if it is consciousness itself that destroys the wave function or if it controls it altogether. Dr. Masaru Emoto wrote a book called Hidden Messages from Water focusing on the effects of consciousness on water. Emoto has stated that water crystals can be “beautiful” or “ugly” before they are frozen, dependent on the quality of thoughts and words directed at the water whether it is by prayer, music, or writing words attached to the water. Thoughtful states such as thank you or I love you would produce beautiful water crystals that would resemble snowflakes. Negative states such as I hate you would create water crystals that started to resemble polluted water. Emoto writes, “Pollution originated within our own consciousness. We started to think that we wanted a bountiful and convenient lifestyle at any cost, and this selfishness led to the pollution of the environment that no affects every corner of the globe” (Emoto 67). Which isn’t to say it wasn’t merely the act of being selfish that pollutes the water but also the fruits of selfish labors, pollution, neglect, and trash which are only propagated by consumer culture. It can be inferred that this doesn’t apply simply to water that you freeze in an experiment. The body is composed of two thirds water, simply choosing to focus on positive thoughts will result in positive changes to your body, and to the world around you. Similarly, choosing to focus on the negative will result in negative changes to the body, and the world around you.

Masaru Emoto Photo 1
[attachment=344]
Masaru Emoto Photo 2
[attachment=345]

To prove my point, a 2 year study was conducted in 1989 involving transcendental meditation where a rotating group of 10,000 people meditated in Washington, D.C. The crime rate was lowered by 11.8% during the 2 year period, while the analysis led to conclude that the decrease in crime could not have been attributed to changes in population, Neighborhood watch programs, time of the year, changing weather or changes in police policies and procedures. A more recent study in Washington, D.C. was conducted from June 7th to July 30th, 1993. A test group involving 800 people slowly increased to 4,000 over a 2 month period. The notable aspect of the more recent experiment was, “A 27-member Project Review Board comprising independent scientists and leading citizens approved the research protocol and monitored the research process. Weekly crime data was derived from database records provided by the District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department (DCMPD), which are used in the FBI Uniform Crime Reports” (Hagelin 154).Violent crime which was increasing, had begun to decrease and continued to drop until the end of the experiment measured by the FBI Uniform Crime Statistics. The rise in crime began as the experiment concluded and again the effects of the group could not have been attributed to any other factors such as temperature, weekends, neighborhood watch or changes in police activity.

There are many examples of studies involving this Unified Field Theory, or as they are called in China “Bioelectric fields”, or in Russia “Torsion fields.” Mostly the publication of these findings are censored largely in the American Public and strictly regarded as pseudo-science despite over 350 peer reviewed published studies involving the experimentation of a consciousness field and its effects on the world at large. Furthermore, on the subject of transcendental meditation, “During TM, when mental activity is at a minimum the brain achieves a state of superconductivity, so to speak, allowing the inner springs of creativity and truth to surge up through it” (Holden 1178). One can infer however that focusing on base human emotions such as “anger” or “hatred” or rather fear based expectations can and will affect the behavior of nature around us and within our very bodies. In contrast, focusing on the positive can result in faster healing, and possibly even reducing the overall crime rate, simply because of the effects of this consciousness field. Although science is merely starting to grasp these fundamental ideas, it quickly is looking to religion and spirituality for answers. Clues to such outrageous claims can be found historically with key symbols that are still used today in modern society.

The symbols α (Alpha) and Ω (Omega) are very widely used symbols in our modern society. Alpha which is a modernization of the Oroboros symbol while Omega is a modernization of the Caduceus symbol can be used to prove my case.

Oroboros
[attachment=346]
Caduceus
[attachment=347]

Alpha or Oroboros, is to signify the snake that bites its own tail, the selfish quality, or the inward quality, which can be seen as the “I am the center of the universe” or “Service to Self” archetype. Omega or Caduceus, is to signify two snakes working together, the selfless quality, or outward expanding model, which can be seen as the “I am not the center of the universe” or “Service to Others” archetype. Furthermore, the caduceus being used in medical logos suggests that the selfless quality of the medical industry is implied through the logo. Additionaly, this idea has been carried over since Pre-written history as these images have been passed down for several thousand years. Charles Bukowski according to this model supports the Oroboros or selfish quality of man, the devil aspect or the personification of fear. It’s easy to see how the parallels between Henry Chinaski in the book Post Office and Charles Bukowski in What Fame Is: Bukowski’s Exploration of Self, “Bukowski’s lives of rancourous desperation often condone – perhaps glorify – drug abuse, alcoholism, misanthropy, and anti-materialism, and thus inevitably deflect mainstream critcal acclaim” (Madigan 449). It is a slow transition, where the approval of selfish actions are condoned if not honored by acts of altruism, it is as if there is a justification in feeding the ego of victimization. In Post Office, Henry Chinaski see’s himself repeatedly victimized by the factors of his life, eventually leading to an unknown medical condition that forces him to leave his place of work. Since the work of Post Office is indeed a roman à clef, and as Charles Bukowski stated himself that he did indeed find himself coughing up blood in a personal account of his life as a postal worker. We see a direct relationship of Bukowski’s overall attitude make a direct impact on his health; Charles Bukowski had never learned the discipline necessary to overcome personal hardship, which could have been very well amplified by the actions of his abusive father.

Bell Hooks writes, “Individuals who have declared their faith, who walk on a spiritual path, choose identification with the poor. In that same book of the Bible we were taught to give to those less fortunate discreetly with no thought of personal glory or gain” (Hooks 39). This does not by any means say to become a Christian but to fundamentally understand the message contained not just within the Bible but within all religions which is to serve others. The biggest mistake in history is humanity trying to impose the law of god, at the cost of labeling all else heretical, including Muslim, Buddhist, Sufi, Hindu, Jewish, and Daoist and the plethora of many other religions that have consistently been misinterpreted over centuries. It was never about whose label was right but rather how well each individual was able to see past the names and various deities down to basic personal choice. To conclude, the basic personal choice is whether we care to see ourselves as part of a greater scheme whether it be socially, religiously or economically or as separate disconnected individuals. It is the choice between simply focusing on unity/love or separation/fear. Which do you choose in the light of staggering evidence? I choose to focus on love where as Charles Bukowski focused on fear. Selflessness (Omega/Love) heals and creates, Selfishness (Alpha/Fear) destroys and manipulates, the proof is in everything.

Works Cited
Bancroft, Lundy. Why Does He Do That? Inside The Minds of Angry and Controlling Men. New
York: The Berkley Publishing Group, 2002, Print
This book explores the relationship between abuser and victim mentalities or archetypes in each abuser or victim. According to the author, the abuser must take responsibility for his or her actions and emotions as they have an effect not only on themselves but on others.

Bukowski, Charles. Post Office. New York: HarperCollins, 2002. Print.
This book is a roman à clef of Bukowski’s life that fictionalizes the true events of Charles Bukowski through the character Henry Chinaski.

Emoto, Masaru, David A. Thayne. The Hidden Messages in Water. Korea: Beyond Words
Publishing, 2004. Print.
This book explores the relationship and effects of consciousness on water. According to the author, the varying emotional states of fear or love changes the way water crystallizes upon freezing.

Hagelin, John S., Maxwell V. Rainforth, David W. Orme-Johnson, Kenneth L. Cavanaugh,
Charles N. Alexander, Susan F. Shatkin, John L. Davies, Anne O. Hughes and Emanuel
Ross. “Effects of Group Practice of the "Transcendental Meditation" Program on
Preventing Violent Crime in Washington, D.C.: Results of the National Demonstration
Project, June-July 1993” Social Indicators Research. Vol. 47, No. 2 Jun., 1999: 153-201
JSTOR. WEB. 8 Feb. 2011
This science journal explores the effects of consciousness through Transcendental Meditation and its effects on the crime rate. According to scientists, CIA crime watch lists, and a various amount of other environmental and social factors, Transcendental Meditation lowers the effect of the overall crime rate provided at least 1% of the population.

Holden, Constance “Maharishi International University: "Science of Creative Intelligence".”
American Association for the Advancement of Science. Vol. 187, No. 4182. Mar. 28,
1975: 1176-1180. JSTOR. Web. 8 Feb. 2011
This science journal explores the effects of Transcendental Meditation on the mind and the increase in brain capacity and cognition as a result of TM. Transcendental Meditation allows for the increased flow of creativity and inspiration, as well as peace of mind.

Hooks, Bell. Where we stand: Class Matters. New York: Routledge 2000. Print.
This book attempts to realize social, political and race issues as a factor in determining class in today’s society. The author speaks of her own life growing up in an impoverished neighborhood as well as her transition into the academic world.

Madigan, Andrew J. “What Fame Is: Bukowski’s Exploration of Self.” Journal of American
Studies. Vol. 30, No. 3, Part 3. Dec., 1996: 449. JSTOR. Web. 8 Feb. 2011
This article discusses the life and habits of Charles Bukowski. The author discusses the crass, rude, and violent tendencies of one of the most prolific American writers in the 21st Century.
1 more thing Ocean. I highly respect you and commend you for a very brave thing you are about to do for yourself. Taking responsibility for your actions and emotions is NOT something many do.. Know that I love you, Ra loves u, the forum loves you, and you are divinely and ultimately a spark of the one infinite creator.

It's fucking beautiful what you are doing and I'm so grateful that I could be of service to you. Really. Ahh I'm gonna tear up if I think about it anymore lol.

Love and Light, In loving service,
Felix
(03-02-2011, 07:39 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel my strongest energy in my teeth. Is that from the throat chakra? It's a very strong magnetic feel in the teeth that gets stronger when I read or focus on spiritual matters.

Anyone else feel the pressures in their teeth? It could be blue-ray since Ra mentions how that ray is glaring.

maybe it's all the munchies u nom'd on.. rofl j/k

where ever you focus your attention with knowing, is where your energy accumulates. Just means ur focus on your lips. so i'm guessing a mix of your third eye and a mix of your throat.

I think Law of One has placement descriptions of where each chakra is, but it's best to feel out where they are through meditation. My focus is constantly on my third eye. The more you open up your chakras by dealing with emotional blocks, the more you will be able to feel your chakras pulsing and resonating.
yesterday i stood in an empty spot here in new york city in 14th st union sq. doing the results of my training where i suggested a specific light meditation to you all.. people were standing for no reason where I was and didn't even know why. people kept bumping into me or standing close that a normal person would feel as if their personal space was being invaded.

I was thinking and feeling love for all of creation, doing my work for the one infinite creator. The true work of the adept, anchoring love to the planet. Those that passed me by rubbed up against me and bumped into me, even tho there was plenty of other places to walk. You have to understand these are the unawoken, who know the truth subconciously but their rational minds have taken over with the full veil of the illusion.

Some kids stood behind me but had an easier time aligning to the love vibration, at which after they left and started to skateboard elsewhere feeling invigorated and with more energy to practice.. Others had a hard time adjusting to the vibration and stayed in the area to adjust and again did not really consciously understand why they were standing there.

I left to walk to the bookstore, but changed my mind and turned around.. Many people were still standing in the area I vibrationally set to love. I don't play video games much more, as the video game I play now, is with my energy, and my score, is how many smiles I can sneak on to the faces of people through my energy.

There was this guy that looked so sad, i gave him my heart energy and immediately he smiled. We aren't infringing on free will doing this type of work at all.. People think they are coming to their own happiness, when we are merely creating the space for them to be happy and loving.
Blatz, I really liked that last sentence in your post: "People think they are coming to their own happiness, when we are merely creating the space for them to be happy and loving."

I really resonate with that. Thank you! BigSmile
(03-03-2011, 01:19 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]1 more thing Ocean. I highly respect you and commend you for a very brave thing you are about to do for yourself. Taking responsibility for your actions and emotions is NOT something many do.. Know that I love you, Ra loves u, the forum loves you, and you are divinely and ultimately a spark of the one infinite creator.

It's fucking beautiful what you are doing and I'm so grateful that I could be of service to you. Really. Ahh I'm gonna tear up if I think about it anymore lol.

Love and Light, In loving service,
Felix

hehe. thanks for your gigantic post. it really was helpful, and i'll comment further after reading your essay. big blocks of text take a while for me.
Hey Blatz, you ever do any cloudbusting? It's a lot of fun, and a great way to pass the time on roadtrips.

Oh, and blatz, could you repost the meditation? I'm thinking of going down to my small town's area of bars tonight and spreading some love/light to some college students. Smile
I want to cloudbust when I'm bored.. Teach ME~! I've watched Men who Stare At Goats so many times, but I don't really know how to get into that bi-locational mode. lol
Inside your body is an energy body. Just imagine you have another body superimposed on top of yours, except it's fluid in nature.

Imagine extending your energy to the cloud, and then pull it apart with your energy. Just imagine it expanding, or poke a hole through it. Do whatever you feel is right.

The intention alone will help, but you need to also develop feeling the energy on it's own and getting used to that as well.
(10-24-2012, 01:51 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]Inside your body is an energy body. Just imagine you have another body superimposed on top of yours, except it's fluid in nature.

Imagine extending your energy to the cloud, and then pull it apart with your energy. Just imagine it expanding, or poke a hole through it. Do whatever you feel is right.

The intention alone will help, but you need to also develop feeling the energy on it's own and getting used to that as well.

Exactly. Realize that you are mostly water, and that the cloud is mostly water. Feel the shape of the cloud within yourself, then just imagine an explosion of love from the center with the intention that it disperses the cloud. It takes about 2-5 minutes before it falls apart though.

Make sure that you are doing it on a fading front. I've never had success busting a forming front.
I've done cloud creation as well. Focus on the intent of a cloud forming. As long as there are other clouds in the sky, the conditions such as humidity and such should be sufficient to allow cloud formation.
Pages: 1 2