Bring4th

Full Version: Babys name and bringer of the harvest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a new Grandbaby born last August. A week before she was born I dreamed her mother was telling me her name was going to be Myia and that it meant Bringer of the Harvest. SO understandable I was attracted to this subject on this board. they didn't name her Myia though!
then tell both your daughter, and your granddaughter about your dream later. also, call your granddaughter, myia.
(02-15-2011, 01:09 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]then tell both your daughter, and your granddaughter about your dream later. also, call your granddaughter, myia.

Unity I have told my daughter and they were still trying to decide on a name but she didn't like Myia but yes Grandma whispers, My Little Myia into babies ears quite a bit, smile. I take care of my two Grandchildren quite a bit while their Momy works, this baby has been quite aa challange to me as she was cholicy and wants to be held all the time or she cries! She is all smiles as long as you are paying attention to her but Lord be if you need to do anything and put her down! So, I have wondered if this child is going to be the death of me, she completely wears me out and so that will be the harvest of me! LOL
(02-15-2011, 10:47 AM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have wondered if this child is going to be the death of me, she completely wears me out and so that will be the harvest of me! LOL

so, basically, you are enjoying it very much ...
"so, basically, you are enjoying it very much ... "
funny response
No, not really! Most challages are not fun, just work!
I hope to enjoy her someday, right now, I am just one tired Grandma
(02-15-2011, 02:08 PM)alanea Wrote: [ -> ]"so, basically, you are enjoying it very much ... "
funny response
No, not really! Most challages are not fun, just work!
I hope to enjoy her someday, right now, I am just one tired Grandma

My Daughter was much like this, is it possible you could ware her in a sling? It wasn’t until she could crawl at 5 months that we could put her down without her screaming.

A sling for my little girl was perfect, meaning she could be close to me and I could still do things.
My Daughter was much like this, is it possible you could ware her in a sling? It wasn’t until she could crawl at 5 months that we could put her down without her screaming.

A sling for my little girl was perfect, meaning she could be close to me and I could still do things.
Sounds like good advise, thanks. Yes it seems she is not happy unless she is in the middle of things.
Um..... this thread is moved? How do I find it
Hey, I'm glad your here then! That sounds like a very good message from your higher self (or other beings). You should check out the Law of One series and all the q'uo channelings on www.llresearch.org for more information about this.

Brittany

I've noticed that when I see my friends in my dreams, they often have different names and even appearances than they do in waking life. I have a different name as well...in fact, I think I have many names. Even if the name wasn't given in this world, that doesn't mean it doesn't have effect on other planes, other realities, etc. I would hold it special in my heart.
Derek thanks for the reply. Your name is the same as my brothers, spelled the same, only I know you are not him, as he is, well, not spritual like this.
Ahktu, that is interesting aboutthe names.
I know once my Mom dreamed my name was Ellen and she told me she didn't know why she dreamed that becauce she didn't even like the name Ellen, LOL