Bring4th

Full Version: Children and reincarnation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Meerie

My nephew Max is 4. Ever since he was born I suspected he could be my late uncle’s reincarnation, who died very young many many moons ago… there were astrological similarities. And he had this great connection with my dad, who would have been his brother in his before- life. And I heard souls like to reincarnate in the same family again, if possible.
So once he was able to talk, I just asked him. I asked “are you the reincarnation of….”. He looked at me, earnestly and nodded. I then asked him about a peculiarity concerning my grandma / his ma in the last reincarnation and again he replied in the affirmative.
When I told my family they looked at me as if I just had fallen from the sky, LOL… they were like “you cannot ask a 2year old these kind of questions, he won’t understand anyway. Besides this does not prove anything…”
Of course this does not prove anything. But still I am intrigued…
Something else comes to mind. When he was just a couple months old and I babysat him, I invented all kinds of stories to entertain him (and myself.) I told him “well your dad works for this big company and once you are a big boy and finish high school and university, you could then become CEO of that company and that would put you in a position to actually fire your dad, so how is that?” All of a sudden he started to laugh and would not stop – I was like “dude did you actually understand what I just said?” and I had to laugh so much myself. I told his dad afterwards and all he said was “please don’t put these kind of ideas into his head” LOL
Maybe the little ones actually understand more than we care to think.
After my dad died, Max would stand on the balcony at night and look at the stars and declare he would stay outside until he saw gramps flying across the stars and he would wave up to the stars to greet him. And he said he would go to the supermarket and buy the biggest ladder he could find and climb up to the stars himself and get him down here on earth again. And I remember he once even asked “when will grandpa return here”? Seems like he does know about reincarnation after all…
The little darling. May the angels stay at his side and bless him, always.
My question is… do you have similar experiences or idea about family members? Or some of the children that were born?
An interesting story my friend. Truly a blessing.
how interesting meerie, and very funny about him understanding what you were saying about firing his dad BigSmile you're right, young children understand a lot more than they are given credit for, and they remember much much more than most people expect

my son had very obvious past life memories, they started when he was two. at the time i found what he was saying quite uncomfortable because he was talking about his daddy and mum - parents other than myself - so i sought advice on this board and was given some fantastic support. the past life recollections seem to have faded now, but he does have very obvious telepathic moments, he always has had i guess. and when a family member died last autumn he was asking about death, i told him people believe different things referenced reincarnation and he lit up and said 'that's right, that's what happened to granny' - meaning my mum who is very much alive and who i have always known has a connection with my son that goes way back

one thing i do wonder about is the normality of recollections of previous life. my son was a very early speaker, he's always been very verbal, very communicative and has always found it very easy to express himself, so perhaps it was the clarity of his communication about his memories that was unusual, rather than the memories themselves being unusual

fairyfarmgirl

My daughters miss their old mom... the one they were with before... and then they look sad and shake their heads. They remember their respective "old mom" but can not remember how they came to be with this "new" mom--- or maybe they just lack the elegant language need to express such complicated topics as reincarnation and embodiment and ascension.

So, whenever the topic comes up we just simply stop. Hug. And Bless the old mom with Love. This seems to give them relief over the sadness of losing thier old mom (it must of have been a bit traumatic). Love is always an antidote for sadness which is just fear and longing...

I Bless you all with Love--

fairyfamgirl
Meerie you can find lots of kids' reincarnation stories on youtube by doing a search for children past lives and children reincarnation.

There are also several books about children and reincarnation, including one about children reincarnating into the same family. I don't remember the titles offhand, though, sorry. When I get a chance I'll see if I can dig them up.
Thank you for sharing, my star sister!

Meerie

(02-15-2011, 04:37 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]There are also several books about children and reincarnation, including one about children reincarnating into the same family. I don't remember the titles offhand, though, sorry. When I get a chance I'll see if I can dig them up.

Thanks all for your replies. Yes Monica I would be interested in the title, especially of the book about children reincarnating into the same family - if you find out please tell me Heart
hmm i saw a movie about a kid who had memories of his past life once...
ahhh i forget what it was..
and then there is boriska. but thats a totally different story
Meerie the books by this guy http://www.amazon.co.uk/Journey-Souls-St...1567184855 - Are very fascinating.... there are some youtubes, 4 I think of him talking about this first book, there really interesting.

I told my Mum about 'when I was here before' as a child, even though I was raised at a Anglican church and when to Sunday school I was always adamant that we kept coming back here to get things right - I didn't know what the word 'reincarnation' ment till I got to high school - but it was something I had understood all my life.

My young daughter seems to think that you’re on a spaceship before you come here as a baby in a nappy Smile