Bring4th

Full Version: Yesterday/Today/Tommorow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings wanderers and or seekers
It took 52 years to get here and am just now understanding what it all has meant.
Catalyst started early with watching the 1967 detroit roits as a kid on tv not 15-20 miles from home.
Moving shortly after to the country in North Missouri. Being the new kid at school.
Being taught respect of others and nature from Jim and Lucile, both had to be wanderers. I love them and miss them.
Losing every thing in apartment fire after high school. But being helped back on my feet by Gwen a full blooded Cherokee, who taught me of the plight of the native american. And to rejoice in being free,mother earth and to not let the man get you down. She had lived on the reservation untill she was 30something and taught me what our government still did to native americans.
Getting married to the most wonderful red head. Her spirt and fire matchs her hair.I love you Mel.
Having my house burn 4 years later! Twice thats happened, I guess I didnt learn from first catalyst.
Moving to Dallas and working for the biggest sts person ever. We butted heads for 4 years till I could take it no more. Told my wife we move back to missouri and be poor and happy or stay here and be rich and divorced.We moved...
In the fall of 1989 while living in the country my wife and I witnessed a craft as big as a aircraft carrier, less than a 100ft away at the closest and for 3-5 mins. I have been laughed at to the point, for a long while I only told people I thought wanted to hear of such astonishing aircraft.
Working for a man that is a wanderer I now know for sure, there can be no doubt. He taught me that you must water a flower before it dies, but not to overwater. For you can do as much damage either way if not observant. Thanks Robert.
Being in a wreck that I will never recover completely from. But that will not stop me.Move on. Be happy.
Moving to South missouri and teaching myself how to build and use computers.
Being bored one winter day and getting on pc and looking for Nickola Tesla-Edgar Cayce-alien craft and I came across David Wilcock's site.I started reading about hyperdimensional physics and I understood it for some reason. Not sure what to think I started reading more of David's site and came across the study guide for the "Law of One". Wow I couldnt believe what I was reading. I knew this just like I knew about the hyperdimensional physics but still didnt know why.Especially since I have always had a dislike for organized religion and the hypocrisy.
The very next day finding wiki.lawofone.info and reading from the min I got up till the min I went to bed for a week.I know now. Its not being hooked,its knowing this to be true and the only truth.
To then know my best freind would also find this "mind blowing revelation" to be true. And to be right. She's reading wiki,lawofone now, we cant talk enough about it.
To look for more about Carla the channel of the Ra sessions and find Bring4th.org and know I was in the right place.To join and read for a couple of days before writing this. I lost first draft due to computer error.
Now I'm starting to see the catalyst that I have gone thur and can see why. And why I'm who I am. And who I want to be..I now understand my opinons and lot of my choices that I have made.This is only the high and the low points and by no means all that I have gone thur, Its been a long road and I wish I would of gotten here sooner. But better late than never. I must now reflect on my past and contemplate my future and see if I may have missed something or if I need to correct something in the present.
And also I understand now why I've always been drawn to Jimi Hendrix for he asked the ultimate question
Are You Experienced?
Izzy
PS
What a long strange trip its been!
Hello Izzy, and welcome to the group/crowd. You have joined us, now, to see people just like you introduce them/ourselves. Smile

Feel at home, and ask/answer/lurk.
Welcome. I was always drawn to Hendrix too.

He was an experiencer, too; once a purple (! That almost never happens) UFO landed on a road right in front of the car in which he was riding. It made a huge impact on him.
Dear Izzy,
Welcome to the forums, sister!
Love and light
Namasté

Brittany

Hi, Izzy! Sounds like you've had one crazy ride! I couldn't put the LOO down for a good while, either. I would even take it to work and read it between customers! It's amazing how so many people feel it is a food their soul has been longing for. I know it was a breath of fresh air compared to the organized religion I had been stuck in for ages.
It appears that a lot of people of come to the LOO through David Wilcock's introduction to it. I thank the man for that, for I am one of the tribe.
(02-21-2011, 09:38 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]It appears that a lot of people of come to the LOO through David Wilcock's introduction to it. I thank the man for that, for I am one of the tribe.

I also.
(02-18-2011, 02:43 PM)Izzy Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings wanderers and or seekers
It took 52 years to get here and am just now understanding what it all has meant.
Catalyst started early with watching the 1967 detroit roits as a kid on tv not 15-20 miles from home.
Moving shortly after to the country in North Missouri. Being the new kid at school.
Being taught respect of others and nature from Jim and Lucile, both had to be wanderers. I love them and miss them.
Losing  every thing in apartment fire after high school. But being helped back on my feet by Gwen a full blooded Cherokee, who taught me of the plight of the native american. And to rejoice in being free,mother earth and to not let the man get you down. She had lived on the reservation untill she was 30something and taught me what our government still did to native americans.
Getting married to the most wonderful red head. Her spirt and fire matchs her  hair.I love you Mel.
Having my house burn 4 years later! Twice thats happened, I guess I didnt learn from first catalyst.
Moving to Dallas and working for the biggest sts person ever. We butted heads for 4 years till I could take it no more. Told my wife we move back to missouri and be poor and happy or stay here and be rich and divorced.We moved...
In the fall of 1989 while living in the country my wife and I witnessed a craft as big as a aircraft carrier, less than a 100ft away at the closest and for 3-5 mins. I have been laughed at to the point, for a long while I only told people I thought wanted to hear of such astonishing aircraft.
Working for a man that is a wanderer I now know for sure, there can be no doubt. He taught me that you must water a flower before it dies, but not to overwater. For you can do as much damage either way if not observant. Thanks Robert.
Being in a wreck that I will never recover completely from. But that will not stop me.Move on. Be happy.
Being bored one winter day and  getting on pc and looking for Nickola Tesla-Edgar Cayce-alien craft and I came across David Wilcock's site.I started reading about hyperdimensional physics and I understood it for some reason. Not sure what to think I started reading more of David's site and came across the study guide for the "Law of One". Wow I couldnt believe what I was reading. I knew this just like I knew about the hyperdimensional physics but still didnt know why.Especially since I have always had a dislike for organized religion and the hypocrisy.
The very next day finding wiki.lawofone.info and reading from the min I got up till the min I went to bed for a week.I know now. Its not being hooked,its knowing this to be true and the only truth.
To then know my best freind would also find this "mind blowing revelation" to be true. And to be right. She's reading wiki,lawofone now, we cant talk enough about it.
To look for more about Carla the channel of the Ra sessions and find Bring4th.org and know I was in the right place.To join and read for a couple of days before writing this. I lost first draft due to computer error.
Now I'm starting to see the catalyst that I have gone thur and can see why. And why I'm who I am. And who I want to be..I now understand my opinons and lot of my choices that I have made.This is only the high and the low points and by no means all that I have gone thur, Its been a long road and I wish I would of  gotten here sooner. But better late than never. I must now reflect on my past and contemplate my future and see if I may have missed something or if I need to correct  something in the present.
And also I understand now why I've always been drawn to Jimi Hendrix for he asked the ultimate question
                                        Are You Experienced?
                                                                       Izzy
PS

I have seen a similar ship. It was a humongous ship, like a giant aircraft carrier only in the sky.
(02-18-2011, 02:43 PM)Izzy Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings wanderers and or seekers
Losing  every thing in apartment fire after high school. But being helped back on my feet by Gwen a full blooded Cherokee, who taught me of the plight of the native american. And to rejoice in being free,mother earth and to not let the man get you down. She had lived on the reservation untill she was 30something and taught me what our government still did to native americans.
Getting married to the most wonderful red head. Her spirt and fire matchs her  hair.I love you Mel.
Being bored one winter day and  getting on pc and looking for Nickola Tesla-Edgar Cayce-alien craft and I came across David Wilcock's site.I started reading about hyperdimensional physics and I understood it for some reason. Not sure what to think I started reading more of David's site and came across the study guide for the "Law of One". Wow I couldnt believe what I was reading. I knew this just like I knew about the hyperdimensional physics but still didnt know why.Especially since I have always had a dislike for organized religion and the hypocrisy.
Now I'm starting to see the catalyst that I have gone thur and can see why. And why I'm who I am. And who I want to be..I now understand my opinons and lot of my choices that I have made.This is only the high and the low points and by no means all that I have gone thur, Its been a long road and I wish I would of  gotten here sooner. But better late than never. I must now reflect on my past and contemplate my future and see if I may have missed something or if I need to correct  something in the present.
                                        Are You Experienced?
                                                                       Izzy
PS

Excellent story. Completely identify!