Bring4th

Full Version: Probable fault in balancing mechanic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
these seem to hint me that, there is an infinite amount of activity, in the stages starting with 7d and on. how long does this last, until 8d, or 8d end, (since 8d end denotes the start of next octave), is another question.
(02-21-2011, 06:20 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]...is another question.

The questions keep piling, don't they? Reminds me of a nice line from the movie-The Matrix (1999)-

Quote:It's the question that drives us, Neo. It's the question that brought you here.
Well i relate to unity I am also a programmer a systems engineer, so i undertand about seem some situation a little different, i am a new in the forum and i already analize a lot of thing and thanks to you all my awareness have grown exponentially, is like get connect to a new database, i see it very similar to a social memory complex.

My point is like unity have been said a loooott, jejje, it is all about wisdow, you have said that 6d wanderer shouldn't work in 3d lesson or even green ray, i see a fault of logic in this, if say you are a 5d or 6d social memory complex like Ra and other as well, they maked "mistakes" or Yahweh a guardian i don't what densities they are, or the council of saturn and the logos, from the less wise to the most, so where is the green ray problem there???, it is the blue, indigo and even violet rays, of course this according to your logic, which i agree in some points.

This was a little context to my next point, let say they make mistakes in the veil, quarantine and so forth, how could they learn more (at least 5d and 6d, not sure if 7d or 8d became wanderers) became more balanced??, became wanderer in 4d or 5d (dont know if this happen), we know they or we return to 3d, why??, remember they/we are wise in the first place, so they meditate, search with it themselves, se many probabilities / posibilities, so it is like reincarnation we don't start in some specific age or moment, we start over, as babies, all over again, why learn to walk , to speak , to run, to share, to grow again, and every aspect of this life, remember "as above, so below", it is a shadow, it is very wise to learn every lesson again, we shouldn't skip it, it would seem the same, but every time is different, it is like a new day, a new oportunity, so that is we learn all the lesson again, reactive the rays, it is like practicing a lot for a dance or song, everytime is more beautiful and harmonious. So we are not the only ones learning (3d), all other densities continues to learn, they continue and continue, and also guardian and also logos and the creator, because if all were perfect, what is the point anyway, all is known, imagine that awful creation, that is why we are always moving from octave to octave, imagine, there are more to be learn to be experience beyond 7th densitie, wooooooooowwwww, beautiful, wonderful and more amazing adjectives.

This was another context to my next point, let's widen the picture, if the purpose of the creation is gaining experiences, and we know that experiment were made from logos to logos, from inward to outward galaxys and i asume universes, information was share from logos to sub logos, to sub-sub logos and so forth about their experiences, so why doing the same that other did ??, why doing the same veil, the same archetypal mind, laws of fisic and so forth??, so what new experiences the Creator/we would learn from something like this??...

Now, i understand your frustration jajaaja, i use to be there recently, and my frustration continues in some aspects, but i am learning to let go, because i have to honor my decision to be here, because it was made in love and wisdom, all my family, the complex focus the power, the will, the love, the light and whatever to decide to come here, and we were happie to do so, ohhh sooo happy to serve, so my complex would learn even more, feel it with yourself, it is so wonderful, and also in the moment we reject our existence here we get a mayor red ray blockege, this talk from Carla which only recently hit me in the face and woke me up even more:
http://www.llresearch.org/speeches/speec...820_2.aspx
Quote:Okay. I was thinking about the fact that, on my fingers, the red-ray finger is the ring finger.[1] And I thought, how appropriate, for a lot of us are wanderers and it’s difficult. The wedding of wanderer and Earth is difficult sometimes because you remember better ways, better times. You blame the planet because it’s not a fifth-density planet or a sixth-density planet and there’s more strife, more chaos, more obvious difficulty here.

We are people of Earth, people. We are not wanderers anymore. “Wanderers” is a passé thing. It’s helpful to know you’re a wanderer in terms of figuring yourself out. Once you’ve figured yourself out you’ve got to realize we married this body. And we’re not getting out of here alive. We’re going to get out of here by walking the steps of light. And we have a test to pass. That test has nothing to do with fifth density or sixth density. It has to do with the ability to love and be loved. That’s it.

So, see if you can find somebody in whose footsteps you can follow, or an idea in whose footsteps you can follow, that speaks to you of unconditional love and of caring for people, not in a way that destroys yourself but in a way that benefits a larger picture other than just you and your immediate tribe.

Supposedly the red ray is about survival. But I think there’s more to it than that. Your vital energy is red ray. That very powerful gatekeeper is red ray. If you don’t like this place, you’ve already blocked red ray. And how much unconditional love are you going to be able to take in through the soles of your feet, coming up through your red-ray chakra and moving up into your energy body? Not a lot.

So basically you’ve got to start loving this Earth, and loving yourself, and loving being human, and getting into your body, getting earthed, getting grounded. I told my husband today while taking a shower, I said it was wonderful doing this transformative work in England. It was great. I knew it was all about getting into this incarnation at last, accepting and embracing my humanity instead of going, “Well, I’m sixth density, you know. This is very difficult for me here.”

Well, pfui! I’m here. This better not be too difficult for me because this is where I am. And I’m going to love it. Well, I think I really made some progress. I think I really did some transforming there. But I no longer smell a little like wildflowers under my arms. I stink. It’s like, “Oh, my God, now I know what everybody’s talking about. Body odor is a terrible thing!”

(The audience chuckles.)

Well, you know, from being this wonderful little wildflower that’s running on sixth-density energy, I’m now running on third-density energy. But the consequences are that I now have an actual physical body. And I’m looking for a really good deodorant.

(Laughter)

But I’m so happy with myself. I don’t care if I stink. It’s a success story for me. That’s really what red ray is about. I mean, you can think about it being about sexuality, but really, sexuality is just beginning at red ray. It moves all the way up through. You can take anything and you can lift it by the way you think about it.

So, you know, sexuality isn’t a red-ray thing, down there, basic, and all that. Sexuality can become sacred. Anything can become sacred. It’s all in how you think about it.

Think about it, and share with us your thoughts, love to you all...

what a difficult to post, jajaja, but it is good to my english.... and again sorry for my english...
(02-22-2011, 12:17 AM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]what a difficult to post, jajaja, but it is good to my english.... and again sorry for my english...

I initially did not understand what 'jajaja' meant. I checked with google and came to know that it is the Spanish equivalent of the English 'Ha Ha Ha'.

Welcome aboard, dear AndresOr. My first language is not English too. I come from what is called a 'third world country' in normal earth terms.
(02-22-2011, 12:30 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2011, 12:17 AM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]what a difficult to post, jajaja, but it is good to my english.... and again sorry for my english...

I initially did not understand what 'jajaja' meant. I checked with google and came to know that it is the Spanish equivalent of the English 'Ha Ha Ha'.

Welcome aboard, dear AndresOr. My first language is not English too. I come from what is called a 'third world country' in normal earth terms.

Yes hahaha, i I had the intention to change it, but i wasn't sure so i let it this way.... and also Saint Google had rescue me a lot... I am also from a 'third world country' in south america, Colombia!!!
(02-22-2011, 12:33 AM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]this way.... and also Saint Google had rescue me a lot... I am also from a 'third world country' in south america, Colombia!!!

Saint Google!! - a big jajaja for that. That is extremely creative and funny.

By the way, I am from a country in Asia. I give thanks to god for connecting two seekers from different parts of the globe.
(02-22-2011, 12:40 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2011, 12:33 AM)AndresOr Wrote: [ -> ]this way.... and also Saint Google had rescue me a lot... I am also from a 'third world country' in south america, Colombia!!!

Saint Google!! - a big jajaja for that. That is extremely creative and funny.

By the way, I am from a country in Asia. I give thanks to god for connecting two seekers from different parts of the globe.
Indeed my brother, very happy for this, so wonderful...

jajaja we even have a prayer to Saint Google---
(02-21-2011, 01:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]but that also means, after reaching that critical mass for any given lesson, there are also other critical masses to be reached for every other (infinite number) of lessons and understandings. an infinite journey to infinity.

unity100, in line with the above statement of yours, I think one of the critical observations that we can make from our solar logoic experience is that transplanting planetary entities, that have advanced biases, onto other developing planets can lead to significant balancing problems. Much like what happens in the move 'Avatar' (2009), when earth humans reach the planet, Pandora, which enjoys a more harmonious existence with the natural spirit that pervades and encompasses all into a conscious network of sharing and knowing. I assume you have watched the move. Sorry if the assumption is wrong.

Something like that may have happened on earth as well, if the following observations of Ra can be extrapolated under normal linear logic -

Quote:14.3 Questioner: Then what was the second-density form—what did it look like—that became Earth-man in the third density? What did he look like in the second density?

Ra: I am Ra. The difference between second- and third-density bodily forms would in many cases have been more like one to the other. In the case of your planetary sphere the process was interrupted by those who incarnated here from the planetary sphere you call Mars. They were adjusted by genetic changing and, therefore, there was some difference which was of a very noticeable variety rather than the gradual raising of the bipedal forms upon your second-density level to third-density level. This has nothing to do with the so-called placement of the soul. This has only to do with the circumstances of the influx of those from that culture.

But, at the time of the transplant of the entities of Mars onto Earth through the process of the Harvest, the harvesters must have had few options. I wonder whether they should have put more thought and strategic foresight into it, rather than taking up the first available opportunity. I am just a puny human on earth who can never understand the intelligence and evolutionary status of the guardians; but their decisions affect, or has clearly affected, me too. Any thoughts?
Sorry, meant movie 'Avatar'. I wrote 'move' both the times.
Apparently the native evolution forms, at that time, were insufficient to accommodate the consciousness capacity of the transplanted, mid-3rd density entities.
(02-24-2011, 01:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the native evolution forms, at that time, were insufficient to accommodate the consciousness capacity of the transplanted, mid-3rd density entities.

Hi, Zenmaster. I was sort of trying to say that the planet Earth was implanted or infected with biases of bellicosity, which were not indigenously developed.

In other words, it was unfair to earth native 3D entities, who became so through normal process of graduation from 2D, as the planet spiraled into the vibrations of the former.
(02-24-2011, 02:01 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2011, 01:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently the native evolution forms, at that time, were insufficient to accommodate the consciousness capacity of the transplanted, mid-3rd density entities.

Hi, Zenmaster. I was sort of trying to say that the planet Earth was implanted or infected with biases of bellicosity, which were not indigenously developed.

In other words, it was unfair to earth native 3D entities, who became so through normal process of graduation from 2D, as the planet spiraled into the vibrations of the former.
I don't see how one could necessarily assume that. It could have been 'unfair' to the natives. We may never know.
We do know that the populations were isolated until this last cycle, which means that the racial mind would, apparently, have only been offering the potential for 'impure thoughts' so to speak. Even though the natives did not mix with transplants, none graduated in 1st cycle, and only 150 in the 2nd cycle. However, it is telling that the only ones to graduate were the earth natives.
(02-24-2011, 10:01 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:14.3...In the case of your planetary sphere the process was interrupted by those who incarnated here from the planetary sphere you call Mars. They were adjusted by genetic changing and, therefore, there was some difference which was of a very noticeable variety rather than the gradual raising of the bipedal forms upon your second-density level to third-density level. This has nothing to do with the so-called placement of the soul. This has only to do with the circumstances of the influx of those from that culture.

Thanks for this quote, Confused. Does it explain the two human types that have been found in fossils for decades? Neanderthal and "Modern?"

After finding more information about the Neanderthals, scientists are revising upward their opinions of those human types. So maybe they never were "primitive," just different looking. :idea:
(02-24-2011, 10:01 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]unity100, in line with the above statement of yours, I think one of the critical observations that we can make from our solar logoic experience is that transplanting planetary entities, that have advanced biases, onto other developing planets can lead to significant balancing problems. Much like what happens in the move 'Avatar' (2009), when earth humans reach the planet, Pandora, which enjoys a more harmonious existence with the natural spirit that pervades and encompasses all into a conscious network of sharing and knowing. I assume you have watched the move. Sorry if the assumption is wrong.

i think thats a good example. moreover, it also pictures the important factor that tools played - tools magnified the effect of the biases of bellicose or negatively inclined. in avatar an ordinary human couldnt even parley with a navi, however, with tools they were able to subdue them.

Quote:But, at the time of the transplant of the entities of Mars onto Earth through the process of the Harvest, the harvesters must have had few options. I wonder whether they should have put more thought and strategic foresight into it, rather than taking up the first available opportunity. I am just a puny human on earth who can never understand the intelligence and evolutionary status of the guardians; but their decisions affect, or has clearly affected, me too. Any thoughts?
Sorry, meant movie 'Avatar'. I wrote 'move' both the times.

i think the error they made was simple in core - they treated those they were tasked with specially - they didnt treat all entities on planet earth as equals, as they should have. this was the foremost error in my opinion.

but even after that, there were the questions of bellicosity bias, and the rather magnified tool using ability and the combination of these two.

the martians already wrecked their planet. in that i think giving them magnified toolmaking abilities again, was not a good choice.

had they been given the naturally evolved bodies of this planet, they would be able to maybe alleviate some karma (like maldekians did with 2d bodies, since these 3d bodies were not as enhanced as the ones they were given now), they wouldnt be able to cause that much damage, and maybe they would be able to enjoy and develop their own abilities more, since the naturally evolved bodies of this planet would be more in tune and physically capable with this planet, giving them greater harmony with it.

i dont think so. what yahweh did, seems to be something to enhance the abilities of those bodies, so martians would be able to 'see the creator'. probably they were hoping to undo the bellicosity/disharmony biases.

Quote:I don't see how one could necessarily assume that.

this was rather explicitly told in quo sessions. they dont differentiate martians, however, they say that the tools and enhanced abilities have created a disruption and demise of previously harmonious/peaceful conflict resolution customs the planets' apes developed beforehand.
(02-24-2011, 03:50 PM)kycahi Wrote: [ -> ]After finding more information about the Neanderthals, scientists are revising upward their opinions of those human types. So maybe they never were "primitive," just different looking. :idea:

Ha, Lee, that suddenly starts making so much sense, at least in subconscious open logic. I remember reading somewhere that the Neanderthals suddenly disappeared while the modern human frames started making its appearance. I may be wrong or mixing up different things.

But if what I remember is right, then I wonder why that was so?
(02-24-2011, 02:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how one could necessarily assume that. It could have been 'unfair' to the natives. We may never know.

Dear zenmaster, I meant 'unfair' in the sense that the biases were not allowed to develop indigenously on this planet. As part of infinite creation with infinite possibilities, it would be possible that had earth 'natives' developed on their own only without being infused with Martian entities with bellicose biases and tools (borrowing from unity100), we might still have become an even more inharmonious planet than we are now.

But still, it would have been indigenous. Isn't there a difference between murder and suicide? Just a random thought.
(02-24-2011, 02:31 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]We may never know.

But I completely agree with you that we may never know.
(02-24-2011, 04:05 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i think the error they made was simple in core - they treated those they were tasked with specially - they didnt treat all entities on planet earth as equals, as they should have. this was the foremost error in my opinion.

Hey, that's unfair, I demand my equal civil cosmic rights :@

Or wait, may be I was one of those bellicose Martians who benefited from the entire Mars-Earth entities transplantation exercise. But, it still does not make it right Tongue
(02-24-2011, 04:05 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]but even after that, there were the questions of bellicosity bias, and the rather magnified tool using ability and the combination of these two.

I wonder how much of this has contributed to the following that I have shaded in the LOO exchange below -

Quote:14.7 Questioner: What is a balancing pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the many force fields of the Earth in their geometrically precise web. Energies stream into the Earth planes, as you would call them, from magnetically determined points. Due to growing thought-form distortions in understanding of the Law of One, the planet itself was seen to have the potential for imbalance. The balancing pyramidal structures were charged with crystals which drew the appropriate balance from the energy forces streaming into the various geometrical centers of electromagnetic energy which surround and shape the planetary sphere.
that bolded concept was probably contributed to by many factors including bellicosity and tools.

Crimson

(02-26-2011, 05:28 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]that bolded concept was probably contributed to by many factors including bellicosity and tools.

I was reading a little about the Yanomamo:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ya%CC%A7nomam%C3%B6

A short video...

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/catego...78n3YR7KC9

They have several myths on creation and one of them is the story of Moonblood...
paraphrasing here: one of the "ancestors" wounded "Moon" --(is this the correct translation?) and "his" blood fell on earth and changed into men --(some stories men and women)...

however, these men were inherently "waiteri" (fierce) and prone to bellicosity, violence, etc...to the extent of exterminating each other...

if only droplets of blood (or this blood mixed with water) were the influence, the men were less bellicose and fought less or did not kill...Yanomamo's story says that because of this "Moonblood" nonetheless, all humans are "waiteri"...
(02-26-2011, 05:28 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]that bolded concept was probably contributed to by many factors including bellicosity and tools.

Very much what I wanted to convey indirectly, unity100.

Thanks, Crimson.
Pages: 1 2