Bring4th

Full Version: Probable fault in balancing mechanic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://lawofone.info/results.php?session...=1&ss=1#18

Quote:21.18 Questioner: Since it was not perceived it was not necessary to balance this. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. What is necessary to balance is opportunity. When there is ignorance, there is no opportunity. When there exists a potential, then each opportunity shall be balanced, this balancing caused by not only the positive and negative orientations of those offering aid but also the orientation of those requesting aid.

basically this says that, if the positively oriented entities perceived the aid of the confederation (or other positive sources) and used it, it would be necessary to balance that 'opportunity' by giving 'opportunity' to negatively inclined.

this basically means, even if the calling of the negative inclined is not strong enough to justify a calling, they would be given opportunity. this also goes to somewhat explain the window phenomenon that caused the window in the quarantine back 2600 years ago.

it shouldnt be too hard to explain why the planet is having a hard time harvesting. there are entities 'balancing' this planet of 3d, as if it was an entity that is in 6d.

which is also against the nature of the spirit - there is a calling, it is allowed, there isnt a comparable calling for something which can cancel out the initial calling, but it is also provided.

that is indescribably wrong - if you consider the group of entities on a planet as a society, unit, using the same racial memory and the astral place, you can roughly treat it as if it was an entity itself - a spirit. even though a society complex doesnt truly form and the planet becomes a real entity at the start of 4d .. the astral portion of the planet can still be acknowledged to be an environment of its own since its quarantined and has its own atmosphere and characteristics.

see, in the case i describe above, these particular characteristics are in the direction of x. but, as soon as it moves in that direction, x units, someone goes and wilfully allows an external source which wants to push the planet in the -x direction.

what happens ? the desire of the 'spirit' of the planet, society, wants to move in direction x. some external source which has no relevance to the balance of the planet/society (it is not their higher self), is allowed by another party (the guardians) to come and push for -x.

this is really indescribably wrong. this, in general sense, becomes a prevention of the movement of a spirit in the direction it desires.

no wonder no harvest is coming. some sources are basically, knowingly or unknowingly preventing this planet (or probably the planets in this locale) from moving in the direction that they are inclined to.

and this creates a lot of problems. for see, negative influence is rather a strong influence. since it doesnt refrain from destruction, a small number of influence to negative groups can wreak havoc among the entities which are positively oriented. just like how the wanderers who turned negative caused a lot of harm starting in the second cycle of Ra's experience - the planet had a whopping 6 million harvest out of 30 in the first cycle - in second cycle, these wanderers come and start slaughter. in the 2nd and 3rd cycles, the additional harvest becomes only 500,000 total.

maybe a similar thing happened in the first cycle of this planet - the easter island statues.

tho Ra says there was a proper calling at that time, the intruders had passed through a random window effect 2600 years ago, in the last cycle of this planet.

we all see the results.

if we combine all of these with what quo says about Ra, entities which had a quite successful and easy (at least in the first cycle) graduation to 4d, and a speedy 4 d graduation, having issues in 6d balancing, we can look at some conclusions :

it seems, the logos of this locale is trying to rear entities which wont have the same difficulty in 6d, when they pass over to that density. even leaving the apparently forced balancing mechanic aside, we know that the veil was strengthened some time before maldek. this makes it, after venus.

going against one's own spirit, forcing oneself or others against the inclination of their spirit, by artificial means, is great fallacy. this stellar lesson can teach us about ourselves in that regard.

but actually, it shouldnt even need to - for spirit's nature is spirit's nature. doesnt matter whether it is a 3d sub-sub-sub logos, or a planetary logos, or a society.

this endless piercing/negating of the veil through these wanderer waves incarnating, and all these channelings happening, is maybe hint that the logos of this locale, or, whatever had planned this forced balancing mechanic that goes against the inclination of the spirit, has rather learned its lesson.

Crimson

This quarantine, is very problematic. I don't know if it is doing more harm that good due to the successful breaking of the window due to Yahweh's second and probably third influences. Is Yahweh an entity from closer to the center of the galaxy where the free will/veil is not an issue?

The Orions left..indicating the quarantine was maybe stronger but their influence remained within Earth's spehere "below" the quarantine. Where portions of Orion influence /entities left under the quarantine with no possibility of "leaving"? Is this applying only to this solar system?

Is not all this just Yahweh's inclination by using Earth as a petri dish? I mean this quarantine is lasting ALL of Earth's 3d...Yahweh had SIGNIFICANT authority not only of Mars but apparently Earth. But what is interesting, is that Orion entrance was successful at the END of the last cycle.

Quote:6.13 Questioner: Is all of the Earth’s human population then originally from Maldek?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a new line of questioning, and deserves a place of its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather than upon it. The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.

Quote:11.3 Questioner: You said yesterday that Maldek was destroyed due to warfare. If Maldek hadn’t destroyed itself due to warfare would it have become a planet that evolved in self-service and would the entities involved have increased in density, and gone on to say the fourth density in the negative sense or the sense of self-service?

Ra: I am Ra. The planetary social memory complex, Maldek, had in common with your own sphere the situation of a mixture of energy direction. Thus it, though unknown, would most probably have been a mixed harvest—a few moving to fourth density, a few moving towards fourth density in service to self, the great majority repeating third density. This is approximate due to the fact that parallel possibility/probability vortices cease when action occurs and new probability/possibility vortices are begun.

So first Maldek, then Mars, now Earth...It seems the quarantine was a new thing just to prevent same outcome?

Indeed a very new experiment for this Logos. But it does not seems successful for what I can see:

Earth enters 3d territory, 0 in the first cycle, 150 (harvestable entities --Elder Race) second, then 6 billion people waiting for harvest (the big one) on third cycle..harvest unknown but it will be mixed with most repeating third elsewhere. (Please correct me if I am making mistakes here with the numbers)

Seems to me Yahweh wanted to "cut" the experiment of free will short and try another solution on Earth due to these 2 destructions. Ended up with starting a quarantine at the beginning...

EDIT: So question is: Why was Venus successful and Maldek, Mars no...why they could not go pass 3rd density? And now all this DIRECT relationship to Earth becomes very relevant. Is the unpolarized/unpolarization who/what increases the risks for a planet's destruction?
I agree about the quarantine been a means to prevent the same thing that happened in Mars and Maldek, i have always thought this was the reason for the quarantine.

I have read discution about this Logos "failure" in his/her plan, but i think it is maybe a question about time, how much time it tooked others Logos to be succesfull in theirs harvest, remenber that this Solar System is rather new compared with others.... And others Logos have had a lot of STS harvested entities such as Orion, so what is success of a Plan??, STO, STS or just a lot of experiences for the Creator??. I think there is more to this game that just experiences in the sense that we don't a lot about this galaxy or others real history (even we don't know about earth or about Mars or Maldek way of life, theirs tecnologies, where did ther get it from, etc), so it is very very very hard to grasp many things, and because this materials are considered transient (and i think it is, although it is a very fascinating topic) question regarding those issues are not asked (Don asked a few) so i think we'll never know for sure untli we get to 4d and the veil be removed.

And why Venus success ?, i think maybe it had to do with Orion influences or the lack of, maybe they weren't still trying to conquest this part of the Galaxy or the Weren't so advanced at that point.

For instance back in Mars they already had space travel capability, they could go to others Star System and other planets, were aware of other forms of life, i don't how much aware were they of the evolution of the mind/body/spirit complexes and spiritual topics... they had wars with they own planet populations and also other races, i assume 3d races, they were more aware of the universe "reality" and they still "failed", and also maldekian "failed", so what is the veil for real, the lack of what understanding??..... seen this i believe the quarentine have proved been very effective, because at least we are still here no big boomm!!!, we will have a harvest (mars and maldek didn't) so i think it is like ending in 3rd place, but at least we didn't end like in 10th....

what is a guardian?
what density is yahweh?
where "he" is now?
did guardian face like trial or give accounts for their actions??

Sorry for my english.. LOVe / LIght
I think this is why Venus was peaceuful

Quote:90.12 Questioner: Was there a reason for choosing the forms that have evolved on this planet and, if so, what was it?

Ra: I am Ra. We are not entirely sure why our Logos and several neighboring Logoi of approximately the same space/time of flowering chose the bipedal, erect form of the second-density apes to invest. It has been our supposition, which we share with you as long as you are aware that this is mere opinion, that our Logos was interested in, shall we say, further intensifying the veiling process by offering to the third-density form the near complete probability for the development of speech taking complete precedence over concept communication or telepathy. We also have the supposition that the so-called opposable thumb was looked upon as an excellent means of intensifying the veiling process so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind the third-density entity would, by the form of its physical manifestation, be drawn to the making, holding, and using of physical tools.
Quote:90.18 Questioner: There seems to have been created by this Logos, to me anyway, a large percentage of entities whose distortion was towards warfare. There have been the Maldek and Mars experiences and now Earth. It seems that Venus was the exception to what we could almost call the rule of warfare. Is this correct and was this envisioned and planned into the construction of the archetypical mind, possibly not with respect to warfare as we have experienced it but as to the extreme action of polarization in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that the Logos designed Its experiment to attempt to achieve the greatest possible opportunities for polarization in third density. It is incorrect that warfare of the types specific to your experiences was planned by the Logos. This form of expression of hostility is an interesting result which is apparently concomitant with the tool-making ability. The choice of the Logos to use the life-form with the grasping thumb is the decision to which this type of warfare may be traced.
(02-19-2011, 08:38 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: So question is: Why was Venus successful and Maldek, Mars no...why they could not go pass 3rd density? And now all this DIRECT relationship to Earth becomes very relevant. Is the unpolarized/unpolarization who/what increases the risks for a planet's destruction?

venus seems to be successful due to a number of factors. probably they were firstly of the same origin (venus's 2d). second, veil was thin, third, there was external aid. all things said, if the negative influence hadnt been introduced in the 2nd cycle, it was probably going to be a big harvest percentage.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that the Logos designed Its experiment to attempt to achieve the greatest possible opportunities for polarization in third density. It is incorrect that warfare of the types specific to your experiences was planned by the Logos. This form of expression of hostility is an interesting result which is apparently concomitant with the tool-making ability. The choice of the Logos to use the life-form with the grasping thumb is the decision to which this type of warfare may be traced.

quite so. tools greatly amplify the effect the incarnate entities can make.

the force of a non tool using incarnate is limited to its physical power. but, the tool user will be able to affect much more, without needing much will exerted behind it. in such a situation, a small group of negative entities will be able to exert much more control or harm over others or the planet.
I understand what you're saying. You think that it's wrong for the logos or higher entities to allow an influence of the opposite polarity to a developing planet that starts to move in one direction. You liken it to the treating of a planet like a 6d entity rather than the 3d entity it is.

We know from the Ra material (and like you said in the first post) that a planet isn't truly an entity until all its self aware entities are seeking in the same direcition i.e. a social memory complex for the first time i.e. 4th density. Since we know that, we can take into consideration that these higher entities concerned with our development could be more in touch with our higher selves or our true spiritual inclinations as a group. They are most likely able to speak to or see our potentiated social memory complex, and it may make requests of them on our behalf. Some sentences from the Kryon material come to mind where he talks about the higher selves of earth being polled on whether or not to allow more light into he planetary influence before the harmonic convergence of 87. Essentially, they/we were asked "Which way do you want to go?"

Also, we might take into consideration that third density is about making the choice. And the entities making this choice have to be fully aware of the possibility and consequence of both choices. So, the logos probably selectively and carefully allows influences of both polarities to be introduced to the sphere at key moments depending on its society and their preferences/direction. It may be that only in the case of earth and its difficulty in making the choice are these opposite influences allowed and this seeming situation of balance created.
I think real free will is about oportunity of been able to do a lot of things, for example in a Quo reading, somebody asking about dolphins and whales, and they say that they are 3d entities created by atlatian scientist:
Reading 20/01/2009
Quote:The consciousness of these mammals was enhanced by the genetic manipulation which caused the so-called human and the so-called cetacean to be bonded and blended and unified into that which had every appearance of being a cetacean, yet that which now possessed a spirit complex of third-density level.

Thusly, the natural process of reproduction gradually invested all of these species with third-density consciousness. Consequently, you and the whales and dolphins are indeed brothers, moving through the third-density major cycle of 76,000 or so of your years.

The necessity to engage in a dialogue between humans and dolphins, humans and whales, and humans and porpoises is attractive and compelling to many of your scientists, who grasp the unusual intelligence of these ocean-going mammals. Perhaps we may say that the best way to learn from the cetaceans of your planet is to imagine how you might experience third density if your field of endeavor were limited to those activities which could be accomplished without the use of hands with the opposable thumbs which the one known as T mentioned in his query.

What would it be like to have a long life in which there were no jobs necessary in order to pay bills, where there were no resources to guard or territory to defend?

How would your life be different if you were free to choose what dreams and visions with which you wished to occupy yourself; what meditations in which you wished to encompass yourself; what contemplation you wished to enjoy, not only for an hour or a few minutes but also for all your waking hours for an entire life?

If your joy was the dance of harmony with the elements, the dance of fellowship with those of your kind and the dance of the mated family with the mated parents’ children, how would you be different than you are today? How would the environment of leisure and ease and rhythm affect you?

How would the lack of necessity for creating and using tools affect you?

It is clear that the changes would be profound. For in most human lives the pace of life revolves around the necessity for doing some sort of useful work. That is, useful as defined by those who would hire you to do that work in order to barter your time for the emolument [3] received. This emolument is necessary so that you may buy for you and your family food to eat, a roof over your heads, warmth in the winter, coolness in the summer, and clothing to create a modest appearance and cover the bareness of your physical form. There are many gadgets which your people find necessary or desirable. These too must be purchased with the money made from your work.

Only a very few humans are able to go through their incarnations without their consciousness being saturated with the hurry and the clangor of what this instrument would call the daily grind. That which you eat must be prepared and then after it is eaten the detritus must be cleared away and this takes your time. The roof which is over your head must be maintained. The soil, dust and other untidiness [must be] swept and dusted and scrubbed. Indeed, even your natural environment which you call your lawn has come to be that which must be maintained and not allowed to grow naturally. And so more time, more energy, more of your money are spent in creating for yourself the atmosphere that you prefer.

Quote:What can you learn from the contemplation of these differences, my brother? It was the choice of those Atlanteans who volunteered for the experiments in genetics to choose these beautiful animals. The politics of their home in Atlantis seemed to them to be questionable in polarity [and so it seemed] desirable to them, therefore, to use their technology to embark upon a great adventure.

These, then, who swim the seas of your time, are the descendants of the philosophers and sages who saw a better way to move through the spiritual evolution of third density, choosing not so much service to others as a refusal to live in service to self.

The reading is very interesting, it continuos to talk about this matter, so the point is that they don't have completely free will, because they don't many option to choose from.

Remember, that before there were no veil and everything was so easy and nobody want it to move forward to the densities, so i just thing this logos is very decided to provide a lot of experiences for the Creator, of course for us is like wt*$, we just dont get it, but the time is close, we will understand it again pretty soon....

So i believe if we talk about balance we have one side and another, so this logos creation is balanced to what?, a mean, why doing the same thing that others Logos did?, why is the point of trying to changes the experiences of entities??, i can't believe that the Logois are just sadistic and enjoying the suffering of people, the necesity to vary experiences of mind/body/spirit and make it more complex have to be imperative for some other reason that just give the Creator more experiences, becacuse if this is so, STS are the least of our problems, there are more to this Dance or Game that we are aware of.... like i said before, this material is transient, and it is all about the questions that are not asked.

Love and Peace, and again sorry for my english
(02-20-2011, 02:16 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]I understand what you're saying. You think that it's wrong for the logos or higher entities to allow an influence of the opposite polarity to a developing planet that starts to move in one direction. You liken it to the treating of a planet like a 6d entity rather than the 3d entity it is.

precisely. this is more so evident from more inclinations in that regard, like favoring matched long term relationships in between partners in 3d, like it is so in higher densities.

however that is not proper in 3d again - in higher densities, entities' vibrations and balance is more refined, they have to find matching entities, and actually, they can find matching entities and this can work because the entities have a polished and apparent, stable balance.

3d is a volatile situation in that it has a lot of dynamics. and more, in veiled situations the influxes are veiled and rather prevented, causing even more volatility in regard to spiritual inclinations.

so, you marry someone, they change in a short while. or, a lot of changes happen in a short while. it becomes mismatch.

Quote:We know from the Ra material (and like you said in the first post) that a planet isn't truly an entity until all its self aware entities are seeking in the same direcition i.e. a social memory complex for the first time i.e. 4th density. Since we know that, we can take into consideration that these higher entities concerned with our development could be more in touch with our higher selves or our true spiritual inclinations as a group. They are most likely able to speak to or see our potentiated social memory complex, and it may make requests of them on our behalf. Some sentences from the Kryon material come to mind where he talks about the higher selves of earth being polled on whether or not to allow more light into he planetary influence before the harmonic convergence of 87. Essentially, they/we were asked "Which way do you want to go?"

Also, we might take into consideration that third density is about making the choice. And the entities making this choice have to be fully aware of the possibility and consequence of both choices. So, the logos probably selectively and carefully allows influences of both polarities to be introduced to the sphere at key moments depending on its society and their preferences/direction. It may be that only in the case of earth and its difficulty in making the choice are these opposite influences allowed and this seeming situation of balance created.

spirit, is not limited to choice. or to 3d, or to the preferences of this or that logoi.

spirit has its nature, and what we are doing is discovering it through all these octaves throughout infinity. it wont care about some 'choice' that is created through various mental mechanics (veil) in some particular octave. it will still flow as it is.

preventing its flow or trying to force or coerce it or manipulate it, will create its consequences.

Quote:Remember, that before there were no veil and everything was so easy and nobody want it to move forward to the densities, so i just thing this logos is very decided to provide a lot of experiences for the Creator, of course for us is like wt*$, we just dont get it, but the time is close, we will understand it again pretty soon....

before the veil everything was easy, nobody wanted to move forward to other densities,

after the veil everything is harder, yet people still do not move to other densities.

despite all the prodding, coercion, making hell out of 3d existence, separating the entities in an ENTIRE density, practically taking 3d vibrations out of the creation, and still entities are not moving forward.

why ?

because, the spirit doesnt want to move forward.

its as if the galaxy was a 4th d entity, with the long 3rd, long 4th and speedy move to 8th before, now it is forcing itself to manifest all densities, and yet it is not coming out.

why it isnt coming out ? because, it is not its time yet.
(02-20-2011, 05:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Remember, that before there were no veil and everything was so easy and nobody want it to move forward to the densities, so i just thing this logos is very decided to provide a lot of experiences for the Creator, of course for us is like wt*$, we just dont get it, but the time is close, we will understand it again pretty soon....

before the veil everything was easy, nobody wanted to move forward to other densities,

after the veil everything is harder, yet people still do not move to other densities.

despite all the prodding, coercion, making hell out of 3d existence, separating the entities in an ENTIRE density, practically taking 3d vibrations out of the creation, and still entities are not moving forward.

why ?

because, the spirit doesnt want to move forward.

its as if the galaxy was a 4th d entity, with the long 3rd, long 4th and speedy move to 8th before, now it is forcing itself to manifest all densities, and yet it is not coming out.

why it isnt coming out ? because, it is not its time yet.
I think the entities that are beyond 3d in this galaxy most of them have to be post-veil entities, the thing is that we don't know that for sure, but we can asume this is the case, so i believe it has been a lot of harvest since post-veil existence. But i believe that many of these entities in higer densities that evolve in a thiner veil are less balanced and in some way less crystalised that let say Ra or Us ones we get to 4d, that is we many of these higer densities Complex visited Us and want to learn with us, and also why the Orion Group is so interested in keep this solar system harvest in hold.

A little offtopic, i have always wandered about the mind/body/spirit not complex: do we have contact with them?, any of the confederation entities are pre-veil, or did they all incarnate in a veiled galaxy or planet.

Love, Wisdom, Peace
its another discussion ; does declaration of mind/body/spirit being complex, affects the planets that do not employ a veil too, or not.

it may be relevant to the archetype a logos chooses. if so, there may be mind/body/spirits that are not complex.
(02-20-2011, 05:50 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]its another discussion ; does declaration of mind/body/spirit being complex, affects the planets that do not employ a veil too, or not.

it may be relevant to the archetype a logos chooses. if so, there may be mind/body/spirits that are not complex.
I am from South America, here we have some people in the UFO contact and such, they were told that many of the entities in the universe are stuck, they don't evolve at all, they got to a point of not moving forward anymore, so a decision were made: to create a new type of creation more difficult (veil, i read about these previous to the knowledge of TLOO), so this precipitate a disconfort in a lot of very high evolve entities and STS starts, war start, there were a blockege from Lucifer (Ashamel they call him) of the energies of the Creator from the center to the outer realms and entities started to forget Unity and so fort... maybe this is just a mythological way of telling the history of pre and post veil situation or maybe this thing did happen, one source of this is a wanderer that remember this events and other from some guys that are in contact with ETs.
this entire galaxy seems to be learning that, you cannot force spirit.
(02-20-2011, 04:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]venus seems to be successful due to a number of factors. probably they were firstly of the same origin (venus's 2d). second,veil was thin, third, there was external aid. all things said, if the negative influence hadnt been introduced in the 2nd cycle, it was probably going to be a big harvest percentage.

Could you direct me to where it was said the veil was thin for Ra in 3d?
As i understood it, the thickness/thinness of the veil is decided by the sub-logos; with all the planets in it's domain conforming to that decision. So it wouls be the same thickness for all the solar system's planets?

I would say that Ra in 3d did well in terms of the society polarizing positively for these reasons:

1. The harsh conditions experienced. This is what encourages entities to care for the welfare of others. it is much easier to see the plight of another, an to then think of how one may care for that other self. Also, being confronted with this difficulty, the self more so wants to band together with other entities to form a cooperative where to objective of well being is addressed by the community, for the community. It makes it difficult to stand alone.

{In contrast here on earth, where there is potential plenty, with the heavy veiling making the sense of self rather than the sense of others more immediate, the above process and effects dont occure. i think there is a greater tendency to develop a mindset that seeks to accumulate, hence seeking somethin in return.. and money... hahaha}

2. Small population. Easier to come together for the purposes of fulfilling reason 1. lower learner/teacher ratio. the idea and practice of STO is more easily communicated.

3. The central method of service was the sexual energy transfers.

(02-20-2011, 04:28 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]quite so. tools greatly amplify the effect the incarnate entities can make.

the force of a non tool using incarnate is limited to its physical power. but, the tool user will be able to affect much more, without needing much will exerted behind it. in such a situation, a small group of negative entities will be able to exert much more control or harm over others or the planet.

This promotes the self futherance concept. It has clear advantages for those who invent and posess those tools.

But onto the balancing mechanic..

The problem may not be with the priciple itself. That one should have comparable opportunities to seek either path.

I think we can take issue with the level at which this seems to be looked at from.. It seems very one dimensional- its basically that positive offerings must be balanced with negative offerings, seemingly without regard to how, as the offering filters through the targeted society, will actually translate into comparable opportunity to choose. We just need to look at our case.

The heavily veiling, as i said, makes the sense of self more immediate to the self, and this needs to be taken into account when applying the balancing mechanic, because entites see the STS way as more relevant to them in terms of their natural concerns. It seems STS offerings are more easily accepted under the coditions of a heavy veil, especially the more basic tenets.

Another consideration along the same lines is the whole issue of how money, in many cases, can prevent sufficient polarization, this is a factor to consider when setting up and applying the mechanic.

Additionally one could consider the corresponding earth-conditions to the venus ones where i gave reasons as to why 3d was more effective there.

At the end of the day it's about how the actions and decisions allowed/taken higher up the cause-effect chain (quarantine, balamcing) translate into the experience on the ground, where one wants to create comparable opportunities to choose.

Because.. it seems that the STS offerings have been effective at introducing social constructs and ideas that create conditions that hinder full swing to one STO polarity.
(02-20-2011, 06:56 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Could you direct me to where it was said the veil was thin for Ra in 3d?
As i understood it, the thickness/thinness of the veil is decided by the sub-logos; with all the planets in it's domain conforming to that decision. So it wouls be the same thickness for all the solar system's planets?

just read the parts about Ra in lawofone.info , and the parts where they talk about this planet's experience in regard to thickening of the veil through various measures.

Quote:1. The harsh conditions experienced. This is what encourages entities to care for the welfare of others. it is much easier to see the plight of another, an to then think of how one may care for that other self. Also, being confronted with this difficulty, the self more so wants to band together with other entities to form a cooperative where to objective of well being is addressed by the community, for the community. It makes it difficult to stand alone.

{In contrast here on earth, where there is potential plenty, with the heavy veiling making the sense of self rather than the sense of others more immediate, the above process and effects dont occure. i think there is a greater tendency to develop a mindset that seeks to accumulate, hence seeking somethin in return.. and money... hahaha}

in that case, there was real hardship in the case of Ra's experience - natural, real hardships.

the hardships on this planet are manufactured. entities probably deep down, know that the hardships are not natural, and hence have little desire to help each other.

just notice how people start helping each other in the case of a natural disaster. and how they are indifferent when there isnt one.

its just normal.
(02-19-2011, 07:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]this endless piercing/negating of the veil through these wanderer waves incarnating, and all these channelings happening, is maybe hint that the logos of this locale, or, whatever had planned this forced balancing mechanic that goes against the inclination of the spirit, has rather learned its lesson.

That is truly one blessed hope to take away from all this pain we have gone through on this planet. At least 3D planets of the future may benefit from our learning, which you so well characterise with astute precision in words.

There is a underlining pattern to your multiple messages. May be part of your mission for fellow seekers. Just speculating.
(02-20-2011, 05:16 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]spirit has its nature, and what we are doing is discovering it through all these octaves throughout infinity. it wont care about some 'choice' that is created through various mental mechanics (veil) in some particular octave. it will still flow as it is.

Is it possible that you can explain on this further? The 'nature of the spirit' is something that is starting to intrigue me much, as it lies at the root of all manifestation, in my interpretative opinion. Get the roots right, and all the branches come out well too.
(02-21-2011, 11:57 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]There is a underlining pattern to your multiple messages. May be part of your mission for fellow seekers. Just speculating.

i have a fault of finding faults in mechanics and correcting them. maybe because i am a programmer.

Quote:Is it possible that you can explain on this further? The 'nature of the spirit' is something that is starting to intrigue me much, as it lies at the root of all manifestation, in my interpretative opinion. Get the roots right, and all the branches come out well too.

spirit, it seems, has the highest vibrations of all concepts that exist in this existence. everything comes from it - mind is a construct of spirit, and anything physical is a construct of mind. that makes existence, a construct of mind, hence its constructor in ultimate sense is spirit.

if we go one point higher, then it means there is infinite intelligence above.

it is 'mysterious' in the sense that its manifestations are infinite, and its also subtle and delicate.

it is the most etheric part of existence by the way, if we look at the archetypal definitions Ra makes in book 4. darkness of the spirit, and the potentiator of the spirit, the instant flash of lightning of consciousness. there it seems to start all, and it also seems to resemble the big bang.

everything in this existence is the manifestation and discovery of the spirit.
(02-21-2011, 12:15 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i have a fault of finding faults in mechanics and correcting them. maybe because i am a programmer.

I personally do not think that is a fault. I would like to forward the following quote of master Ra, which I am sure you very well must know in your inner self (extracted from 80.10) -

Quote:It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves. Whether this is done for service to others or service to self, it is a necessary part of the awakening of the adept. This freedom is seen by those not free as what you would call evil or black. The magic is recognized; the nature is often not.

I know I do not have to interpret that for you Wink

Soldier on in your service, brother, for many entities will offer gratitude if your articulated learning is firmly recorded in the logoic (or even the One Original Thought) memory. Please note that I am not into lifting up of personalities. I do not want my remarks to seem grandiose and flattering in that sense.
(02-21-2011, 12:59 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Soldier on in your service, brother, for many entities will offer gratitude if your articulated learning is firmly recorded in the logoic (or even the One Original Thought) memory. Please note that I am not into lifting up of personalities. I do not want my remarks to seem grandiose and flattering in that sense.

even if you were into lifting up personalities, i wouldnt be lifted, since it is one of the things i run away from. and generally, dont understand/perceive the point of it.

however,

i am noticing that some of the stuff that automatically flows from my fingers while typing, are quite delicate and subtle. it is possible that what i am typing then, are not my own thoughts as a person. if so, then that means there is a source which has these info, and allowing channeling of that kind of info. this in turn, means that the existence already has these information saved in a usable and understandable form. so, it would mean that it is already known.
(02-21-2011, 01:03 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]even if you were into lifting up personalities, i wouldnt be lifted, since it is one of the things i run away from. and generally, dont understand/perceive the point of it.

I think I realised that about you early on itself. That is why I am filled with thanks unto god and unto many positive forces such as master Ra, for your presence in the forums that I frequent as well. Your writings have filled me with lessons that would usually take life cycles of individual incarnations.

May the force of the ONE (aka god) that is in you be glorified unto infinity.
(02-21-2011, 01:03 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]if so, then that means there is a source which has these info, and allowing channeling of that kind of info. this in turn, means that the existence already has these information saved in a usable and understandable form. so, it would mean that it is already known.

I think that is probably the ultimate mystery behind infinite creation, if we so will it, unity100.

If there is a part of the ONE that already knows and understands everything, then why the insistence on experiencing through grosser tools of learning, which are liable to end up in painful mistakes (such as the faulty balancing mechanic you raised up)?
(02-21-2011, 01:09 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]If there is a part of the ONE that already knows and understands everything, then why the insistence on experiencing through grosser tools of learning, which are liable to end up in painful mistakes (such as the faulty balancing mechanic you raised up)?

its probably because individual nodes are learning them, as per the free will basis.

if, the highest source that has these information (basically totality closest to infinite intelligence, from everything from every octave) had had ran existence according to that information, there would be no major flops.
(02-21-2011, 01:17 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]if, the highest source that has these information (basically totality closest to infinite intelligence, from everything from every octave) had had ran existence according to that information, there would be no major flops.

But since it is coming clearly through you, it already has the information, doesn't it? That is the point that fills me with anger about the ONE. It knows, and yet it acquiesces to unbearable suffering in the name of freewill. But when negative entities/forces overrun entire systems abrogating freewill through gross use of power and pain (especially the bodily kind), there is deafening silence. Makes me greatly vexed with god and the positive hierarchy.

I just felt like asking or expressing that. I am sorry if that made no sense. But yet, may the ONE be glorified and praised.
(02-21-2011, 01:25 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]But since it is coming clearly through you, it already has the information, doesn't it? That is the point that fills me with anger about the ONE. It knows, and yet it acquiesces to unbearable suffering in the name of freewill. But when negative entities/forces overrun entire systems abrogating freewill through gross use of power and pain (especially the bodily kind), there is deafening silence. Makes me greatly vexed with god and the positive hierarchy.

you should not think everything as 'one' in the purest sense. see, we are also 'one' with everything else, yet, for some reason, we are not so one with everything at the same time. there is always a higher stage of being 'one' with that 'one'.

so, in short, there are those which are not as 'one' as others in any given stage. everything is increasingly going 'one' through having octaves. (and heaven knows what else).

ra says sun is not part of this octave. yet, they also say all existence continually coalesces in the one central sun and then expand again in octaves. since all these energy (us) that make up all existence, are parts of that one central sun, that makes it so that the parts of that central sun are experiencing octaves. then, that means, the central sun is going through octaves, and learning. if so, that means that the 'one'ness level of the central sun continually increases, and hence, it is not so 'one' as infinity at any given point.

then that explains the situation of learning and not knowing. there is always something else to discover, to learn. mistakes to be made.

even in the case of any given part of the central sun (the 'one' state of all of us in this existence) knows something, it may be needed to teach it to sufficient number of other parts for it to be a full realization/consciousness.
(02-21-2011, 01:36 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]you should not think everything as 'one' in the purest sense. see, we are also 'one' with everything else, yet, for some reason, we are not so one with everything at the same time. there is always a higher stage of being 'one' with that 'one'.

so, in short, there are those which are not as 'one' as others in any given stage. everything is increasingly going 'one' through having octaves. (and heaven knows what else).

ra says sun is not part of this octave. yet, they also say all existence continually coalesces in the one central sun and then expand again in octaves. since all these energy (us) that make up all existence, are parts of that one central sun, that makes it so that the parts of that central sun are experiencing octaves. then, that means, the central sun is going through octaves, and learning. if so, that means that the 'one'ness level of the central sun continually increases, and hence, it is not so 'one' as infinity at any given point.

then that explains the situation of learning and not knowing. there is always something else to discover, to learn. mistakes to be made.

even in the case of any given part of the central sun (the 'one' state of all of us in this existence) knows something, it may be needed to teach it to sufficient number of other parts for it to be a full realization/consciousness.

Dear unity100, that is one of the most sublime and yet simple rendering of the ancient mysteries that I have come across. Blessed be your soul. I have saved your last post in my personal email for purpose of not losing them in the welter.

If the ONE does insist on making mistakes, may they be made, but let them not be unbearably and excruciatingly painful for blindsided entities. As you indicated, may we reach the critical mass soon for that bit of experience to become completely entrenched as manifestation in the fabric of the ONE.

May the One Infinite Creator be praised and worshipped, as we attempt to merge into its magnificent fire. Thanks for everything, unity100.
(02-21-2011, 01:53 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]If the ONE does insist on making mistakes, may they be made, but let them not be unbearably and excruciatingly painful for blindsided entities. As you indicated, may we reach the critical mass soon for that bit of experience to become completely entrenched as manifestation in the fabric of the ONE.

but that also means, after reaching that critical mass for any given lesson, there are also other critical masses to be reached for every other (infinite number) of lessons and understandings. an infinite journey to infinity.
(02-21-2011, 01:59 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]an infinite journey to infinity.

Yes, your central message since the early stages of bring4th has come full-circle in a sense. At least with respect to me.
actually this shouldnt be a problem much if the progress is not in later stages. since in early stages there will be little awareness of any lesson, the conditions wont be a problem. when the awareness rises enough, it should start disturbing entities.
And when awareness eventually is able to rise enough past those, similarly beginning, stages of 'being disturbed', all as seen as perfect again.
(02-21-2011, 02:21 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]And when awareness eventually is able to rise enough past those, similarly beginning, stages of 'being disturbed', all as seen as perfect again.

It looks like perfection is an ideal that will always be striven for, but not achieved.
hm. it could take some 'time' (manifestation) before the new awareness becomes a full realization and manifestation, after critical mass, since an adaption time will be needed.

after that, for a while, it may indeed be perceived as perfect, or, at least, everything in order, or at peace. but when does that happen, at octave end, at the start of the next octave, or anytime in between, is a question.
(02-21-2011, 06:03 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]but when does that happen, at octave end, at the start of the next octave, or anytime in between, is a question.

I think this is where we begin to enter the mystery of Time or Timelessness. Time, I think, is one of the greatest mysteries of creation.

I am throwing the following quote slightly out of context, but I think it serves to illustrate the mystery of timelessness in the preparation of the all in infinite creation.

Quote:54.9 Questioner: Do all mind/body/spirit complexes in the entire creation have seven energy centers?

Ra: I am Ra. These energy centers are in potential in macrocosm from the beginning of creation by the Logos. Coming out of timelessness, all is prepared. This is so of the infinite creation.
Pages: 1 2