Bring4th

Full Version: Where do wanderers come from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do wanderers come from? It seems that the 6th density wanderers are many from the Venus planes, but what of the 4th and 5th density wanderers.

Are there planes in our solar system that are 4D or 5D? Seeing as how Earth is moving into 4D, I would guess that there are no other regions of the solar system that are 4D. So 4th density wanderers probably come from elsewhere. There may be a small number of earth native graduates into 4D who have waited around (e.g. I think I read that St. Francis of Assisi was one such).

Is there any region of the solar system that is 5th density? I assume that it isn't Venus, Earth, Mars or Saturn. Perhaps 5D wanderers have focused on teaching lessons of wisdom, as opposed to 4D lessons of love, which suggests that they have served as teachers in religions such as Buddhism which tend to be more aimed at wisdom. So perhaps they come from Deneb (assuming that is where Asian culture arises). Although Mahayana Buddhism, especially Tibetan is quite balanced, and so this may have been nurtured by 6D wanderers. The (current) Dalai Lama seems quite 6D in his writings.
ra says venus is 5/6 d planet, and the entities in it are of 5d as of now.
If Venus is 5D where are the Ra people now?
they had had said that they have moved to 5d time/space of this planet, and have not left it since then. just refer to tags about Ra in lawofone.info
(02-20-2011, 07:00 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]they had had said that they have moved to 5d time/space of this planet, and have not left it since then. just refer to tags about Ra in lawofone.info

Just as a quick 'aside' Ra says that they are no longer of venus, care to suspect where they might be now? Do they reside on/in the sun body? I seem to remember something like that? I would suppose 7D entities reside at the galactic central sun, or are approachin it..?

Sorry B Minor, dont mean to take this off track..
89.12 Questioner: What is its density at present?

Ra: I am Ra. Its core vibrational frequency is sixth density. However we, as a social memory complex have elected to leave that influence. Therefore, the beings inhabiting this planetary influence at this space/time are fifth-density entities. The planet may be considered a fifth/sixth-density planet.

89.13 Questioner: What was your reason for leaving?

Ra: I am Ra. We wished to be of service.
(02-20-2011, 06:32 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]ra says venus is 5/6 d planet, and the entities in it are of 5d as of now.
I think Ra just said it's a 6d planet, with 5d entities in it.
(Obviously, it's also a 1D planet.)
"The planet may be considered a fifth/sixth-density planet."
(02-20-2011, 07:14 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a quick 'aside' Ra says that they are no longer of venus, care to suspect where they might be now? Do they reside on/in the sun body?

In line with what you said, I think the following quote is of interest (extracted from 23.6) -

Quote:Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

I think there is nothing definitive that can be interpreted, but it is an interesting clue nevertheless, in my opinion.
(02-21-2011, 06:16 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2011, 07:14 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]Just as a quick 'aside' Ra says that they are no longer of venus, care to suspect where they might be now? Do they reside on/in the sun body?

In line with what you said, I think the following quote is of interest (extracted from 23.6) -

Quote:Thus we emerged, or materialized, in physical-chemical complexes representing as closely as possible our natures, this effort being to appear as brothers and spend a limited amount of time as teachers of the Law of One, for there was an ever-stronger interest in the sun body, and this vibrates in concordance with our particular distortions.

I think there is nothing definitive that can be interpreted, but it is an interesting clue nevertheless, in my opinion.
I think the bolded text is referring to the peoples of earth being interested in the Sun, and worshipping it.
(02-21-2011, 09:38 AM)The seeker Wrote: [ -> ]I think the bolded text is referring to the peoples of earth being interested in the Sun, and worshipping it.

Yes, agreed. But I was trying to explore why an interest in the sun body facilitated Ra's descent to earth as teachers of the Law of One? They insinuate that an interest in the sun vibrates with their distortions.
(02-21-2011, 09:43 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2011, 09:38 AM)The seeker Wrote: [ -> ]I think the bolded text is referring to the peoples of earth being interested in the Sun, and worshipping it.

Yes, agreed. But I was trying to explore why an interest in the sun body facilitated Ra's descent to earth as teachers of the Law of One? They insinuate that an interest in the sun vibrates with their distortions.

Here's my take on it. Ra saw that entities were interested in and worshiping the sun, this vibrated with Ra because the sun body is the logos of our solar system. Thus even though the peoples did not know of the Law of One directly, they still were more open to it because they already had an interest and worshiped the sun.
(02-21-2011, 09:56 AM)The seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2011, 09:43 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

Here's my take on it. Ra saw that entities were interested in and worshiping the sun, this vibrated with Ra because the sun body is the logos of our solar system. Thus even though the peoples did not know of the Law of One directly, they still were more open to it because they already had an interest and worshiped the sun.

Makes lot of sense. I thank the logos of the sun for its love and light upon us.
I suppose we can't infer what densities a planet can support from its 'core vibration', other than 1st density and the core vibration itself.

From the bolded text, I think many of Ra may have integrated a 'symbolic' significance of the sun into its cultural development.
just like how even the artefacts created by a certain d society also constitutes part of that density, same should be valid for all densities.

in short, venus may be 6d in core. but, there are 5d entities and a 5d society. so, there are 5d vibrations, and 5d manifestations. this, makes 5d vibrations present in the planet.

just like how our planet's vibrational frequency is in green, but, there still being 3d vibrations. there is, basically, a 3d society, and hence, 3d vibrations and 3d density on our planet. take out the 3d entities, 3d vibrations would not be about. (except for artefacts that are left)
(02-21-2011, 02:13 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]just like how even the artefacts created by a certain d society also constitutes part of that density, same should be valid for all densities.

in short, venus may be 6d in core. but, there are 5d entities and a 5d society. so, there are 5d vibrations, and 5d manifestations. this, makes 5d vibrations present in the planet.

just like how our planet's vibrational frequency is in green, but, there still being 3d vibrations. there is, basically, a 3d society, and hence, 3d vibrations and 3d density on our planet. take out the 3d entities, 3d vibrations would not be about. (except for artefacts that are left)

Apparently, 3rd-density life requires the planet, itself, to take the instreaming 'spiraling' intelligent energy (from the sun) and distribute that (yellow) portion of the spectrum. Green is almost complete in space/time, while yellow wanes.
However, we are not told if the same (mechanical) support-system dependency holds for 6th-density indigo core vibration and 5d blue life-support requirements.
(02-20-2011, 05:59 PM)Etude in B Minor Wrote: [ -> ]Where do wanderers come from?

I just noticed that in the LOO, Don asked the very question before Ra. The exchange is quoted below -

Quote:12.26 Questioner: You spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.
(02-21-2011, 10:28 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, 3rd-density life requires the planet, itself, to take the instreaming 'spiraling' intelligent energy (from the sun) and distribute that (yellow) portion of the spectrum. Green is almost complete in space/time, while yellow wanes.
However, we are not told if the same (mechanical) support-system dependency holds for 6th-density indigo core vibration and 5d blue life-support requirements.

logically it should be same for all densities, yet in 5d entities create their own food, the nectar 'ambrosia' ra tells us. i remember also at 5d the communication/teach/learning starting to become directly from infinite intelligence. but, i couldnt find that quote and its exact form. i may be mistaken.