Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderer Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this interview here Carla claims that everyone born after August something 1977 is a Wanderer due to the seniority of Incarnation in the time of upcoming harvest. I was born in 1989, so this automatically makes me a Wanderer? I always felt when I was little that me and the children around me were different than the adults, but I was raised Christian so there could only be one god, and one Jesus, and they are the only special ones so I alway suppressed these feelings of divinity being all around us and in everyone.
So my main question is in the validity of that Carla says about everyone born after 1977 being a wanderer.

Thanks everyone! Love & Light!
I don't think even now everyone being born are wanderers. Many of my friends could be wanderers but there's no way even 5% of my high school was wanderers, let alone 100%.
(02-20-2011, 06:42 PM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think even now everyone being born are wanderers. Many of my friends could be wanderers but there's no way even 5% of my high school was wanderers, let alone 100%.

Indeed..

I dont consider myself a wanderer, at least as far as i'm able to determine. I was born 1990.

I would say at least early-mid 90's, onwards, harvest started '87 so that would be the window those returnees to earth.
A Wanderer's Handbook, page 14, Carla's definition of a wanderer:

"There is another large group of people on planet Earth who are just as much wanderers as the ET contingent. These are the Earth natives who have begun to awaken to their metaphysical identity, as citizens of eternity and creatures of infinite nature and existence. Once the seeker awakens, native to Earth or not, she has become a wanderer among the people of Earth, forever a spiritual outsider. The ET and Earth native wanderers are identical in their nature, their mission, and the challenges facing them. Both groups have taken Earth bodies and incarnations. They have accepted the rules of Earth life. They shall only leave this life for higher densities by graduating within the ways of Earth graduation. And they share a most powerful and central mission for the people and the planet, Earth. I am also a wanderer in this larger sense, and I feel that anyone who has been drawn to this book is such a wanderer."
(02-20-2011, 08:06 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]A Wanderer's Handbook, page 14, Carla's definition of a wanderer:

"There is another large group of people on planet Earth who are just as much wanderers as the ET contingent. These are the Earth natives who have begun to awaken to their metaphysical identity, as citizens of eternity and creatures of infinite nature and existence. Once the seeker awakens, native to Earth or not, she has become a wanderer among the people of Earth, forever a spiritual outsider. The ET and Earth native wanderers are identical in their nature, their mission, and the challenges facing them. Both groups have taken Earth bodies and incarnations. They have accepted the rules of Earth life. They shall only leave this life for higher densities by graduating within the ways of Earth graduation. And they share a most powerful and central mission for the people and the planet, Earth. I am also a wanderer in this larger sense, and I feel that anyone who has been drawn to this book is such a wanderer."
And if we go by what Carla has to say, in the interview I posted she clearly says she believes anyone born after 1977 is a Wanderer.
(02-20-2011, 08:06 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]A Wanderer's Handbook, page 14, Carla's definition of a wanderer:

Even by this definition I'd say only about 15% (at best) of my high school were "wanderers". I could be misjudging alot of people who I don't know enough about, but I'd say the majority of my facebook friends have very little or no spiritual inclination.

I don't know what Carla is basing that statement on, it would be nice if it was true, but I know its not.
(02-21-2011, 01:23 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]Even by this definition I'd say only about 15% (at best) of my high school were "wanderers". I could be misjudging alot of people who I don't know enough about, but I'd say the majority of my facebook friends have very little or no spiritual inclination.

I've been married to a person who has no spiritual inclination whatsoever for almost 12 years now. And I've put a lot of thought in it, since this person thinking and acting like a 4D+ allready graduated, and still thinking that when you die lights are out for good. Then I realized that these people (3/4D) do not have any experience of that yet, because it's simply not there. As Earth has not yet become fully 4D+ these entities have not reached that state. It gives me humble opportunity to understand and deeply respect all so called "sceptics". One does not need to believe and understand Law of One in order to live it. Law of One is in each and one of us, and if we find it in books or internet or simply in our heart it doesn't matter. This density is not of understanding anyway.
(02-20-2011, 06:09 PM)The seeker Wrote: [ -> ]So my main question is in the validity of that Carla says about everyone born after 1977 being a wanderer.

Actually it's a very good question since I've been thinking about that myself, but in another terms. I've been wondering where are all people (souls) coming from? Since Ra stated that there is approximatly 10% Wanderers here (in 1981), I wonder where are the rest coming from??? In the end of 2nd cycle: about 345000 humans, but in the end of 3rd cycle: almost 7 billions humans??? Huh Something seems not right in this picture. Same thing with Venus, there were 32 million in the end of 2nd cycle and 38 millions venusians in the end of 3rd cycle. Where did those 6 million other souls came from?
(02-21-2011, 11:31 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2011, 06:09 PM)The seeker Wrote: [ -> ]So my main question is in the validity of that Carla says about everyone born after 1977 being a wanderer.

Actually it's a very good question since I've been thinking about that myself, but in another terms. I've been wondering where are all people (souls) coming from? Since Ra stated that there is approximatly 10% Wanderers here (in 1981),
I believe that would be 1%.

(02-21-2011, 11:31 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder where are the rest coming from??? In the end of 2nd cycle: about 345000 humans, but in the end of 3rd cycle: almost 7 billions humans??? Huh Something seems not right in this picture.
It's that living conditions favored population growth. Souls kept transmigrating from 2D, and those 3D disincarnate with highest degree of harvesting.

(02-21-2011, 11:31 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Same thing with Venus, there were 32 million in the end of 2nd cycle and 38 millions venusians in the end of 3rd cycle. Where did those 6 million other souls came from?
And you'd ask where those 6 million came from as opposed to those 32 million? They likely evolved from Venus apes or had some kind of meddling cloner preparing genetic clones for soul-migration transplantation.
i dont think Ra said there were 10% or 1% wanderers. they had had named it somewhere around 30 million circa 1980-81.

newcomers to a 3d planet do not need to come cloned. they can be brought in time/space as souls, and then incarnate into planet through normal means.

(02-21-2011, 05:46 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]I've been married to a person who has no spiritual inclination whatsoever for almost 12 years now. And I've put a lot of thought in it, since this person thinking and acting like a 4D+ allready graduated, and still thinking that when you die lights are out for good. Then I realized that these people (3/4D) do not have any experience of that yet, because it's simply not there. As Earth has not yet become fully 4D+ these entities have not reached that state. It gives me humble opportunity to understand and deeply respect all so called "sceptics". One does not need to believe and understand Law of One in order to live it. Law of One is in each and one of us, and if we find it in books or internet or simply in our heart it doesn't matter. This density is not of understanding anyway.

we are told that for 4d, what's only needed is 51% positive polarization. they dont need to know anything consciously.
Do Wanders migrate in groups or is it an individual venture?
(02-25-2011, 08:45 AM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Do Wanders migrate in groups or is it an individual venture?

I guess infinite creation is filled with infinite possibilities.
I was just wondering because I have this memory of traveling through the Universe with others. We are like in a school of fish formation and everyone is really excited.
(02-25-2011, 10:02 AM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I was just wondering because I have this memory of traveling through the Universe with others. We are like in a school of fish formation and everyone is really excited.

That sounds beautiful. There is real strength in a harmonious group in terms of positive polarity.
(02-25-2011, 10:02 AM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]I was just wondering because I have this memory of traveling through the Universe with others. We are like in a school of fish formation and everyone is really excited.

You are not the only one of having this memory. Do you remember more?
Quote:You are not the only one of having this memory. Do you remember more?

No, but if you have something you could share I would be most appreciative.
(02-22-2011, 05:19 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont think Ra said there were 10% or 1% wanderers. they had had named it somewhere around 30 million circa 1980-81.

Quote:63.10 Questioner: I think you said there were 60 million Wanderers, approximately, here now. Am I correct in that memory?

Ra: I am Ra. This is approximately correct. There is some excess to that amount.
World pop was 4.5B in 1981. 60,000,000/4,500,000,000 = 1%.
(02-26-2011, 10:11 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]World pop was 4.5B in 1981. 60,000,000/4,500,000,000 = 1%.

That is some clever analysis.
(02-25-2011, 08:45 AM)Focus123 Wrote: [ -> ]Do Wanders migrate in groups or is it an individual venture?

I think in the above-referenced video Carla said that some Wanderers are entering in groups. So be on the lookout for your mates if you might be one of those.

Of course, it's the 3rd density, so the best laid plans can go astray. If a Wanderer's higher self sees performing good service, such Wanderer might not find the group at all. So don't pine and whine for your group when you can be coaxing people to make the Choice by your deeds and attitude.
(02-21-2011, 01:23 AM)turtledude23 Wrote: [ -> ]

Even by this definition I'd say only about 15% (at best) of my high school were "wanderers". I could be misjudging alot of people who I don't know enough about, but I'd say the majority of my facebook friends have very little or no spiritual inclination.

I don't know what Carla is basing that statement on, it would be nice if it was true, but I know its not.

They probably are wanderers though. The fact that anybody is alive on Earth at this time says to me that they are wanderers. I mean... when I was in highschool, I was not spiritually seeking like I am now at all, but today I would completely consider myself a wanderer. So... does that mean that I attained wanderer-hood because I began spiritually seeking today? Well... probably not in my opinion, because the occurance of events that brought me to this level of seeking were predestined, and we all serve a purpose here, including all the people of the world who seem as far off from the spectrum of seeking as possible... but still they are made of love and came to this planet for a purpose. Even if we do not see it. Plus, the veil is thick in third density, so it's possible that a wanderer might forget their mission, and live life on Earth without that drive towards spiritual seeking...but they're still technically wanderers.

In fact.. how is it possible for someone not to be a wanderer?
if a wanderer is either an *awakening* native or an alien, then no not all people are wanderers imo. because some are still asleep. if you dilute the definition, it's a semantic mess. you could say we are all from source and therefore the same. but if you go on another level, we are not all the same. therefore it does no good to paint all wanderers. the word loses its meaning.
(02-26-2011, 06:35 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]In fact.. how is it possible for someone not to be a wanderer?
Seems like an odd question. I wonder if you are being serious.
(02-26-2011, 06:35 PM)NegaNova Wrote: [ -> ]In fact.. how is it possible for someone not to be a wanderer?

Yes, have not all wandered metaphorically from the Great Central Heart of infinite creation, the one original thought, the One Original Creator?
Yes, but it's not practical to think that way. It obsoletes the whole term.
i think the point of the word is to have a way for us who are questioning and awakening to find each other and not feel alone. to include the whole planet would again make us feel alone since we ARE different and need company of a similar orientation. all minorities on this planet have some group to help them through, why not us? i'm tired of not belonging anywhere.
(02-27-2011, 09:47 AM)Xplosiw Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but it's not practical to think that way. It obsoletes the whole term.

Agreed.
(02-27-2011, 10:40 AM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]...since we ARE different...

Not entirely in keeping with the spirit of the LOO, I would opine.
Hmm,
those are very good points.
I guess,
The term is useful for people who are actively searching and trying to find that togetherness with other people who are searching,
and there is a difference between someone who is searching and feels that isolation, and someone who doesn't feel that way.

However, we are all still on the same path to Love and to the Creator, and in that sense, I wouldn't want to seperate myself from 'non-wanderers' because I judge them not to be like me.

If it's possible for a wanderer to not remember that they are a wanderer, and this wanderer has not quite awakened to their spiritual identity, then it seems there would be two terms, the awakened wanderer, and the wanderer who has not been activated or awakened to who they are... but still they remain a wanderer due to the fact that they did physically enter Earth's third density from another density.
When I think of wanders as described in LLO I think of entity's coming from the higher density's to help in an ascension process. Are we all wanderers ? Of course we all wandered from the Creator and we will all wander back. I see the goal of the STO wanderer to help in the process but also to have responsibility to the process.. IE... breaking the veil while incarnate so he/she can continue the voyage back to the Creator without going through density's that he/she has already went through.
Great points, NegaNova and Focus123.
Quote:52.9 Questioner: I would just include the question as to why the time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The overriding reason for the offering of these Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

There are two other reasons for choosing this service which have to do with the self.

The Wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher density catalyst.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfect. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth-density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.

Quote:65.11 Questioner: This entire scenario for the next twenty years seems to be aimed at producing an increase in seeking and an increase in the awareness of the natural creation, but also a terrific amount of confusion. Was it the pre-incarnative objective of many of the Wanderers to attempt to reduce this confusion?

Ra: I am Ra. It was the aim of Wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of Wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

Specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of Wanderers. Light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.

Some wanderers have been incarnating for quite some time now, perhaps since the start of Earth's 3D. They are more familiar with the local logos, and racial mind, and therefore less likely to be awkward in the skin, to feel alienated, and express loneliness for 'home'.
Pages: 1 2