Bring4th

Full Version: 'Consciousness' furballs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Imagine the darkness of time/space. imagine a weak light source (consciousness) in this darkness, illuminating some amount of space towards outside of its center. imagine another weak light source in the same fashion.

now, think that these two weak light sources come close to each other, combine their influence zones, and start interacting and doing things. the halo around them that they illuminate, become larger than the sum of the two, compared to their separated state. various thought forms and interactions fly in the combined influence area now.

now imagine, more weak light sources join these two. with each entity joining the combination, not only the halo gets bigger and bigger than the sum of entities, but also the amount and sharpness of the illumination (lighting) increases in the center of this construct, this furball now.

with this, we have a furball, a kind of society, a kind of soul group, which will create their own behaviors, interactions, thought forms, biases together in this furball.

you can get into a furball, and can get out of it.

im very much thinking that this is the way societies/groups in any density operates, including the time/space. actually, that would be happening in time/space in the first place.

what physical incarnation changes is, the souls are attached to slowed-down, red vibration material. this fixes them in place, and also imposes various restrictions and conditions upon them, depending on the illusion set that the logos of the red material created. in turn, the logos is just another light source, but very strong in concentration and illuminates a much bigger halo. other, weaker light sources can join in that halo.

how does this light source create red material, or, maybe raise its vibrations from the darkness of time/space, is another question. maybe the red material, is a result of the highness of the vibration of the light source.

now, image you are in time space, in darkness, and with a furball far away in front. you approach this, and the more you approach the bigger it becomes, and you start to become aware of feelings/emotions/thoughts in the halo, and when you approach close and combine your halo with the halo there, you join into the furball, and get immersed in it.

this is i think how it happens in time/space. how you get out of it, also should be the same, but im not sure.
(02-22-2011, 06:45 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine the darkness of time/space. imagine a weak light source (consciousness) in this darkness, illuminating some amount of space towards outside of its center. imagine another weak light source in the same fashion.

now, think that these two weak light sources come close to each other, combine their influence zones, and start interacting and doing things. the halo around them that they illuminate, become larger than the sum of the two, compared to their separated state. various thought forms and interactions fly in the combined influence area now.

now imagine, more weak light sources join these two. with each entity joining the combination, not only the halo gets bigger and bigger than the sum of entities, but also the amount and sharpness of the illumination (lighting) increases in the center of this construct, this furball now.

with this, we have a furball, a kind of society, a kind of soul group, which will create their own behaviors, interactions, thought forms, biases together in this furball.

you can get into a furball, and can get out of it.

im very much thinking that this is the way societies/groups in any density operates, including the time/space. actually, that would be happening in time/space in the first place.

what physical incarnation changes is, the souls are attached to slowed-down, red vibration material. this fixes them in place, and also imposes various restrictions and conditions upon them, depending on the illusion set that the logos of the red material created. in turn, the logos is just another light source, but very strong in concentration and illuminates a much bigger halo. other, weaker light sources can join in that halo.

how does this light source create red material, or, maybe raise its vibrations from the darkness of time/space, is another question. maybe the red material, is a result of the highness of the vibration of the light source.

now, image you are in time space, in darkness, and with a furball far away in front. you approach this, and the more you approach the bigger it becomes, and you start to become aware of feelings/emotions/thoughts in the halo, and when you approach close and combine your halo with the halo there, you join into the furball, and get immersed in it.

this is i think how it happens in time/space. how you get out of it, also should be the same, but im not sure.

I sometimes wonder whether it is a case of will over will. I say this because Ra said the following as part of 54.17 -

Quote:54.17 Questioner: I would like then to trace the evolution of catalyst upon the mind/body/spirit complexes and how it comes into use and is fully used to create this tuning. I assume that the sub-Logos that formed our tiny part of the creation using the intelligence of the Logos of which it is a part, provides the base catalyst that will act upon mind/body complexes and mind/body/spirit complexes before they have reached a state of development where they can begin to program their own catalyst. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The sub-Logos offers the catalyst at the lower levels of energy, the first triad; these have to do with the survival of the physical complex. The higher centers gain catalyst from the biases of the mind/body/spirit complex itself in response to all random and directed experiences.

Thus the less developed entity will perceive the catalyst about it in terms of survival of the physical complex with the distortions which are preferred. The more conscious entity being conscious of the catalytic process will begin to transform the catalyst offered by the sub-Logos into catalyst which may act upon the higher energy nexi. Thus the sub-Logos can offer only a basic skeleton, shall we say, of catalyst. The muscles and flesh having to do with the, shall we say, survival of wisdom, love, compassion, and service are brought about by the action of the mind/body/spirit complex on basic catalyst so as to create a more complex catalyst which may in turn be used to form distortions within these higher energy centers.

The more advanced the entity, the more tenuous the connection between the sub-Logos and the perceived catalyst until, finally, all catalyst is chosen, generated, and manufactured by the self, for the self.
i think so. reality is basically something we create together.

in short,we are all members of a furball, and we create what we live in (at least, aside from the physical red ray nature) by collaborating and participating altogether.

so, the 'holographic universe' thing does not hold - because you need more than yourself to create a reality furball. and, at the point you do not need any outside catalyst, and leave and dont join any furballs, it means you basically became a somewhat complete logos yourself.
(02-22-2011, 09:25 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]...it means you basically became a somewhat complete logos yourself.

Yes, there is a telling quote from Ra that, I think, sort of backs up this line of thought -

Quote:Free will has potentiated, both the Creator of us all and our selves as co-Creators with intelligent infinity which has will. This will may be drawn upon by the indigo or form-making body and its wisdom used to then choose the appropriate locus and type of experience which this co-Creator or sub-sub-Logos you call so carelessly a person will take.

Regarding the nature of the holograhic aspect of creation, I think you hit a good point there too. For Ra said in 13.8 that - "The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored."
on a sidenote, ra calls entities sub-sub-logos.
trippy
then, does the logos choose a general plan, in the archetypal implementations (of the stuff we see in book 4), and all rest is created by non logos (non sub logos) entities ?
It is astounding to me that I only now decided to look up the definition of the word logos.

Taken from dictionary.com

NOTESadit does not give a plural version of the word, so I am assuming Ra uses the word logoi to imply a plural version)

Quote:lo·gos   
[loh-gos, -gohs, log-os]
–noun
1. (often initial capital letter) Philosophy. The rational principle that governs and develops the universe.

THESAURUS search of "logos" yields a couple meanings that are congruent enough to be listed...

1. Main Entry: motif
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: central theme
Synonyms: concept, design, idea, logo, notion, pattern, structure, subject

2. Main Entry: world spirit
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: animating force of world
Synonyms: Logos , World Reason, anima mundi, infinite spirit, oversoul, universal ego, universal life force, world principle, world soul, world-self

So apparently each logos can be perceived as the rule-maker for it's area of influence or "reality bubble." Our solar system would obviously be the reality bubble of the Sun for example, at least in the 3d physical sense. If this is the case, then we must assume an infinite network of logoi, infinitely interacting with each other in infinitely different ways.

This sheds new light on the meaning of "as above, so below."
(02-22-2011, 06:56 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]So apparently each logos can be perceived as the rule-maker for it's area of influence or "reality bubble." Our solar system would obviously be the reality bubble of the Sun for example, at least in the 3d physical sense. If this is the case, then we must assume an infinite network of logoi, infinitely interacting with each other in infinitely different ways.

This sheds new light on the meaning of "as above, so below."

Thanks for looking up the definition and sharing it.

If we are subjects within the reality bubble of the sun, then it is likely that it is conscious contact with intelligent infinity that would allow us to transcend the limitations of that structural imposition. I do not mean in any way to mean that the solar or galactic logoi are imposing their will upon us in a negative sort of sense, but may be it is something like logoic elements within even larger elements, based on the will or strength of contact with intelligent infinity by a particular node of focused consciousness.
(02-22-2011, 07:26 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]If we are subjects within the reality bubble of the sun, then it is likely that it is conscious contact with intelligent infinity that would allow us to transcend the limitations of that structural imposition.
I'm going to tell the sun you said that about it.
(02-22-2011, 10:05 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to tell the sun you said that about it.

I love your sense of humour. My father, the Sun, already knows the pain and views of its child. It sends me its rays to feed myself with, in a metaphysical sense.

But it is intransigent that I should follow the proper path to the cherished goal of final initiation. Just as any normal good father would.
(02-22-2011, 07:26 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for looking up the definition and sharing it.

If we are subjects within the reality bubble of the sun, then it is likely that it is conscious contact with intelligent infinity that would allow us to transcend the limitations of that structural imposition. I do not mean in any way to mean that the solar or galactic logoi are imposing their will upon us in a negative sort of sense, but may be it is something like logoic elements within even larger elements, based on the will or strength of contact with intelligent infinity by a particular node of focused consciousness.

imo thats a very precise and accurate perception.

Quote:I love your sense of humour. My father, the Sun, already knows the pain and views of its child. It sends me its rays to feed myself with, in a metaphysical sense.

a logos has no gender. it has both.
(02-23-2011, 05:55 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]imo thats a very precise and accurate perception.

Thanks, unity100. May I humbly add that I came to that subjective conclusion reading the LOO in conjunction with many of your earlier arguments.

I know you follow a strict quality policy, so to speak, and thus, approval from you means that the deduction certainly must carry some value. I have a question for you though, if you would like to address. In 13.9, Ra says the following -

Quote:This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets of revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

Do you have any hypothesis or deductions as to why the 'infinite whole' is 'paradoxically described by the straight line'. I have a growing feeling that Ra used words very precisely, to the maximum level achievable in communication with humans.
the first thing comes to mind is, light traveling infinitely, in a single direction. it is infinite in that regard, since a line is infinite in one direction.

but because it is in one direction, and not in others, it is finite. hence, there is a paradox there.

so, it represents infinity, since it infinitely travels, and it also contrasts it, because it is limited in one direction.
(02-23-2011, 06:16 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]the first thing comes to mind is, light traveling infinitely, in a single direction. it is infinite in that regard, since a line is infinite in one direction.

but because it is in one direction, and not in others, it is finite. hence, there is a paradox there.

so, it represents infinity, since it infinitely travels, and it also contrasts it, because it is limited in one direction.

Thanks, unity100.
unity100, I am interested in your imaging of time/space as darkness (and, I infer, space/time as light). Would you care to explain your reasoning (or intuition) for thinking about things in this way? Am I correct in thinking that it has something to do with the fact that time/space is veiled from us?
its not so much as time/space is darkness, and space/time is light, however time/space experiences generally take place in darkness. in these situations light, comes from the entities themselves. in space/time, logos illuminates the landscape.
Quote:its not so much as time/space is darkness, and space/time is light, however time/space experiences generally take place in darkness.

That makes sense, with the consideration of time/space as associated with dreams and the subconscious. It's clear to me that from the perspective of our third density illusion, time/space is hidden and therefore dark. Am I correct in thinking that this would not be the case in the perspectives of entities in higher densities?

Quote:in these situations light, comes from the entities themselves. in space/time, logos illuminates the landscape.

Would you care to expand on this? I don't understand it.
(03-21-2011, 06:49 PM)nwthomas Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense, with the consideration of time/space as associated with dreams and the subconscious. It's clear to me that from the perspective of our third density illusion, time/space is hidden and therefore dark. Am I correct in thinking that this would not be the case in the perspectives of entities in higher densities?

i think time/space is generally dark, and whenever there is light, entities are the source of that light. ie - if there is any illuminated situation, space, 'structure' (as much as can be in time/space) and so on in time/space environment, there are entities creating that sphere altogether.

space time, actually is also dark. but, the light of space/time is generally generated through the sublogos energy of the sun. until our density, creatures do not illuminate the area around them physically, despite exceptions existing.

Quote:Would you care to expand on this? I don't understand it.

simply just review any astral exit experience or any particular dream you had that illustrates the concept - you get closer to stuff, they get illuminated. you get further than them, they get darker. same goes with other entities. it is evident that, the entities are themselves light sources.
(02-23-2011, 06:10 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]In 13.9, Ra says the following -
Quote:This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets of revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

Do you have any hypothesis or deductions as to why the 'infinite whole' is 'paradoxically described by the straight line'. I have a growing feeling that Ra used words very precisely, to the maximum level achievable in communication with humans.

(02-23-2011, 05:55 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]the first thing comes to mind is, light traveling infinitely, in a single direction. it is infinite in that regard, since a line is infinite in one direction.

1/ We mostly perceive light as a ray of light, a kind of straight line.

2/ A straight line is infinite because it goes in two opposite directions ad infinitum!

3/ It is a paradox because linearity as such is an 3D illusion and therefore, limited!

4/ The linear paradox creates the spiral, which is the basic for the revolving caracteristics of out planetary entities.

5/ The spherical shape of our visual tools (eyes) is a factor of lenticular perception/projection.

However, planetary spheres are also determined by their gravity, by electromagnetic caracteristics, densities, time/space and space/time, etc.

Some basic food for thought

Love and Light
Whitefeather
(03-21-2011, 07:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2011, 06:49 PM)nwthomas Wrote: [ -> ]That makes sense, with the consideration of time/space as associated with dreams and the subconscious. It's clear to me that from the perspective of our third density illusion, time/space is hidden and therefore dark. Am I correct in thinking that this would not be the case in the perspectives of entities in higher densities?

i think time/space is generally dark, and whenever there is light, entities are the source of that light. ie - if there is any illuminated situation, space, 'structure' (as much as can be in time/space) and so on in time/space environment, there are entities creating that sphere altogether.

Rather than 'entities', the source of Light is Consciousness.

(03-21-2011, 07:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]space time, actually is also dark. but, the light of space/time is generally generated through the sublogos energy of the sun. until our density, creatures do not illuminate the area around them physically, despite exceptions existing.

I would disagree here! Everything IS light! Life is Light which is Love! Everything and everyone then illuminate around themselves.

Love and Light
Whitefeather
(03-21-2011, 07:54 PM)Whitefeather Wrote: [ -> ]3/ It is a paradox because linearity as such is an 3D illusion and therefore, limited!

4/ The linear paradox creates the spiral, which is the basic for the revolving caracteristics of out planetary entities.

light was there before 3d 'illusion'. light is what came into being after first thought. this surpasses all octaves, leave aside any particular density in a given octave.

therefore, its properties are not relevant to any particular density in any particular octave.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...c=1&ss=1#9

Quote:The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began. The concept of light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion of infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy, thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle.

This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets of revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

actually this last bit directly says why light trveling in a straight line is a paradox.
(03-21-2011, 07:02 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]i think time/space is generally dark, and whenever there is light, entities are the source of that light. ie - if there is any illuminated situation, space, 'structure' (as much as can be in time/space) and so on in time/space environment, there are entities creating that sphere altogether.

space time, actually is also dark. but, the light of space/time is generally generated through the sublogos energy of the sun. until our density, creatures do not illuminate the area around them physically, despite exceptions existing.
Okay, now I grasp what you are saying. I find it correct and insightful. Thank you for persisting in your attempts to explain.

The reason I was having difficulty following you was that I was adding a layer of meaning to your statements which, as I now see, was really not there at all.

In our mystical systems of study there are various polarities. Positive and negative, male and female, time/space and space/time, active and passive, light and darkness, etc.

These various polarities bear a certain degree of interrelation to each other. For instance, male, active, and light, are all to some degree congruent concepts, and female, passive, and darkness are all to some degree congruent concepts.

I have been puzzling over the question of how space/time and time/space fit into this yin and yang scheme. It might be that time/space is yang and space/time is yin, or it might be that time/space is yin and space/time is yang. I lean towards the former hypothesis, but not to the extent of being sure.

So when you mentioned the darkness of time/space, I thought that you were implying that time/space was the yin or passive principle, contrary to my bias towards thinking that time/space is the yang or active principle. That was why I queried you, but I see now that that had nothing to do with what you were saying.

3DMonkey

(02-23-2011, 06:10 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]

The paradox, or statement that contradicts itself, is that the infinite whole cannot be a straight line. Infinite form, be it time or space, is lenticular, or convex like a flying saucer or spinning soap bubble. We tend to call infinity forever forward and back as
if it were a straight line, this can't be, thus it is paradoxically described.

The more pertinent question for me is why did Ra state that a statement that contradicts itself, in this case the statement "infinit whole is a straight line," is responsible for the formation of lenticular shaped illusions.

On the subject of how light travels:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polarization_(waves)
(03-22-2011, 02:38 AM)nwthomas Wrote: [ -> ]I have been puzzling over the question of how space/time and time/space fit into this yin and yang scheme. It might be that time/space is yang and space/time is yin, or it might be that time/space is yin and space/time is yang. I lean towards the former hypothesis, but not to the extent of being sure.

So when you mentioned the darkness of time/space, I thought that you were implying that time/space was the yin or passive principle, contrary to my bias towards thinking that time/space is the yang or active principle. That was why I queried you, but I see now that that had nothing to do with what you were saying.

time/space is indeed more passive, more female. for, physicality (and hence movement) is less there, there is less space. but, there is plenty of time.

in space/time, there is less time, but there is plenty of space. everything is not stacked together, like in time/space.

this reflects in their qualities - in time/space emotions and thoughts flow much more rapidly.

however, neither is yin, or yang. its a distribution. time/space and space/time are weighted with either of the facets, but, not exclusively one. they both contain both facets. but, the other facets are scarce in both of them.
I am not sure either way. I can see strong arguments for regarding time/space as yin and space/time as yang, as you have just suggested. But I also see arguments for the other side. Matter is generally considered to be yin and spirit to be yang (thinking for instance of the reference to God as the father and the Earth as the mother, or the consideration of spirit as cause and the material illusion as effect). Time/space corresponds to spirit while space/time corresponds to matter, suggesting that time/space is yang and space/time is yin. But this conclusion is canceled out by the strong arguments for concluding the opposite. So unfortunately I remain confused on this question.

I would agree that it would make more sense to regard them as being not exclusively yang/yin, whichever they are, but simply biased towards a larger proportion of one or the other. Similarly males do not have exclusively masculine qualities and females exclusively feminine qualities. I think that this is an insightful contribution, so thank you for it.
it is impossible for any entity to exist and function by missing any element that underlies existence. this includes space, time. or, male, female. or, positive, negative.

either of these not present, there wont be any existence.

'god as the father' and 'earth as the mother' are incorrect approaches :

infinite intelligence has no polarity. the logoi below it, all the way going from the first logos down to the sub-logos that is this planet's star, have no sex.

a planet itself, is a sub-sub-logos after it becomes a society complex. the weighting it will end with in regard to male/female balance, or separately from that (or combined) positive/negative balance, will be dependent on the nature of the society complex that forms on that planet after mid 4d.
Let me see if I understand. Are you rejecting as invalid the question "what are the yin/yang polarities of space/time and time/space?"
the main point is, you wont find any polarity/facet without the other being in the mix. its all about weighting of the opposites.

3DMonkey

Perhaps I'm not fully versed in yin yang.

To me, the concept isn't about applying a quality to yin and a quality to yang. The concept is of interchange. Like the symbol, upside down, inside out, it's all the same. Forwards backwards, Male female, positive negative, push pull, inflow outflow. It's always present time/space and space/time, yin/yang or yang/yin.

That's my opinion anyway.
unity100, after thinking about it some more I now believe that you were correct. I think that time/space is yin and space/time is yang.

3DMonkey, I think that what you mention is an important aspect of the concept of yin and yang.

The way that I use the concept is probably somewhat different from the way that it is used in the Chinese tradition. What I have observed is that "pairs of opposites," dualities, or polarities as Ra calls them, are a very common feature of mystical philosophies. In Ra we have positive and negative in the ethical sense, positive and negative in the sense of mover and moved, space/time and time/space. Expanding our view into mystical philosophy in general, we have spirit and matter, female and male, rational and intuitive, Chokmah and Binah (in the Qabalah), sulphur and mercury (in alchemy), etc. These "polarities" run amok in mystical philosophies.

These polarities form an interesting subject of study, in that each of them seems to bear a significant amount of meaning. Furthermore, all of them bear various relations to each other. For instance, the polarity rational/intuitive is related to the polarity male/female. The polarity male/female is related the polarity Chokmah/Binah. The polarity Chokmah/Binah is related to the polarity positive/negative.

I have come to the conclusion, in the course of my examining such polarities, that many of these polarities are distorted ways of thinking about a single, primal polarity which is one of the basic structures of existence. Chokmah/Binah, mover/moved, and yang/yin are two ways of naming this primal polarity. I am also of the opinion that Free Will and Love, in the sense of the first two distortions of the One Infinite Creator, are names for the two poles of this primal polarity:

Quote:15.21 Questioner: In yesterday’s material you mentioned that the first distortion was the distortion of free will. Is there a sequence, a first, second, and third distortion of the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra. Only up to a very short point. After this point, the many-ness of distortions are equal one to another. The first distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the second distortion known to you as Logos, the Creative Principle or Love. This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these three distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions, each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being more important than another.

I would consider the nature of this primal polarity to be basically ineffable, as it is on a level of existence far beyond what we know. My understanding of the concept is like shifting sands. For convenience, in the remainder of my post I will use the words "yin" and "yang" to refer to the two poles of the primal polarity. (This is also how I have used the words in my previous posts.)

I have also come to the conclusion that all, or at least most, other polarities are basically distortions of this primal polarity: even such "unmetaphysical" polarities as hot/cold, true/false, light/dark, male/female. It is my opinion some of these polarities are sufficiently undistorted relative to the primal polarity that we can meaningfully ask the question, "which side of this polarity corresponds to which side of the primal polarity?" So for instance hot is yang and cold is yin, true is yang and false is yin, light is yang and dark is yin, male is yang and female is yin.

All of these hypotheses set the stage for the question I originally asked: "how does the polarity space/time and time/space fit into this scheme?" As I stated above, I currently side with unity100's previous statement that time/space is yin and space/time is yang.

And now those comments set the stage for my response to your point, 3DMonkey.

I would agree that in these polarities there is a fluid and elaborate interplay between the two things opposed. One may take the principle to an extreme by saying that fundamentally, in every such polarity the two things opposed are one. This is the Law of One as it applies in this context. I believe that the Law of One is true, and also believe that there is value in studying the illusory, separate nature of metaphysical entities as a means of coming closer to the truth. Fundamentally the distinction drawn by any polarity is a false distinction. But, I nonetheless maintain that that distinction exists in an illusory way; the difference is as solid and tangible as the difference between hot and cold. On an even more solid and tangible level the difference is an illusion. How does that sound to you guys?
Pages: 1 2